It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama abusing the masonic sign of faith

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antimacon
Checkmate.

Against you perhaps. The description with the sign you have posted clearly states that the three fingers must be pointing perpendicularly down, obviously at 90 degrees to the pointing (horizontal) one.

As none of the images of Barak Obama in your opening post meet that description I would say you have neatly and completely destroyed your own argument.

Nice one

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

There's a lot of secret societies out there besides Prince Hall that Obama could be a member of.

Yes there are. But only membership of freemasonry will make him a mason, by definition. He may very well be a member of some secret shadowy organization that none of us have heard of, the motives of which are not known and the goals are secret. But that wouldn't make him a mason. Joining the Elks, the Oddfellows, the Lions or even Mountain Brook Country Club will not make him a mason. Only joining the masons will.

I think some people are using the term mason interchangeably with "member of general shadowy org" and this is leading to confusion.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Checkmate.

Against you perhaps. The description with the sign you have posted clearly states that the three fingers must be pointing perpendicularly down, obviously at 90 degrees to the pointing (horizontal) one.

As none of the images of Barak Obama in your opening post meet that description I would say you have neatly and completely destroyed your own argument.

Nice one

the king and a pawn while surounded by the queen, a knight and a tower tries a brave but vain last stand.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I didn't know that a particular group of people had a copyright on finger-pointing. When did that happen? Are there any other gestures or slogans or anything that are copyrighted or trademarked that I need to be aware of before I go out in public again? I'd really hate to offend the rest of the planet the next time I go to the store.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've been looking at the images in this thread. What is that little apron-looking thingy? What are you masons hiding under there? That looks a little strange to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I like the Illuminati Handshakes better. here's an example video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I like the Illuminati Handshakes better. here's an example video
www.youtube.com...

May have been an attempt by them at appearing that way but both are wrong. Bad publicists giving wrong information most likely.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
I've been looking at the images in this thread. What is that little apron-looking thingy?

It *is* an apron. Masons wear Masonic aprons during Lodge meetings. This tradition comes from the medieval stonemason guilds, where new Masons were given aprons to protect their clothing and to carry their tools in.

Today, Masonic aprons can be highly artistic and decorative. Here is a photo gallery of some antique Masonic aprons, very cool artwork.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Funny that you cannot give me a link to support your claim.
Funny that your story change as you go along.

Funny that you completely ignore the links that I posted showing U.S. Grand Lodge Officers and noting a couple of famous U.S. Masons. It's pretty obvious that we have no restrictions here in identifying each other as members of the Masonic fraternity.

Oh, and as for links, while there is a ton of information on the internet, it is neither the only nor the best source for research.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lookout, hillary's a freemason:

lol.....

[edit on 3/3/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I thought that meant she was a hippie?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nope she is a gang banger. I knew we couldn't trust her, I mean take a look at her. She's doing diet Dr pepper and mentos right there. ready to spew at any time.

Gang banger.....I knew it.....

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
antimacon,

Ya know, I've read this whole thread now and I have to say you are relying only on information that seems WELL out of date, dispite when it was written. There are Masons here who, I'm SURE will answer any questions you have with little possibility of any deception. I am NOT a Mason myself and yes, I've read a figurative library of anti-masonic information from symbolism to handsigns to Illuminati grand plans....and I know that if I ask MasonicLight or any of the Masons here at ATS any question pertaining to MODERN, UP TO DATE masonic information, they will tell me what they know.
This info your supporting is the stuff that gives Masons here a headache because they are not supportable and no matter what they tell you, your mind is set and not ABLE to relax and just ask.

Please. Ask some questions. Real, pertainant questions that will let you relax and maybe learn some truths and maybe that will set your mind at ease that they are NOT out to get you.

Just some advice, from one ATSer to another.
Read more,
Ask more,
Learn more.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Lookout, hillary's a freemason:

Well now, Choronzon, that is interesting indeed.

You may be onto something.

I'd never really thought about Hillary being a Freemason, but now that you mention it...

Ben Franklin was a Freemason

and she looks remarkably like Ben Franklin in that picture.

Coincidence? I think not.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Appak]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
I've been looking at the images in this thread. What is that little apron-looking thingy? What are you masons hiding under there? That looks a little strange to me.

I would show you but its against the T&C of this site....

I hope Masons could have thought of a better sign for "faith" then pointing... what the hell would you use a sign for faith anyways? Makes no sense to me....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I could care less what all the Masons and Mason wannabes have to say...

OP has presented a great topic. Good thread

Yes, gestures are subliminal messages. And yes, simpletons are going to say 'so what, I point all the time.' Simple is as simple thinks.

Good catch.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Then I can see why Obama is such a universalist and won't cover his heart during the national anthem or wear the american flag on his chest. Check out this link and tell me what you think!

www.eyeblast.tv...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antimacon

He wants to send a message to those insiders who have knowlege about it. Keep up the good work and let your voice resound!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

"...For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." -Romans 16:18

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join