It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ha...you actually believed something the FBI said???

FBI/CIA maintains a positive image with the masses by boasting about catching drug dealers and terrorists when in fact in recent reports- its them themselves that are dealing the drugs and doing things that terrorists would such as killing innocent people.

[edit on 2/21/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

I get what you are saying about trusting the FBI. But, what would the FBI gain in lying about phone calls on Flight 11? If anything, it would help them to lie about there actually being calls, would it not?

[edit on 2/21/2008 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Yeah because the fake passports and fake korans found in rented cars weren't enough. They needed an "eyewitness". Really not hard to figure out.

Griff,

Is it your opinion, or established fact that the passports and Qurans were "fake"? Exactly what is a "fake" Quran? Do you assert the passports were fake only because you personally find it implausible that they could have survived the crash and fire?

If that's the case, it's a pretty flimsy method of differentiating authentic from fake if you ask me.

Has someone shown clear proof that the passports were fake and planted or that the Qurans were planted?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

It is probably a mistake to think of the FBI or CIA as monolithic organisations. They probably have their factions and internal wars just as NASA has its internal wars with its "Nazis", Freemasons, Magicians, and Know-nothings.

There is probably quite a tale why someone in the FBI decided to let out this information. Reminds one of the Estimate done that said that Iran was no nuclear danger to the USA when the Decider Bush had been raising the call for an invasion of Iran.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Has someone shown clear proof that the passports were fake and planted or that the Qurans were planted?

Well, since Satam al Suqami (the alledged highjacker's passport from the WTC flight 11) is still alive and well, I'd say that yes, we have proof that either:

a) The passport itself was fake.

or

b) The passport was planted.

Take your pick. Either way, yes, fake passport.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
NO pilot among EIGHT was able to press a button on the yoke and radio an alert, that means that the ' cockpit takings ' were instantaneous.

Almost like the planes were taken over and flown by the type of technology that were relatively long ago introduced to allow fighter/attack planes to fly at extreme low altitudes, based on terrain following radar, to avoid enemy fire and radar. In the cases where control is taken over obviously no alert or anything else would function any more and it would explain the inhuman low level and high G descending patterns that were observed that day.

Andreas Von Buelow has some choice things to say about this technology

www.prisonplanet.com...

In all four cases, instantaneous. 100% success at taking four cockpits in an instant. No pilot was able to make a ' cell phone call '..no pilot was seen being thrown from a cockpit, or injured, nothing. Only Barbara's phony account gives the Bush cabal an excuse for claiming pilots out of the cockpits, etc.

As i understand you may have been able to make phone connections but you would have to spend a long time trying and have a lot of luck to boot... If there were only six or so hijackers per plane how did they prevent the flight attendents from pressing the 'panick' buttons that were set in few locations that would alert the airports as well as the pilots? Once again non of that would work if the plane had already been taken over by the anti hijacking systems...

The black boxes of both the Pentagon and Pittsburg crashes were blank as if the normal taping procedures had somehow been shut down or bypassed...

Now we know for sure that there were NO calls from that plane to Olson, why hasn't some reporter asked him about the discreapancy? Of course we know why...it would blow the whole thing wide open, and at this stage that will not be allowed.

I am sure many reporters have asked but apparently non of their editors saw it fit to print or use their material....

Ted will have an ' accident ' before he will ever have a chance to refute the official lie. The perps have no qualms about offing 3000 people, a few more means nothing to maintain their grip on our nation, and the world

Pearl Harbour was 2500 but that was at a time when it was far harder to get the citizens of the US into foreign adventures. I suspect they intended to kill a good many more on September 11 2001...

Either way i like the way you think so i wont bother you with my speculation on all the other things you mentioned.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

There were no inflight seatback phones on AA77.

That is simply wrong. There were.

The 9/11 Commission confirmed that FOUR calls got through from those phones. “The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of [these four calls] represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband’s office.”

Bottom line...the only rational reason for Ted to lie about this, as I see it, was to establish that there were " arab/muslim terrorists taking over AA77" per his wife's "alleged" call.

And wrong again! She mentioned hijackers, but she didn't mention "arab" or "muslim". So much for that theory.

Can it be any more obvious what happened? Barbara was trying to reach her husband. She tried her cell phone, which didn't work (which is why it showed zero connection time), so she got through on a seatback phone.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Sorry, I didnt now that individual was proven to still be alive. Where is he? What's he up to these days? Have you spoken with him? Who has? Did he do an interview?

Couldn't some other 9-11 hijacker that resembled him maybe have found, or stolen, and used his passport, or made a fake copy of his passport?

That's what this BBC story seems to indicate.

Why must it have been inside conspirators that were responsible? There are much more reasonable explanations for non- authentic passports and travel records than "plants" by insiders IMO.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sorry, I didnt now that individual was proven to still be alive. Where is he? What's he up to these days? Have you spoken with him? Who has? Did he do an interview?

Why would you ask these questions and then post the BBC report later in the thread?

Couldn't some other 9-11 hijacker that resembled him maybe have found, or stolen, and used his passport, or made a fake copy of his passport?

That's what this BBC story seems to indicate.

Is that not the definition of a fake passport?

Why must it have been inside conspirators that were responsible? There are much more reasonable explanations for non- authentic passports and travel records than "plants" by insiders IMO.

Who said definitively "inside conspirators"? I just said fake passport.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No way. The FBI said at trial under oath that NO calls were completed. Where did you get that? No calls. ZERO seconds of timer. As far as press releases or statements by the FBI, they are worthless as ususal, because they are not backed up by anything...the person who said that they were confidant that Barbara was trying to call Ted, etc..did NOT give us any reason why that was likley or possible, especially in light of the RECENt info from the trial that refutes that TOTALLY.

A statement at a trial with agents under oath is FAR different than some ' FBI official that talks nonsense with no back up. Of COURSE they want to propagate the lie; Marion Bowman, FBI bigshot, ( along with David Frasca)was personally responsible for stalling and obstructing the investigation of Moussaoui initially to keep the 9-11 plot alive. He is a definite player; they had to keep the game going and protect the fall guys until 9-11, and they did so, after first arranging easy visas from Saudi Arabia and training them at ' secure US military bases ' etc.

FBI agent robin Wright told congress that his superiors were ' criminally negligent' and that was an understatement for sure. Some freaky neocons are convinced that the only way to insure that America remains top dog and dominates the future is to force a change in world events to suit their purposes, and no doubt they see the 3000 plus dead from 9-11 as no more than collateral damage' in the long term goal of the NWO. Small investment for a huge return. After all, these are businessmen.

Anyone who can believe that Barbara Olson could somehow borrow a credit card from some person that was so generous that instead of calling THEIR loved ones in a dire emergency, instead liked Barb's looks so much that they volunteered to forego a last chat with loved ones so Ted could tell Barb what to tell the pilot that somehow avoided getting killed , unlike Daniel Lewin who the FBI said was shot in the head but whom the stew Amy Sweeny said was stabbed...( take a breath )..

... and when the seat back phone and borrowed credit card was proven unlikley, then the story chages to a cell phone...which the FBI now says had ZERO seconds of call time..no call was ever proven and verified under oath coming from Barb to Ted.

Convoluted enough yet? Enough reason to scratch your head and question this insane excuse for an explanation for that day? Still think the official story is true? If so, how could you? What measure of rationality do you use in processing data and determining odds? I would like to know how mant ' inexpliacble anomalies ' one can swallow before the retching sensation sets in..

It is INSULTING to be asked to believe ANY of the official story about 9-11. It really is. So much evidence and so many screaming contradictions need nothing but an intelligent audience and the power to prosecute..thats all. But when the very executive branch has become the shadow government's main inside player, one can get no higher on the food chain to implement your goals not only unobstructed by encouraged and abetted by the very top levels of authority.

The fact that congress and senate members are cowed with fears of death from inside anthrax if they dare oppose the new cabal means that the people no longer have an effective means of reigning in out of control officials, and thus we are helpless and open to abuse and taking at any time. draconian legislation has been openly passed, and anytime that any effort is made to slow down the Bush/Cheney juggernaut of fascism Bush merely signs a ' signing statement ' that tells us to go to hell while he can do anything hw wants. he has taken control without objection; indeed he is encouraged by the very same minor level crooks who lust only to rise to the hight of arrogance and infamy that their hero's currently at the top display with wanton disregard for the people or their needs.

Tthink we are in trouble? Think again ..trouble is in us, and on us, and around us, and will not let go ever again. Sorry if that doesn't turn a frown upside down but the truth is we got lazy and forgot Eisenhower's farewell address and let JFK and RFK and MLK , etc, etc , etc,. get ' displaced ' while we ate up the lies and sioed and trusted. Trust. Thats a strange word. I grew up in Miami, and we had a saying about trust. it is too crude to repeat verbatim here, but put as delicately as possible and still retain the effect: " How do you say' F--- YOU ' ! in Miami ?" :" TRUST ME!! "

And that is what happened when we trusted THEM to look out for US. They did not, and now we will pay.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Anyone who can believe that Barbara Olson could somehow borrow a credit card from some person that was so generous that instead of calling THEIR loved ones in a dire emergency, instead liked Barb's looks so much that they volunteered to forego a last chat with loved ones so Ted could tell Barb what to tell the pilot that somehow avoided getting killed , unlike Daniel Lewin who the FBI said was shot in the head but whom the stew Amy Sweeny said was stabbed...( take a breath )..

... and when the seat back phone and borrowed credit card was proven unlikley, then the story chages to a cell phone...which the FBI now says had ZERO seconds of call time..no call was ever proven and verified under oath coming from Barb to Ted.

Take a breath is right. Olson didn't borrow a credit card. She had to make COLLECT calls because she didn't have ANY credit cards to use - hers or anyone else's. Her CELL phone call didn't go through, so she had to use the seatback phone. She didn't have her CCs (probably back at her seat in her purse or in a briefcase in overhead storage at her seat), so she grabbed the seatback phone, got an operator and made collect calls.

Talk about trying to sensationalize a non-story.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

No need to be ambarrassed..we all make mistakes. You CANNOT grab a seat back phone and get an operator!! IMPOSSIBLE!! The seatback phones REQUIRED a credit card to swipe in order to even GET an operator!! If the phone initial connection, which costs about $2.50 just for connecting, gives a dial tone, why not call a number and not an operator???

You need to go back a page or two as this was quoted above not long ago. Seatback phone REQUIRED a credit card to activate, and merely lifting the handset did nothing. Now that you have been educated as to the correct ionformation regarding seatback phone connection,s would you care you revise your post somewhat..or like totally?

So NOW you have NO credit card because Barb was careless on that particular business trip...and cell phones that copuld not operate efectively at those altitudes and across so mahy zones and carriers...and the FBOI says no calls had any time on them..zero seconds..so now what do you do? Accept the fact that when you go to sleep tonight you will be aware fully of the advanced state of danger and perilous times we are in, or keep looking for a carrier pidgeon or smoke signals or a Maxwell Smart shoe phone that saved the day..whats next?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No need to be ambarrassed..we all make mistakes.

LOL. We sure do, so don't be "ambarrssed".

You CANNOT grab a seat back phone and get an operator!! IMPOSSIBLE!! The seatback phones REQUIRED a credit card to swipe in order to even GET an operator!! If the phone initial connection, which costs about $2.50 just for connecting, gives a dial tone, why not call a number and not an operator???

I don't know that for a fact and I'm not about to take your word for it. Even if true, so what? So $2.50 will let you call anywhere for an unlimited amount of time? Don't think so.

So NOW you have NO credit card because Barb was careless on that particular business trip

Careless? Why the needless slap at Barb? I guess next time a hijacker sticks a knife to your throat and hussles you off to the back of the plane we'll sit around and opine about how "careless" you were because you didn't manage to gather all of our belongings from under/above your seat with a knife at your throat.

...and cell phones that copuld not operate efectively at those altitudes and across so mahy zones and carriers...and the FBOI says no calls had any time on them..zero seconds..so now what do you do?

The FBI may have said THAT call didn't have time, but said OTHER cell calls did get through. Olsen has said his wife tried to reach him on BOTH her cell AND the plane's phones. The FACTS bear that out. She couldn't get through with her cell, so she grabbed a seatback. So what? Even if she borrowed a CC from someone, so what? And please don't paint your silly picture of someone selflessly giving away their card to "careless" Barb so she could call a loved one instead of them. Did it ever occur to you that the person she *may* have borrowed a card from was already on another phone? The next thing you know, you'll try to tell us that Barb was the only one with a window seat.

I know, I know, it doesn't fit into your whole "Olsens are evil, stupid tools of evil, stupid Bu#ler regime".

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

I don't know that for a fact and I'm not about to take your word for it. Even if true, so what? So $2.50 will let you call anywhere for an unlimited amount of time? Don't think so.

REQUIRED a credit card to swipe in order to even GET an operator

He does not say unlimited calling he said to START a call

[edit on 21-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

REQUIRED a credit card to swipe in order to even GET an operator

He does not say unlimited calling he said to START a call

[edit on 21-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

My point, exactly. She *may* have used a card to START a call or reach an operator (if necessary). Again, so what?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

heh, GLDNGUN, you are running on fumes at this point.

what would the FBI gain in lying about phone calls on Flight 11?

the entire FBI? probably more funding - but please point me to a single conspiracy theory that requires the entire FBI to be involved. It's never about large groups, but small factions. Come on, this is CT 101 - you should know this by now.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
reply to post by GLDNGUN

heh, GLDNGUN, you are running on fumes at this point.

what would the FBI gain in lying about phone calls on Flight 11?

the entire FBI? probably more funding - but please point me to a single conspiracy theory that requires the entire FBI to be involved. It's never about large groups, but small factions. Come on, this is CT 101 - you should know this by now.

Running on fumes? What are you talking about? Then you quote someone named "Griff". So what? What does that have to do Barb's calls to her husband?

Yeah, I think there may be some fumes involved after all.

The ones some people are sniffing.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't even believe that there is anyone who has looked deep into 9/11 that can believe the official story anymore. There is too much evidence that the op was conducted from the inside and this is just another nail in the coffin.

You can't make this stuff up, the phone call that practically illustrated the entire flight 77 drama never happened. Debate anything you want but this is MASSIVE. I can't even begin to approach all the additional questions this raises.

We need to stop debating whether 9/11 was an inside job and continue analyzing the mountains of evidence that shows it was.

Excellent find man. Everyone who is still hunting out new evidence is a true patriot. Lets bring the nwo globalist scum to their knees and finally work towards some good in the world.

The False Flag op is the most important tool in their arsenal lets obliterate it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Can it be any more obvious what happened? Barbara was trying to reach her husband. She tried her cell phone, which didn't work (which is why it showed zero connection time), so she got through on a seatback phone.

Well it's not too obvious what happened. The first connected phone call in question started at 9:15:34 which is before the unconnected call attributed to Barbara Olsen, which was at 9:18:58.

Also, the FBI thinks these 4 calls were from Barbara because they asked the passenger's families, but only Ted Olson and Renee May's parents received calls. But if we are using the FBI's process of elimination to determine this, I'm wondering did the FBI ask the hijacker's families if they received any calls?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

GLDNGUN! ( The 9/11 Commission confirmed that FOUR calls got through from those phones. “The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of [these four calls] represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband’s office.”)

the 911 Commission report is a JOKE!
Our Goverment puts out a book claiming they are not responsible for anything that happened on 911.
Right! I am going to take the Goverments word. After all THEY never have told us the truth about anything have they.
I am sorry but The 911 Commission is nothing more than a white wash.
As far as Barbara Olson phone call to her husband, I dont believe the phone call ever happend.
Look who is the SOURCE of this information Ted Olson! Please he is a part of the Goverment.
The Goverment has not proved it self very reliable so far on 911, especially when THEY have close all the doors in the 911 investigation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join