Death of Fidel Castro will start the democratic changes in Cuba 2008-10

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
This opportunity let me refer to the imminent change process that Cuba will start to have since this next week in the political, economical and social aspects.

Fidel Castro is at present more ill that any person can imagine in the USA, his personal condition is really bad since there are various different complications, all arround his intestinal and digestive system problems and it is so possible that he dies in the near Future. I feel that his weakness is terrible and he is partially unconcious the major part of the time.

Castro is trying with his resignation to save the System that he started with the Revolution of Dec 1958-Jan 1959. He knows very well that if he insist to be the supreme leader of the party and the country for more time his death will be more damaging to the Cuban comunism that if he decide to transfer all the goverment to the hands of his close colaborators.

Of course the way in which the Dictator is thinking this transition must be is toward his brother Raul. However, I can see clearly that the decission taken yesterday to resign in advance, with respect to the General internal election of the Communist party, is opening an ample space for the different factions that are pushing for the power and that will try to assume the control of the country as soon as possible.

There is an internal division in the Communist Party between conservators of the hard marxist line and reformers, the young people of the party, that think Cuba must advance to a more modern system of seudo market economy, of course strongly controled by the State.

The Unity of the Comunists is dramatically eroded since there new sectors so opposed to give to Raul the same type of Dictatorial attributes that his brother have had for so long time. The Election of the successor of Castro will be a challange to the Unity and will expose the multiple fractures of the political system.

From other side the American Cuban movement is moving from Miami all their cards to try to force a Democratic spring as soon as possible, there is a so carefully constructed web of AntiCastro resistence in all the island.

I can see that the change toward a democratic rule will be possible but the Cuban People must show a lot of courage to fight for their freedom, this will be a hard process in many aspects but without Castro the things will run faster that many observers imagine.

The Catholic Church will be a decissive force in the promotion of the democratic changes. The participation of the Church in the transition toward a multiparty poltical system with a market economy without exploiding an internal conflict will be so important. This could be possible by signing an agreement between all the social sectors to try to conserve some social guarantees accomplished on the years of the Revolution rule.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/21/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Dear Readers,
The surprinsing decission of the new Cuban government to suscribe the International Human rights agenda proposed by the United Nations, that was several times rejected by the Dictator Fidel Castro as unacceptable, is an evidence that my prediction of incoming democratic changes in the Island was correct.

This is the first of many changes that Raul Castro must do if he want to obtain the necessary support of the more liberal sectors of the Comunist party and the new generations of Cubans that are decided to force a drastic turn in favor of more freedom.

The general approach that Raul Castro is trying to do is to develop some type of Glasnost or Cuban Perestroika that gradually will give more rights to the civil population but without risk of lose of control for the authorities.

thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all the belong to the light,
Dear readers,
In this occasion let me refer to the news that are arriving this week from Cuba in which the policy of changes toward modernization and more individual rights is going exactly in the direction that I predicted when I opened this thread.

We have this week the incredible change, for many political analysts, that Raul Castro is doing giving even more freedom in private communications with his new authorization of the use of celular phones for all the civil population of Cuba.

Now even the most skepticals analysist are looking with interest the new approach of Raul Castro to the reality of Cuba on these days and are for the first time giving to him credit as a reformer, you can read for instance this comments on :
www.time.com...

As I promised the changes are going to be boosted day by day during the final illness of Fidel Castro and without stoping bejond his death.

Thanks for your atention,
your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 4/4/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I must be a better psychic than you. I predicted all this last year.

How can you say is "your" prediction after the fact?? You predicted what?

That Fidel would give up power to Raul? I knew that. I am also going to tell you that Raul is not anywhere nearly as much of a commie as Fidel and upon Fidels demise, there's no telling what will happen.

Ok, here's a prediction: Raul will give Internet access to all. Digital cameras and cell phones.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on 2/21/2008 @ 06:10 PM
There is an internal division in the Communist Party between conservators of the hard marxist line and reformers, the young people of the party, that think Cuba must advance to a more modern system of seudo market economy, of course strongly controled by the State

Well, I congratulate you if you share also the optmistic vision that with the slow but sure declination of Fidel Castro, Cuba was going to derive to a more moderate system that even accept the arrival of individual liberties like the ones we are looking Raul Castro is granted in his role of new leader of the State.

Of course the possibility to think that all these changes were impossible to occur since the Comunist regime has almost 50 years ruling the political, social and economical life of milllions of cubans was real and not all these changes were evident at the end of 2007 and looked very improbable to be done by the own brother of the Dictactor.

It is interesting to remember that the also slow declination in the health of Mao Tse Tung didn't produce such similar effect in drastic changes during his time in the Communist China. At that time no body dared to contradict any previous command or ordenance of the founder of the People's republic of China.

Thanks
your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 4/4/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all the belong to the light,
Dear readers,

Once again in only one more day another extraordinary change in Cuba is news around the world in all the information agencies. This time to register that for the first time after the revolution the goverment of the island authorize the funciotioning of private farms that are necessary since the collective ones are not providing enough food for the population.

here is the news:
news.yahoo.com...

As I told in my previous update the trully impotant thing is not that Cuba is modernizing its technology or Science but that the changes that Raul Castro is promoting are all in the direction of moderation of the Communist regime, is actually a series of drastic changes toward more freedom, of course under the presure of the young sectors of the government and the party.

Also let me clarify that I never said in any of my threads that I am the Light that is comming to this world, I am only a servant that works for him, I am only his messenger so it is perfectly possible that other people around the world, if that is the will of God, receive revelation about these same things by the divine grace of Christ.

thanks,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 4/6/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Once again the evolution of the recent political events in la Havana with the forced resignation of two very experienced functionaries of the Castrist regime, the cancellor Felipe Perez Roque and the Vicepresident of the State Council Carlos Lage Davila confirm my predictions that there are many things changing in the interior of the Cuban society , and moreover new currents trying to force a drastic change in the State even before Castro Ruz die.

Here is the content of the resignation letters of these two important functionaries:
www.miamiherald.com...

and more details of how this crisis evoluted,
content.usatoday.net...

Although the concrete reasons for which Fidel Castro considered as unacceptable the behaviour of these two very old colaborators and personally requested his resignation not only to their jobs in the goverment but also their seats in the National Asssembly, remain in confidentiality, as a top state secret, it is clear that this was a case of lack of loyalty to the regime.

This is a clear example of the rebelion of the younger generations in the Communist party I predicted to happen, that now are trying to force new changes to promote the liberalization and democratization of the State, now that Fidel look to be only a shade of the past.

I can say that it does matter how many more resignations the Castro brothers demand in the near future, it is clear that Cuban people is waiting patiently the death of the Dictator to force the end of the regime.

Raul Castro thinks now that he is able to preserve the legacy of his brother but that is not going to run as he imagine when he be the only member of his family in the power.

thanks, for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 6/6/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is more to the Communist regime in Cuba than the castro brothers.

There is a system in which certain people have acquired power, and these people are not going to let go of this power.

Communism will unfortunately remain in the island for a lot longer, unless there is a revolt by the Cuban people.

Even if there are any changes, there are some very powerful and influential Communists in Cuba which will make their own revolution and start the whole thing all over again.

BTW DG knows I am also a Cuban-American.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Once again the evolution of the recent political events in la Havana with the forced resignation of two very experienced functionaries of the Castrist regime, the cancellor Felipe Perez Roque and the Vicepresident of the State Council Carlos Lage Davila confirm my predictions that there are many things changing in the interior of the Cuban society , and moreover new currents trying to force a drastic change in the State even before Castro Ruz die.

There have been similar changes in the past, and in no way should this be seen as something good.

BTW, a couple years ago or so i posted how the Russian government went to Cuba and explained to the Communist regime that the Russians will sell them military weapons, and "anything else the Communist regime wants to buy".

And with Chavez in power in Venezuela Chavez will try his hardest to make sure Communism remains in Cuba also. Chavez is known for giving money, as well as arms to 'revolutionaries" so the Communist permanent revolution can be spread to other countries.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

On the summer of 1988 I got a revelation that responded to my question about the future of the humanity and spefically about the risk of the Nuclear armageddon that many believed it was to going to happen before the 2000.

I received a response in dreams to my pray about this topic that came several times to my mind at that epoch. It was the virgin Mary the one that appeared in one of my dreams advising that so soon, although that was considered as almost impossible to occur, the Soviet Union will change dramatically, that all its terrible military power will be neutralized and that Communism will no longer exist in Russia or in Eastern Europe.

When I started to research about the possibilities that this premonition could be accomplished, I found that on March of 1985 S.S. the Pope John Paul II consacrated Russia to the Holy heart of St. Mary, as it was requested in the Fatima appearition of 1917, to get reality the promise given by the Virgin that she could change the future of that great Nation and the world if that rite was comitted by the Holy father.

Today there is no Longer Soviet Union and although it could look as incredible the most powerful military empire ever existed in the History ended without any conflict, without World War and also without thousands of deaths as many expected.

I am pretty sure that neither Fidel Castro neither Hugo Chavez are more powerful than once it was Stalin, or Breshnev or Andropov, so if the will of God is that their rules don't continue anymore, as I believe it is, that is going to happen without any delay it does matter how difficult it look. After all we are talking about well known Communists, well known Dictators, and well known anti-Christian leaders.

The key of this miracle is to pray, and to do that with faith, that is my advise to the good people of Cuba and Venezuela that are waiting anxiously for their liberation, as well as with the Bolivians, Equatorians and Nicaraguans.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 6/11/2009 by The angel of light]

top topics

join