It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Call them and find out for yourself. Research this yourself.

You want proof to come in the form of a link from Cnn, not going to happen.

This has been researched and posters coming on and saying "I dont understand", "it cant be real", "nothing to see here" should really be ignored till you research all information for yourself.
[edit on 21-2-2008 by IvanZana]

I'm not the one calling the US Solicitor General a liar. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. So far your "proof" is a supposed email to a "Mr XXXXXX." Wow, way to make your case.

On the contrary, I have researched it. You just don't like my results because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Again, you are the one selectively picking parts of the FBI sworn testimony and record to believe, while calling them liars when they say something that doesn't fit that agenda of yours.

And, once again, NOTHING the FBI said contradicts Ted Olsen's story.

Buy, hey, if "Mr. XXXXXX" has something to say that fits your agenda...knock yourself out.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

That bit of information was a flimsy attempt to assert an authoritative tone of voice overtop your agenda, which fails to address the real issues I might add. Your first-hand accounts will always fall short against the collective common sense.

Did you just say "collective common sense" in regards to people who believe this no plane garbage? ROFL Talk about an oxymoron.

This guy gives you a first-hand account and dismiss it with a snide remark because it reduces your silly arguments to dust.

I'm truly sorry that reality is that hard for you to deal with.

Oh, and if you want to address the "real issue", this thread was started with a LIE. The FBI did NOT say that Barbara Olsen did not call her husband. It says her attempted cell phone call did not go through, but says FOUR calls from the plane DID go through.

So, the OP in trying to smear the US Solicitor General who lost his wife on 9/11 is the one who's actually posted the LIE.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

TheAgentNineteen you have not said anything that most of us already know ( The Goverments 911 conspiracies) I like the way how you refer the Truth movement as "Conspiracies Theoriest".

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Actually I posted that because I know for a fact that a commercial jet didn't fly into the pentagon like I know PI is 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307 81640628620899862803482534211706798214808651328230664709384460955058

That said, his testimony and accounts rang untrue, sorry you're offended. His justification for not releasing the video tapes was absolutely laughable, btw.

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
Your first-hand accounts will always fall short against the collective common sense.

Did you just say "collective common sense" in regards to people who believe this no plane garbage? ROFL Talk about an oxymoron.

No, talk about a lack of comprehensive whit on your part.

AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Good research guys.

Now that the Olsen call has been officially busted. We can now assume most of the story is nonsense.

The stupid kooney conspiracy is that the Olsen call took place which the F.B.I said it didnt.

Captin Obvious, SwampFox, and now GLDNGUN, you seem to be the only one having a hard time with this material.

GLDNGN you have failed to provide any type of reality based proof that these calls indeed took place(because the didnt). You have failed as usual to provide any sources or any shread of proof that the Flight 77 calls happened.

Dont reply to me GLDGun/CaptainObvious/Swampfox

[edit on 22-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Educate yourself.

This is a story about a little white lie that bred dozens of other little white lies, then hundreds of bigger white lies and so on, to the point where the first little white lie must be credited as the “Mother of All Lies” about events on 11 September 2001. For this was the little white lie that first activated the American psyche, generated mass loathing, and enabled media manipulation of the global population.
Without this little white lie there would have been no Arab Hijackers, no Osama Bin Laden directing operations from afar, and no “War on Terror” in Afghanistan and occupied Palestine. Clearly the lie was so clever and diabolical in nature, it must have been generated by the “Power Elite” in one of its more earthly manifestations. Perhaps it was the work of the Council on Foreign Relations, or the Trilateral Commission?
Please read more here www.vialls.com...

Excellent information www.vialls.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Please lets keep this thread on topic FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

[edit on 22/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Are we to believe that it was only Ted Olsen's "lie" that he spoke with his wife, and she told him there were arab terrorists taking over AA77, that led to the public to believe that muslim extremists were behind 9/11???

What about...

The video of Atta and whats his name going through airport security?

The audio from Betty Ong

At 8:38, Ong told Gonzalez that the plane was flying erratically again.
Around this time Sweeney toldWoodward that the hijackers were Middle Easterners,
naming three of their seat numbers. One spoke very little English and
one spoke excellent English.The hijackers had gained entry to the cockpit, and
she did not know how.The aircraft was in a rapid descent.35

The audio from Flt 93..

The passengers continued their assault and at 10:02:23, a hijacker said,“Pull
it down! Pull it down!”The hijackers remained at the controls but must have
judged that the passengers were only seconds from overcoming them.The airplane
headed down; the control wheel was turned hard to the right.The airplane
rolled onto its back, and one of the hijackers began shouting “Allah is
the greatest. Allah is the greatest.”With the sounds of the passenger counterattack
continuing, the aircraft plowed into an empty field in Shanksville,Pennsylvania,
at 580 miles per hour, about 20 minutes’ flying time from
Washington,D.C.89

With all this evidence of the participation middle eastern muslim extremists, why is Ted Olsen's account of speaking with his wife so important?

Did Ted Olsen's "lie" about speaking to his wife help bomb the WTC in 1993? Did it help attack the USS Cole in Yeman? Did it help blow up US Embassies in Africa? Did it help kill huindreds of United State Marines in Beruit?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by Griff
what would the FBI gain in lying about phone calls on Flight 11?

the entire FBI? probably more funding - but please point me to a single conspiracy theory that requires the entire FBI to be involved. It's never about large groups, but small factions. Come on, this is CT 101 - you should know this by now.

It was a rhetorical question. But, thanks for answering.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Did Ted Olsen's "lie" about speaking to his wife help bomb the WTC in 1993?

No. But the FBI surely did.

[edit] Allegations of FBI foreknowledge

In the course of the trial it was revealed that the FBI had an informant, a former Egyptian army officer named Emad A. Salem. Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to bomb the towers as early as February 6, 1992. Salem's role as informant allowed the FBI to quickly pinpoint the conspirators out of the hundreds of possible suspects.

Salem, initially believing that this was to be a sting operation, claimed that the FBI's original plan was for Salem to supply the conspirators with a harmless powder instead of actual explosive to build their bomb, but that the FBI chose to use him for other purposes instead. [13] He secretly recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations with his FBI handlers; reported by Ralph Blumenthal in the New York Times, Oct. 28, 1993, section A,Page 1.[14]

In December 1993, James M. Fox, the head of the FBI's New York Office, denied that the FBI had any foreknowledge of the attacks.[citation needed] The 1993 WTC sting operation was depicted as a false flag operation and was a plot device for the 1996 movie The Long Kiss Goodnight with Geena Davis.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

Betty Ong's words are a texbook case of a set up. if you read them al and compare Betty to Amy> just ONE factoid: AMY says that Danlel Lewin was stabbed...the FBI says he was shot in the head. Who is right? Neither? Both?

And NO ONE is cheery picking the FBI testimony, either they DID have recods of the calls that Ted claims happened , or they do not. They do not.

Read this thoroughly and then make your comments:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Here is an excerpt: " That conclusion is, in any case, starkly contradicted by evidence about phone calls from Flight 77 presented by the US government at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui in 2006.28 Far from attributing all four of the “connected calls to unknown numbers” to Barbara Olson, as the 9/11 Commission suggested, the government’s evidence here attributes none of them to her, saying instead that each of them was from an “unknown caller.” The only call attributed to Barbara Olson, moreover, is an “unconnected call” to the Department of Justice, which was said to have been attempted at “9:18:58” and to have lasted “0 seconds.” According to the US government in 2006, in other words, Barbara Olson attempted a call to the DOJ, but it did not go through.29 The government itself has presented evidence in a court of law, therefore, that implies that unless its former solicitor general was the victim of two faked phone calls, he was lying."

Read the rest and see the truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I've watched zeitgeist.

Now read this:
ct.grenme.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

FYI...they did release that tape last year (Citgo gas station). Low-quality black and white garbage, along with notable alterations "to concel identities" (yeah, okay?), showed nothing of interest whatsoever.

No, not really. They released the tape which shows a recording of the security monitors inside the gasstation. They did not release the recordings of the camera(s) which were attached to but outside the gasstation.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by Willie911]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

“She [Barbara] had trouble getting through, because she wasn’t using her cell phone – she was using the phone in the passengers’ seats,” said Mr Olson. “I guess she didn’t have her purse, because she was calling collect, and she was trying to get through to the Department of Justice, which is never very easy.” … “She wanted to know ‘What can I tell the pilot? What can I do? How can I stop this?’ ”
"What Can I tell the pilot?" Yes indeed! The forged Barbara Olson telephone call claims that the flight deck crew were with her at the back of the aircraft, presumably politely ushered down there by the box cutter-wielding Muslim maniacs, who for some bizarre reason decided not to cut their throats on the flight deck. Have you ever heard anything quite so ridiculous?
But it is at this juncture that we finally have the terminal error. Though the American Airlines Boeing 757 is fitted with individual telephones at each seat position, they are not of the variety where you can simply pick up the handset and ask for an operator. On many aircraft you can talk from one seat to another in the aircraft free of charge, but if you wish to access the outside world you must first swipe your credit card through the telephone. By Ted Olson’s own admission, Barbara did not have a credit card with her.
It gets worse. On American Airlines there is a telephone "setup" charge of US$2.50 which can only be paid by credit card, then a US$2.50 (sometimes US$5.00) charge per minute of speech thereafter. The setup charge is the crucial element. Without paying it in advance by swiping your credit card you cannot access the external telephone network. Under these circumstances the passengers’ seat phone on a Boeing 757 is a much use as a plastic toy.
Perhaps Ted Olson made a mistake and Barbara managed to borrow a credit card from a fellow passenger? Not a chance. If Barbara had done so, once swiped through the phone, the credit card would have enabled her to call whoever she wanted to for as long as she liked, negating any requirement to call collect.
Sadly perhaps, the Olson telephone call claim is proved untrue. Any American official wishing to challenge this has only to subpoena the telephone company and Justice Department records. There will be no charge originating from American Airlines 77 to the US Solicitor General.
Even without this hard proof, the chances of meaningfully using a seat-telephone on Flight 77 were nil. We know from the intermittent glimpses of the aircraft the air traffic controllers had on the radar scopes, that Flight 77 was travelling at extreme speed at very low level, pulling high “G’ turns in the process.
Under these circumstances it would be difficult even reaching a phone, much less using it. Finally, the phones on the Boeing 757 rely on either ground cell phone towers or satellite bounce in order to maintain a stable connection. At very low altitude and extreme speed, the violent changes in aircraft attitude would render the normal telephone links completely unusable.

Please read it all here www.vialls.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Dble post

link   
Dble post

link   
Beauty, another one of my threads stands as undebunked.

Check out my other threads I have posted.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ivan, it is all a mater of psychology. Most people do not WANT to know if our government is headed by a ruthless band of traitors and murderes and liars..it is just too upsetting to them and makes them unable to function normally. Just think, if Joe Citizen found out with indisputable evidence that the 9-11 attacks were in fact an insde job done to advance the goals of the elite, they would deny it to themselves and others and ignore the evidence. Why?

Because many people just have too much on their plates as it is, and the thought of immanent destruction of all we hold dread is just too much to handle. How can the average Joe get up and face a day at the office or factory or whatever knowing that they are their families are at the mercy of a band of scummy Neocon criminals? He can't. Most people simply do not want any more bad news, and really bad news, like our nation being highjacked by the Israeli/neocon /NWO cabal and ruined to benefit the few, would simply reduce the common man to a state of depression and fear.

My own dear Dad, 85, told me recently the same thing when I brought up a few facts: he said " Son, even if it is true, I do not want to know. Life is hard enough without having to think about such matters ". I dropped the subject of course, out of respect and love, and so will anyone else facing people who simply do not or cannot handle the news that all is lost. That is what it really means:

The congress and senate are totally useless; All the cabal has to do is send some anthrax to anyone that dares to interfere with the cabal's plans. It has happened and will again. The shadow government has taken the executive branch as it's own office, with total cooperation from the Cheney criminal gang, and is not dismantling all our rights and protections, all based on proven lies and crimes by the cabal itself.

The proof is there. it is in black and white, hundreds of examples..and yet the media ignores it and so do the people. Most Americans TRUST the scummy killers in charge and they know that all the politicians will do is cower in a corner and protect their own money and turf as long as possible. Getting rid of the bush regime means nothing; The shadow players are in charge and they are taking stpes every day to consolidate their nefarious power and abuse us all. America is gone. We can thank ourselves for trusting those who deserve nothing but a noose around their necks after a trial and detention just like Jose Padilla got.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. We need a revolution and coup by the few remaining military men that have any loyalty to the constitution; anything less will mean our doom, and soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
reply to post by darkbluesky

Betty Ong's words are a texbook case of a set up. if you read them al and compare Betty to Amy> just ONE factoid: AMY says that Danlel Lewin was stabbed...the FBI says he was shot in the head. Who is right? Neither? Both?

And NO ONE is cherry picking the FBI testimony, either they DID have recods of the calls that Ted claims happened , or they do not. They do not.

Read this thoroughly and then make your comments:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I agree 100 percent. Lets keep moving forward.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join