It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps in America: The consequences of 40 years of fear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Take a look at this site:

www.geocities.com...

It has locations and descriptions of hundreds of the FEMA camps, i.e.

ALABAMA Opelika - Military compound either in or very near town. Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000 Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot; Maxwell AFB (Montgomery) - Civilian prison camp established under Operation Garden Plot, currently operating with support staff and small inmate population. Talladega - Federal prison "satellite" camp.

ALASKA Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility. Ft. Wainwright Southeast of Fairbanks, the largest of these facilities, is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people. Operation Garden Plot facility.

ARIZONA Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility. Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated. Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports. Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded. Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500. Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!! Sedona - site of possible UN base.

ARKANSAS Ft. Chaffee (near Fort Smith, Arkansas) - Has new runway for aircraft, new camp facility with cap of 40,000 prisoners Pine Bluff Arsenal - This location also is the repository for B-Z nerve agent, which causes sleepiness, dizziness, stupor; admitted use is for civilian control. Jerome - Chicot/Drew Counties - site of WWII Japanese camps Rohwer - Descha County - site of WWII Japanese camps Blytheville AFB - Closed airbase now being used as camp. New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location. Classic decorations - guard towers, barbed wire, high fences. Berryville - FEMA facility located east of Eureka Springs off Hwy. 62. Omaha - Northeast of Berryville near Missouri state line, on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. Possible crematory facility.

CALIFORNIA Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has had "a flawless failure record" and is rarely used. Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources. Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County. Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures. Twentynine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40". Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco. Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point. Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp. McClellan AFB - facility capable for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time. Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted; as of 1997 there were barbed wire fences pointing inward, a row of stadium lights pointed toward an empty field, etc. Black boxes on poles may have been cameras.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hi All,

This is my first post on ATS - I hope these images are helpful to the topic. They were taken by me in Ohio sometime in 2004 or 2005 when I was there visiting some friends that I knew back in California. They told me that this was a "FEMA Death Camp" and that it was an old Amtrak facility that was being converted into a FEMA detention facility. They mentioned that their friend told them about it and I was of course, very interested.

When we drove around the perimeter, we were being watched (by a guard?) when we passed by the gate where all the "worker" cars are located. I remember a little booth with someone staring pretty intently at me as we drove past. Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the guard.

If you look close enough in some of the pictures, you can see all the windows of this old brick building boarded up and the school bus names blacked out. This was kind of creepy to me along with the Amtrak cars and all the suspicious presence around the place.

s202.photobucket.com...

[edit on 2/21/2008 by Mansquito]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No offense but i dont buy this stuff at all. There are more of us than them . There is no way you can heard 1/2 the population of the us into camps . I know people may be a little sheepish . But this is impossible. Flat out .

Now would they try ? Thats another story i suppose . But i would say the possibility of it going through and actually working is around 5%

Give us a little credit please. Even without conventional weapons we the people would come out on top. Heck i almost hope this happens so we can finaly take our tattered country back .

To the above poster . I can take pictures of every corner here in Detroit and you will see the same thing . Its not worth fixing the windows if there gonna get broke right back out . Also if you have something of value . You tend to guard it .
If not you wont have anything left.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
No offense but i dont buy this stuff at all. There are more of us than them . There is no way you can heard 1/2 the population of the us into camps . I know people may be a little sheepish . But this is impossible. Flat out .

Give us a little credit please. Even without conventional weapons we the people would come out on top. Heck i almost hope this happens so we can finaly take our tattered country back .

I agree with you that free humanity will prevail and the New World Order's plans for Martial Law will fail. But you're totally naive in saying "I don't buy this stuff at all." REX-84 is in place and implemented, there are already UN, NATO, and FEMA teams training and ready for such a task. Over 5% of new American graduates are getting DHS jobs, trying to stop the terrorists. There are over 800 camps already confirmed and Halliburton's engineering subsidiary KBR has just been given a 375,000,000 dollar contract to build more. Read my earlier post about the rail lines, guilotines, and furnaces. Look at history. There's no need to play devil's advocate with something this serious Mr. Oldworldisorder. Keep researching if you don't yet grasp the gravity of all this. The Executive orders, the changing of barbed wire to face inwards, the addition of biometric scanners, cameras, and "testing" old rail lines... keep reading.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

It wasn't impossible in Nazi Germany. Or Cambodia.
So why would it be impossible in the USA?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are a number of scenarios that could bring about the need, or at least the governments perceived need, to detain very large numbers of Americans or illegals. One could be, finding out the truth about 9/11. Another would be the reinstitution of the draft. As mentioned collaspe of the US economy. Large scale insurrection due to gov't (neo-con) policy and what about a dwindaling supply of oil.

As usual the govt or whoever is in control is way ahead of the vast majority of people. It's good that it's being discussed here so some can be prepared but, just try to enlighten a friend or neighbor and prepare for those looks.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
After the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor there was so much anti-Japanese sentiment in the U.S. that President Roosevelt ordered all Japanese in the U.S. to be put in concentration camps for the duration of the war.

Americans who were born and lived there entire lives in the U.S. were put in prison camps with machine guns pointed at them just because they were of Japanese decent. A very popular president did this not to long ago, why not again?

I saw color footage the other night on T.V of these camps and the living condition did not seem to be far off from the ghettos of Europe where the Jews were forced to live.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

The Secret Government is doing this right?

Fear of what, UFOs... Tesla free energy.. we should not fear..

The Secret Government—a fraudulently concealed, unconstitutional, corporate-state entity—has heretofore controlled electropulsion technology by concealing it and other advanced free energy technology, on behalf of international, coercive, corporate-state monopolists.

Electropulsive ships are concealed through “special effects”, and “stealth technology” (also based on Nikola Tesla’s inventions)—as they fly and hover in the sky, and by “psycho-political” means—the dissemination of false “alien” and “extraterrestrial origin” propaganda— through “UFOlogy” groups led by covert government agents. While official government spokesmen deny the existence of flying saucers, covert government agents, posing as “skeptics”, “UFOlogists”, and “paranormalists”, engage the public’s attention in a phony debate.

The “skeptics” ridicule the UFOlogists and paranormalists, lumping them together with rational witnesses, as if “...to see a flying saucer” is as ridiculous as “...to see a ghost or alien”. This phony debate based on false logic fits nicely into the overall cover-up system, designed to conceal “advanced human technology”, not “alien” technology.

The grip of this secret socio-economic dictatorship, depends on coercively extorted income, by forcing us to buy archaic fuel and power- which funds their control of our communications, political and monetary decisions, enforcement of unjust laws, regulations, and procedures expanding its powers, while limiting or excluding our individual human rights, and denying our access to information, materials, and technology which is ours because we paid for it with our taxes. Our access to the truth is necessary for our independence and survival as a free people.

Despite the confusion, concealment, BIG LIES, and judicial and socio-economic abuse by the corporate state, we can resurrect the TRUTH, determine the correct technology, circumvent obstructions, and use our creative ingenuity to build these ships for ourselves, to free our society from the Secret Fascist Corpocracy.

see paragraph The Secret Government

Why is it hidden and all effort is to confuse, two words: free energy...
at least not from oil to any great degree.

Ships are being built... freedom from the elite is near.
At least I can get the model kid stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Look people these camps exist, they will be filled with the Unpatriotict, Political Activists, radicals, the Educated, Gays, Lesbians, African Americans, basically anyone who dose not conform or bow down to the ruling elite. And dont go thinking all those guns will save you, they will have them off you in no time at all.

America and its people are not imune to Dictators or Fascists, the trouble is those who dont believe it will happen will act to late to do anything, as many have already stated the mechanisms are in place all it needs is the right precursor to introduce Martial Law and that will be it, the end of America as we know it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There's a great article w/ video on the camps today at prisonplanet.com:

www.infowars.net...

"It is important to stress that the historical precedent mirrors exactly what the Halliburton camp deal outlines. Oliver North's Reagan era Rex 84 plan proposed rounding up 400,000 refugees, under FEMA, in the event of "uncontrolled population movements" over the Mexican border into the United States. The real agenda, just as it is with Halliburton's gulags, was to use the cover of rounding up immigrants and illegal aliens as a smokescreen for targeting political dissidents. From 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list. According to author Naomi Wolf, the National Counterterrorism Center today holds the names of roughly 775,000 "terror suspects" with the number increasing by 20,000 per month. Discussions of federal concentration camps are no longer the rhetoric of paranoid Internet conspiracy theorists, they are mainstream news."

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So I think these camps are for all those biased internet sites
that are against the truth of mass media.

So Alex Jones might get there without us and his like with
subversive internet pages.

ATS should be safe as forums go.

All those free energy freaks got to go for sure.
An don't try making UFO propulsion on you own.

Still that would not fill up many camps.
It might be for the ETs, and the above group.
I'll get my old Space Quest upgraded to the new PC for entertainment.

We never saw the 911 hijackers coming so we are ready now
to capture them all.

People against the Carbon Tax might be terrorists and land them
in the camps.
All we need is an executive order.

ED: "President Bush, tear down these FEMA camps."
No plagiarism intended....

ED+: Think of a good camp for the Illuminati when Obama cleans house.
I say send them out to remote islands, like they have already, but
more like Napoleon had. Little Dictator meet the Bungling Dictator.

[edit on 2/21/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 2/21/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It is worth reading this article that appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle upon which the Infowars article is based:

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

We have new detention camps across Canada too. Whatever they are planning they intend to do it simultaneously in both Canada and the USA.

There are red and blue lists of people to be rounded up into the camps. The red list is the first group of about a million in the USA and the number in Canada is still a bit of a puzzle. The blue lists have millions of people who will be detained.

I was recently told that in Canada all Roman Catholic clergy and nuns are on the blue list. I don't know if this is true in the USA as well.

"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist."

- Winston Churchill, Nov. 21, 1943

[edit on 21/2/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
First off, I want to catch up with you all!!!
reply to post by kattraxx

In my opinion, I too think that this issue will set unrest among The American Majority... But I'm not too sure about it being the sole reason for Declaration of Martial Law...
Great posts as well kattraxx!!
Maybe after the U.S. Election is decided, we may see the Government(s) start rolling their dice...

reply to post by Neariah

I agree with first hand accounts of these facilities, being a source of information, but let's not make any mistakes, we need to have more solid evidence, things need to be explained in certain locations...
Many of you have been a great help already, as far as insight goes, but let's just take baby steps, research and development... hey- If our Governments can do it, why can't the "General Public"?
Having said that, any info that can be looked into deeper, will be positive...

reply to post by BlueRaja

Can you show some examples outside of Hurrican Katrina, of recent incidents of Federal/Military forces detaining civilians, or putting them in camps?
I can't speak for everyone in this thread, but I am willing to look into this topic, as far as it will take me... and I am going to "TRY" and be open about this topic...
I am "Hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst"... If we can 100% debunk this info, then let's do it - and if we can prove it, then let's do it...
So, the answer to your question in short, not yet...

reply to post by Desert Dawg
and
post by Desert Dawg

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and on this one... you'll get a reading... This guy is good!!!
www.belowtopsecret.com...
2.This is an interesting point...

reply to post by freight tomsen

Thanks for that post!! These are the speculated locations that we are looking at... if anyone wants to provide a detailed search into any of these, please... giv'r (go ahead)

reply to post by Mansquito

Great photos, all interesting... but all I see is what appears to be a boarded up warehouse (seems occupied), with Amtrak baggage cars, ironically - The Colors with a POW flag under it, and some "AGA" Cylinders to the side of the warehouse (what is this all about???), and the facility next to the Raildroad Warehouse???
Just a couple of questions; Where in Ohio was this (on all of the vehicles, I only see one Ohio state plate, that I recognize from color)? Are these all of the pics? If we have an address we can research further...

reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

I agree with your point about the pictures, we need more info than just pictures... as far as the "Will it work?" theory, that's not the issue...It's fine that you don't agree. For America/Canada... I would like nothing more than to find "Solid" evidence that these camps will not, and do not exist, but this theory has not been proven as "Hoax" and is open to research/discussion, and opinions (everybody has one)... There are unanswered questions, and if you have the answers, please share them...

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I find your posts entertaining and thought provoking... but Secret Government?
--------
So far, nothing conclusive?
Dig Deeper...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Excellent post!!! Definitely worth a star!!!...
Original releases are great, and as mentioned on other websites, this issue is now "Mainstream"? That's great news!!
OK...

The article says as of 1999 these "...camps at undisclosed locations within the United States." are being built. Other than the ones we have read about from say, WWII and Recent Disaster Camps which are Fact, in 9 years there has been no evidence of anything credible. People must know what's going on in their town...
If this SF Article is enough... former Congressman Dan Hamburg, may be the whistle blower we needed to get this issue to the next level... hopefully the Gov't will answer some questions... The signs are there...

Trust, that this issue will be addressed by those who can, and have hope it'll be for the best...

[edit on 22-2-2008 by StoneGarden]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So... the search for Public information is only going to get tougher!!! Check out what TrueAmerican posted in this thread about a "Need to know basis"...

"Army Blocks Public Access to Reimer Digital Library"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Make sure you flag and respond!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

If you type the phrase "concentration camps" into your Internet search engine, you will find page after page of references to martial law and the construction of concentration camps in the United States on behalf of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

A close examination reveals that many of these references lack sufficient facts to support their conclusions; however, taken as a whole, there is an abundance of factual information showing an alarming trend in the deployment of federal and military forces to restrain and detain American citizens.

I love it when they say no evidence but....

We got military bases and police facilities all around the U.S. Of course they have strategic value in their locations, not about oppressing the people.

I think most rationale people (that didn't give the issue the time of day) made a mistake of inferring that the only way people were going to get into the camps would be forcibly thru gov't tyranny.

I would suggest you look at these threw the lens of a deepening recession that will be worse than what anyone publicly will say, the mass unemployment and homelessness that spiral downward late this year will lead to people volunteering to go to these camps (if they can get shelter and food) and these camps may be more like gov't shelters which may later be turned into work camps (expect a salary similiar to china workers). Granted violence will be on the upswing and freedom on the downswing and with overcrowded jails more and more dissidents will be sent to these camps as well. The prison system is very big business.

I wonder if there are any indications that some of the camps would be set up more for homeless and others for the "lawless" or if they will be thrown in together or perhaps a bit of both.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
There are a number of scenarios that could bring about the need, or at least the governments perceived need, to detain very large numbers of Americans or illegals. One could be, finding out the truth about 9/11. Another would be the reinstitution of the draft. As mentioned collaspe of the US economy. Large scale insurrection due to gov't (neo-con) policy and what about a dwindaling supply of oil.

As usual the govt or whoever is in control is way ahead of the vast majority of people. It's good that it's being discussed here so some can be prepared but, just try to enlighten a friend or neighbor and prepare for those looks.

I think taking away our 2nd ammendment right to bear arms could be another factor!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mansquito
Hi All,

This is my first post on ATS - I hope these images are helpful to the topic. They were taken by me in Ohio sometime in 2004 or 2005 when I was there visiting some friends that I knew back in California. They told me that this was a "FEMA Death Camp" and that it was an old Amtrak facility that was being converted into a FEMA detention facility. They mentioned that their friend told them about it and I was of course, very interested.

s202.photobucket.com...

[edit on 2/21/2008 by Mansquito]

Mansquito, on the pick you took that had the flags, I couldn't identify the bottom flag. If anyone can help me identify this flag, I would really appreciate it!

Also, welcome to the site, and thanks for all the pics!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BugZyZuncle

Yes, it is the Vietnam Vetrans P.O.W. memorial flag...

www.303rdbg.com...
heres the pic with the flag in it...
s202.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The question is though as the stories of these camps spread will the people do anything about it, thats whats important at the end of the day.
Will Americans fight back as many here say they would but would it really happen. I'm sure that those who are plotting all this will have every contingency covered, events like 9/11 and Katrina were test beds for public reaction to agressive control and denial of rights.

Personally I think what they will go for is a dirty bomb in a city, with alot of casulties coupled with the threat of bombs in other cities and that will be used to round people up, remove personal fire arms etc. The event has to be bigger than anything that has happened before. With a dividing of public opinion on these issues as to who is responsible its certain that the rabid patriotic element will play their part in rounding up their fellow citizens.

Its a very worrying trend that has increased since 9/11 where those who do not blindly believe in the Goverment will be targeted and the trouble is that again there are those who will happily join in. The Police force is morphing into a para military force and I think we will see Militia groups made up of Patriotic zealous citizens who will assist the authorities in their work. An one who's got a grudge or you have pissed your neighbour off etc. expect that knock on the door in the middle of the night.

But we are only looking at part of the picture here, whats it all for, whats the real reason, is America going to go on an all out war with Korea, Iran, Syria and anyone else they have on the list, thats one question.

The other is what will all this mean for America and the American people, an eventual outcome something mirroring Germany or will it be even worse. Will the American continent be reeling under the onslaught of hundreds of nukes, because again going off history no agrresor ever gets away with it forever.

The sum total of all this is that if those who run America want to intern and eventually murder possibly millions of its own people it does not bode well for anyone else. Will America and its people been seen as a threat to World security and will those who can strike first move to remove that threat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join