It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Fidel Castro will start the democratic changes in Cuba 2008-10

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

And Fidel Castro still is not dead....so you were wrong, even according to your thread title.

But keep moving those goal posts....one day he will die and you can start another thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
this is true.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear Readers,

To understand the dynamic of this prediction is important to realize that it refers to a sequence of events to occur one after the other creating conditions that gradually are giving form to the new horizon at future. Of course Fidel Castro is not yet dead, after all this prediction never gave an exact date for that event, just provided a projection of it running in sequence with what we have already seen and what is still pending to occur in this causal line.

It is true that Cuba is still not democratic, but a patient analysis can show that it is evident that a process of change is already in the air, because the 4 situations mentioned since the very first posts of this thread are linking a clear causal line:

-Resignation of Fidel Castro in favor of his brother,
-Intensive diplomatic work promoted by the Vatican
-Openness of Raul Castro to the west,
-Different political factions emerging from the Old Communist party,
-Death of Fidel Castro,
-Future democratization

These facts are correlated each one to the other.

Now, the long process of gradual normalization in the bilateral relationship Cuban American is a very important prerequisite to see those changes happening a future.

Why? because the democratization of Cuba will be achieved boosted by the inertia of the return of the American influence in that country.

This is just question of to have taken a good reading comprehension course or not before to read this thread. Any skillful reader with some minimum of logic knowledge can realize that only when Fidel Castro finally die the thread will arrive to its total consummation.

There is no need to change any goal setting at all, since the substance of the original prediction remains intact as it was the day it was posted, the great difference is now 7 years later we see with clarity all the progress in the trend of political events that in 2008 was inexistent and looked as unlikely to occur given the past we all know.

Thanks for your attention, and let me give a suggestion for the serious readers of the thread: Patience is a virtue that is important to exercise to see reach goals in life.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/15/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear Readers,

To understand the dynamic of this prediction is important to realize that it refers to a sequence of events to occur one after the other creating conditions that gradually are giving form to the new horizon at future. Of course Fidel Castro is not yet dead, after all this prediction never gave an exact date for that event, just provided a projection of it running in sequence with what we have already seen and what is still pending to occur in this causal line.

It is true that Cuba is still not democratic, but a patient analysis can show that it is evident that a process of change is already in the air, because the 4 situations mentioned since the very first posts of this thread are linking a clear causal line:

-Resignation of Fidel Castro in favor of his brother,
-Intensive diplomatic work promoted by the Vatican
-Openness of Raul Castro to the west,
-Different political factions emerging from the Old Communist party,
-Death of Fidel Castro,
-Future democratization

These facts are correlated each one to the other.

Now, the long process of gradual normalization in the bilateral relationship Cuban American is a very important prerequisite to see those changes happening a future.

Why? because the democratization of Cuba will be achieved boosted by the inertia of the return of the American influence in that country.

This is just question of to have taken a good reading comprehension course or not before to read this thread. Any skillful reader with some minimum of logic knowledge can realize that only when Fidel Castro finally die the thread will arrive to its total consummation.

There is no need to change any goal setting at all, since the substance of the original prediction remains intact as it was the day it was posted, the great difference is now 7 years later we see with clarity all the progress in the trend of political events that in 2008 was inexistent and looked as unlikely to occur given the past we all know.

Thanks for your attention, and let me give a suggestion for the serious readers of the thread: Patience is a virtue that is important to exercise to see reach goals in life.

The Angel of Lightness

You're correct, there was no exact date, just exact years. So far, based on the last year given, you have missed it by 5 years....and counting. Your title clearly states his death Wil start this process between 2008-2010. It is now 2015, and he isn't dead....FAIL.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I think everybody can agree that the personal interpretations of who ever come here to read the threads are not necessarily the ones that must prevail in general for the public of ATS or the one that correspond to the author of it.

In other words, if somebody believe that the years on the title mean that Fidel Castro was going to die in agony of two years that is his or her personal way to understand the things, nothing to do with my own recollection of the facts. I never wrote any sentence at all when I opened the thread suggesting such an absurdity, after all there are no agonies of two years, nobody resist such a thing.

What I clearly described was that Fidel Castro was not going to regain health condition to come back again to perform head of State functions, he was not going anymore to come back to power, something that was in the mind of many analysts when Raul Castro took office, saying that it was a temporal license for a treatment his brother was needed in a Hospital.

This Thread was opened in February of 2008 with a very extensive initial post, that says more than what ever can be deciphered by the few words of its title, so even it is funny that somebody try to impose a point of view based on just a statement that didn't have any explanation at all.

All the elements we have at present in the Cuban American political process are mentioned in that initial post, like the mediation of the Vatican diplomacy to arrive to fundamental agreements like the recognition of the US with respect to the regime of The Revolution in Cuba, as well as the gradual openness to the west that Raul Castro has had to accept in order to preserve the governability of the island.

By the way when I chose the title of the thread the years 2008-10 meant that there was going to be at some point of that timing events that will start a political process that would take full form only after the death of Fidel Castro, when the Political change toward democracy will start to take effect.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/16/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wait..so I am supposed to take your title here:

Death of Fidel Castro will start the democratic changes in Cuba 2008-2010

And interpret it in some other way than Fidel Castro's death starting the democratic change in 2008-2010? Please walk me through, step by step, the semantics of your thought process on this.

You CLEARLY state in the thread title that the death of fidel castro will start the democratic changes in Cuba 2008-2010. He did not die, therefore his death could not have started any changes....so you are wrong and are again pushing goal posts as you do in EVERY thread you make. It is irritating to say the least. Why can't you just admit you are WRONG and FAILed in your prediction attempt?

That is the very definition of ignorance:

Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge).[1] The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts

So...did you make the thread title simply for shock value to gain views? If so, then that is being very disingenuous of such a believer of faith....but that is about how all zealots act, so it is really expected at this point.
edit on 4/16/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

One of the aspects that it is really challenging to handle when a very important thread suddenly comes to my mind , in the process of how to design it, is the so well known constraint of the space allowed here in ATS to be used for the Title.

Everybody that has been doing this knows perfectly that to give a title to a thread is almost the same exercise of patience and synthesis that was required many years ago to write a telegram.

The system does not allow at all to write a complete paragraph as a title and it is even extremely difficult to try to write a sentence, the most that is possible is to provide in the title what are key words that later can be used by the people that is searching the site for new threads to find it.

That is precisely my criteria to assign titles, I choose in the best possible way, under the so limited number of characters that are accepted to write a title some few key words that has something meaningful to say about the content.

Whoever wants to know what is the weight of those words in the actual content of the thread needs to read the opening posts, that is the only way to clarify context.

I never use shock factor, that is a funny suggestion, I don't think just for a moment that ATS is a Tabloid. I am pretty serious to write my threads, and why to use shock factor? I don't need to use that resource, after all the years I have been writing predictions the people know very well what to expect from them, I am well known among the seers that post here or in other sites of the web this kind of stuff with acceptable level of accuracy.

Of course there are very exigent skeptical fanatics that would never accept any prophecy as complete or as achieved, with standards of quality that are designed precisely to guaranty that no body is going to be able to reach them since are unrealistic.

As I already told the years on the title of this thread referred to the period of time in which the trend of important changes with respect to the traditional way Fidel Castro oriented the international politics of Cuba will start to be evident, it referred to the timing required to Raul Castro to show his personal touch in to open the island to the west, the incubation period of the Cuban perestroika that we are right now seeing in progress.

if you check carefully the opening post the central figure is all the time Raul Castro, not his elder Brother Fidel, who is primarily mentioned in connection with his resignation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/16/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Dear Readers,

One of the aspects that it is really challenging to handle when a very important thread suddenly comes to my mind , in the process of how to design it, is the so well known constraint of the space allowed here in ATS to be used for the Title.

Everybody that has been doing this knows perfectly that to give a title to a thread is almost the same exercise of patience and synthesis that was required many years ago to write a telegram.

The system does not allow at all to write a complete paragraph as a title and it is even extremely difficult to try to write a sentence, the most that is possible is to provide in the title what are key words that later can be used by the people that is searching the site for new threads to find it.

That is precisely my criteria to assign titles, I choose in the best possible way, under the so limited number of characters that are accepted to write a title some few key words that has something meaningful to say about the content.

Whoever wants to know what is the weight of those words in the actual content of the thread needs to read the opening posts, that is the only way to clarify context.

I never use shock factor, that is a funny suggestion, I don't think just for a moment that ATS is a Tabloid. I am pretty serious to write my threads, and why to use shock factor? I don't need to use that resource, after all the years I have been writing predictions the people know very well what to expect from them, I am well known among the seers that post here or in other sites of the web this kind of stuff with acceptable level of accuracy.

Of course there are very exigent skeptical fanatics that would never accept any prophecy as complete or as achieved, with standards of quality that are designed precisely to guaranty that no body is going to be able to reach them since are unrealistic.

As I already told the years on the title of this thread referred to the period of time in which the trend of important changes with respect to the traditional way Fidel Castro oriented the international politics of Cuba will start to be evident, it referred to the timing required to Raul Castro to show his personal touch in to open the island to the west, the incubation period of the Cuban perestroika that we are right now seeing in progress.

if you check carefully the opening post the central figure is all the time Raul Castro, not his elder Brother Fidel, who is primarily mentioned in connection with his resignation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Wait, so now the excuse is that the character limit is the reason you used the word "Death" in the title and is not what you meant at all? How else am I supposed to interpret "Death of Fidel Castro" in that title?

As far as standards of quality....I would say a BIG one would be missing that Fidel Castro is not dead and the thread title for the very prediction is "Death of Fidel Castro..." The standards of quality of your prediction is very poor, and if you can't get something THAT simple, correct, then I must say the rest is rubbish as well.

Oh....what exactly is an "acceptable level of accuracy"?

I am still dumbfounded at the excuses without being able to just say you were wrong. The character count in thread title is a new one for me.....and likely the most ridiculous I have heard.
edit on 4/17/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What it is certainly ridiculous in exponential level is that everybody can see that to qualify if this thread is or not a correct prediction we must wait until Fidel Castro die to see if democracy will arrive soon after or not to Cuba, but there is somebody in the limit of the arrogance that Insist into have authority to dismiss the prediction only because this reader is tired to wait that the Cuban leader die !!

Only after the death of Fidel Castro somebody will have the opportunity to judge in a correct perspective if this was or not an accurate forecast in that aspect , as now it is accurate in what it was predicting for Raul Castro rule

What ever fall in the land of Prophecy is not like weather forecasts, that is something very well known by experts in these kind of topics.

Now, if a person does not have a patience to wait for the arrival of the conditions that are mentioned in a prediction are reached It is clear that it can't be a serious critic of seers or prophets at all, no body ever will satisfy him or her, in other words must waste its time in to criticize other kind of more immediate events, ones that show a faster dynamics.

There are 1000 years in between the prophetic psalms of David about Christ Death and their actual accomplishment. There were possibly 10 years in between the prophecies of Jeremiah about the fall of Israel under the Assyrian invasion and the actual fact arrived, two centuries in beween Nostradamus prediction of the French Revolution and the actual fact, and 40 years in between the Eschatological discourse of Jesus Christ forecasted the destruction of Jerusalem and the actual siege by the Roman General Titus that made that prophecy reality.

Anybody that has minimum of sensate criteria and real enough knowledge to evaluate prophetic dreams or predictions must know that at least it is required to wait that the event that is mentioned as necessary condition arrives to see if the forecasted consequence is achieved or not.

This prediction since the very beginning pointed to a correlation between two main facts in the future: the death of Fidel Castro and the arrival of democracy to Cuba, and two facts in that present moment: the beginning of Raul Castro rule and the reforms he was forced to carry out

I have talked with entire and enough clarity, so if there is somebody that insist in to remain unsatisfied that is not my problem and the most I can say is that perhaps is better for that person to check the weather forecasts or the horse races predictions instead to remain wasting time in something that obviously is not for him or her.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/17/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

O brother...the arrogance of some who have a false belief of having abilities beyond human.

You gave specific years and a specific event....neither of which came true and you continue to push your "seer" ability.

And this prediction is no longer in the future...2008-2010 are in the past....5 years past. So again...you can't admit failure and are just moving your goal posts.

Maybe start a new thread and predict it for the next 2 years....you are more likely for it to happen by that time than you are to convince anyone that you are correct on this thread....though I don't think you are likely on any of them.

You claim to be well renowned....so where are your followers to back up these claims? I can't recall a single thread on here that has had an overwhelming response of you having abilities beyond the average joe.....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ha Ha Ha, there is no one single mention at all of the death date of Fidel Castro in all the very extensive opening post of this thread ....that was devoted to the first years of Raul Castro in power...just projecting a future that will arrive but at its moment not now, of course, ...

Ha Ha Ha....
What are you talking about? please take a rest ... you needed to regain ground in your judgments.

Ha Ha Ha...

Are you the one that validate seers in this forum? ..... you are not even able to read well what is on an original post,....even The great prophet Isaiah in person could come here and I am sure you will tell him more or less that his predictions missed of accomplishment for just 1000 years!!!

Have a nice weekend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
never mind, the OP says he is not dead and my post was reliant on this
edit on 4 17 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Ha Ha Ha, I like your sense of mood, but with all respect to predict that he is going to die is not a news, it is to predict how is going to be Cuba after that event what matters.

In 2008 I predicted here that Raul was going to follow the path of reforms and openness to the west, and many people were pretty skeptical that could occur even after the death of his brother, now time will say if the rest of my prediction will be also accomplished

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No Tadaman, the years 2009-10 were posted in the title of the thread as the ones corresponding to the most intensive period of political reforms carried out by Raul Castro to try to save his neck and his regime, nothing to do with his brother death, that is never mentioned in the opening post of the thread at all, anybody can read it and see that Fidel was only mentioned on it in connection with his resignation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Now Tadaman,

If you see carefully in that first opening post , it is clear that the thread was opening so close to the time in which Raul Castro was dealing with an internal plot, a political conspiracy among some of the supposedly most reliable functionaries of the regime to push him out of power.

In that so complicate circumstance I was predicting in all my posts that he was going to move along a path of reforms, I put my own neck in the edge of the sword when I posted those replies.

All the odds were that this guy was not even going to be able to rule Cuba in the shadows of the so powerful personality cult that existed around his brother, that he was not going to inspire any respect, but I assured he was going to be successful going through and remained in power at least until the death of Fidel.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I disagree. The castoros will be in power for at least the next 50 years. All political analysts have been predicting this since the revolution. They are dynastic in their rule. It would VERY odd if Raul didnt take power. In fact the communist party there needs him since the family has been drilled into the minds of the people as the legitimate rulers for some time now.

I still think he died when you said he did.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Dear Tadaman,

I respect your opinion and also the one of your pool of political analysts but I don't share it.

Fidel Castro is not the only extremely powerful leader that has established in life who is his successor and so determined a well planned continuum of his political line at future, beyond the point of the death, and let me tell you that considering that is 89 years old now and his brother Raul is 84 , it would be more than a political miracle required to have them for other 50 years! even the Cuban medicine is unlikely to guarantee that!.

At the death of Fidel, Raul will be so old that he himself soon after will have to think in to retire from power, because his health is not going to help him to rule.

Now, let me show you that even History is not backing up at all your guessing of what is going to happen:

Mao Tse Tung designated Hua GuoFeng as his successor in early 1976 after the death of his Premier Zhou Enlai. Mao's family , the widow of Mao and her closer advisers(Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen.), the so called Gang of Four also supported him after Mao's death.

On 6 October 1976, Hua brought the Cultural Revolution to an end and ousted the Gang of Four from political power by arranging for their arrests in Beijing.

en.wikipedia.org...

He attempted moderate reforms and reversing some of the excesses of Cultural Revolution-era policies. However, because of his insistence on continuing the Maoist line, he was himself outmaneuvered in December 1978 by Deng Xiaoping,

en.wikipedia.org...

Joseph Stalin also had nominated Georgi Malenkov since early 1952 as his successor. In order to test him as a potential successor, the aging Stalin increasingly withdrew from the business of the Communist party secretariat, leaving the task of supervising the Soviet Communist party entirely to Malenkov.

1952 and 1953 Time magazine covers indicate that Malenkov was generally considered to be Stalin's apprentice and successor.

en.wikipedia.org...

On 6 March 1952 , the day after Stalin died, Malenkov succeeded him as Premier of the Soviet Union. His name was also listed first on the newly named Presidium of the Central Committee.

Nevertheless, Malenkov was forced to resign, in February 1955, after he came under attack for abuse of power and his close connection to Lavrenti Beria, the Secret Police director in times of Stalin. (who was executed as a traitor in December 1953).

Nikita Khrushchev's in February 1956, in his "Secret Speech", On the Personality Cult and its Consequences, delivered to a closed session of the 20th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, denounced Stalin for his cult of personality, and his regime for "violation of Leninist norms of legality".

in 1957, Malenkov organized another attempted coup against Khrushchev and Georgy Zhukov. In a dramatic standoff in the Kremlin, Malenkov was turned on by both Khrushchev and Zhukov, who had the support of the Soviet armed forces. Malenkov's attempt failed. In 1961, Malenkov was expelled from the Communist Party and exiled to a remote province of the Soviet Union (Kazakhstan)

Somebody can claim that the way Francisco Franco arranged his own succession perhaps support the possibility that Raul Castro can continue ruling until his own death, and possible inherit the power to one of his sons or nephews, but even in such case there are huge differences.

First at all , none of the younger members of the Castro Family have had the necessary preparation in public life and the responsibility in political roles required for a possible succession.

Second, Franco designated a Prince member of a dynasty of almost 300 years in the power as his successor. Juan Carlos of Borbon and his father Dn Juan of Borbon were both well known liberal politicians that were appreciated and respected by all the opposition forces even before the Dictator accepted to make a deal with them for the return of the Monarchy in Spain.

The two Castro Brothers are perhaps well loved in Cuba by many, but there are many people that also hate them enough and they have caused a huge exile of people that will prefer anybody else in power than to accept the continuation of the dynasty.

By the way where is the family of Hugo Chavez now? what political role do they have in Venezuela? it is just two years after his death and their names are rarely mentioned at all.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join