It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Role in World War III

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

I would like to share with you the information i recieved at a military conference in canberra.
This conference included most senior non commisioned officers and officers alike and it involved every
one inputing thier knowledge and experiance to closley identify australias military power in terms of size
and capability compared to that of any other non allied country from largest to smallest not excluding countries like the philipines and so on.
Australia and its well known ability to go in head on with allies and do thier part has now quietly been removed as our preffered tactic as bold as it is. With the technology available now days combined with the apauling way our goverment is being run we are now considered to be at least twenty to twenty five years behind every counrty bar africa and the philipines of wich we are relatively the same. We had developed what we call war games wich have a likeness to board games like risk or chess along with the known assets of our country and others bearing in mind the enemies assest we used are either obselete or unknown we created a scenario.
By the end we had cuncluded that australia could only defend an area the size of tasmania with all our forces for around fifteen to thirty minutes. Understand that that was determined using only basic assests like armour infantry and navy. we did not include things like surface to air or icbm or any other long range wmd of wich if we had the defence time frame would have been non existent.
so therefore to choose a side in world war 3 would be among other things suicidal.
Our equipment is vietnam era our budget is miniscule and our numbers are dismal.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have also heard that we are using gear in afghanistan that is of Vietnam era, i wanted to join the army to defend my country but I WILL NOT be fighting a war for the U.S if they start it.
America has started a number of wars based on LIES and i'll be damned if they want us to fight with them when they force us into war, as far as im concerned the marines can GET OUT!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Australias role will be to bowel to the UK and do everything they tell us to do. If the UK are involved in WW3, you can rest assure that our soldiers will be involved and dying for the mother country.
edit on 27-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Conspiracy Theorist

this might come out as rude but please dont take it that way...
War doesn't tend to take in or consider geography,
it will simply being whenever ever it can wither that be in the middle of the ocean or on top of the mountains...
a war between china and america is highly likely as america has many enemy's even if they appear as friends if there is one thing life has taught me its to never compleatly trust someone and if america does compleatly trust a nation i must say im surprised i thought america would have more sense....
the war is coming and america will be one of the first to be destroyed and i bet some of their own will turn on them

once again im sorry if this came out as rude and im not meaning to say you arent entittled to your own thoughts and opinions this is simply my response to thoughts i mean no offence

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join