It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Mason of the Prince Hall Lodge?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So where does Skull and Bones fit into the craft of Free Masonry?

It doesn't. Skull and Bones is a yale college fraternity, Freemasonry is a global fraternity open to any male over 18 who believes in a supreme being. No connection.

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
And why would FreeMasons want anything to do with Bush if Skull and Bones didn't have influence over particular branches of Free Masonry in general?

This presumes that Freemasons want something to do with Bush, which as a politician they don't. People who are freemasons may support or not support Bush depending on their political ideology, but it has nothing to do with them being freemasons.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This is what i have found.
www.cephas-library.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I've been Google, but the most I've found towards proof of him being a Mason as a thread remarkably similar to some of the ones here at ATS. A few more trolls though.
Neat article, but he only cites his sources for the historical stuff, not where he came up with Obama being a Mason.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thing is every one ''thinks'' they know- truth is half of them dont actually have the ''big picture''- the higher degrees lie to the lower and its mostly on a ''need to know'' basis, the people with big mouths will be reeled in with red herrings- the people who actually know, dont get involved in the politics they have minions doing that for them. All i can say is ''prove it''!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ever seen a Scottish Rite Temple?

The one in Covington, Kentucky can easily seat 500 in a town that doesn't have a major meeting place.

The one in Louisville, Kentucky could easily seat 1,500, and rents cheaply.

I, in fact, saw G. Gordon Liddy give a lecture and the SCT in Cincinnati, OH.

It's a venue, they rent it. Get over it.

EDIT: For the record... I live in Santa Barbara and have just petitioned the lodge here (I was a DeMolay, 2xPMC). There is no OES in Santa Barbara, and the local lodge directs inquiries to the OES in Ventura. There's no proof Oprah is OES, and if she was she'd be driving nearly 40 miles for a meeting.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by cogburn]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Dont you mean to say that should have to be driven 40 miles? that woman has more money that any sane person needs... she isnt driving herself

And besides... oprha wouoldnt go by car... she would use her demonic powers to fly there in the form of a horrid 4 arms beast with big leathery batlike wings that stretch to a 12' wingspan

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well there is no such thing as "high degree freemasons", so there really isn't anything to prove.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Thats not entirely true though. I know that once the degree of Master Mason is recieved thats it as far as blue ladge masonry is concerned. The higher degrees are by choice depending on the individuals dedication to the craft and upon his choice to take it to the higher degrees up through 33rd. If I'm not mistaken all 'higher' degrees of Masonry are also done outside of the blue lodge. Through Scotish Rite, or Shriners, i think.

I'm not a mason so i would appreciate one of our Freemason members to correct me if i am wrong. I think i'm right... or on the right line any way.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Lemme try to explain it here...
There are only the three degrees in Masonry, Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, and Master Mason.
Master Mason is pretty much an umbrella, anything else comes between FellowCraft and Master, even though some may only be open to Master Masons.
Regardless of their side degrees, every Master Mason is equal to another unless he is serving as an Officer, which is a elected position, and something it seems several Masons try to avoid if at all possible.

Fitzgibbon made a post a while back where he compared the degrees of Masonry to a Yard Stick. Each degree can be considered a foot, with the extra degrees being the inch marks between the second and third foot.

Direct quote:

Originally by Fitzgibbon:
Maybe the best way to picture it is as feet and inches (or metres and centimeters as you prefer). The Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason degrees are like feet (or meters) and the Scottish Rite (4-33rd degree) or York Rite (4th-14th degree) are like the inches or centimetres (although I'm sure the York and Scottish Rite guys'll call me down on this ).

[edit on 10-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Thank you for that.

Sorry for the shorty.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The masons chose Obama to go there because they wanted revenge on the Nazi's. The secret society has many groups,but some of the most powerful are the Masons, the Nazi's, and the Majestic Twelve (MJ 12 is actually much larger than twelve people now) Leo Zagami talks about Obama on a project Camelot Video either towards the end of the first part or in the middle of the second part.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
leo zagami is a fraud...Alot of corrupt folks have been masons but that has nothing to do with masonry...i kinda fell into the conspiracy trap when i first started reading about such things.The P2 lodge etc is what i would call the conspiracy behind free masonry...or atleast a sect of free masonry much like there are different sects of christianity...but not all follow what they should do.But right now id be more worried that obama is a member of the CFR and when asked about this he said it was *just* a forum where people have ideas....yah okay mr obama
*just* a forum that includes the most powerfull influential people in the world....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Every president was a Freemason it is a must. The one that where not freemason where murdered by this governmental banking system. To be a president and continue to abide by the rules of the federal government you must be a team player to the Highest Degree. Political Masons are Totally different from the followers. The followers are participating in a much bigger picture. Rockafella is a Mason as well as the rest of the federal reserve.

FEDERAL RESERVE= An Elite Group that contrlos the cash flow of this country. BUSH, Rockefeller, JP MORGAN, just to name the known,

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by devolved
just curious... i know oprah is an eastern star. seems only fitting to have her support obama. obama i think is abusing his power to influence the weak at heart and mind... a complete vulgar display of power

------------------------

edited ALL CAPS from title

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs All Members Please Read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20/2/08 by masqua]

Whether she is Eastern Star or not, Oprah doesn't believe that Jesus overcame the cross for her but that she can overcome the cross for herself. Good luck with that Oprah..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIV21
... Oprah doesn't believe that Jesus overcame the cross for her but that she can overcome the cross for herself. Good luck with that Oprah..

Gosh, NIV21, sorry, but how do you know what Oprah believes? And perhaps more to the point, what does Oprah's purported theology have to do with a thread that's about B. Obama's alleged Masonic connections?

(Point in fact, he's not a Freemason, Prince Hall Lodge or otherwise.)

In case you're counting (and hopefully researching things like this for yourself) the "Masons who were President" count, out of 44 possible U.S. chief executives, remains static at 14.

The last President to be a Mason was Gerald Ford, who left office thirty-one years ago in 1977.

Cheers,
Sandalfon

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I didnt know oprah is an Eastern Star, lol

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Proove it then!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Prince Hall Racism.... I think not. I am a Prince Hall Mason....A white Prince Hall Mason. I belive some of you should do your research before making ignorant claims. Just athought....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join