It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Plans to Deport Thousands of African Immigrants.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Israel is a sovereign state and may do as it pleases!

Who are you to judge the actions of another nation?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Israel is a sovereign state and may do as it pleases!

If Israel pleases to commit genocide than i don't think i will sit down and let it be pleased.

Who are you to judge the actions of another nation?

Who are you to stop me from judging other nation actions?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, since this thread is already derailed by a reverse psycholgy trap,i might just as well continue it:
In the eyes of Muslim world it is emigration. In the eyes of Jewish world it is repatriation. It all depends upon where you stand,actually.
And aliya meens repatriation.
Antoher point where i disagree is the "Jewish blood" issue. Who said that it was better/inferior? I never thought that being proud of your own heritage = being racist. In my opinion -"my heritage is better then yours" is racist behaviour.
If Muslim is proud to be Muslim and wants his sons/daughters to be Muslim ,he is racist? I think not,but the same for the Jews.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Well, since this thread is already derailed by a reverse psycholgy trap,i might just as well continue it:

Your continuation hasn't railed the thread back onto the topic.

Isnt't Israel kicking out its African immigrants racist because they are black and are labelled fake jews Or wanabe jews?

Muslims and Christians also want their kids to marry people with same religious backgrounds but they don't try and distinguish between who is black and who is white Muslim/christian....

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There are Ethiopean Jews, who are black. Actually, they encounter quite a lot of problems, but the situation gradually gets better. And there are marriges between Jews with different concentration of melanin,what is your point? Another trap ?
Also there are black Hebrews en.wikipedia.org...
and although there are religious differents, they live in Israel. Nobody even considers to relocate them somewhere.

It has nothing to do with those illegal aliens being black.

Back to the thread:
People that could be sent back are illegal aliens, looking for better/safer place.Due to Israel's geographic location, they come from Africa. How is that connected to "being kicked out because they are black"?
Reasons for that are (primarily) economical:
a: There are legal foreign workers.
b: There is unemployment allready and citizens complain about amount of legal foreign workers.
c: Amounts of people trying to get in and have a better life increases by day.
As i said, bigger and better economies considered/executed the same action.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
the law in israel is that only the children of a jewish mother or jewish parents are allowed to make aliyah/return home to israel and mixed race jews are not excluded.

those that are not jews or haven't converted to judaism regardless of race have no legal rights to aliyah.

personally for myself i would not mind seeing israel temporarily take in non jews for protection against murderers in their own countries but they should go home when their lives are no longer in jeopardy.

i am not a racist but would prefer that my grandchildren looked like me .if you turn a country into a melting pot the chances increase for my lineage to end or become unrecognizable.

i have always enjoyed my visits to the usa----think it is the greatest country on earth---its sad to see it becoming over-run with south american illegals and muslim extremists bringing their criminal problems with them.give it a few more years and they will be telling the decendents of the origional 13 colonies and the europeans that came looking for religious freedom to hit the road and get.wonder who will feed and protect the down trodden in the rest of the world when that day comes?

I sorry, but if I am reading your post correctly, then this policy sounds very similar to the aparthid conditions of South Africa. There is nothing good about those types of policies.

The fact the the US supports Israel with Billions of dollars is being wasted if this is the policy of Israel, becuase under those policies they will never be able to play in the sandbox with their arab neighbors.

Oh and as a sidebar....Both the Palestinians and the Israelis are "semetic" people...so how can someone be anti-semetic if they don't support policies like this of Israel?

Please explain!

[edit on 27-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If Muslim is proud to be Muslim and wants his sons/daughters to be Muslim ,he is racist? I think not,but the same for the Jews.

Not at all. But the way you worded it before is the country will become a melting pot if too many people are let in. That isn't necessarily true. If a Muslim person is proud to be Muslim, and wants his sons or daughters to be Muslim, he isn't going to marry a Jewish person. He has the choice and will most likely marry and have children with somebody of his own race. Same goes for every race so immigration isn't going to stop that.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by WinoBot]

Sorry, I thought you posted the whole comment about the melting pot but it was somebody else. My point still stands though, i guess.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by WinoBot]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

but what happens when the US catches the Illegal Immigrants?
we send them back...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

If Israel pleases to commit genocide than i don't think i will sit down and let it be pleased.

This is your opinion on the matter. The radical islamic world believes that we are infidel dogs and deserve to be killed. Should they come to our countries and interfere in our business too? I do believe that dear old George W has proved intervention brings nothing but problems.

Who are you to stop me from judging other nation actions?

Hehe touche, but thats an endless argument. I was trying to provoke a response as to why you think you are qualified to judge the actions of another nation. Sure you may disagree with them, but after all its not your country so i fail to see why you (or indeed me) should get a say in this matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

but what happens when the US catches the Illegal Immigrants?
we send them back...

If this were true, we would not have 12mill plus illegal immigrants in the US. We only send back folks caught on the border, or if they commit some felonious crime, and even then we might not deport them.

Israel on the other hand has seemed to allow these folks to come in and live there, work and establish family roots, and now without cause they are deporting them!

[edit on 27-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Oh. Heh.

Because there's a lot of nervousness now about the racial balances in Israel. The so-called "population bomb." This theory states that, very soon now, the Israeli jews will become a minority within Israel.

Why now? Because the "problem" is at the forefront, therefore "excusable."

You'd think it would be simpler if Israel politicians would just gave up on this "Ein volk, ein reich" mentality and became an inclusive democracy.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Originally posted by Attari

Hehe touche, but thats an endless argument. I was trying to provoke a response as to why you think you are qualified to judge the actions of another nation. Sure you may disagree with them, but after all its not your country so i fail to see why you (or indeed me) should get a say in this matter.

Wow so we are on a discussion board, which is all about debate, and now we arnt aloud to debate the actions of another country.

Before you say something so completly ludacris, why dont you look up the one or two threads that might be on here that judge the actions of the US. I think they may be easy to find. Or should we simply be selective on which nations we should judge. Some are ok, and some are off limits? If you dont want to here other peoples opinions dont come on here. If you disagree with someone elses opinions, state an argument, your own opinion, or some other counter you can support, not that we shouldnt think that way

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Tenebrous]

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Tenebrous]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

A sidebar to your sidebar... Most Israeli Jews are slavic, not semitic. There's plenty of Semitic jews in the nation, for sure. But for the most part? Slavs and North Europeans.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

There are other countries deporting illegal aliens. Easily found on the net. There are parties in Israel who welcome non-Jewish citizens as part of their future electorate, to counter faster-growing religious sector.Just check how many foreing workers are in Israel, who wants to send them home once contract ends and who is hoping that they stay.
This actions has nothing to do with demographics (as in any country),it has all to do with economy.
EDIT
What has "slavic/semitic/ethiopean/marsian" origin has to do with anything? If anyone converts to Judaism, he is Jew even if he comes from Nibiru.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well i dont know what to say really. the ethiopian church is the birthplace of rastafarianism in fact i believe the rastafarian "flag" has a lion image on the front and that somehow symbolizes some ethiopian king. rastafarianism is confusing but most rastafarians believe that the black jews are the REAL jews. this sickens me especially coming from Israel they are doing exactly what hitler did to keep the race "pure". whats next concentration camps for those who aren't genetically clean?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

As others asked, why now? I presented my theory on why. I don't by the "economy" reasons, as immigration, regardless of the legality, helps the economy of any nation by providing low-income, high-output consumers.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Number of foreign workers - at least about 300000 (in 2002, now more,just cant find the numbers to date.) legal or not.Give or take, it's 5 percent of population.
www.foxnews.com...
Unemployment - about 8 percent .
Number of people crossing the border grows daily. And this is not trained workforce, these are desperate people. All the unqualified jobs are taken by foreign workers who stay in the country when license run out or other reasons for loosing the license. What will these new refugees do? Currently there are private organisations caring for them, but as numbers increase , this helps loses effectivity.
So there is pressure on government to close up the border with Egypt by some kind of physical barrier. It costs a lot of money so government found a way- to send people home hoping that they spread the world that Israel is not as a nice place as people think. Stupid plan,won't work.
People are getting here even though some being shot at by Egyptians near the border, they will stop coming because part was deported?
Anyway, has nothing to do with demographics.
As the song goes, "money makes the world go round..."

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Number of foreign workers - at least about 300000 (in 2002, now more,just cant find the numbers to date.) legal or not.Give or take, it's 5 percent of population.
www.foxnews.com...
Unemployment - about 8 percent .
Number of people crossing the border grows daily. And this is not trained workforce, these are desperate people. All the unqualified jobs are taken by foreign workers who stay in the country when license run out or other reasons for loosing the license. What will these new refugees do? Currently there are private organisations caring for them, but as numbers increase , this helps loses effectivity.
So there is pressure on government to close up the border with Egypt by some kind of physical barrier. It costs a lot of money so government found a way- to send people home hoping that they spread the world that Israel is not as a nice place as people think. Stupid plan,won't work.
People are getting here even though some being shot at by Egyptians near the border, they will stop coming because part was deported?
Anyway, has nothing to do with demographics.
As the song goes, "money makes the world go round..."

Ok, if you are saying it's economic, and these immigrants are a drag on the economy, then why is Israel also kicking out asian chefs and restaurant workers and taking their businesses? It would seem that these immigrants have a skill that is beneficial to the economy and the stomach.

Check out this link and explain why?
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I do not know for sure, first time that heard of it, however, as a theory:
Do not know about other restaurants, but Sakura sushi bar in Jerusalem is not kosher. As a majority of Asian food restaurants.
Who is the minister of Industry, Trade and Labour - Eli Ishay from SHAS - religious party , one member of that party is famous in ATS for gay-earthquake issue.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I do not know for sure, first time that heard of it, however, as a theory:
Do not know about other restaurants, but Sakura sushi bar in Jerusalem is not kosher. As a majority of Asian food restaurants.
Who is the minister of Industry, Trade and Labour - Eli Ishay from SHAS - religious party , one member of that party is famous in ATS for gay-earthquake issue.

I am not an expert on Israel's internal politics, but it sure sound rather xenophobic to me.
Thanks for the response though.

<< 1    3 >>

join