It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Mason of the Prince Hall Lodge?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
just curious... i know oprah is an eastern star. seems only fitting to have her support obama. obama i think is abusing his power to influence the weak at heart and mind... a complete vulgar display of power

------------------------

edited ALL CAPS from title

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs All Members Please Read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20/2/08 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by devolved
just curious... i know oprah is an eastern star. seems only fitting to have her support obama. obama i think is abusing his power to influence the weak at heart and mind... a complete vulgar display of power

------------------------

Is he really. I didn't know that, sheees

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Could you provide links to both the claim the Obama is a Mason and Oprah is an Eastern Star?

Links will help me better understand what you are trying to ask/say.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

just curious... i know oprah is an eastern star.

How do you "know" that? This is the first time I've ever heard it..and I've been a Mason and a member of the Eastern Star about as long as Oprah has been, well, a star. Have you seen her membership certificate in the O.E.S. ? Or perhaps has the Grand Chapter of her home state published her membership?

I'd be curious to know, just because I've never seen this stated before.

Thanks, in advance.

seems only fitting to have her support obama.

You mean because they're both celebrities? If not, then why does it seem "only fitting" ?

obama i think is abusing his power to influence the weak at heart and mind

So what's new about this? Fundamentalists prey upon the weak-minded all the time.

Appreciate your further explanation.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by senrak]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i don't have any links or proof that oprah is an eastern star.... only word by mouth from my lodge brothers. that's why i'm here... to listen

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

i don't have any links or proof that oprah is an eastern star.... only word by mouth from my lodge brothers. that's why i'm here... to listen

So you don't really "know" you just "heard" Well, OK. People say a lot of things, but as I said, I've never heard this and I've been around (as a Mason) for a long time. (Been alive a lot longer than that, but we won't get into that)

But Obama is not a Mason (and I don't think Winfrey is an Eastern Star...but anyway) so why do you think it "seems fitting" that she support him?

What "power" do you think he's abusing?

By your "lodge brothers" do you mean to infer that you are a Mason?

Or are you just yanking our proverbial chain?

Oh, congratulations on joining ATS, by the way. I see you registered just today. Have fun here. It's a great site.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

power? by far Psychic Seduction. i wish i had time to explain but i don't.

yes, i am a mason

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

power? by far Psychic Seduction. i wish i had time to explain but i don't.
yes, i am a mason

Oh. OK.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by devolved

Obama is not a Mason.. neither is Oprah a Eastern Star.

Believe me, if she where... Eastern Star would put that out in the public FAST.... I can just imagine how all the home maker mothers who want to be like Oprah would flock to the Eastern Star if she where.

Also, I believe she supports him because shes black, hes black, and black people should only vote for black candidates. At least, thats what I get from their relationship.

Welcome to ATS brother, may I ask where you are from?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Also, I believe she supports him because shes black, hes black, and black people should only vote for black candidates. At least, thats what I get from their relationship.

What about the fact that they live in the same town, and have been friends for many years?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by devolved

Obama is not a Mason.. neither is Oprah a Eastern Star.

Believe me, if she where... Eastern Star would put that out in the public FAST.... I can just imagine how all the home maker mothers who want to be like Oprah would flock to the Eastern Star if she where.

Welcome to ATS brother, may I ask where you are from?

yep... blacks vote for blacks. nothing new there. i'm from atlanta

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have never heard of this. But I hope you enjoy the cult that you are in with. Mason's aren't the real power, it's the Illuminati.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"obama i think is abusing his power to influence the weak at heart and mind"

No, you are injecting politics in this blog which lets me know that you are weak at heart and mind. You go for the emotional and not the factual because you cannot explain your origin of facts. Think before you speak.

"yep... blacks vote for blacks. nothing new there. i'm from atlanta"

Injecting race in this blog, well thats original. You have the wrong site for that nonsense. You need a free mind for the free man or freemason. Once again, you go for the emotional and not the factual. Leave your propaganda off this site.

"What about the fact that they live in the same town, and have been friends for many years?"

Finally someone not diagnosed with paranoria. This is the actual and factual reason Oprah supported Obama. It doesn't matter why she supported him. She is free to support anyone she chooses. Relax, it's not a masonic conspiracy. Some of you would offer a great case study for psychology students.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

i can see the knowledge and such awesome evidence just radiate off of you. can you please show any evidence for your claims?

who said freemasonry was a cult?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Regarding the dabate whether Obama is or is not a mason, I thought that in order to become a US president one has to become a mason....am I right??

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Not every Mason is the Devil incarnate and a part of bringing about the NWO, at least it was never intended to be done via "Bloodshed" that we are witnessing. This wasn't the forefathers intentions, and unfortunately there clearly is a "Shadow Group" within the Masonic Order, just as within the Government. We have only to look at history of the forces behind the "Kennedy Assassination" and many of those forces remain. The question is, "What will the people do about it, if anything? Seems today's generation isn't very interested and if they had been, "Bush and Chenny" wouldn't have been "Impeached" by now. Astara

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You....You...Mean Obama Is a Mason and that means the Masons are trying to Control the Government, Oh Crap Change my vote!!

I don't care if He is a Muslim, Mason, Christian, Satanist, or Atheist Will he do the Job right and Keep all that Crap out, Then Who CARES!!!

As Far as I am Concerned Prince Hall Lodge is Racism and that why it was created, but Equality rules now, so when you read History REAL HISTORY you'll understand when I say that Prince Hall Lodge is a Sour Tradition

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I say that Prince Hall Lodge is a Sour Tradition

In your own narrow minded opinion.

Masons don't have a problem with it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join