It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Aliens

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Now that last pic is a horse of a different color.

Wow. What in the world? That pic is amazing.

How did you do that one?

Why are they so crowded together.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
These are the famous terra cotta warriors found buried in a pyramid of a Chinese Emperor. You don't rmember them being in color? Okay they are not in color, the electric aliens however are in living color. To start you off, dead center of the picture, very human looking electric alien, notice the "face" is as large as the surrounding warriors torso's. These are the aliens natural colors created by adjusting the hue.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
How do you tell if an electric light bulb works? You turn it on, if it glowa, emits light then you know that it is still functioning as it was designed to do. Hey InterestedAlways, glad to hear from you. Which photo are you refering to. I've been posting so fast i haven't had time to read. I am trying to show people that there is so much more going on than they know about. There is compeling evidence that the electric aliens actually created the nation of China and was the first Emperor.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Current events AP story about people searching for victims of the Charlie Manson cult on the Barker Ranch in Death Valley. The site of the suspected grave was swarming with electric aliens so i paused the story and took a picture of them. Find the blond guy on the right side top to bottom. He is reaching down with his right hand, pointing to something. The point is that these blodthirsty creatures capable of capturing and forcing people to do their dirty work. The odds are pretty good that Charlie and his cult were taken and used. Since near the beginning of time these beings have been feeding upon humans. They were Jack the Ripper, they were there with lizzie borden. Nearly all the great unsolved murders were commited by them. They are not hard to find, they never hide. Hard to solve a crime when you don't see all the evidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So where are the electric aliens again?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

you have to photoshop the heck out of it first, granulating the contrast and hue to the right degree, to produce vibrant beings of light.

heres what needs to happen...we need to physically go to these places of interest and use a thermal scanner to establish any heat signatures that beings of light would have to radiate off. we need to then compare and contrast the photoshopped images vs the thermal images and see if there is commonality.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I think I'm on the first page and find these pictures fasinating!

When you said look at your Avatar, I did.

Are you aware that there's a figure of a person in that Avatar?

I can clearly make out the head, face and upper body.

I'm totally amazed!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey Imadamnalien, thanks for the photo, it just takes a minute or two to alter the light values to reveal the light beings.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Okay, lets try this again, the merida alien encounter. How many aliens do you see?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Did you see this many? See those small white dots, those are the aliens. The faces are projections from those small dots The important thing to realize is there are at least 2 degrees of separation between human conception of these alien people and the reality of them. There might be even more when i can examine one of those dots.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I do not have tattoos or anything else on my body and there is no kind of projection equipment in my house.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How well do you understand the motto "E Pluribus Unum"? How about a life that is so totally structured that each movement is orchestrated?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wait, can you elaborate on the connection between religion and the aliens in your pictures?

I thought you were trying to say that these aliens are the power of god, and they control by association what we see, think, do, and say? Or is god a term used by you to describe these aliens or for lack of a better term, higher power?

I may be way off, but NOBODY rants about something they don't believe in for that long and attempting to offer that much proof, despite how much the same material is shot down.

Excuse my saying this, but it's the best way to put it.
What the # do you know that we need to?

Also, In the event you are full of it, the only people looking like an ass are the people who tried to reason with those being hostile to you (for understandable reasons too).

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Electric bigfoot. Hello xeroxed, I am in the process of what i have to say. I do believe God and aliens are related, i think, but cannot prove these beings are indigenous to Earth and that they preceded man. I think they are created people like us but for different purposes. I know what i see and i know that i have a relatively unique vision and i have the experience of being with these beings continuosly. It is not a thing i can walk away from. The photo's are real. What i am trying to accomplish, among other things, is to try to get other people to use the same photograph's i do, in the same manner i do, to see if they get the same results. I post the evidence of my research, i cannot say the same of my detractors.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Debris is presenting reality, but it seems people are either viewing it through an obscured lens, or are simply yearning for more. Intrigued, the mind looks over it's shoulder and catches a glimpse of something it knows not. All is light, that is, electricity. Darkness is the space where light can choose to move.

We, being alive and aware of our capable sentience, are proof of the vitality of light/electricity.

Any light that your senses perceive, exists and is real. The crude languages used to describe and ascribe light, falter.

Don't condemn when words fail. Thank you Debris, for exhibiting a true and untainted behavior.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is a still from the Sverdlosky UFO crash video. I direct your attention to the bright colors on the ground and in the trees.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You need to post sources for your pictures. What you are doing is called "Plagiarism", regardless if whether or not you modify the pictures.

You have posted dozens of OTHER PEOPLE pictures without permission and/or credit, violating the most important T&C.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is my head and shoulders and my face is obscured by EA's, i hope you take the time to look closely and use the CD trick to isolate images. My thanks to depth om for your kind words, it is good to know that there are those who recognize the obligation to the many over the vocal opposition of the few.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

In copyright law, quotation or reproduction of a small portion of copyrighted material (with proper acknowledgment), which does not require the permission of the copyright holder. The amount varies in proportion to the length of the original, the governing theory being that the use should not decrease the market for the original.
Hello, lokiti, you might want to read the entire copyright law regarding "fair use". I did, before i posted any pictures. I feel the knowledge that is being overlooked needs to be called to public attention. Maybe not.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join