It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Plans to Deport Thousands of African Immigrants.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Israel Plans to Deport Thousands of African Immigrants.

www.foxnews.com

TEL AVIV, Israel — Sitting on a thin mattress, in a stuffy, urine-stenched underground bomb shelter, Tasfa Mara says he's happy where he is. The 24-year-old Eritrean escaped forced conscription, beatings and a treacherous trek across three countries before reaching his own promised land a week ago.

"Only Israel safe," he said in patchy English, his hands and feet heavily bandaged after they were lacerated on the barbed-wire barricade between Egypt and Israel. "All African countries the same.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Why is Israel deporting these Africans after taking them in and having them do "Jobs Israelis won't do?" The refugees seem to be peaceful people who are trying to put together a life for their families after living in horrific conditions in Africa.

It seems to me that the US gives Israel billions to be a beacon of democracy in the middle east and if the US can take in 12 million illegal immigrants, then surely Israel can handle 7,000.

www.foxnews.com

[edit on 26-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix

Why is Israel deporting these Africans after taking them in and having them do "Jobs Israelis won't do?" The refugees seem to be peaceful people who are trying to put together a life for their families after living in horrific conditions in Africa.

It seems to me that the US gives Israel billions to be a beacon of democracy in the middle east and if the US can take in 12 million illegal immigrants, then surely Israel can handle 7,000.

www.foxnews.com

[starred]
if only it were s osimple.
you know. if it was that simple, then it would be clear on whether or not they should keep the immigrants.
however, there is always 3 sides to any story. his side, her side, and the truth.
if only those fools in those major news broadcasting cooporate bigwigs would report real news.. this sort of stuff might see the light of day.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Because Israel is full of racist pigs. They long ago stated that All people of jewish faith could come to Israel as a permanent home, but they stated that African jews were not really jewish.

History shows that members of the seven wandering tribes settled in Africa long long ago. Genetics shows this as well. Yet Israel does not want blacks, just as much as they don't want Arabs, living side by side with them. They lock Palestinians in a cage then wonder why they are not happy.

Why the US continues to support such a self centered regime is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

It is somewhat telling that this thread has not received more response, I know that it is not PC to be critical of Israel, but this is an incredible issue to me.

If the US deported 10 illegal immigrants people would be screaming about it, but Israel is going to deport 7000 and not a word! Such is the power of a lobbying group like AIPAC...It quites all descent.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Related stories:
Food Fight: Israel Targets Foreign Workers in Asian Cooking Sector
Israel to Expel Foreign Kitchen Help

They`re giving all non-jewish foreign born chefs, cooks and kitchen staff the boot. Seems a bit odd, really. Wonder why everyone`s being shown the door?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by vox2442]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Nice post, I did not know they were kicking out asian food workers and chefs...it didn't sound like the people who love Asian food were too happy with the Government for this move.

I am not sure of why this is going on but it is very disturbing. Perhaps someone who lives in Israel will respond to this thread and shed some light on these events.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Because Israel's existence as Israel is threatened by every single non-Jewish person living within its borders. Why? What is Israel? It's "The Jewish Country" - An ethnic nationalist state. If Jewish people start becoming the minority, the very concept of Israel starts to falter.

Thus this purging of foreign citizens. Thus the ethnic cleansing of neighboring Arabs. Thus the rampant discrimination against Christains, Muslims, and Druze. All to maintain an artificial state identity.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I guess the chosen people have strict limits on deeds benefiting those who've they may have given false hope to, as we can see here. So much for being the guiding light of the Middle East, huh?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. It just seems a little strange for them to be doing this now. Could there be something planned for the near future that we don't know about? I must admit, I got a bit of a shiver down the spine when I read this. Don't know why but it gives me a bad feeling.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i wonder where yahn goodey and his friends are to denounce this as `anti-semitic` and were all full of lies

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yes, very nice. Now turn around and face the congregation...

I meant why now.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Don't worry Harlequin, the usual suspects will be here before long trying to justify the way the State of Israel is the most racist, hate filled nation on the face of the planet...

BTW...Thanks for the OP RealMatrix, stuff like this real does need to see the light of day

Then again, a couple of posters on this thread moi included will shortly be branded anti-semitic...

Comes with the territory when you tell the truth about Israel, I guess

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
is there a reason as to why they are being deported?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Israel, founded six decades ago in the wake of the Nazi genocide, has become torn between a sense of duty to help people fleeing persecution and fears of an onslaught of illegal immigrants. The result has been a confused policy full of contradictions.

Israel took in many of the early arrivals, providing shelter and even arranging menial jobs in hotels and on kibbutz collective farms. It recently granted temporary residency status to 600 refugees from Darfur, and gave work permits to about 2,000 other infiltrators from Eritrea whose lives would be endangered if sent home.

But Israel has vowed the rest would be deported, claiming they are in the country purely for economic opportunities. Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Sunday directed authorities to expel the 4,500 Africans considered to be illegal immigrants, including people from the Ivory Coast, Ghana and Nigeria, by the end of the week.

from teh above link

looks like they made a token gesture and now want to throw then out.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Now if America would do that with mexicans we would save 100 million a year on welfare and medical costs.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
www.theage.com.au...

www.afrol.com...

Watching Hollywood movies i'm under impression that US deports illegal aliens too.
Now ,US,Spain,Ireland are also most racist,hate filled nations that are into ethnic cleansing of bordering nations?
See,the problem is that if person reads news about immoral behaviour of state X or Y and posts both, thats definetly fine and just.
But when only a certain country ,doing the same as other ,stronger economies do, gets special treatment ,it doesnt look ..mmm..fair?
For tenth time, Israel has its problems, it is totally OK to critisize the government/people behaviour.
But what about fairness?
If someone interested in the news itself, and not about expresing their view of Israel immorality and diabolicity:
The main fear of the government is the ECONOMIC impact. There are a lot of people from Africa trying to find better conditions in awful racist Israel, the numbers are growing and instead of better border control (money!!) governmen wants to deport some so that they spread the news. The issue is heavily debated, due too humanitarian/moral issues.
However, there is definetly another reason mentioned earlier, not the cleansing (??????) ,but the fact that country is trying to maintain Jewish majority as a strategic goal. So it is EASIER for the government too push its proposition through, but it is not the main reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why does it seem as if every other country on this planet is taking illegal immigration seriously except the United States, perhaps a country with the most to lose.

The US shares a border with a third world, drug and crime infested country and they cannot even get a fence along the southern border.

Ohh i forgot the zionist elites are only worried about the Jewish state not the American people..

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
the law in israel is that only the children of a jewish mother or jewish parents are allowed to make aliyah/return home to israel and mixed race jews are not excluded.

those that are not jews or haven't converted to judaism regardless of race have no legal rights to aliyah.

personally for myself i would not mind seeing israel temporarily take in non jews for protection against murderers in their own countries but they should go home when their lives are no longer in jeopardy.

i am not a racist but would prefer that my grandchildren looked like me .if you turn a country into a melting pot the chances increase for my lineage to end or become unrecognizable.

i have always enjoyed my visits to the usa----think it is the greatest country on earth---its sad to see it becoming over-run with south american illegals and muslim extremists bringing their criminal problems with them.give it a few more years and they will be telling the decendents of the origional 13 colonies and the europeans that came looking for religious freedom to hit the road and get.wonder who will feed and protect the down trodden in the rest of the world when that day comes?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
those that are not jews or haven't converted to judaism regardless of race have no legal rights to aliyah.

Why haven't they got legal rights? And what is aliyah?

personally for myself i would not mind seeing israel temporarily take in non jews for protection against murderers in their own countries but they should go home when their lives are no longer in jeopardy.

So soon as the imgirants are well settled with their famillies,they get sent back home? Not very fair i think...

i am not a racist but would prefer that my grandchildren looked like me .if you turn a country into a melting pot the chances increase for my lineage to end or become unrecognizable.

So only because you feel that jew blood is worth more than others and should be prevented to be mixed is racist itself my jew freind

i have always enjoyed my visits to the usa----think it is the greatest country on earth---its sad to see it becoming over-run with south american illegals and muslim extremists bringing their criminal problems with them.give it a few more years and they will be telling the decendents of the origional 13 colonies and the europeans that came looking for religious freedom to hit the road and get.wonder who will feed and protect the down trodden in the rest of the world when that day comes?

Couldn't have expected a better conclusion from you.In Middle East Jews are the immigrants so if Muslims want they can send the Jews back to germany because its safe to live their now...Don't you agree?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join