It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Aliens

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I would like for everyone to read the post by Nelby and his opinion of my thread as seen through the eyes of his vast experience. After you have done that, press the profile button at the end of the post to see exactly how much experience he really has Nothing. 79 posts, thats it. My question is this, WHO is this person? Why such a scathing assault on my mental status when all he/she/it has to do is hit the back button. If i am delusional, at least i have the ability to photograph my delusions, and this is on the paranormal board. I don't get angry with you if you can't or don't see what i do, so why do you get angry at me because i do? Finally, it doesn't matter if you believe or not, it isn't going to change what i know. I live this 24/7 X 365, these are photographs, i have 100,000 of them and 400 videos and slideshows. Nelby is a hitman, no history, no threads, no comments. I didn't realize anyone could enter so little personal information.

You're pretty funny. I'm new to the ATS forums, but I certainly don't have a lack of experience. I really don't mean this to be a personal attack, I'm simply stating what I feel to be the truth based on your own behavior. It certainly *appears* to me that you are delusional. You *appear* to have lost touch with reality. I have little patience for people coming onto Internet forums and wasting other people's time with garbage like this.

We all know this is simply trick photography, and not even very good trick photography. The fact that you continue to insist that it isn't trick photography indicates that you are either lying, mistaken, or you've lost touch with reality. Taking all of your posts into consideration, it appears to me that you are suffering with some from of schizophrenia. I don't mean that as an insult, although I completely understand if you take it that way. I've had plenty of run-ins in the past with paranoid schizophrenics on Internet forums and I get irritated with all the time they waste bothering the people who seriously research this sort of stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Identifying people who are totally different from the human norm is a difficult task and that is probably the reason i dance around with it. I do not want to betray my species, everyone has the right "to know" that they are here among us, now. I do not want to betray these people either. They are aware of us so i think it would equalize things a great deal if humans knew about them. I can equate these beings with the image i have of our immortal soul after death, i am really, really uncomfortable with that concept. I have always believe the Creator was Alien because he existed before He created the Earth. To me, that is simple, basic logic. I have always believed in alien races because God created them, an Angel was a being of light God created the D'jinn from which the great Satan arose. Neither of these races possessed physical form, that did not occur until God created Adam. "let us create man in our own image". This created a great conflict in Heaven, the end of which a third of the Angels in Heaven were cast to the Earth. The fallen Angels were transformed into another race, demons. This offers evidence that the Creator likes to create new races and there is no reason to believe that he ever stopped creating. We, each and every one of us, help the Creator in His creation every day. We are a self-regenerating engine that has been designed and imprinted to have certain abilities and desires and a drive to succeed or fail as programmed. Understand me, i support God the Creator, without him and his plan, we would all perish. Some of you might think that we are going to perish anyway, most will. The Christ gave this bit of wisdom, "not all shall die, but all will be changed." I am not trying to preach, just sharing where my mind is. The change is taking place within all of us right now. When i am dicussing these beings of light, i am talking billions of them. They are in our food and water supply, in the air we breathe and the very soil we walk upon. There is no resistance humanity can offer, the seeds of our defeat were planted long ago.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You know how you agreed with me in that other thread about Indigo kids being nonsense people believe because they need to? I didn't want to mention it there, but I said that about Indigo kids for the exact same reason I say what I do about your photos - it's baseless wish-fulfillment. You really, really, REALLY want this to be true, so you ignore any evidence that suggests it's all in your imagination.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
debris765nju,

It is clear that you are showing some signs of schizophrenia. My advice would be to see a health care professional about this as soon as possible. You're only showing some signs. There are other obvious signs that you don't seem to have yet, which is probably a good sign. This is generally treatable, but you have to recognize the problem first. It's very important that you get help for this. At least consider it.

Ask yourself, "What if I *am* delusional? What if what I think is real isn't? What if all these people are right? What would that mean?" Help is available, but you have to want to receive it.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hey dave, i have been brainwashing myself, trying to rid myself of the feeling of being in agreement with you about anything. I finally figured out the only thing that would make me feel better is to post another photograph of the electric aliens you so vehemently deny. Hey it works, i feel better already. Unlike your delusions, mine can be photographed and provide a wealth of information for anyone intelligent enough to look. Let's face it, people come here looking for pictures of aliens, they don't find t.v. or movie versions of aliens, just the real thing. Dave, do you seriously expect people with a true ongoing experience to give up that truth just on your say so? Seriously Dave, your "evidence" has convinced you, but i read the same thing you did and it left me with a different impression. You don't see the same as i do, and i don't think as you do. That latter part i'm extremely grateful for.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know how we can say this any clearer. You're posting "trick" photographs that you've tinkered with in an image manipulation program and then expect us to believe that they're pictures of aliens. Anyone can see what they actually are. You're deluding yourself and wasting our time. With any luck, a moderator will close this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
dave420 insists that this is a lossy photograph, lens defects, cheap webcams, etc. I counter with, if lossy photographs have faces then they are electric aliens. I am a firm believer that you can't take a picture of something that AIN'T there. These are highly evolved pictures of highly evolved beings dave, flee the church of the jpeg, run to the light! Dave!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[edit on 20-3-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sorry, all I see is a bunch of neon lights and some twigs in front of them.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Please click on the picture to see the important side, this one is for you dave. These are my aliens and i like them. Maybe i should add "so there!"

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Perhaps its time everyone stops feeding the troll and lets his desperate cry for attention fade away into nothingness

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This electric alien moment is brought to you from the Pyramids of Egypt. In its original state it is the color of dried clay, chiefly because that is what it is. I never knew Egyptians were this small.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What do you call a meteorite that is full of aliens? I call it a spacecraft. What do aliens think of humans? Blind and stupid are the most common replies that come to mind. Mental telepathy? Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they are not there.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Debris,

My question I asked you in a u2u was referring as to why would they be here in the form of an electrical force and what do they want?

Edit to add, I really don't see what you see in the pics, but that doesn't mean anything, but I am interested in the text that accompanies some of the pics.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am posting this image to make a simple point, many of you have already seen it and know it is a small alien crossing a street in Peru, i think the city is La Paz. Look close for aliens, how many can YOU see?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
My question is, did you see these? What you don't know, can kill you. What you can't see can see you. What you can't touch, can touch you.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is a photograph of a meteorite impact site in Peru. What did i call a meteorite full of aliens? Spacecraft, right? Hey, they have no bodies, sudden stops don't hurt them. A thinking person might wonder about meteorites full of aliens crashing into the earth on a regular basis. Could this be how life began on Earth? They ride comets too.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Beneath these trees a geology student doing a summer internship with a mine near Points North Landing in northern Saskatchewan was pulled down and killed by wolves, the first occurance in North America in a really long time. I personally see electric aliens in those trees and they do possess animals as well as humans. Some of them are quite bloodthirsty and roam the earth seeking those they might consume. If you think that sounds biblical, it is. They are also werewolves, bigfoot, chupacabra and anything else they desire to be.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I figure it is only fair to post a little green man for those skeptics that don't believe in them. Had to edit the post because my comment turned into a one liner.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Debris...please just stop. We're not interested.

However, you may be interested in the following forum. These people have very similar views and similar methods of photography and photographic enhancement. You honestly would fit right in:

z6.invisionfree.com...

Good luck!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join