It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange figure on $1 Bill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know about all the symbolism going on with the $1 bill, the owl/spider, and all the other stuff, so I was just looking for myself and thought I'd seen something interesting. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed it, but I haven't come across a post about it yet, so I thought I'd giveit a shot. This link takes you to a full back image of the dollar bill, but if you click your mouse to the bottom left of the pyramid, it should zoom in for you so you can get a better look. I could just be MAKING myself see it, but it looks as though there is a figure there with an arm raised and a couple of fingers pointing.

$1 bill backside

If someone else has posted this, I'm sorry, but this is my first post so take it easy on me. I've been visiting this forum for a bit now, but never put anything up.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I see it too.

It almost looks like a classic medievil devil.

It also apears to me that he has his arm around another person, next to him.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It does look like someone dancing, However it is meant to be just a flower i thik?

I did notice what looks like Elvis peeping out from the center of the letter O in the word one at the bottom? Elvis or someone?

I never did until now realise how much detail goes into a 1$ bill.

spelling

[edit on 26/2/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I see it.

But that pyramid eye really creeps me out. Especially that close up!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is pretty interesting how much detail goes into our money, but you should also check out the older money. 1, 5, 20's and so on. There is one, I think it was a $20, that was removed because it had too many female breast on it! I think they should bring that one back. The only thing is that I can't really find any that have pictures you can zoom into real close, but it would be interesting to see what kind of stuff was being hidden in he old currency!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Do you see the 2 horns, one on the left side of the left circle which has the pyramid and one on the right side of the right circle that has the united states seal? Then in the middle in huge letters. ONE... Might be saying plain as day that NWO and USA are ONE in between the Horsn of Satan?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chucktah

Any way you could be a little more specific as to where to look? If not just post the section with the image and not the entire bill?

I'm not really seeing anything to the left of the pyramid at all so a little help would be great.

thanks.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Where abouts on the 'bottom left of the pyramid' are we looking?

At the very corner of the pyramid itself?

Describe the 'area' for me.

Much appreciated.

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
Where abouts on the 'bottom left of the pyramid' are we looking?

At the very corner of the pyramid itself?

Describe the 'area' for me.

Much appreciated.

~Ducky~

I believe he is talkinga bout inside the pyramid, you see a slight siloet of a figure, which I think sorta looks like a woman holding a baby under a tree with a stream running by her, maybe in representation of the garden of eden. ? I know you might be thinking, hmmm, no,
but if you look at it long enough it starts to take shape, you might see something else maybe... ?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This seems to be it.

Could just be the plants, but it does seem to be deliberately behind the foreground if that makes sense, and it does seem to be a person.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 4204peace

Does anyone know what type of plants are growing around the bottom of the pyramid.? Because the on the left hand side looks thorny like it might be poisonous... Also I thought the background on the left looked more like a mushroom cloud and on the right same thing only after it exploded... ?

But if those plants are poisonous what would that tell us... as you move past the banner there is no vegetation like dried clay ground... Gives me a rather eary feeling...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That's the one! I was trying to get a picture I had cropped like that on here, but I can't seem to find the spot to upload images! Any help? Thanks Now_Then for making it easier for me.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Good Lord...I must be blind today...lolol

Ok...you mentioned 'inside the pyramid', is it around the Latin lettering, left of the letter 'M'?

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chucktah
That's the one! I was trying to get a picture I had cropped like that on here, but I can't seem to find the spot to upload images! Any help? Thanks Now_Then for making it easier for me.

Use a photobucket account (photobucket.com) it's free for a basic one, after you uploaded it gives you 4 codes for each pic, just copy the [img] one straight into your post

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

Good Lord...I must be blind today...lolol

Ok...you mentioned 'inside the pyramid', is it around the Latin lettering, left of the letter 'M'?

~Ducky~

No as in the entire thing the front face of the pyramid... above the numerals...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I cant look at something that for too long my mind run's a bit fast sometime's and i swear that there were pen mark's on it that were not on it the last time i looked lol.

The eye is wierd it remind's me of a tree when it is cut down it can show you it's age.

Look's like a really really old eye let's face it it's not just an eye it has many layer's almost.

As for that devil guy yes very odd but again could be part of the detail.

Thing's like this just make you think.

The guy who made this scan must have a pair of snazzy blue and red pant's i see lot's of blue and red thread all over lol.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
[Use a photobucket account (photobucket.com) it's free for a basic one, after you uploaded it gives you 4 codes for each pic, just copy the [img] one straight into your post

Got the account setup now, so thanks for the help. Should make things easier in the future!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That is clearly a PLANT. I have a huge monitor and when blown up -- it most certainly a plant

Here it is circled and blown up:

And the plant on the other side:

[edit on 26-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

The guy who made this scan must have a pair of snazzy blue and red pant's i see lot's of blue and red thread all over lol.

The red and blue threads are part of the fabric that makes the "paper" bills in the US. They are more a cheap felt/linen than paper. By law the exact blend can only be used for money but I once read a book on counterfitting that had front and back cover pages made from a similar blend in the first edition hardback with special permission from the US Treasurey. It had too many red and blue threads and may have been from a rejected batch.

As for the figure, maybe it is just me but it almost looks like a guy in robes was caught urinating behind the corner of the pyramid and gave the peace sign.
Clearly it is the plants, but makes for a nice subliminal image to show your friends as bar bet.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Here it is circled and blown up:

I can see what the OP is on about - can you not see a figure sticking 2 fingers up at the sky?

Edit: using right hand!

[edit on 26/2/2008 by Now_Then]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join