It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Anonymous" Scientology Protest is an NSA/FBI Fishing Expedition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Every group, cult, organization, company habitually uses a collection of certain vocabulary that is native and unique to that group.

If you study certain groups for awhile, you get to know what type of vocabulary that is.

Of course you can never be certain who´s who on the internet. But judging from speech patterns you can make an educated guess.

I got to the point where I could do that with individuals in a venue where I was accustomed to the speech patterns of the individuals (in this case, typing patterns and word usage) in a forum where we wrote Star Wars and Dune stories in free form roleplay. But even that can be manipulated by careful observation, especially if the people involved know this is something you are on the alert for. This is why the entire event needs to be allowed to play itself out, unassailed by the rest of us. Second guessing only adds more confusion, which is obviously not going to help.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Curse you Above Top Secret! You've foiled our plans again! Scientology is safe...for now! But we'll be back! Your plan to free the thetans and enlighten the masses will never suceed! ALL HAIL XENU!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Statement Five: The group, "Anonymous", takes a public stance: Project Chanology

Can someone explain to me how a loose-knit subculture of hacker children from 4chan and IRC, formerly known for not much more than defacing MySpace pages and other nuisance hacks/pranks, suddenly takes a public stance on a socially complex issue? And part of the public stance of this "Anonymous" group involves the very un-anonymous action of public space protests.

It is possible that anonymous started out an attack against CO$ because they were sick and tired of scientology trying to curb freedom of information on the internet. This is exactly what happened.

for reference:

See: en.wikipedia.org...

This war has been going on since 1990's and the start of the internet with CO$ using legal arm to bring down critics of scientology.
A lot of these critics have had to remain anonymouse because of CO$'s campaigns. It is the largest litigating religion in the world.

Once again see operation freakout. Google.

Now anonymous used ddos attacks once it decided that the CO$ was going to be the source of its wrath after they closed down a youtube video of Tom Cruise speaking about the cult that was designed for members within it.

See: project chanology on history
There was no social concience at this stage. It was for Lulz. For the fun of it.
Thats what anonymous do(among ather things)
So what happened is they google bombed and created havoc over a few days.
They put up a you tube video in response that got over a quarter of million views.

The absolute thing that is missing in this proposition is what happened next:
Thousands upon thousands of ex members and people who have been adversly affected by the cult came accross this (and the word spread quickly accross all anti scientology sites) and joined anonymous over night.

See the forums at xenu.net, exsci.net , operation clambake, alt.religion.scientology etc etc... google scientology and they are all there and the forums can be read by date (look up jan early feb)

So when enturbulation.org started by anonymous, ex members came in and thanked anonymous because they finally felt someone was standing up to the cult. This bred social concience. When you have a young woman come on and explain how she was sexualy molestered in the cult and the church responded by attacking her and she had spent the last 10 years in silence and fear you kind of get socialy concience.

This is the point i came in. My partner had been in the cult 10 years when i met her. I did research on it and could not beleive what i found. Like i stated previously, mind control, brainwashing, false imprisonment, not only subject to it but also participating in it. I confronted her on this (while she was still in) because i did not beleive it. I couldn't accept these things could happen in a democratic society. She broke down in tears and told me everything all confirmed. Scientologists are not allowed to look at anything that opposes scientology on the internet and she did not know about the sites i had read about. Like i stated previously, they are given lie detector tests and if they have been shown to look at advers information they are then detained usually between 6 months and three years for brainwashing Google RPF

When i heard bout anonymous, i'm like these are the greatest people on the internet.
They don't sit around talking about #. They get things done.
And i joined and i like many others educated them towards what was going on.
But anonymous is a movement of anonymous members and there's no leader and no membership entry, so thousand like me joined overnight.

it is out of this that social concience was born and it took a new tact.

All verifiable, refferences given. So your argument in my eyes is not only week, it is a kick in the face to cult victims. Please review my counter argument more fully and i look forward to a response.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by marcabconfederacy]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsakara
Curse you Above Top Secret! You've foiled our plans again! Scientology is safe...for now! But we'll be back! Your plan to free the thetans and enlighten the masses will never suceed! ALL HAIL XENU!

Case in point.

Perfect object lesson. It's entirely possible this individual is on neither side of the issue.
Just a drive-by comedian

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'd call it sarcasm and before you guys make yoursellves look really stupid, i think a lot more of it will be coming your way.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is one of the worst, least informed threads that I've ever seen flagged. Seriously, if anyone actually has a clue what they're talking about, you might want to go start a new thread because this is the same crap that degenerates this website. Please get your facts right and at least try to present a balanced argument instead of spouting pages of closed minded and idiotic fallacy.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcabconfederacy
reply to post by undo

I'd call it sarcasm and before you guys make yoursellves look really stupid, i think a lot more of it will be coming your way.

You guys? I'm a born-again, bible-thumping, christian. lol
And female. lol and married, to another born-again christian. (and he's a male)
and we have 3 kids. and they are christians. and our entire family is christian on both sides.
and well you get the idea.

don't stereotype me. i hate that.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marcabconfederacy

The OP is asking the essential conspiracy-theorist question: "Who benefits".

So who really benefits? The cult victims? I havent seen how the cult victims benefit from all this yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Its called a Stand Alone Complex. thats how the project got started. google it. there was no secret NSA prodding. no FBI agents, no Party Vans.

and if I am working for the FBI they seriously need to get their payroll system in order.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

SkyFloating - totally agree there, and I even thought differences in language was a conspiracy, not the 'spanish compared to english' type, but American English to UK English, Castejjano (Latin type Spanish) to Spain Spanish, you get my drift..

Type your original language on threads or websites, say the world 'Colour' and tag indicates "Person my be Australian or British", say "Color" and flags go "Probably American.." etc...

Same with Centre and Center, Jail and Gaol, identify background of the person....

Say "no worries mate" or "Having a barbie today" (bbq) and its aussie.

Get my drift?

Now, with Anonymous tracking, I'm waiting to see evidence when NSA/FBI to track ATS for threads/posts with the following criteria..

1) Member joined around time Anon declared war on Co$

2) A post between their first and their 10th is on a Co$ or Anonymous Thread

3) Points are less than 20 (More verification of new member due to lack of posts regardless if they joined a year ago)

4) Their use of Co$ or "Anonymous are NOT" or "Join protest" or "visit www.xenu.net" or "scientology/Co$ is a cult" types of text in posts will raise flags.

5) "I am Anonymous" in posts

6) Quoting their signature, can't remember what it was something like "We are anonymous, we are legion for we are many" etc.. etc..

7) Detecting words like "Lutz" or "lulz" used in posts (can't remember which one it is.

8) 3l33t3 talk (Elite for those that didn't know).

You get my drift.

Hey, maybe a script for the Firefox Plugin Greasemonkey can even do this!! May give it a try soon, and update on results

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Interestingly enough many of these anonymous-members or allies thereof, use scientology-speak. Which, for me, means some of them are either CoS members or ex-Cos members (freezoners).

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Im a Marty

Interestingly enough many of these anonymous-members or allies thereof, use scientology-speak. Which, for me, means some of them are either CoS members or ex-Cos members (freezoners).

You forgot about the ex members that are just ex members

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marcabconfederacy

I bet all type of people are involved. Members. Ex-members. Genuine anti-members. Cos-members posing as ex-members. Cos-members posing as anonymous. Ex-members posing as members. Government spooks trying to find out what the hell is going on.

But in the end: Who benefits from all this commotion?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by marcabconfederacy
reply to post by undo

You guys? I'm a born-again, bible-thumping, christian. lol
And female. lol and married, to another born-again christian. (and he's a male)
and we have 3 kids. and they are christians. and our entire family is christian on both sides.
and well you get the idea.

don't stereotype me. i hate that.

I'm sincerely sorry. Where i come from "guys" is not a gender thing. We say guys to women as well. I know it's stupid.

Here is a quote from founding member of CO$ you may be interested in

No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where various events are predicted. Also mentioned is a brief period of time in which the arch-enemy of Christ, referred to as the anti-Christ, will reign and his opinions will have sway ... this anti-Christ represents the forces of Lucifer (literally, the "light-bearer" or "light-bringer"), Lucifer being a mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment.... My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise represented by this brief anti-Christ period. "

-- L. Ron Hubbard, Student Briefing, OT VIII Series I

sometimes the truth is so obviously in front of your face that you can sometimes miss it.

peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
so lets get this straight. Anonymous are commu-nazi, bigoted, atheist, cyber-terrorist hackers on steroids who are being controlled by the FBI and NSA, being funded by psychiatrists and German spy agencies who are being controlled/brainwashed by the Macabrian Fourth or Fifth Invasion Fleet.

sweet!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Marcab,

Well I have an interesting radio (blogradio cast) interview I did with a guy who called himself the HOODED MAN. He was, he said, an ex-member of the OTO. During the course of the interview he discussed various subjects such as the connection between Jack Parsons, L.Ron and the Babalon Working, which I was curious about because I believe the bottomless pit is located in Babylon. The problem is, that L. Ron is not the same L. Ron that founded Scientology. I mean, it's the same guy but he apparently changed his position on some things. He use to be into various things like hallucinogens and ritual magic (sex magic, to be more precise) but didn't teach that in Dianetics or Scientology. I have no idea what he ended up teaching to the upper echelons but if he's teaching Luciferianism, most of the secret societies and even some mainstream religions like gnostic christianity, teach the same thing. I dunno why they think Lucifer is a great concept to follow, as to me the entire concept falls under the same umbrella as the very things they despise, such as not living healthy, natural lives, in a healthy environment. Maybe i need to reword that-- Lucifer's enlightenment concept is civilization. Civilzation is mandated slavery and destruction of the environment, as far as I can tell.

Ah well, to each his/her own, I guess.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsakara

You know absolutely nothing about anonymous. Anonymous members are from the site of 4chan. They have nothing to do with the government, the NSA, the FBI, the CIA, or any of them. 4chan is an independent website that people go to for fun, and, of course, you can do some research on this, and you can find out that 4chan members (anonymous) are the ones that are doing this. 4chan is famous for its image boards. It's not a government site. If any of you on this website were the least bit informed about what anonymous is, you would not, be making so silly of an opinion. They are doing this on their own. Separate from the government.

Like I said, gameFAQ members like myself pretty much know what's going on. I would wager that most people that know what's going on with sites like 4chan that are on gameFAQS would know what they are talking about. If you aren't on gameFAQS or any of those sites that know what anonymous is you probably are making the worst informed opinions that you could possibly make. Please, a lot of you don't know how silly you're sounding.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

LOL, true true, I didn't realise that (in specific to anon), I was giving an example of the original post about tracking activities, I just used Anonymous for an example...

Could do many types of algorithms to detect 'any' type of group or personality, Keep track of individual members by their Username/nick, can track activities by following URL links in signature and posts - finding other websites they may belong to, similar to search engine spiders..

Can even download images (avatars) raising flags when symbols like the swasticas are displayed (Not sure how its done, but pretty sure it can be done)

Can detect pirate users of Imaging products - the JPG or GIF (Avatar) has a hidden watermark in the file itself saying "Created using Adobe Photoshop CS3 10.0 - registered to HaHhAh PiRAted CoPy" etc..

Can detect their relationships - ie the "Friends" feature on the board, member of a group will most likely be a "Friend" of another member of that group - then algorithms to find if they communicate with each other in threads with "reply to xxxxx" when it matches to "Friend".

I just pointed out the obvious, but there's SO much that can be used, especially with the supposed AI type of technology that develops its own algorithms depending on patterns found with such a large collected amount of data. Such as before, maybe the "reply to XXXX" wasn't part of the programmed algorithm, however if the AI bot notices the pattern of two "friends", same threads and sees the pattern of "Reply to xxxx" it will go "new pattern - detect similar", new tracking method, and so on and so on.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

no...really? I never suspected that at all! I am enlightened and disturbed by this information, I cannot believe I never saw that before. Thank you mister Obvious for your enlightening statement.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Greetings

The other day, in my old home town of Clearwater, a band of masked, paramilitary acting, so called "protesters", stormed downtown, trying to create fear in the minds of the citizens...calling Scientology a cult and demanding...well I don't know what they were demanding...but one thing was clear....most weren't from Clearwater !!They were trucked in from elsewhere, and were well led by military acting "observers" who broke them up in three groups, and surrounded the "churchs'" facilities. It was reminicent of brown shirt activities of Germany in the 30's, and the tactics and last names of the few who were interviewed gave away who they really were !!

Look, anyone with half a brain knows religion has caused nearly ALL of the conflicts of the last 3000 years...the wars, the organized crime, the blatant 'love us-hate them' attitudes that encompass the world today. This felt like one religion attacking another, pure and simple.

But today it was in our own back yard and was the most despicable action I ever saw in my own city by the bay....since cops here started dressing like terrorists to make arrests !!!

I got a real bad feeling in the pit of my stomach when I watched the news,(St Pete Times !!)(Fox news) who generally criticize and condemn nearly all protests in our town, swing their coverage on the side of the " masked insurgents" !!!

(Addendum) Your piece above sites government responsibility...maybe you're right...but Zealots/Zionists are controlling our government...so it''s one and the same.

Blessings

lefty-dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join