It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Anonymous" Scientology Protest is an NSA/FBI Fishing Expedition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
I think that, while it is possible that the FBI/NSA may have had a hand in setting up annonymous and directing these attacks against Scientology, it is more likely that Scientology itself could have set up this group

No one 'set up' anonymous. The closest thing to 'setting up' anonymous is possibly moot, but the ideals have been around for longer than both Co$ and the FBI.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
I think that, while it is possible that the FBI/NSA may have had a hand in setting up annonymous and directing these attacks against Scientology, it is more likely that Scientology itself could have set up this group as a front in order to identify and entrap critics of their organization, though I tend to discount that at this point, too. I believe that this was a determined attack against a cult that has has harmed people more than it has helped them. Of course, if someone does have the proof in documentary form that the NSA/FBI or Scientology has set this up, I am more than willing to take a look at it.

Or perhaps it was set up by the fbi to trap scientologists to trap anonymous members to trap the fbi agents who are in scientology to trap the anonymous members.

Have you ever thought about that?

(confederacy back to base [Snip] have infiltrated poulation. There is little hope of recovery)

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use 2) Behavior. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 9/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Can I make it absolutely clear to everyone that Anonymous is a completely open, leaderless group, all discussion, planning, group decisions are just made on public forums, IRC, wikis etc. You can go and look. Anyone can, including the FBI and the NSA. Scientologists keep messing with their wikis to stir them up.

Anonymous has been accused of being terrorists, paid off by psychiatrists, controlled by the German secret service, and of being minions of the Marcab alien invader force who are being directed to act now to prepare the ground for an alien invasion. So I suppose FBI/NSA is one of the more reasonable conspiracy theories.

The thing is, as an open group anyone can and probably has infiltrated them. But free-thinking individuals are the majority and if an idea is stupid or dangerous it is discarded.

Protests are occurring, the first wave was on February 10, around 8000 people worldwide participated. They were completely legal, peaceful protests with zero arrests. If you don't believe it the videos are all over youtube. The next one is planned for March 15 (The Ides of March), because it is usually the day L Ron Hubbard's birthday is celebrated. The date was set before people knew the Iraq War protests were on that date, people thought about changing the date but it was decided it was too late to change it.

If you don't understand why Scientology was chosen, I suggest you do some reading about the Church of Scientology and its history, and its various conflicts with the internet. Yes, there are wider issues that deserve attention, like abuses by our own governments, but these are widely reported and honestly I think we are quite powerless to stop them. Scientology only survives because critics are viciously suppressed, and most people ignore its activities. Anonymous wants to change that.

If you don't believe it, then join them and see for yourself.

Just google 'project chanology'.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Waylon]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Elija Black

Okay. I found a link to an actual protest. Maybe linking to wikipedia was not the best idea, but, I just wanted to link to something that contained some information about 4chan just to say it existed.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Maverickhunter]

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Anyone heard of Avatar - Stars Edge international? I am re-writing a thread based on it comparing Scientology with Avatar, as the founder of Avatar was a Scientologist for 15 years..lawsuits since then etc..

I wonder since Avatar rivals Scientology, whether Anon would back them in some way, or perhaps target them because it was founded by an ex scientologist.

Google or Wiki Harry Palmer (founder), Avatar and Stars Edge International for more info..

With regards to the reply on the death of Shaun, thanks for the info. Hose from car to bedroom sounds suspicious, get him whilst he's sleeping, no physical tampering of body leaving any trace of evidence (other than the hose itself). Speculation Speculation - but leaning towards murder. Could also have been a covert op to frame Scientology too, murder an opposition, and flags point to CoS.

Divide and Conquer!!!

Thread is getting interesting, I think some people are becoming more learned with the info provided. Anonymous members, is there a Wiki entry on the group - since its stated many times throughout this board that no one seems to know what they're about?

Thx

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elija Black

You have our interest. Please continue. Having a wondeful time... watching folks who know less than others. Data-neutralization is an interesting tactic. Just like Tom Cruise "hanging" with NASCAR champion Johnson today on "Fox television". It's all /b domain. It's all rather casual and "natural" for the interested - a bit .old for Lawson and Regime.

The Emperor at time wears clothes and other times less... tinker, tailor, soldeir, spy.

Yawn, give it a year or two, it's not about "anon"... never was.

Vic

[edit on 24-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Waylon

Waylon, so the structure of Anon, are like cells of Islamic Fundamental Terrorists? Each with one common goal, all working independantly of each other, not centralised in anyway? (Took it out of The Siege btw, so may not be real....)

Interesting though, of course a lot harder to keep track, but not impossible...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

give it a year or two, it's not about "anon"... never was.

what's it about?
is this yet another layer to the onion? man, this onion is getting big.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Go look... I did. Everyone should try and discover for themselves should one feel the need to know. It's not like hidden. I put it down to digital-apathy.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Have you bothered to step back and list the possible before locking onto one possible version of reality in a funhouse full of manipulators.

1 Anonymous is a Govt Probe. (This thread's lockon)
2 Anonymous is a Scientology Black Opp
3 Anonymous is a Terrorist Black Opp farm team program
4 Anonymous is a bunch of kids having a laugh
6 Anonymous is the spontaneous outcome of Meme manipulation
7 Anything involving aliens
8 Build your own alterate realty, add numbers as needed.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Glad to see your third-eye is open OP. "Anonymous" and their attack on Scientology is most definitely a psy-op. Scientology itself is a psy-op. Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis, problem, reaction, soultion, think about it yourself. What is the advantage of some random guy to make this video/movement? What is the advantage of the NWO to do this? How has it gone ultra-viral overnight if it's just some random guy? If it's that easy to create an anonymous movement rallying against something, why isn't anonymous coming out against the Bush ... why target that stupid, rich, fake religion, when there are much bigger fish to fry in your own government? Diversion? Tension creator? Test for public reacton?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
reply to post by undo

Go look... I did. Everyone should try and discover for themselves should one feel the need to know. It's not like hidden. I put it down to digital-apathy.

Cheers,

Vic

i have read about scientology and the accusations against it.
i've read about anon and the accusations against it.
i was just asking what it is about, thinking you had yet another
layer of interest to add. you were just referring to the idea
that it isn't about anon, it's about scientology.

so how does this play out in your estimation?
is it an honest effort to force scientology to be more compassionate by example of similar ruthlessness or an example to swell the ranks of scientology or the gov trying to out the members of scientology who are
engaged in crimes against the state or what? so much hearsay and
theory, and not much of it is making any cohesive sense.

perhaps there's not a one size fits all answer.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
reply to post by Waylon

Waylon, so the structure of Anon, are like cells of Islamic Fundamental Terrorists? Each with one common goal, all working independantly of each other, not centralised in anyway? (Took it out of The Siege btw, so may not be real....)

Interesting though, of course a lot harder to keep track, but not impossible...

I guess you could describe the structure like that. It is similar to various leaderless resistance groups, but non-violence and empathy towards Scientologists is emphasized, because legal protest is the one thing the Church of Scientology is unable to effectively suppress with their army of lawyers, hired criminals and fanatical adherents.

The reason for the leaderless, cell-like structure and anonymity is to defend ourselves from the Church of Scientology's policy of declaring enemies 'fair game' - pursuing them with spurious litigation, smear campaigns, and in extreme cases, criminal actions. Google Paulette Cooper if you're interested, they tried to frame her and almost succeeded, it's an incredible story. The truth really is stranger than fiction.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Waylon]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

With regards to the reply on the death of Shaun, thanks for the info. Hose from car to bedroom sounds suspicious, get him whilst he's sleeping, no physical tampering of body leaving any trace of evidence (other than the hose itself). Speculation Speculation - but leaning towards murder. Could also have been a covert op to frame Scientology too, murder an opposition, and flags point to CoS.

Thx

Even more interesting is David Miscaviage's mother in law. Three shots to the chest and then one to the head. You wouldn't think a 53 year old lady could even holf a shotgun in reverse like that in the first place...

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sounds about right. Sometimes sense only comes in the fullness of reflecting "after" an event. Give it a year or two... many battles, many minds. It may not be "supposed" to make sense. The long-game is of many theaters.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I swear, this thread makes my brain hurt. The answer very well may be "All of the above".

One thing is certain, I have a ton of Scroogling to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you really believe what you write, then you should be scared to death that you are making yourself a marked man.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think the catalyst for all this was the simultaneous release of Andrew Morton's book and the leaking of Tom Cruises bizarre video, and its subsequent removal due to a copyright notice from the Church of Scientology. This made a lot of young people curious about Scientology. When they read what was out there they were appalled, and the 'hive mind' facilitated by the internet resulted in a plan for action.

If you feel Anonymous is controlled too much by the US government or its agencies, please join Anonymous and help to make sure its actions remain responsible.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waylon
If you feel Anonymous is controlled too much by the US government or its agencies, please join Anonymous and help to make sure its actions remain responsible.

I think "
" pretty much covers it. This is exactly what should be being done. Over and out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join