It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Mason of the Prince Hall Lodge?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobhitmusic

As Far as I am Concerned Prince Hall Lodge is Racism and that why it was created, but Equality rules now, so when you read History REAL HISTORY you'll understand when I say that Prince Hall Lodge is a Sour Tradition

Prince Hall Masons are very (and rightfully) proud of their traditions and affiliations. They certainly would not consider it "sour".

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
obama is not but jesse jackson and al sharpton are prince hall's.

K.J. 2*
Order of DeMolay
(masonic youth)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So this discussion in about if he is a mason or not. Some say he is and then say that he is trying to prey on the week minded and will be attending the Bohemian Grove. I am here to state from my OWN personal experience that not ALL masons are set in trying to take over the world. The Masonic Order is not completely hard to get into...it just requires knowing someone and have a keen interest in The Craft. To those that are NOT OPEN to the hidden symbols and meanings you will not be able to decipher the secrets. The Order is not here to "start a new world order." It is here to turn those into WORTHY men.

I am here to state that at some point in my life I was once against the Masonic Order...labeling it an elitist group trying to take over the world. Then I would meet someone who became a close mentor to me. I was always into metaphysics and esoterics and was battling how could the founding fathers of our great nation be Masons, yet be part of this elitist group? It just didn't click.

You must remember, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH burned Masons at the stake calling them heretics. Now we should know that the Catholic Church LOVES to hide the truth from all. So wherever they say "DON'T LOOK" ....LOOK THERE! The truth wil set you free and the lies will only keep the veil over your eyes.

Don't be blind my brothers and sisters. Knowledge is power and understanding is the foundation to this.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by mobhitmusic

As Far as I am Concerned Prince Hall Lodge is Racism and that why it was created, but Equality rules now, so when you read History REAL HISTORY you'll understand when I say that Prince Hall Lodge is a Sour Tradition

Prince Hall Masons are very (and rightfully) proud of their traditions and affiliations. They certainly would not consider it "sour".

Weren't prince hall lodges founded partly because white masonic lodges wouldn't allow blacks membership?..there's racism all right, but the prince halls aren't the one practicing it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Yes, that is where Prince Hall Masonry started. Racism? Yes. Tradition? Yes..

Doesn't mean the PHM's are not proud of their history...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
yup. PHA was formed because white masons didnt want to admit blacks into masonry. we got a full charter directly from england.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

why should i vote for someone due to skin color. i'm black, a mason and a registered voter. no need to vote skin color, just because. i can name several high profile blacks that i wouldn't waste my vote on. lets listen to what the black canidate has to say; then we consider who we vote for. Obama nor Winfrey are not apart of the masonic family.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
so you guys are saying that the masons do only good things without no intrest. all the powerful people waste their time and their money just to help people and get nothing in return? quick thing i reasearched and found that all the presidents of the united states have been Masons the only 2 who werent were assasinated By the masons. look it up if u dont believe it this goes depper and depper

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
... look it up if u dont believe it this goes depper and depper

I, for one, continue to be worried about things that go depper and depper. First it was Edward Scissorhands and now it's Sweeny Todd.

Johnny Depp is behind a lot of things, it seems.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ah but you see, your premise is wrong. Freemasonry does not attract "all powerful people" more than any other group, and currently there is almost no one of power at all that is a member - unless you think Jesse Jackson is especially powerful. At the very least, no world leaders are in power, we do have Jesse and a few governors.

The problem with "research" is that you googled "how many presidents have been freemasons" and went to a conspiracy site that says lies like you quoted. Its simply not true. I think about ~15 presidents have been masons (depending on how you count, do you count the "honorary" ones?), and none of them have been recent.

And that is why you should do research from REAL SOURCES.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i know of 15 past presidents that were masons. the most recent one was Lyndon Baines Johnson.

really need to do research away from conspiracy sites.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The last mason president was Gerald Ford, Whom most masons, michigan masons in perticular, are quite proud of.

If LBJ was a mason, they dont talk about it. My friend's grandfather is 33* and has nothing good to say about LBJ

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Secret Master

Indeed, Ford was the most recent. Most sites I've seen seem to agree that LBJ took his Entered Apprentice degree, but never continued all the way to Master Mason.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pray about this election. I'm worry if Obama is going to get this thing.

EVEN THOUGH ACORN AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE, GOD CAN TURN THIS ELECTION AROUND. HOWEVER I THINK THAT IF OBAMA WINS, I THINK FOKES NEED TO START GETTING PREPARED FOR SOME SAD DAYS AHEAD... I KNOW THE BIBLE WILL BE FULFILLED. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AND MAY GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. !!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

obama has passed some of the grips in his meetings with possibly a F&AM?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You guys are pretty funny..have you realized that people will do what they are going to do no matter what affiliation they are connected to? One sour apple sure does spoil the bunch when it comes to freemasonry in the public eye purely because people want to associate an action with the entire fraternity. Masonry has its secrets...if you want to call them that! Everything dealing with masonry is found in the Bible at some point or another...but people dont want to hear that. Understand that the mythical "illuminati" was sought out and in desperate attempts to save their order hid themselves in other organizations. Freemasonry is a just, noble order. Understand that many members were cast out of freemasonry and being disgruntle started a lot of "clandestine" or irregular organizations with the title of freemasonry. You can find these organizations all day long if you look hard enough. When people hear this they dont want to believe it, but understand that there is division and conflict within masonry to rule out these "clandestine" organizations. It would be like someone messing up your family name.....you would do what you had to to clear it of wrong doing. If you stop reading these conspiracy theories and go to the source you will recognize the truths and morals of freemasonry. Before I joined, I was against it completely. I did my research and it wasnt enough. When I joined I realized the truths that can only be "sought" and not told. I am proud of my decision and I am proud to have Christ as my saviour. Think of it this way "You will never know what goes on inside my house, until you have stepped foot in it"

I hope you brothers have a nice day and seek the real truths of masonry...and expose those who use its name in vain. God Bless all of you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by devolved

why is this comment been completely deleted just because it was too long. . "yes i am a mason" . . . jogging the nondominant conspiracy-theorist parietal lobe of my brain

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So where does Skull and Bones fit into the craft of Free Masonry?

And why would FreeMasons want anything to do with Bush if Skull and Bones didn't have influence over particular branches of Free Masonry in general?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join