It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps in America: The consequences of 40 years of fear

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
man, this is a really scary topic! They have had these in place since the late 80's early 90's. To me, with FEMA and Homeland security, it sounds to me like somebody's plans are coming together.

When I see this I think about 911 and the WOT then I wonder what's next.
I sholdn't think like this though because it gives me the chills.

Really, doesn't this give credence to the possibility of a false flag, marshall law, and God knows what else.

I guess I will be looking for the day when they ask us to register at the post office, then I it will be time to head for the hills, so to speak!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugZyZuncle
I guess I will be looking for the day when they ask us to register at the post office, then I it will be time to head for the hills, so to speak!

Gun control will be first. In fact, maybe that will be the issue itself.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is an awesome post... I have flagged it.. as I look forward to new information

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think I will actually be taking a trip out to see some of these camps for myself... any suggestions??

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Link's not working, so here is the article:

Secy of State Brad Johnson of Montana delivered a letter to the Washington Times about possible outcomes of the Heller decision.

Second Amendment an individual right.

The U.S. Supreme Court will soon decide D.C. v. Heller, the first case in more than 60 years in which the court will confront the meaning of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Although Heller is about the constitutionality of the D.C. handgun ban, the court's decision will have an impact far beyond the District ("Promises breached," Op-Ed, Thursday).

The court must decide in Heller whether the Second Amendment secures a right for individuals to keep and bear arms or merely grants states the power to arm their militias, the National Guard. This latter view is called the "collective rights" theory.

A collective rights decision by the court would violate the contract by which Montana entered into statehood, called the Compact With the United States and archived at Article I of the Montana Constitution. When Montana and the United States entered into this bilateral contract in 1889, the U.S. approved the right to bear arms in the Montana Constitution, guaranteeing the right of "any person" to bear arms, clearly an individual right.

There was no assertion in 1889 that the Second Amendment was susceptible to a collective rights interpretation, and the parties to the contract understood the Second Amendment to be consistent with the declared Montana constitutional right of "any person" to bear arms.

As a bedrock principle of law, a contract must be honored so as to give effect to the intent of the contracting parties. A collective rights decision by the court in Heller would invoke an era of unilaterally revisable contracts by violating the statehood contract between the United States and Montana, and many other states.

Numerous Montana lawmakers have concurred in a resolution raising this contract-violation issue. It's posted at progunleaders.org. The United States would do well to keep its contractual promise to the states that the Second Amendment secures an individual right now as it did upon execution of the statehood contract.

[edit on 2/20/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx

Gun control will be first. In fact, maybe that will be the issue itself.

Of course! You are absolutely right! They would have to disarm the populace first. I didn't think about that. Personally, I think it is just a matter of time before we start seeing our 2nd ammendment rights revoked
then the stink (for lack of better term) will hit the fan!

People will need to be interred after they take away our right to bear arms!

I think they will still have to fabricate something very large to get the process started!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by StoneGarden

Concentration camps in America: The consequences of 40 years of fear

onlinejournal.com

If you type the phrase "concentration camps" into your Internet search engine, you will find page after page of references to martial law and the construction of concentration camps in the United States on behalf of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
A close examination reveals that many of these references lack sufficient facts to support their conclusions; however,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.uhuh.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
U.S. Concentration Camps

"A close examination reveals that many of these references lack sufficient facts to support their conclusions; however,"

From your source document. This is the case more often than not, when claims of these sorts are made.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

A close examination reveals that many of these references lack sufficient facts to support their conclusions; however, taken as a whole, there is an abundance of factual information showing an alarming trend in the deployment of federal and military forces to restrain and detain American citizens.

It's the conclusion of that sentence that matters, that is the point of the article, as is evident if you read it.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx

A close examination reveals that many of these references lack sufficient facts to support their conclusions; however, taken as a whole, there is an abundance of factual information showing an alarming trend in the deployment of federal and military forces to restrain and detain American citizens.

It's the conclusion of that sentence that matters, that is the point of the article, as is evident if you read it.

Can you show some examples outside of Hurrican Katrina, of recent incidents of Federal/Military forces detaining civilians, or putting them in camps?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
So the guy with the Stone, Hammer, and Key for a picture wants to say "maybe they're training facilities." (learn what those symbols mean, people) Interesting how you "folks" always show up right after my very informative posts to say something detracting or deterant. I can keep filling these threads with real information as fast as you Masons can derail them.

The piece of turquoise and rock hammer are there solely as an indicator of one of my interests.
The key is for scale.

From your avatar, the inference is that you're an avid fisherman?

My pals and I like to explore the desert near where we live and doing a little rockhounding after certain specimens is interesting.

I'm not a Mason and probably not clever enough to put a hidden message in my Avatar.

My question was a simple one with no hidden meanings.

I took a look at your Youtube & Metacafe links.
Some aspects look like they could be prisons and others look a lot like a potential fairground or baseball stadium.

Are there any of these facilities in N/W Arizona?

Ya know, there are so many of these doom and gloom posts here on ATS that it makes me wonder who's gonna be left to watch the internees and listen to the wiretaps ad infinitum.

It may look like it to some, but Chicken Little was wrong and the sky is not falling.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If anyone wants a bit of reading for the subject of Executive Orders made by the current president all the way back to FDR being visible.
www.archives.gov...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.usfa.dhs.gov...

An interesting tidbit on page 23 of the Report of the Joint Fire/Police Task Force on Civil Unrest, FEMA-- the ATF compiled and distributed an updated list of all firearm licensees in the city of Los Angeles during the Rodney King verdict riots.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Let's take another look at the content that is used in the OnlineJournal article...

The entire intro reads;
"If you type the phrase "concentration camps" into your Internet search engine, you will find page after page of references to martial law and the construction of concentration camps in the United States on behalf of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
Among the Internet sites are those listing between 600 and 800 locations in the United States where the government is establishing "concentration camps." Many of these are former or active military bases; however, several provide detailed information about their location and improvements, including maps, videos, and satellite photographs."
------------------
First off, I am sorry if I mislead anyone (initially) when I posted this article... I am pretty new to this forum thing and I did not know how to include the entire quote above. I guess I could have done just that... lol

Anyways, I agree with BugZyZuncle, this is a very scary topic. And I am sure, if we continue to investigate this, we can find more evidence out there. You have to agree that alot of the information available is here say, and some of the things - the ideas expressed in this thread could provoke, all be it, attacks on avatars... but there are threads for those issues.

So let's look a little deeper into the Article...

What is Beech Grove?? This is what is said on the City's Home Page;
www.beechgrove.com...
"Beech Grove was incorporated in 1906, and is a city with nearly 15,000 residents who enjoy the benefits of a small town and the amenities of a large city.
Probably the best-known early resident was Sarah T. Bolton, famed poet and author of “Paddle Your Own Canoe.” She came to Beech Grove some 100 years ago and wrote many of her poems in her home on South Seventeenth Avenue, which was known as Beech Bank. The city purchased the Bolton Farm and developed a city park there and named it after her which is now enjoyed by many area residents."
“We trust that the information contained on this website will be beneficial to you and we look forward to possibly hearing from you."
- Mayor, Donald "Joe" Wright

Here's his "State of the City Address" by Mayor Wright... This may mean more to Americans than anyone else... (remember I am Canuckian)... I think he makes some very interesting statements in this video, and yes, you can read into his statements... (but take it as you will, watch the vid') it is long, but...

I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO VIEW THE WHOLE THING - Start to finish!!!! I am getting chills just thinkinkg about what I jaust saw...

(Somebody needs to make a Hard copy!)
www.betterbrighterbeechgrove.com...
To me, I think he is trying to reassure his community of being "Secure" and a "City of Vision"...

I also found the videos that he showed in the address to be quite... Revealing? Scary? A little "Umbrella-esque"?
"Big Brother-ish" maybe?

The "Brian Bosma" segment was intersting to say the least... he sounded "Convincing"... and the kids???

Innocence is Truth!!!

And this, just from a little diggin'...
Please, try to stay the course, dig deeper!

Just wait there's more...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What else is new with Beech Grove?? A City of Vision huh?

-Putting "Touch" DNA Collection into play?? -

-A former Amtrak facility?? -
(Click on section "E"-Railroad Property)
(From the "Vision" section)...
"...Amtrak’s presence here may change dramatically, hinging on federal funding decisions outside the control of our local government."
and...
"The best way to guard against job losses is to create new jobs."
and...
"In addition to the Amtrak property, Beech Grove officials, and representatives from CSX are currently developing an alternative plan for the CSX portion of the property. The mayor of Beech Grove and CSX are working together to implement a plan which will bring up to 2,000 new, high-paying industrial jobs and hundreds of millions of dollars of new tax base to the CSX property, which is presently vacant."

He did talk about this in the video, partners with a company in California? Could somebody please look this up for me (I'm feeling overwhelmed)...

(From the "Goals" section)...
"The goal of the Railroad Property plan is to redevelop the entire site under a “live-work” community concept. The site would be transitioned to a combination of industrial uses (on the CSX portion of the site, along the north eastern border) to commercial applications along Emerson Avenue. Commercial corridor uses include residential, retail, offices, institutional, governmental, and other mixed uses. This redevelopment concept would tie in perfectly with the Emerson Avenue Project and Main Street Project, with Main Street continuing east across Emerson Avenue into the newly developed site."

(From the "Benefits" section)...
"...This integrated redevelopment plan for the entire 240-acre site has the potential of creating more than 2,000 new jobs..."
and...
"...Over 800,000 square feet of current buildings would give way to more than 1.8 million square feet of commercial, retail, and residential space."
and...
"Another enticing possibility is to take advantage of the existing rail corridor from this site to downtown Indianapolis. A rail transportation system could be incorporated that would allow people to travel easily from Beech Grove to downtown Indianapolis by way of rail – creating new opportunities based on Indianapolis’ newly proposed convention business, professional sports events, and for businesses looking to expand."

(From the "Details" section)...
"A portion of the Railroad Property’s 240-acres has already been developed. A 105-acre parcel is being used as an Amtrak maintenance facility."

(Finally from the "Funding" section)...
"The amount of resources and funding required to redevelop the Railroad Property will be substantial. Acquiring the necessary funds will require assistance from the Federal Government and the Indiana Department of Transportation, both of which are being explored currently.
The long-term redevelopment of the Railroad Property will be dependent upon a series of important steps including:
• Investigation of the various physical
characteristics and conditions of both the site
and its buildings
• Remediation of hazardous and/or detrimental
environmental conditions uncovered during
the investigation phase
• Partnerships between local, state and federal
government agencies
• Partnerships with developers and a local
reuse authority similar to the model used at
Fort Benjamin Harrison"

-A Digital City - WTF is that?? -

yeah... very Big Brother-ish!!
"The Federal Signal broadband< wireless network offers first responders intelligent information to make more informed decisions, as they carry out their mission-critical duties and responsibilities."
"...tailor their responses via access to visuals of a scene..."

And this, just from a little diggin'...
Please, try to stay the course, dig deeper!

more?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
In my previous two posts I have been looking at Beech Grove, Indiana
www.beechgrove.com...
There is probably alot that I haven't touched on. I am just really overwhelmed right now...
Here's a video of the Schneider Company Project at the bottom of the page, it's the same one from the "S.O.T.C Address", but larger...
Speculations are everywhere... but after saying that... so is Truth...

Please, anyone who is feeling moved by this topic, please help look deeper!!!
There are lists with possible sites... please research the actual City of these "sites"... look into development projects, expansions, especially transportaion projects (road, rail & wing)...

I am from Canada People, I shouldn't care this much... But apparently there are "Con'Camps" here too... I need to know what to look for...

Any help is appreciated and encouraged!!! And make sure you "Dig Deep"!!!

Also, please "Flag" this thread (and thank you if you already have)...

This topic MUST NOT go away...
It's for (how would the PTB put it??) "The Greater Good" and The Truth!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If theres one thing you should learn before you leave this earth it's always expect the unexpected...

Nazi's used concentration camps- wouldn't surprise me if Bush does too. America will do anything to contain its secrets...I'm sure they'd love to imprison people who know too much or rebel. You can never be too speculative or conspiratorial in today's world...otherwise your listening to what your being told...and we know how this country loves to lie.

Flagged indefinitely.

[edit on 2/20/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PimpyMcgibbins
If theres one thing you should learn before you leave this earth it's always expect the unexpected...

Nazi's used concentration camps- wouldn't surprise me if Bush does too. America will do anything to contain its secrets...I'm sure they'd love to imprison people who know too much or rebel. You can never be too speculative or conspiratorial in today's world...otherwise your listening to what your being told...and we know how this country loves to lie.

Flagged indefinitely.

[edit on 2/20/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

I agree with you, kind of. But did you take the time to watch the video? To see what these Locals of Beech Grove are being told?

I really feel that they ARE being told, what they are listening to... and it's not an issue of "being too speculative", it called research... if there is nothing to this, then let's prove it - case by case, site by site...

I think you are right, even after looking at the first city that is mentioned, in the first post's article... the people are being lied to...

but what do I know, this topic is new to me...

Thank you - now, off to watch the Apocalypse... I mean Total Eclipse - lol

[edit on 20-2-2008 by StoneGarden]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

Hey stonegarden.
Check out my research project on FEMA camps. Some of the "claimed" locations were visited by a friend and former member of ATS. The pics he took are in the thread. Here is the link:
FEMA camps research project
Hope it gives you some insight. The project kind of got cut short because of my partners. One got banned, and the other just gave up. The one that got banned supplied the pics from Louisiana.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
From your avatar, the inference is that you're an avid fisherman?

I have no avatar, Mason. For those who don't know, his inference that I'm an "avid fisherman" is another Masonic code:

Pisces, our current age, is symbolized by 2 fish. This is why Jesus befriends 2 fishermen when he begins his ministry. In Matt 4:19 Jesus says to Peter, “I will make you fishers of men.” In Matt 14:17 Jesus feeds them with fish saying “We only have five loaves of bread and 2 fish.” Virgo (the House of Bread) is the fifth sign of the zodiac, giving us five loaves of Virgo and 2 Piscean fish. The Piscean dual-fish symbol is found in many old Christian churches and artwork. This is also why we have the Jesus-fish symbol seen on every born-again Christian’s bumper. The word Nun is Hebrew for fish, and if you look closely, turned horizontally, the Pope’s headdress is actually a big fish-head.

“The Christian Mythos coincided with the Age of Pisces. This is the reason why there is much in the way of water symbolism in the New Testament. There is the mention of Baptism, the fact that the disciples were mostly fishermen. Then there is the walking on the water, the washing the feet of the disciples, the feeding of the five thousand with two fish, etc,. The Christians still use the symbol of the fish to symbolize Jesus. The letters of the word Jesus Christ the Savior of the World, in Latin, give the word for fish. The Pope wears the "Ring of the Fisherman," and the Pope's headdress is a fish head, from the side. The early Christians were called the "Little Fishes." In the Old Testament we read about the prophet Jonah being swallowed by the whale or the great fish. All the imagery of the chapters and verses of the New Testament can be related to the Precessional phenomena, as that is what it was composed for in the first place. It was never meant to be a biography.” -Michael Tsarion, Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology

I'm not a fisherman, Mason, I am a man bearing a pitcher of water. Follow me into the house where I entereth in.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by freight tomsen]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Hey Freight Tomson... Nice couple of posts on the first page of this thread!! I enjoyed reading the info you provided... but there is a thread for avatar discussions in your last post or so...

And on to an Interesting quote from a blog I was reading...
"Camp Detention

You may forget many of this, but perhaps it will return when you need it. Keep the faith. Others outside are working to lawfully end this.

As you might look to the other side of your cell, know observers, foreign fighters, and war crimes prosecutors have the location of the camps; recovery plans; names of the contractors involved; have the location under observation; and the liberation teams are on the way.

Your situation is not permanent. They've botched the operations in Katrina and Iraq. The US government cannot credibly train or manage these operations."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join