It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange figure on $1 Bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't buy into any of this bull# as symbology is important in society and especially governments, but I will say that I was looking at the Sacajawea dollar that I was given in place of a quarter and there is a picture of what looks like the Americas. I can understand why, but it seems like overkill having a picture of North, South, and Central America. Why not just the outline of America?

...That should get some of the paranoids roweled up a little bit, huh?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Sure if I want to imagine it. LOL I can also see animals when looking at clouds. It is a plant...and one's mind can make it look like something it isnt

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
I cant look at something that for too long my mind run's a bit fast sometime's and i swear that there were pen mark's on it that were not on it the last time i looked lol.

The eye is wierd it remind's me of a tree when it is cut down it can show you it's age.

Look's like a really really old eye let's face it it's not just an eye it has many layer's almost.

As for that devil guy yes very odd but again could be part of the detail.

Thing's like this just make you think.

The guy who made this scan must have a pair of snazzy blue and red pant's i see lot's of blue and red thread all over lol.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

You are aware that they purposely put those threads in there to help with counterfiting right? I hope you were joking.

But yea it took me a little while but i definitely see a somewhat huminoid figure to the left of the pyramid.........Most people don't get a chance to look at our currency up close like this..... Lets see what else we can discover on this or any other bills of currency.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Lets see what else we can discover on this or any other bills of currency.

Well since you suggested so nicely... I decided to scan the contents of my wallet

£10

£5

And for good measure my driving licence

I'm not scanning the out of date condoms

Edit: something odd, the far right edge on all the notes has been cut off. The original files from the scan are not cropped like that... odd, but then again at every stage of the scanning I was reminded by photoshop that I should not be scanning bank notes and photoshop would not print them

[edit on 29/2/2008 by Now_Then]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There is additional proof to support that on the dollar the figure to the bottom left is the pyramid. The roman numerals on the pyramid when added together as a value make the number 666. However, when you read normally it would fool you because it reads 1776.

Although on the british currency there isn't much to go off, I have found the link to the illuminati and you can barely see it but it is there.

The sun (located under the E and the N on the £10 note).

I'm sure you will understand the relevence of the sun if you know about symbolism and the illuminati.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
Although on the british currency there isn't much to go off, I have found the link to the illuminati and you can barely see it but it is there.

The sun (located under the E and the N on the £10 note).

Could you locate that a little more please?

I can see multiple references to the main points of the compass on the back (I refer the the side with the Queen as front) But I missed the sun.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Is this what you are talking about?

Kinda odd I think but I don't know if you would call it a devil or anything. Maybe you can see it that way. could also be a plant.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I never thought of it as a "devil" or anything that I could put a name to, just that it seemed odd there was more "substance" to this group of plants rather than the others.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
woah thats neat. I have a buddy who is really into all that stuff, he'll get a kick out of this one! He's always pointing people out, "Look he's doing the devil horns! he's a reptile!" I dont know about the morphing dino people, but I do find this a bit coincidental. I'd like to believe I'm just a kook, but things like this keep popping up and it just adds another weird coincidence to the list.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ok since we are now looking for anything else on the bill, I have never noticed this before but..............

The number 13 is very prominate on the $1 bill. Maybe you all knew this and I am just finding this out, but please tell me the significance of the number 13.

13 stars above the eagles head

13 berries on the right tallion

13 leaves on the right tallion

13 arrows in left tallion

13 balls(no better word for them) on each side of bill.

So please help me understand the number 13 a little more.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The first $1 bill

And I have found the answer to my questions about 13.

The number thirteen, symbolizing the 13 original colonies, shows up numerous times:

13 total letters/digits in both 1776 (4) and its Roman Numeral equivalent MDCCLXXVI (9)
13 stars above the eagle
13 steps on the Pyramid
13 letters in ANNUIT COEPTIS
13 letters in E PLURIBUS UNUM
13 vertical bars on the shield
13 horizontal stripes at the top of the shield
13 leaves on the olive branch
13 berries on the olive branch
13 arrows
13 instances of the letter N

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Looks to me as if he has wings on his back too. And the first thing that I noticed was that he has his hands in that position that Bush always makes. You know the finger thing he does that looks like the devil sign? Also the eye on the top of the pyramid is looking down at him and he is giving the sign to the eye.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Of course I can.

You need to be sharp eyed.

Its in obvious sight but just so small.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It's just a sasquatch guys! lol
I was thinking the same about the pissing man!
The eye would look like a reptilian eye, if it had the right pupil!
I still cant see the lady and baby!
I think I see what could be a babies butt!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The keys on the back of the 5 pound note are the same as on the coat of arms of the vatican. sorry for the one line post but i was eating didnt want to talk with my mouth full.

[edit on 5/3/08 by iammonkey]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I know that finding hidden images on money isn't proof of anything. For all I know, the artist or the ones printing it are just having fun, but at the same time it's fun to search. Kind of like a "where's waldo" type of thing. After searching online for other types of currency to check, there were all kinds of different photos put on American money since we started our own currency. The Presidents have changed, the paintings on the reverse have changed, our countries' history can seen by looking at our money. My question is, does anyone here have any piece of old currency? Maybe some that has been passed down through family, or maybe you bought it somewhere? I'm interested in where I could purchase stuff like this. Maybe someone on here could help. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join