It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps in America: The consequences of 40 years of fear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Concentration camps in America: The consequences of 40 years of fear

onlinejournal.com

If you type the phrase "concentration camps" into your Internet search engine, you will find page after page of references to martial law and the construction of concentration camps in the United States on behalf of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
A close examination reveals that many of these references lack sufficient facts to support their conclusions; however,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.uhuh.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
U.S. Concentration Camps

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Although this topic has beed discussed several times around these forums... I don't understand how we can deter any forms of investigation into these "Camps"...

from the article...
"Among the Internet sites are those listing between 600 and 800 locations in the United States where the government is establishing "concentration camps." Many of these are former or active military bases; however, several provide detailed information about their location and improvements, including maps, videos, and satellite photographs."

YES, some of these "Camps" don't exist, but what about the ones that have no explanations?

This article was a great read and I would like to know if anyone has these "Garden Plot" documents in pdf. from...

I have searched everywhere and I keep getting 404's which just boils me to search further...

Can anybody else help out?

This phrase from these "Garden Plot" papers disturbed me...

"Opposition forces or groups may attempt to gain knowledge of this plan and 'use that knowledge to prevent or degrade the effectiveness of the actions outlined in this plan. In order to protect operations undertaken to accomplish the mission, it is necessary to control sources of information that can be exploited by those opposition forces or groups."

followed by...

"The denial of information to an enemy is inherently a command responsibility."

Something just doesn't feel right about this topic... I need help researching...

onlinejournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am posting this article because the some of the links to articles with the same references in these forums have been removed or yes, more 404's... here's the link while it lasts...
www.tylerpaper.com...

Background Checks For Evacuees Required
AUSTIN (AP) _ Texans who board evacuation buses during hurricanes or other emergencies must first submit to criminal background checks, the state's emergency management director said.

The policy is an attempt to keep sex offenders and fugitives from boarding evacuation buses with children, the elderly and the disabled, said Jack Colley, the chief of the state's Division of Emergency Management. Colley said no sex offenders or other criminals will be left behind, just evacuated on different buses.

"This will allow us to help them evacuate," Colley said. "We're not going to leave anyone."

The intent, he said, is to make sure vulnerable residents aren't victimized during the evacuation process.

He also said that state officials will be able to segregate undesirable evacuees, even in the chaos of an emergency.

"We'll be able to do it," Colley said. "We'll have procedures and we're not going to advertise what they are."

Under the plan, anyone who boards an evacuation bus must provide a name. Officials can ask for photo identification, but one is not needed to board, he said.

Officials will check names against sex offender registries and other criminal databases, Colley said. They are interested in identifying sex offenders, people with outstanding warrants and parolees.

After Hurricane Katrina, about 1,700 parolees didn't check in with authorities in Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana.

"We're all entitled to privacy, but we're not entitled to anonymity," Colley said.

--------------------------------------------------------

Unrelated video...
From what seems to be an event back in 2005, may show how the military will be used, "OUT OF NOWHERE",
to collect us, or else...

www.youtube.com...://thelastmovement.blogspot.com/2008/02/army-raids-party.html

To read about the party from the organizer, I guess you would call him that... read below
www.404audio.com...

[edit on 19-2-2008 by StoneGarden]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
StoneGarden, well done.

The Online Journal article is an excellent compilation of all the reasons this issue will not die. Nor should it.

This is old news to some, but there are always others who will find this news to them and of interest.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If you type the phrase "concentration camps" into your Internet search engine, you will find page after page of references to martial law and the construction of concentration camps in the United States on behalf of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

A close examination reveals that many of these references lack sufficient facts to support their conclusions; however, taken as a whole, there is an abundance of factual information showing an alarming trend in the deployment of federal and military forces to restrain and detain American citizens.

I love it when they say no evidence but....

We got military bases and police facilities all around the U.S. Of course they have strategic value in their locations, not about oppressing the people.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
As I asked in another post, is there anyone in the Louisiana area to attend these public meetings?? Click below...
www.insurancejournal.com...

Maybe we can get some "Public" information on these camps down there... Does anyone have any friends in the MSM??
There must be some form of Regulations/Standards that should be posted, I can't find anything online... but Flyers from the meetings may show something about the Regulations for these facilities...

The meetings are:
The meetings are set for Feb. 25 in Baker; Feb. 26 in New Orleans; Feb. 27 in Chalmette and Jefferson; and Feb. 28 in Lake Charles.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Stone Garden,

I read about these in the book "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper back in the early nineties. He has a whole chapter (if I remember correctly) on these. He basically supposed that the government had created these for american citizens. One of the largest I believe is in Alaska.

I really do need to read that book again!

It's pretty scary when you think about it.

This definitly does not need to go away, and Amercans should be made aware! Thanks for posting this as I had forgotten about the interrment camps on American soil.

Thanks for reminding me!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Part of my concern regarding these camps is that KBR was awarded $375, 000,000 to refurbish them last year. There is also a reference to them by a Congressman in the nineties calling then civilian concentration camps. This has been posted before I will attempt to find it and repost it.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
posted on 11-12-2006 @ 08:12 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Civilian Inmate Program!

Is anyone familiar with this document? It's a cover letter that mentions a 'civilian inmate labor program' and 'civilian prison camps'. I have never heard these camp refered to as anything other than 'Immigrant detention centers'

www.thedossier.ukonline.co.uk...

It's dated 1997 but seems especially relevant today. I know that the US brought many Nazi's back after WWII, but this is ridiculous. Obviously we may be funding the very camps we may be intered in when the NWO seizes power.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

The account of the rave bust in your link was accurate, based on reports from friends at the time who were there ( I think one of my buddies was the small chick friend of the promoter knelt on by three). George Noury even spoke of this rave bust on Coast to Coast the next night or the night after, as I recall.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps." - U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, Aug 29th, 1994

“Today, the New World Order has brought in hundreds of thousands of foreign troops into the United States, they have brought in thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of guillotines for executions, they have built a network of unused concentration camps across the U.S., they have built crematoriums next to these concentration camps, and yet most Americans appear to believe the lies of President Clinton and others.” -Fritz Springmeier, “Bloodlines of the Illuminati” (note: Fritz Springmeier has been in prison since 11/13/03 after being framed)

Since the Reagan administration, REX-84 U.S. Civilian Inmate Labor program has been drawn up, implemented, and expanded in many ways. The military and police have been increasingly training together. The military has been running operations like “Urban Warrior” fully-armed in suburbia. 800+ FEMA detention centers (concentration camps) have already been built all over the United States and Halliburton’s engineering subsidiary is busy building more. These camps are complete with biometric scanners, barbed wire facing inwards, gas lines and furnaces, heli-pads, watchtowers, and security cameras. The few journalists who have filmed and reported on these have been observed by black helicopters and even approached and questioned by secret servicemen (see google or youtube videos of “FEMA camps”).

“The Civilian Inmate Labor Program was conducted in secret at US military bases from 1989 to 1996. This nightmare program was recently declassified. If Civilian Inmate Labor Programs are so wonderful, why did the Army keep them secret for over seven years? There are thousands of pages of documents on the Army’s website detailing the massive scope of this program, much of which is still secret. Many of the documents are contradictory. For example, on the same page it will say that the Army is not allowed to house and use State inmate labor, and, in the next paragraph will say that they have been housing and using State inmate labor …For years, we warned people about FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency). The federal documents have been around for decades and include round-up plans and concentration camps. People used to laugh at us when we said this in December of 1999. Then came Seattle. FEMA housed and protected government-placed ‘anarchist’ provocateurs, but put five hundred peaceful demonstrators in a FEMA camp on the outskirts of town. FEMA used the old Sand Point naval brig to detain hundreds of American citizens.” -Alex Jones, 911 Descent into Tyranny

“FEMA can force the population to live and work wherever they are told. People can be moved from their homes and have their property seized, including farms and businesses. Their children can be taken away from them and FEMA has the power to take over all communications, food and energy sources, health care, finance, education, welfare and transportation including your personal vehicles. The Postmaster General can order that all men, women and children are registered. It is also FEMA that controls the network of concentration camps, or ‘detention centers,’ in the United States that are in place and waiting for the dissidents and ‘troublemakers’ when the Illuminati fascist takeover is complete. Yes, concentration camps in America.” -David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center” (199)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In the past few decades, the militarization of the American police has become a noticeable reality as soldiers and police cadets increasingly train together. Paramilitary units, unheard of 40 years ago, are now the norm in over 90% of all police forces and their frequency of use has skyrocketed 2,000% in the past decade. Reporter Alex Jones has detailed the militarization of American police and covered Urban warfare drills in his excellent documentary films Police State 2000, Police State 2: The Takeover, Police State 3: Total Enslavement, and Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State, all of which are available for free on google/youtube.

“I’m in northern California, in Oakland, where Marines have come in for Operation Urban Warrior, which should be deemed Operation Desensitization of the Population. They hire hundreds of role players to beg and scream, ‘We’re Americans. Please don’t put us in camps. Don’t take our guns.’ The loudspeakers blare as women and children are led handcuffed to the interrogation center of the camp: ‘Attention. Attention. Attention. Due to the large number of people arriving, you will experience a short delay. Please remain calm and cooperate so that we can process you into the camp faster.’ … In my film, Police State 2000, we have footage of Marines backed up by local police ordering a man with a camera to stop filming and to turn his camera off. There are two questions here: 1. What is it that they have to hide? 2. Why are Marines engaging in law enforcement activities that violate the First Amendment?” -Alex Jones, “911 Descent into Tyranny”

“Across the country, SWAT teams are putting the finishing touches on our new prison style schools, by conditioning our kids with “mock-terrorist/school shooting attacks.” SWAT teams’ so-called anti-terror drills at schools are really just conditioning exercises that are part of Federally-funded FEMA programs to condition the children that it’s completely normal to have men dressed up like executioners screaming at them, taking over their schools without warrants, and ordering them, with their hands behind their heads, onto busses where they are taken to undisclosed locations …Men in black uniforms yell and scream and throw profanities at them (that we won’t print here) as they beg and cry and plead. They are then loaded on buses and taken to a local jail where they are dragged around like filth and treated like criminals. A whole generation is learning how to be slaves, learning how to bow down and beg and to put their hands behind their heads when the ‘ring wraiths,’ the ‘dark lords’ appear. And many of these children died at the hands of SWAT teams. SWAT teams are notoriously trigger-happy and frequently shoot their own officers. Take Fort Worth, Texas, where the ‘Cop of the Year’ was shot in the head by one of his comrades at a SWAT team drill at a school. In Detroit, they shot a kid in the face in one of these so-called drills.” -Alex Jones, 911 Descent into Tyranny

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I wonder if some of these so-called concenration camps aren't simply military training centers?

To be activated when the draft is up and running.

None of the Presidential candidates talk about it now, but it looks to me like it will be reinstated within two years after the swearing in of the new President.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

I HOPE you are kidding...military training with htose particulars? please. We have plenty of training centers...housing vast civilian populations is NOT abouit training the military, but to enslave US. the end is near and commenst likemyours indicate that too many Americans will feel the same until the door slams shut on them as well. Sad.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
reply to post by Desert Dawg

I HOPE you are kidding...military training with htose particulars? please. We have plenty of training centers...housing vast civilian populations is NOT abouit training the military, but to enslave US. the end is near and commenst likemyours indicate that too many Americans will feel the same until the door slams shut on them as well. Sad.

No, not kidding.

Note that I didn't say all the camps, just some.
Are they not refurbishing old military bases?

There were a lot of military bases that sprung up after WW2 started.
Some are still in operation, many have been shut down and many others abandoned in part or completely.

We are all entitled to an opinion, just that mine is not as dark as some....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So the guy with the Stone, Hammer, and Key for a picture wants to say "maybe they're training facilities." (learn what those symbols mean, people) Interesting how you "folks" always show up right after my very informative posts to say something detracting or deterant. I can keep filling these threads with real information as fast as you Masons can derail them.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

You know this guy is a Mason how?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Through symbols/actions. As Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell tell everyone, "You must get symbol literate." And as I said, I'm not interested in him or you derailing the thread - I'm just pointing it out and continuing as I always do. Here is a passage from Bill Cooper's book, "Behold a Pale Horse." He was murdered by the government shortly after 9/11:

"A pretext for invoking those emergency measures can be found almost
daily in the newspapers. It can be anything from the suspension of debt
payments by the high bureaus of American countries, to mass runs on U.S.
commercial banks — and thaf s an issue, by the way, thafs being handled personally by the National Security Council and Brent Scocroft — to food
shortages, to the drug war. The whole bit — anything, any disaster emergency declared at all, even including the oil spill from the Exxon tanker in Alaska. If the President had declared a national emergency, that could have triggered it. Any instability in the Middle East — anything, in fact.

And they've already tested their capabilities in April 1984 with REX-
84A. And that was designed to test the readiness of the U.S. civilian and
military agencies to respond to a serious national security crisis.
Now, the Executive order that will implement this, the Executive
Order 11051, details responsibilities to the Office of Emergency Planning or
FEMA. It gives authorization to put ALL Executive orders into effect in
times of national emergency declared by the President, increased international tension or economical or financial crisis. (Note that it covers every conceivable domestic crisis but does not even mention war or nuclear attack.)

Now, the only thing that has to happen for FEMA to be able to
implement all the executive orders, emergency executive orders, is for the
President to declare a national emergency of any type, as long as it's a
national emergency.

Executive Order 10995 provides for the takeover of the communications
media.

Executive Order 10997 provides for the takeover of all electric, power,
petroleum, gas, fuels, and minerals.

Executive Order 10988 provides for the takeover of food resources and
farms.

Executive Order 10999 provides for the takeover of all modes of transportation,
control of highways, seaports, etc.

Executive Order 11000 provides for mobilization of all civilians into
work brigades under the Government supervision.

Executive Order 11001 provides for Governmental takeover of all
health, education and welfare functions.

Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a
national registration of all persons.

Executive Order 11003 provides for the Government to take over
airports and aircraft.

Executive Order 11004 provides for the Housing and Finance Authority
to relocate communities, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish
new locations for populations.

Executive Order 11005 provides for the Government to take over
railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

Now, all of these were COMBINED under Nixon into one huge Executive
order, which allows all of this to take place if the President declares a
national emergency and it can be implemented by the head of FEMA, NOT
BY THE PRESIDENT. The President has already given him that power
under these executive orders.

All of these were combined into Executive Order 11490 and that was
signed by President Carter on July 20,1979, and is, in fact, law.
So, if H.R. 4079 is passed and the President does what it says and
declares a national emergency because of the drug situation, whether it's
for one year, five years, five minutes or forever, it doesn't make any difference. FEMA then can implement all these Executive orders, take over all local, state, and national government suspend the Constitution and do
whatever they want to do."

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Do these look like training facilities?

www.youtube.com...

www.metacafe.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by polanksi

I believe the documents you're referring to are on this site, about a quarter of the way down the page. U.S. Senate and U.S. Army below.

www.apfn.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join