It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Todd former Illuminati comes clean.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Imo if he seems discredited and a fraud wouldn't that be what the Illuminati wanted, also the way he diedseems a little suspicious unless I didn't read it right but that would be due too the fact I'am tired.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
But based on that logic he could never be proven wrong. If he had never been discredited then he must be right no one could discredited him, on the other hand if he was discredited then the illuminati wants us to believe he has been discredited so what he said must be true. Sorry that logic does not fly with me.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
This is the dude that claimed to have been on the Council of 13, right?

Pssshhh.

I don't know about that.

If you are on the Council of 13, you just don't "DEFECT". lol

He didnt he was later incarcerated and murderd, you are right you don't just defect you die when you divulge the secrets, ask the mason in the forum what the penalties of divulging the secrets are. lol also isnt christianity today part of or financed by the evangelical movement, wich if your were paying attention to john todd was financed by the illuminati.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

In The Temple of Mystery Babylon
Bring the brother into the light

The Scottish Rite Third-Degree Master Mason Oath

This commits the occult initiate to commit murder, if necessary:
I do promise and swear upon the Holy Bible never to reveal where I have received this degree . . . and in failure of this I consent to have my body opened perpendicularly and to be exposed for eight hours in the open air, so that the venomous flies may eat my entrails, my head to be cut off and put on the highest pinnacle of the world, and I will always be ready to inflict the same punishment on those who shall disclose this degree and break this obligation. So may God help and maintain me. Amen.
Later if he 'advances' in his Masonic career he will learn the secret identity of the God of the Lodge.

"THE MASONS FIRST FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE GOD OF THE LODGE, WITH LUCIFER, WITH EN SOPH, WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE THIRTIETH DEGREE"

Freemasons have traditionally answered their critics in one of two ways:

If the critic is not a Freemason, his criticism is dismissed. Freemasons say he could not possibly know the truth about the society because he has never been a member.

If the critic is a member which has left the society, Freemasons dismiss his criticism by saying that, for some unknown reason, he has developed a hatred against the society. This hatred not only caused him to leave Freemasonry, it has caused him to print absolute lies in an attempt to discredit and destroy the society.

A Masonic Critic

Mackey's Scotch Rite Masonry Illustrated
"The Complete Ritual of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Profusely Illustrated by a Sovereign Grand Commander, 33~"
Published by the Powner Company, Chicago Illinois
"A company from which Masons may order with confidence from a firm which has continuously served the craft since 1867"

"Freemasonry, says the 'Keystone' of Philadelphia has no right to be popular. It is a secret society. It is for the few, not the many, for the select, not for the masses."

The Freemason's Chronicle 1885, Vol I, Pg. 259
Catholic Encyclopedia - Masonry (Freemasonry)
www.newadvent.org

Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong - essentially wrong - a seed of evil, which can never produce any good.

President John Quincy Adams
Letters on the Masonic Institution
T.R. Marvin Press, Boston, 1847

"A Mason should know how to obey those who are set over him, however inferior they may be in worldly rank; or condition."

Macoy's Masonic Monitor, p. 14.

Disobedience and want of respect to Masonic superiors is an offense for which the transgressor subjects himself to punishment."

Mackey's Masonic Jurisprudence , p. 511

"The first duty of the reader of this Synopsis is to obey the edicts of his Grand Lodge. Right or wrong, his very existence as a Mason hangs upon obedience to the powers immediately set above him. Failure in this must infallibly bring down expulsion, which, as a Masonic death, ends all. The one unpardonable crime in a Mason is contumacy, or disobedience."

Webb's Freemasons' Monitor, p. 196

"The first duty of every Mason is to obey the Mandate of the Master…The order must at once be obeyed; its character and its consequences may be matters of subsequent inquiry. The Masonic rule of obedience is like the nautical, Imperative: "Obey orders, even if you break owners."

Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, page 525

I guess the devil really IS in the details

So mote it be [wink]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No, not at all. The frauds are the Members of the Knights Templar, Charasmatic Movement, Benny Hinn, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, 33rd degree mason, Shueller, 33rd degree, Jerry Falwell, Copeland......and many more will perish for their service to Lucifer

Todd told the truth............100% about the Illuminati

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wikki, is the fraud.............the Masons works with the Mormons and the 33rd degree Masons, scottish rite are part of the Knights Templar and they lie to protect their blood oaths and such........

Did you know that every time a touchdown is made that the signal for a touchdown is a Mason gesture......for exaultation.......and joy....amazing.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, if Christianity Today debunked him, then it must be case closed.
Love to hear their take on 9/11.

Personally I think the guy is/was legit.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you listen to John Todd's story, he does say one thing that is incredibly telling.

He states (paraphrased) "When it comes time for the Illuminati to begin implementing their New World Order, they will begin to bankrupt all of their largest corporations."

This was back in 1976. Sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Their take on 911 is that Islamic terrorist did it, our administration was taken by surprise and we are justified in being in Iraq.

The truth is, the CIA, Massad and the rest orchestrated the 911 to justify the passing of the Patriot Act and now many steps closer to finishing the final nails for the New World Order to take over by first destroying the US as we know it. The Massad controls or manipulates HAMAS, and the CIA insiders control Al Qaeda. In an interview, Bhutto, who was assassinated by CIA and ISI and Massad in my opinon, stated that Bin Laden was dead.

Big changes coming soon with a national disaster looming and martial law set in place.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"isnt christianity today part of or financed by the evangelical movement, wich if your were paying attention to john todd was financed by the illuminati."

*******You really believe that?
I do. Its ever bit true. Billy Sunday inspired Billy Graham. Rockefeller launched Sunday, and Billy Graham. Federal Counsel of Church of Christ as pronounced by Naval Intelligence to be subversive in 1936,

huck smith christian rock maranatha

Google search says John Todd is right about Maranatha / Chuck Smith and Christian rock music

news.yahoo.com...

Notice the light and the rays, this is Masonic and the sign of the all seeing eye. He is one evil man.

Hagin and copland together is not what Jesus would approve of....he has a demon in him and is doing the work of the Illuminati. look at it from the aspect of how Jesus would look at it. They are not annointed but they are possessed.

Jesus would not approve of any state of drunkeness....

www.youtube.com...

copeland is a fake
www.youtube.com...

Benny Hinn if full of demons

www.youtube.com...

Billy graham states that you don't have to know the name of Jesus? www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

an occult symbol and evil book. King James only is the true word of God.www.av1611.org...

these men are not of God. They are good at what they do. The end of the US as we know it is coming soon......then the anti-christ will take over.

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
They set up the 1929 Great Depression.

18 May 1920 - The Federal Reserve Board held a secret meeting, to plan a depression. Large banks began calling in loans, causing stocks to drop from a high of 138.12 in 1919, to a low of 66.24 in 1921. When the value of government bonds plummeted, they were forced to call in even more loans. When thousands of the banks' customers could not pay their notes, the banks seized their assets.

19 June 1920 - "What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil." Christian Science Monitor editorial, June 19th, l920.

December 1924 - I am afraid that the ordinary citizen will not like to be told that the banks can and do create money... And they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of Governments and hold in the hollow of their hands the destiny of the people
- Reginald McKenna speaking to stockholders as Chairman of the Board of Midland Bank in January 1924.(1)

1928 - What benefits did I.G. Farben have to give the Nazi Party? Just to name a few, besides a laundry list of other war supplies, Zyklon B, the gas used by Auschwitz, Bitterfeld, Agfa, lduwigshafen, Buchenwald, Hoechst and a few others. These boys also produced Chlorine gas used during WWI. Remember Henry Ford. I found out that he merged his German assets with those of Farben. Quote: “Without the capital supplied by Wall Street, there would have been no I.G. Farben in the first place, and almost certainly no Adolf Hitler and WWII.” (Historian Anthony Sutton; “Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler”, 76 Press, Seal Beach, Ca. 1976; page 33).

1928 - The House hearings on the Stabilization of the Purchasing Power of the Dollar, revealed that the Federal Reserve Board had met with the heads of various European central banks at a secret luncheon in 1927 to plan what they believed may be a major crash.

6 February 1929 – The Federal Reserve reversed it’s monetary policy by raising the discount rate following a trip to the United States by Montagu Norman, head of the Bank of England, to meet with Andrew Mellon, the Secretary of Treasury

March 1929 - Paul Warburg had issued a tip in, “Illuminati members”, who knew what the future held, got their money out of the stock market, reinvesting it in gold and silver. In the year before the crash, 500 banks failed.

Montagu Norman, Governor of the Bank of England, came to Washington on February 6, 1929, to confer with Andrew Mellon, Secretary of the Treasury. On November 11, 1927, the Wall Street Journal described Mr. Norman as "the currency dictator of Europe." Professor Carroll Quigley notes that Norman, a close confidant of J. P. Morgan, admitted: "I hold the hegemony of the world." Immediately after this mysterious visit, the Federal Reserve Board reversed its easy-money policy and began raising the discount rate. The balloon which had been inflated constantly for nearly seven years was about to be exploded.

When the Federal Reserve System was foisted on an unsuspecting American public, there were absolute guarantees that there would be no more boom and bust economic cycles. The men who, behind the scenes, were pushing the central bank concept for the international bankers faithfully promised that from then on there would be only steady growth and perpetual prosperity. However, Congressman Charies A. Lindberg Sr. accurately proclaimed:

"From now on depressions will be scientifically created."
Using a central bank to create alternate periods of inflation and deflation, and thus whipsawing the public for vast profits, had been worked out by the international bankers to an exact science.

Real purpose of setting up the Great Depression....

July 1932 to November 1933 – Good timing for an actual planned Coup of the American Government by American big business by attempting to recruit a Major General Butler in the U.S.M.C. as the commander. This true to life plan involved a very colorful character named Major General Smedley Butler of the USMC. He was approached by certain wealthy capitalist from the United States to lead a revolution to overthrow the government and establish an American Fascist dictatorship. He was even tempted by this offer of $60,000. Three men, representing a body of planners, proposed to General Butler a plan to seize the White House with a private Army of 500,000 very disgruntled veterans, hold FDR prisoner, and get rid of him if he refused to serve as their puppet in a dictatorship they were going to control. Do a search on Butler and discover what he said about war and what he knew already. He asserted that the military really served the role as a collection agency for big bankers. The Senate munitions investigating committee confirmed this assertion in 1934. Major General Butler had won two Congressional Medals of Honor, and had been involved in many campaigns. This committee confirmed that; remember this word; “Standard Oil”, along with United Fruit, the sugar trust, the big banks, had been behind most of the operations he had lead. Do another search to find the McCormack-Dickstein Committee that investigated Butler’s charges. They confirmed his allegations. There are other folks that believe that Butler was maybe being set up, and that this incident was actually going to be the means that these big businessmen and FDR was going to use. Butler would lead this private Army to DC, this action would have resulted in FDR declaring a national emergency and imposing martial law and being supported by the American people. It was planned and would have succeeded, however, Butler, being a Marine in true form, revealed the plot and FDR had to be happy just being a President. The investigation went lame and just disappeared from sight. Among the powers that be, it was decided that the main way to recover and still achieve this goal was to involve the U.S. in a war. Note that in 1927 was the start of Standard Oil supporting Germany by refining the oil necessary to begin WWII.

NOTE: Replay or chance repeat of history in the St Petersburg massacre in 1905 or even better the 12 September 1917 when Civil War Breaks Out in Russia as Kornilov’s Army Marches on Petrograd to assume Power.

NOTE: Speculation from historians is that FDR knew ahead of time, would have committed active duty troops to stop the treason, and have a mass slaughter, St. Petersburg worked once, why not again. He would have then declared Martial law and a dictatorship. Plan fails, and is swept under the carpet. FDR settles for a war with Japan and entering the World war by setting up Pearl Harbor.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Please use ex-tags on your posts if you're referencing an outside source. Plagiarism is a capital offense around here.

Peace

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
References or a few of them.

1933 – Quoted in his second Cabinet meeting that he (FDR), was not interested in staying out of the war, but rather wanted to devise a way for American to get into another war, “Mr. Farley wrote that at the second cabinet meeting in 1933, “The new President again turned to the possibility of war with Japan.” [Farley, James, The Roosevelt Years, NY, McGraw-Hill Books, 1948, P 39. Cabinet Member James Farley.]

these are all facts and documented...in many cases by unbiased historians. If you love this country, and truth as God has ordained for us beyond the desires of man, please......take note of this whether we would meet of not.

Below are a few of the books, and few, is any are cross referenced, but come with their own sources, and several are rare....I've got them. .....they all say the same thing and actually complement each other.......Paul, the info that I put out is not based on opinion Its all backed up by research and confirmed historical records, interviews, documentation, and no longer a trust of personal opinion......we have been lied to from the day the first history book was ever written. Its all centralized and under the control of 13 families, counsel of the 33, Committee of the 300, Bliderbergers, and the central organization, in the U.S. is the "invite only" groups in the CFR. This is only the US. I haven't even touched the organizations in Europe........

Let the congressmen tell you....

President Einsenhower warned Americans before he left office

www.youtube.com...

JFK short and long version indicating Karl Marx, and the US Government media control and the secrecy in our own government, this got him killed. He included both communist and our own government.

Short summary version

www.youtube.com...

Long version

video.google.com...

Congressman McDonald
video.google.com...

Congressman Norman Dodd
www.youtube.com...

Oliver North put on the spot
www.youtube.com...

Stan Jones
www.youtube.com...

Congressman Peter DeFazio
www.youtube.com...

Rep Tim Ryan tells it like it is
www.youtube.com...

Congressman Brad Sherman

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Stop the NAU
www.youtube.com...

Roosevelt's Communist Manifesto - Emanuel M. Josephson, 1955

World Revolution – Nesta Webster, (Mrs. Authur Webster), Boston; Small, Maynard, Company Publishers, 1921.

World Revolution – The Plot Against Civilization; Nesta Webster; Edited and brought up to date by Anthony Gittens, 1994.

The Secret Destiny of America – by Manly Palmer Hall, Philosophical Research Society, 3341 Griffith Park Boulevard, LA, 27, Calif. 1944

The Red Fog Over America - Cmdr. William G. Carr, 1955

New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, by William T. Still, Huntington House Publishers, 1990.

Pawns in The Game - Cmdr William G. Carr, 1958, 2007
yamaguchy.netfirms.com...
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

The Rockfeller File - Gary Allen, 1976
www.mega.nu:8080...

Proofs of a Conspiracy - John Robison, 1798
www.sacred-texts.com...

None Dare Call it Conspiracy, Gary Allen, 1976
reactor-core.org...

Enroute to Global Occupation - Gary H. Kah, 1991

Here’s The Proof: by Robert Concoby & David Nicol, 1994

Globalism: America's Demise - William M. Bowen, JR. 1984

Wall Street And the Bolshevik Revolution - Anthony Sutton, 1974
reformed-theology.org...

Wall Street and The Rise of Hitler, Anthony Sutton,
reformed-theology.org...

Interview of Sutton
video.google.com...

The New Dark Age
www.geocities.com...

Morals and Dogma - ALBERT PIKE, 1871
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

Freemasons evil cult
www.youtube.com...

New Age Movement
www.spiritualrealist.com...

The Hidden Dangers of The Rainbow: The New Age Movement and Our Coming Age of Barbarism - Constance Cumbey, 1983

The Earth Charter, Initiative
www.earthcharter.org...
Iron Mountain Report

“Report From Iron Mountain, On the Possibility and Desirability of Peace”: by Leonard C. Lewin; The Free Press, 1996.

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.” From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee; The Ways and Means Committee; The Special War Finance Committee; and this copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

Congressman McDonald
video.google.com...

Stan Jones
www.youtube.com...

Oliver North put on the spot
www.youtube.com...

Congressman Norman Dodd
www.youtube.com...

Stop the NAU
www.youtube.com...

Roosevelt's Communist Manifesto - Emanuel M. Josephson, 1955

World Revolution – Nesta Webster, (Mrs. Authur Webster), Boston; Small, Maynard, Company Publishers, 1921.

World Revolution – The Plot Against Civilization; Nesta Webster; Edited and brought up to date by Anthony Gittens, 1994.

The Secret Destiny of America – by Manly Palmer Hall, Philosophical Research Society, 3341 Griffith Park Boulevard, LA, 27, Calif. 1944

The Red Fog Over America - Cmdr. William G. Carr, 1955

New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, by William T. Still, Huntington House Publishers, 1990.

Pawns in The Game - Cmdr William G. Carr, 1958, 2007
yamaguchy.netfirms.com...
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

The Rockfeller File - Gary Allen, 1976

Proofs of a Conspiracy - John Robison, 1798
www.sacred-texts.com...

None Dare Call it Conspiracy, Gary Allen, 1976
reactor-core.org...

Enroute to Global Occupation - Gary H. Kah, 1991

Here’s The Proof: by Robert Concoby & David Nicol, 1994

Globalism: America's Demise - William M. Bowen, JR. 1984

Wall Street And the Bolshevik Revolution - Anthony Sutton, 1974
reformed-theology.org...

Wall Street and The Rise of Hitler, Anthony Sutton,
reformed-theology.org...

Interview of Sutton
video.google.com...

The New Dark Age
www.geocities.com...

Morals and Dogma - ALBERT PIKE, 1871
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

New Age Movement
www.spiritualrealist.com...

The Hidden Dangers of The Rainbow: The New Age Movement and Our Coming Age of Barbarism - Constance Cumbey, 1983

The Earth Charter, Initiative
www.earthcharter.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

THAT is hilarious!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 4204peace

well a red flag went off as I listened to the audio link you supplied, john todd said something I know for a fact to be false, and when people claiming to know something say something as false as what I heard on there, I can't believe anything they say...

I am forced to say, john todd was *NOT* a member of the illuminati, because he said a group of people were illuminati, when in fact I know this group, I know the higher ups, I know the leaders in great detail, I've studied their histories beyond probably anyone at this forum x 100, and I know no illuminati-occult connection exists between this group.

what group do I speak of? I need not say... for 90% of this forum are already biased towards this group and assume their wrong, you know Jesus was crucified, all of his apostles were treated horribly or were crucified, being on the right side usually don't mean your on easy street, it usually means most people around you believe the rumors and want you dead, this what the devil does to try to extinct truth from the planet, spread rumors about the best of the best to make them appear in the eyes of the public as the worst of the worst, such is what I heard in that john todd tape.

john todd is a liar, but you'd have to research like he says you have to do to find out he is a liar, even like he says, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me without doing research, but unlike john todd, I actually did research, that 'go research and prove me wrong' is a common line among liars who know 90% of people are too lazy and won't bother researching, it's a line that hooks them in, it's a line liars use on a regular basis but in the context in which I'm using it, I say research it and you will find the truth, hopefully people here are less lazy than the average person.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
"I am forced to say, john todd was *NOT* a member of the illuminati, because he said a group of people were illuminati, when in fact I know this group, I know the higher ups, I know the leaders in great detail, I've studied their histories beyond probably anyone at this forum x 100, and I know no illuminati-occult connection exists between this group. "

*****It is a fact that the Illuminati order is part of the Scottish Rite Masons, 33rd degree level. The number of FreeMasons that know the truth is very very small. Its a secret society within a secret society. It goes back to Osirus, Egypt etc....masons. It isn't a Masons conspiracy but they, the Luciferians hide within the Masons, Order of the Illuminati and the Knights Templar that still exists. I know this because I know one and he will be one of the high level Masons that will split from the Masons when they learn the truth. The other organzations is the BLACK NOBILITY AND Zionist Jews. It not a Jewish Conspiracy it includes Jews that are part of the elite. This is a fact. You best go back and restudy or reasses because I can match you X 100. The Knight Templar for example requires that one become a master mason of at least one year's standing, a member of the Royal Arch, and must profess belief in the Holy and undivided Trinity. This is quite ironic since the entire secret worship is Luciferian theology that is hidden from most members. The Order of Kinights of Malta is only open to Templars. Don't you think that most Masons would be shocked to learn that at least Continental Masonry and the Illuminati were formally wedded in July 1782. Weishaupt and members of the Masons reached this agreement on December 20, 1781 to combine the two orders. link this up with the Congress of Wihelmsbad. The Comte De Virieu was horrified when he learned of their plan. This plan was hidden as the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and blamed on the Jews which was the hidden agenda. FACTS show that the Illuminati and it lower house, Masonry was a secret society within a secret society. The outer doctine for the comsumption of the masses said that Illuminism was merely a 'perfected" form of Christianity, while the inner doctrine called for WORLD CONQUEST BY ANY MEANS, with Atheism or outright Satanism as it REAL Creed. JOHN ROBISON summed it up in his work called "Proofs of a Conspiracy" in 1798.

Proofs of a Conspiracy
by John Robison
[1798]

www.sacred-texts.com...

He wrote, "Their first and immediate aim is to get the possession of riches, power, and influence, without industry [i.e. without working for it], and to accomplish this, they want to abolish Christianity and then, universal profligacy will procure them the adherence of all the wicked, and enable the to overturn all the civil governments of Europe; after which they will think of further conquests and extend their operations to the other quarters of the globe."

They are now in their final phase, which is WWIII and its almost there. Mexico will collaspe, and soon after they will instruct the Federal Reserve to crash the dollar, and there will be another orchestrated 911, to justify the president to declare a national disaster and finally martial law. The Chinese, North Koreans and Russians are in Mexico ready to deploy, as the UN and Russians have over 1,000,000 troops within the US today. Russians are in South America, Cuba, Canada, and Alaska. They CIA is setting up street gangs specifically MS-13 to start a crime wave to justify us WANTING the government to declare martial law. Now google all this and it will be confirmed. The North Ameridan Union, South American Union, African Union and EU are already formed up, and there will be 10 such unions worldwide.

I'm sure there are those that will come back screaming but for the rest google all that I've written and see for yourself.

It won't be long now. If there is another incident that will dwarf 911 you can guarantee that Al Qaeda will be blamed, but it will be our own government working with the Illuminati. The Massad controls HAMAS....its the way the Illuminait works. Google this.

"john todd is a liar, but you'd have to research like he says you have to do to find out he is a liar, even like he says, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me without doing research, but unlike john todd, I actually did research"

*****I did the research and he is right on target. He was released from prison after being set up by his family as this is the ritual. The Kennedy's are one of the 13 Illuminati families. IF your offspring goes away from the World Revolution conspiracy the ritual is you set up their death. The Illuminati has what is referred to as Nihilist that murder and make the death look like a medical emergency or accident first of all. Todd was released and was murdered by the Illuminati. TODD is telling the whole truth........folks do the reseach and stay away from Masonry debunking.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
"Status as a Mason was not required for initiation into the Order of Illuminati since the fourth, fifth and sixth degrees of Weishaupt and Baron Von Knogge's system practically duplicated the three degrees of symbolic Freemasonry. Although Knigge claimed to have a system of ten degrees, the last two appear never to have been fully worked up."
- [email protected]

"Openly political and antimonarchial, Weishaupt's 'Illuminati' formed another channel of 'higher degrees' for Freemasons to graduate into after completing the Blue Degrees. Weishaupt's 'Illuminati' had its own 'hidden master' known as the 'Ancient Scot Superior'.
- William Bramley, The Gods of Eden

www.trosch.org...

www.publiceye.org...

www.mystae.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Todd was right on target. He was set up and when he was released from prison, he was killed. He told the truth from start to finish. I gave details later in this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wiki is unreliable and a Mason discrediting Todd is like Mansons mother claiming he was innocent.................or OJ was innocent..........

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Billy Graham was a 33rd degree Mason. He has been involved in this conspiracy since he was inspired by Billy Sunday. The Rockefellers funded and supported Billy Graham and the rest of the "Charasmatic Movement" as most are now proving to be frauds. Osteen, Shueller- 33rd degree, Hinn, Copeland, Hagee, Hagin, and many more are on the side of the World Revolution.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join