It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama abusing the masonic sign of faith

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.waitingtorot.blogspot.com

Obama is abusing the ancient sign of faith. A sign that archeologists are very much aware of because it appears over and over again depicted in artifact from various civilizations. This and other signs have then been transmitted from generations to the next by the initiates of secrets societies right up to the present days. These ancient signs are the secret signs of the freemasons TODAY.

Theses signs are documented in this book:

www.waitingtorot.blogspot.com

[edit on 26-2-2008 by antimacon]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The main problem with that thesis is:

There is no such thing as a "Masonic sign of faith".

I'm not sure why Obama waving his finger around constitutes "abuse" of any imaginary mysteries...just another example of the far right running scared because they know they're going to be judged in November by their fruits.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Handsigns like that are simply a means to emphasize communication. Another word for it is "body language".

John Kerry didnt use enough of it. He was stiff as wood.

No mystery here.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've read your other thread too Mr. Anti-Ma(c)on:

www.abovetopsecret.com... e=3#pid4051370

In order to NOT be part of your conspiracy, you'd have to stand up there with your hands in your pockets. Or would that be a secret masonic hand-sign too?

Wake up to real life, people flail their hands while talking, and some people try to look good doing it.....

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The main problem with that thesis is:

There is no such thing as a "Masonic sign of faith".

well that's the terminology that author JSM Ward uses in his book.
Maybe you could tell us the name the masons use for this sign then?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What you are looking at is called pointing.....I'm not trying to be rude, snide, or devalue your thread, but he's just pointing. Really.... unless you use your bent index finger to point in a manner similar to Bill Clinton, all Obama is doing is just that... pointing. Am I missing something here?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

Wake up to real life, people flail their hands while talking, and some people try to look good doing it.....

Perhaps, but why do photographers take so much pain to always focus on the hands ?

Nice framing here to capture the tip of the finger.

John Kerry used but did not abuse the sign of faith . Or more probably, he wasn't allowed to used this powerfull sign too often. This is why the braindead sheeple are fainting at Obama rally BTW.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
What you are looking at is called pointing.....I'm not trying to be rude, snide, or devalue your thread, but he's just pointing. Really.... unless you use your bent index finger to point in a manner similar to Bill Clinton, all Obama is doing is just that... pointing. Am I missing something here?

There are 17 sign classified by JSM Ward:
www.waitingtorot.blogspot.com...

* Sign of Preservation

* Sign of Faith

* Sign of Distress/Surrender

* Sign of Death

* Sign of Praise

* Sign of the Heart

* Sign of Prayer

* Sign of Benediction or Blessing

* Sign of Secrecy

* Sign of Destruction

* Sign of Exultation

* Sign of Reverence

* Sign of Horror

* Sign or Resignation

* Sign of Sacrifice

* Sign of Heaven and Earth

* Sign of Despair/Regret

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
looks like hes pointing

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antimacon

Yes. And some of those handsigns you have used before in your life. Youve pointed before, havent you? Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I dunno, maybe the OP is onto something here. Perhaps the reason we're taught "it's rude to point" as little children is some sort of deprogramming from some secret society that doesn't want the power of this particular gesture abused. I mean if that's the only reason people are getting behind Obama and all...

Imagine the power a child would wield, never having been told not to point... By the time he was in his teens he'd be Jedi-like: *Points finger rudely* "You don't need to see my freakin' ID, man!" Of course he'd have to get into politics.

[edit - to make pic funnier]

[edit on 2/26/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting theory you have there.

No doubt about it, the pointing finger does have a powerful feel to it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Interesting theory you have there.

No doubt about it, the pointing finger does have a powerful feel to it.

Especially if you're a proctologist.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
I dunno, maybe the OP is onto something here. Perhaps the reason we're taught "it's rude to point" as little children is some sort of deprogramming from some secret society that doesn't want the power of this particular gesture abused. I mean if that's the only reason people are getting behind Obama and all...

Imagine the power a child would wield, never having been told not to point... By the time he was in his teens he'd be Jedi-like: *Points finger rudely* "You don't need to see my freakin' ID, man!" Of course he'd have to get into politics.

[edit - to make pic funnier]

Notice how badly the head is framed in your picture. However this is unimportant as the finger is clearly the center of action as intended.
There are many pics of Schwarzenegger doing masonic signs but here is a famous one with his top illuminati buddies doing the sign of faith. Unless there's a reason why he is pointing at the photographer. Rothschilds is not even looking anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Regardless of whether or not it is in fact a masonic sign..... everyone does it. Don't look for masonic symbolism behind everyone who points a finger. Dear god. I'm pointing my finger at my dog right now.... and guess what, it means absolutely nothing. If it is true.... why would they use a gesture that is so commonplace, it'd be like having the masonic sign of faith be using your left hand turn signal in a car, getting a glass of water in the afternoon, or taking a shower. If this is in fact the case, it's a bit ridiculous, and I'm a whole lot less worried about the masons pulling the strings in any grand conspiracy. Is someone going to point at me as torture. C'mon people.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Regardless of whether or not it is in fact a masonic sign..... everyone does it. Don't look for masonic symbolism behind everyone who points a finger. Dear god. I'm pointing my finger at my dog right now.... and guess what, it means absolutely nothing. If it is true.... why would they use a gesture that is so commonplace, it'd be like having the masonic sign of faith be using your left hand turn signal in a car, getting a glass of water in the afternoon, or taking a shower. If this is in fact the case, it's a bit ridiculous, and I'm a whole lot less worried about the masons pulling the strings in any grand conspiracy. Is someone going to point at me as torture. C'mon people.

Well first of all this is not my theory but something that is explained by 2 differents authors (read my blog www.waitingtorot.blogspot.com).

JSM Ward has documented 17 signs that are found on artefacts but also on renaissance art and his book is titled "signs and symbols of FREEMASONRY"

The other author simply took out a large numbers of pictures taken from newspapers and discovered that the same 12 hands signs are always repeated over and again. This is an experiemnt that anybody can reproduce by themselve and indeed, you will get the same signs.

And low and behold, the 2 books describe the same basic signs like pointing the finger or the sign of praise (holding an invisible ball).

Now you can also read a THIRD book called codex magica by Texe Mars, which also lists al lot of the same signs (but not all).

Isn't that a reasonable proof?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Now I can buy the idea of some hand signs... but you can take large amounts of photographs of masons and non masons alike and you are going to get a lot of pictures of people pointing... it doesn't necessarily mean anything is what I'm saying. It's just to circumstantial IMO. That's just me, and I'm really not trying to take any jabs at you... I just find it to be a bit nutty is all.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antimacon
Now you can also read a THIRD book called...

One thing is apparent, there seems to be a conspiracy to make a profit off of your gullability.....lol

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'll add my two cents to this. Here is a recent video of Obama giving the Hook 'em Horns after doing a dance. I know that is the symbol for University of Texas so maybe thats the only reason he did it but worth seeing nonetheless.

I don't like Obama because he has Zbigniew Brzezinski advising and supporting him and that guy is as nwo as Henry Kissenger is. McCain, Hillary and Obama are all globalist scum imo.

I didn't make the video btw, i just found it recently.

Obama Hook em Horns

I know that Ron Paul also had a video of him doing the Horns too but the man has arthritis and his hands are mangled. Obama is pretty young not sure he has anything wrong with his hands. The Horns he makes are pretty defined but there is the U of T angle also.

He can make all the hand gestures he wants because if he has an nwo general in his corner like Zbigniew Brzezinski that alone is enough to question his "goodness."

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Just looking around my office a number of my staff are adopting similar poses at various times (in particular the clasped hands under the chin look) and I have been known to point with my right hand now and again. Does this mean I am a mason? If so shouldn't I know about it? Do I have a duty to report this to myself or am I part of a masonic conspiracy to undermine my own authority? I must be told, the truth will out...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join