It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Todd former Illuminati comes clean.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find any results which had this person... Maybe you have this already again please delete if that is the case.

John Todd was saved by Jesus Christ and is telling about the Illuminati.

video.stumbleupon.com...=7fkx65w6jc

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Christian magazine "Christianity Today" exposed John Todd as a fraud in 1979. The Wikipedia article on him here contains the basic summary, as well as links to the Christianity Today and other articles.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Very interesting.. I read the wikki and sounds pretty convincing that he is indeed discredited...

Do you know of any other's who have been doing this same type of preaching who are also discredited so it can be easier to point them out... ?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 4204peace

The only ones I'm familiar with are Mike Warnke and Bill Schnoebelen, although I'm sure there are others. During the so-called "satanic panic" of the 1980's, a lot of books were written, and a lot of money was made, by charlatans trying to cash in on sensation.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How would one be able to tell if Mr. Todd was real or not? I mean, what credentials are required for an Illuminati member?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

I heard his tapes, and he seemed to know alot about this stuff. One can never truly tell, but its info that all should listen too. One thing is for sure he is right that the rothchilds are what he says they are.

Just because in our secular world, we are not supposed to believe in that stuff, does not make it untrue.

All people here should listen to his tapes and see what they think, and just because some of his info may be proved false, by whoever, that can be said about everyone.

Shame we will never get to hear him again according to this website.

www.kt70.com...

i called the institute that John Todd was staying at in South Carolina. & they told me that he passed away 11/10/2007

I am sure there was something trueful in this, as they set him up for a 30 year prison sentence, our leaders are true monsters. Lets just see when fritz springmeier comes out how he is.

[edit on 2/26/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
How would one be able to tell if Mr. Todd was real or not?

Since his stories were inconsistent, it must be assumed he was not telling the truth. Ditto with Schnoebelen and Warnke.

I mean, what credentials are required for an Illuminati member?

In the Bavarian Illuminati, the credentials were that one had to be a male of good moral character who believed in the existence of a Supreme Being, the separation of church and state, public education for all children, universal suffrage, and democratic government.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sounds good to me. Where do I go to sign up?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4204peace

Do you know of any other's who have been doing this same type of preaching who are also discredited so it can be easier to point them out... ?

A person who is illuminated would not *necessarily* convert to Christianity, or be saved.
Put it better, they may appear 'saved' but their personal beliefs would not be what the average joe/jane Christian believes - nor would they probably tell them.

See, is someone were illuminated they would see past all the allegories of the religions and not go back into them - unless they wanted to 'raise the sparks' that were within.
(Kind of like Jesus 'coming to earth' in the form of a man)

may not seem clear what Im saying, but ponder it and it may begin to make sense.

You will know them by their fruits has a true meaning to it.
If someone truly goes to living on an allegorical level then they were never past that level in whatever else they were in.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Since his stories were inconsistent, it must be assumed he was not telling the truth. Ditto with Schnoebelen and Warnke.

But isn't that what THEY do best?
Don't they intentionally create a web of confusion using carefully crafted contradicting inconsistencies? [pardon the redundancy here]

Maybe his old habits were hard to break.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
FYI, under the circumstances, Christianity Today is certainly not the kind of legitimate, iron-clad source for discrediting people, like a John Todd, that many people incorrectly assume them to be. The former was founded (and still chaired) by none other than billy graham, himself merely one among many actors indicted by the testimony of Todd. To say that Christianity Today's opinion in this case constitutes a credible dismissal of Todd's claims is akin to a high council of Foxes announcing that the Chicken's claims against the the Foxes are patently unfounded.

The notion of "consistency" is another angle from which many people have attempted to attack and dismiss John Todd's revelations. For myself personally, I have no intimate understanding nor familiarity with what it might be like to be born into and raised in a family represents an ancient lineage of people who have long practiced in various black arts. This was among Todd's claims and even though these are easy (perhaps too easy) to take / interpret / dismiss as fantastical by the average person who's been required to grow up and live the typical fairy-tale view of history that has been taught in America, conservatively, the past 100 years, an person attempting to seriously consider claims like those by a John Todd must also consider any person required to grow up and live in such an enviornment may not be what the rest of the "normal world" considers a "stable" and "consistent person".

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is the dude that claimed to have been on the Council of 13, right?

Pssshhh.

I don't know about that.

If you are on the Council of 13, you just don't "DEFECT". lol

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ha Ha.

Yah that is a good one. Speak from the perspective of the kind of insider knowledge that this thread has generally been about dismissing.... then proceed to dismiss it. Pssssh, as an aside, you may not have noticed that there is something a bit convoluted about a person effectively dismissing themselves.... nice try though. Lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
This is the dude that claimed to have been on the Council of 13, right?

Pssshhh.

I don't know about that.

If you are on the Council of 13, you just don't "DEFECT". lol

I think he actually said, "I'm not really on the Council of 13.. BUT I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
it's pretty easy to debunk him as a member of the illuminati due to the fact that the illuminati died out a couple of centuries ago....I'm sure someone will chime in with "that's just what they want you to believe!" uh yeah..whatever.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

well coming from a Christian magazine, and from you "MASONIC LIGHT", (an oxymoron since Masons are afraid of the light) that's all the more reason for me to believe John Todd

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

It's funny how someone named "Masonic Light" is accusing John Todd of being a fraud. I mean, wasn't he crusading against your cause?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel
it's pretty easy to debunk him as a member of the illuminati due to the fact that the illuminati died out a couple of centuries ago....I'm sure someone will chime in with "that's just what they want you to believe!" uh yeah..whatever.

Now, I don´t believe in the Illuminati theory, but just for arguments sake. IF they actually exist you shouldn´t look for old evidence in new cases

However John Todd comes off as a big fraud

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join