It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Todd former Illuminati comes clean.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He was legit......the Charasmatic movement inclusive of the ones in mentioned work for the Illuminati....you are right on target. He told the truth and the Charasmatic, evangelicals are lying.

They Evangelicals are lying to 10's of thousands of Christians in very clever ways to lead them from Jesus christ. Even Billy Graham is switching over to the Christ consiousness New Age Thinking.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It goes back to when they orchestrated the Great Depression of 1929 to set up for our first of three planned military coups of the US Government by the elites within the US and failed. FDR, Prescott bush, DuPonts, Rockefellers, et Al, planned a coup in 1933. The Great Depression was planned pre 1919.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I admit he may have been on the right track, I doubt he was a member, maybe he knew someone that was a member, because from what I see, he knows some stuff and makes some stuff up.. maybe he just read a lot of books on the illuminati, whether he was a member or not the illuminati I'm sure would want to take him out, because of what he was saying about them, even if it was only 50% true, that would be enough I guess.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
) You have maybe's....the maybe's are out voted. He was certainly one because the Todds were part of the Illuminati through the Bundy's.

Common symbols of the Illuminati, are the pentagram (five-pointed star), the hexagram (six-pointed star - The Star of David), the Swastika reversed (the way Hitler used it) and the pyramid in general.

Witnesses like Tom Collins, and John Todd, and David Hill have tried to testify what they themselves saw--they each were destroyed. But the truth will not die with Tom Collins or David Hill. The truth did not go out of fashion just because John Todd was framed and dishonored by the Illuminati’s henchmen. Several people from different places have confirmed that there are 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Further, several ex-Illuminati people have confirmed my list of 13 families.

forums.canadiancontent.net...

look up the Todd connection as a result of a marriage between Astor and Todd. He is telling the truth. The Illuminati hides within the Masons with one of the families going back to the days of Nimrod, a Niphilim.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i hate to drag up an old topic here guys, and im sorry for that, but this thread popped up in a google search for john todd and i just couldnt help myself

the link the thread starter posted for the audio didnt wok for me...but im guessing this is what he/she was refering to.... video.google.com.au...

if that is the clip (even if its not, i still think this is relevant), then i have found one VERY basic flaw in his story. He claims that the original Occult/Witchcraft bible is the 'Necromonicon', and that theres only 3 copies in existence. Well, for those who dont know, the NecroNomicon (not NecroMonicon), is a work of fiction written by H.P Lovecraft in the 1920's. As much as i beleive in a dangerous global subversive force, pushing for a NWO, be it the illuminati, masons, rosicrucians, reptilians, or any other name you want to give it, i couldnt let that blatent load of CR@P slide past unnoticed.
And as for there only being 3 copies in existance? Well...i guess its four now, if you count the pdf. copy of it on my computer

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have seen several of this man's posts and he comes across as being deluded. If he can give proof about the alledged 'great conspiracy' then he will be given the respect that this proof merits.
G

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I saw this thread and I had to post this here, since it is about him and I know I might get ridiculed for posting this about John Todd but here goes: For a while now, I've been doing a bit of an investigation search into John Todd. John Todd "claimed" to be this conspiracy theorist, who was against the NWO/The Illuminati and all that, well.....I did some extensive investigating into this John Todd online and what I have found is...interesting. Here's what I believe I have found out in my investigative search on this guy, my end all conclusion and belief of the investigation is based on a theory that I have but a very strong theory that I believe could be actually converted into proven truth, if one did further probing -- dangerous as it may be, but further and extensive probing could turn my theory into actual proven truth. So here it is:

This John Todd, was said to be a conspiracy theorist of the 70's, 80's and so on. And then in the late 80's, I believe one website said, he was arrested and charged with rape and child molestation and was in a South Carolina prison doing 30 years, I believe that was around 1987 that he was given that sentence, according to this website I visited. While in prison, several people who knew John Todd claimed that he was being drugged with medications that had him in the hospital close to death--he was trying to be killed while in prison by a group whom everyone (including myself) believes was the Illuminati.

Well somewhere during all this, while he was in prison, John Todd made this tape in 1991, supposedly as a plea for help from people who were christians. He said on this tape how the Illuminati were willing to allow him to live if he gave them a large ransom, so Todd called this author he knew from prison to inform him that he was to be released, but that he needed tens of thousands of dollars. This author was not able to come up with the thousand of dollars that Todd wanted--immediately. Later, fellow conspiracy theorist, Fritz Springmeier, who reportedly knew Todd, claimed he was told that the Illuminati offered to let Todd live if he could come up with a large ransom. Now, John Todd told this AUTHOR that he was to be released, but that he needed thousands of dollars...and then Fritz was TOLD that the Illuminati would let Todd live if Todd came up with a ransom....a RANSOM....LARGE SUMS OF MONEY.....PRISON RELEASE, ALLOWED TO LIVE....Are you all doing the math so far??

Now, this "author" John Todd talked to alleges that once John was RELEASED from prison, he was picked up by a chopper and killed by the Illuminati....Now here's where I have questions. First off, if Todd was to be released only AFTER he gave this ransom to the Illuminati, how did he get his release from prison without him having the ransom??? Todd would have had to pay off the ransom to be released--for that was the deal, remember?? So Todd HAD to have paid off the Illuminati to be released and to be allowed to live.....So where is this story coming from that upon his release from prison, he was picked up by a chopper and KILLED by the Illuminati???????? Where's the proof of this? Where's the concrete proof that John Todd was picked up by a chopper and killed....

Then let's look at this: He was picked up from the prison by a chopper??? Isn't that a bit over the top and dramatic, even for the Illuminati? Wouldn't they be more discreet by having him picked up in a car and then driven somewhere secluded where a chopper would be and THEN fly him somewhere away and THEN kill him?? The events surrounding his "murder" don't make ANY sense. So here's my theory on what happened with John Todd and again, let me just say, the following is my BELIEF theory on what happened with John Todd....it's not proven fact....YET. However as I stated, I believe if anyone does some through, extensive, further probing and investigating, they will be able to turn my theory INTO a proven fact

I believe John Todd indeed had MPD as some people claimed (Multiple personality disorder - a defect from being a mind controlled victim of the Illuminati) but I believe he was sincere at first about being a christian...at times...and speaking out against the NWO and the Illuminati and witchcraft and such and he was fine with them attacking him and his mate (whom he "claimed" was his wife, whom he had these children by--by the way no one can find any record of his children ANYWHERE). He was fine being threatened at times and occasionally being the victim of "scare attacks" by the Illuminati, but then when they threw him behind bars--PRISON bars, that's when he began to get scared, especially when he was stabbed multiple times by another inmate while in prison. He was facing 30 YEARS and he was scared and as we all know...the Illuminati, witchcraft satanists and such, they FEED off of fear.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
(Part two of my continuing post--I'm SO sorry, it's so long
)

So the Illuminati came to him and offered him a deal: John Todd lays OFF them,
and possibly rejoins them and they'll let him live and be released from prison BUT
in order for the deal to go through, he had to pay them a ransom (because in one of
his tapes, John said there was a $250k bounty on his head by the Illuminati) THIS is
the amount I believe he had to pay to the Illuminati in order to continue to live
and to be released from prison--he had to pay off the bounty that was on his head.
And so a fearful John Todd, he didn't want to spend another moment in prison, he was
scared of prison AND the Illuminati so he called out to this author guy he knew and
asked him for the money, this author guy didn't have it right then and there, John
had to wait a bit...

So John went to the Illuminati and asked if they could hold off a bit, that
he was in the process of getting the money but it wouldn't be immediately,
and the Illuminati being who they are, they were willing to wait because
they WANTED John back. When John was with them, he was their most loyal
worshiper, he was a very evil fire that they just could NOT let walk away, they'd
rather KILL him first (which they didn't really want to do) then let him walk away,
so they waited, not a long time but they waited and finally this author guy came up
with the money, John paid it and was released....now here's the evil part......

I believe John told this author to tell everyone and anyone who asked about his
(John's) whereabouts---to tell these people asking that he (John) had been
released from prison, picked up by a chopper and killed by the Illuminati...
THUS, the reason for this? So that people would think he (John Todd) died by
the hands of the Illuminati and no one would come LOOKING for him, for if they
came looking, they would find out John Todd was NOT dead at all but instead back
to his old ways of dealing with the occult, witchcraft and the Illuminati.....now
you might say, why would John care about people looking for him once he went back
to the occult? Well because it was reported that the first time he had went back
to his old ways of the occult, the Illuminati and witchcraft, this man named Jack
Chick came looking for him, searching for him and was determined not to leave John
alone until he brought John BACK to Christianity....and it it worked.....
until he went to prison and was offered with that "deal of a lifetime" from the
Illuminati.....

edit on 30-11-2012 by Filmprincess1912 because: has to change a word

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
(part 3 and the last part of my continuing post--so sorry it was so long but I just felt the need to share this)

You see this time, John did NOT want to be found by ANYONE, because he
had made a strong deal with the Illuminati and you see when you make a
deal with them and you break it in any way, or if they feel you are ABOUT
to break it in any way, they'll kill you....No, no matter WHAT John Todd
may have said before, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to be killed,
so he had to keep up the terms of the deal....And thus, John Todd is alive today
(63 years old) under one of his aliases (and he had many) and with the satanic
occult, the Illuminati and thoroughly involved in witchcraft and satanism and I
believe any attempt to try to even convert him back to Christianity now would be
hopeless. John, I believe now is too far gone this time, because that's how
addictive the Illuminati, witchcraft and the occult and it's practices are...

And let me just say this, if you're one of the ones who believed in John Todd
and what he said and you STILL believe in him and what he said....ask yourself
these questions? Where's his grave site? Have you been there to it? Where's his
supposed wife and children and brother whom he said he had? How did he get released
from prison (as this author guy alleges) without paying this --- "ransom for
release" to the Illuminati? If you find yourself having a hard time answering
these questions then perhaps you need to wake up and realize you've been fooled
and MORE SO, betrayed by a man named John Wayne Todd (Collins)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Filmprincess1912
(part 3 and the last part of my continuing post--so sorry it was so long but I just felt the need to share this)

You see this time, John did NOT want to be found by ANYONE, because he
had made a strong deal with the Illuminati and you see when you make a
deal with them and you break it in any way, or if they feel you are ABOUT
to break it in any way, they'll kill you....No, no matter WHAT John Todd
may have said before, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to be killed,
so he had to keep up the terms of the deal....And thus, John Todd is alive today
(63 years old) under one of his aliases (and he had many) and with the satanic
occult, the Illuminati and thoroughly involved in witchcraft and satanism and I
believe any attempt to try to even convert him back to Christianity now would be
hopeless. John, I believe now is too far gone this time, because that's how
addictive the Illuminati, witchcraft and the occult and it's practices are...

And let me just say this, if you're one of the ones who believed in John Todd
and what he said and you STILL believe in him and what he said....ask yourself
these questions? Where's his grave site? Have you been there to it? Where's his
supposed wife and children and brother whom he said he had? How did he get released
from prison (as this author guy alleges) without paying this --- "ransom for
release" to the Illuminati? If you find yourself having a hard time answering
these questions then perhaps you need to wake up and realize you've been fooled
and MORE SO, betrayed by a man named John Wayne Todd (Collins)

or what if he is hiding and does not want to tell u jack

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join