It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama abusing the masonic sign of faith

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Inot quite sure i agree that it is right wing thing...i am not a conservative by any means and i dont trust the guy....and i do look to the east myself.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh Man, OK what positions are we allowed to stand in.
I mean which ones aren't already taken?

I hope I am not sitting like a rosicrucian. Do I fart like an illuminati?

You have made me so selfconscious that all I can do is stand here with my mouth hanging open pointing at the screen. What does that mean I am?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

i was simply saying that there is about obama that i just dont get that is all. as for him doing some kind of masonic sign...i have never even seen that one...not trying to confuse you.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

i was simply saying that there is about obama that i just dont get that is all. as for him doing some kind of masonic sign...i have never even seen that one...not trying to confuse you.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This may sound really stupid, but maybe he's just pointing at something. O well either way im sure we'll get some news out of him

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Naboo the Enigma

lol your right... alot of them signs they have people in the army do it all the time.. pointing is number one on the list so i guess im a mason now... i should start going to masonic halls or something right?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

OH NO!...I've been abusing the sign my whole life and didn't even know it!...I guess the whole world and everybody I know abuses this sign... Shoot we've gotta do something ....
I've got An idea, let's all just start pointing at things with our middle finger so that we are all not mistaken for Freemasons..... Haha!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yes cause since its on a blog it must be true. The blog shows nothing but a bunch of pictures taken out of context and then misinterpreted. Hell most of those I don't recognize. Plus, Obama is not a Mason as far as I know. Conspiracy theorists see what they want to see. Oh, and the Illuminati isn't a part of the Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't know......I could rally up a callage of phots of a particular person pointing at what not and say the same thing. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have a question. What if Obama really was a mason? And I will go one step further, what if those signs really are used by Prince Hall masons? If this two things were true, what then? Will the world stop spinning? Will the seas turn blood red? Or is this entire thread a complete waste of my time. I want my 20 minutes back.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I have a question. What if Obama really was a mason? And I will go one step further, what if those signs really are used by Prince Hall masons? If this two things were true, what then? Will the world stop spinning? Will the seas turn blood red? Or is this entire thread a complete waste of my time. I want my 20 minutes back.

Conspiracy theorists would be elated that they finally found something real probably. It would be a never ending fight and never ending posts about how evil/satanic/whatever Masons are and this is clear proof Obama is part of the NWO agenda. No amount of facts would persuade anyone.

As we both know, being a mason in power doesn't really mean anything. People get into power for who they are, good and bad, no because they are masons. But people don't want to believe that - they want to look to more simple explanations.

We will likely end up with another mason who is a President eventually, and the hysteria from the anti-mason side should be positively entertaining.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by drift393

lol, the gangs are called CRIPS and bloods, not crypts....just saying.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well he is the supposed last president of the US before it falls and becomes part of the NWOs UN state. Which will probably coincide with the major destruction that will happen when either a meteor hits or a heavenly body passes in too close a proximity to earth. Much as in the movie "Deep Impact".

He's just letting his handlers know that he's following through with their commands. Of course these guys and gals are probably just pointing to prove a point..

The point? That anyone can point and not have to have a reason to point and get your picture taken. Good ATS answer I think given some of the responses.

Really! I sometimes think that most of ATS is no longer watching the same show as I am. It's all right in your face and easy to see. They're giving you hints as to what they're going to do next....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join