It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps in America: The consequences of 40 years of fear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
From your avatar, the inference is that you're an avid fisherman?

I have no avatar, Mason. For those who don't know, his inference that I'm an "avid fisherman" is another Masonic code:

I'm not a fisherman, Mason,
[edit on 20-2-2008 by freight tomsen]

My mistake, I was using the OPs avatar as an example.

Even so, easy to see a couple of things in one avatar.
I was mistaken as you were.

As noted, I'm not a Mason.

Perhaps you can see some aspect of Masons in any writing, but it seems to me that stating I'm not a Mason should do it for most anyone....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Oh okay, I believe you (wink, wink) ;-) That key with the stone/hammer is for measuring scale, right? Thanks for that. I wouldn't have known how big a hammer and rock that was otherwise. Key, Stone, this is why you have Masonic "Keystone" beer. The word "keystone" means capstone, as in the capstone of a pyramid, like the one 33rd degree Freemason FDR put on the US Dollar in 1933.

This wouldn't happen to be the keyhole for your key would it?
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Oh okay, I believe you (wink, wink) ;-) That key with the stone/hammer is for measuring scale, right? Thanks for that. I wouldn't have known how big a hammer and rock that was otherwise. Key, Stone, this is why you have Masonic "Keystone" beer. The word "keystone" means capstone, as in the capstone of a pyramid, like the one 33rd degree Freemason FDR put on the US Dollar in 1933.

This wouldn't happen to be the keyhole for your key would it?
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

I'm glad the key was a help.
Since rock hammers come in different sizes I wanted to show how big the turquoise was.

You're either very smart or very well informed, but I'm not sure which.

I have enjoyed watching you parade your intellectual prowess for our admiration and perhaps there is something to be learned from you, but, as smart as you seem to be you've touched on the edge of boring and I've lost interest in dealing with you.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Okay, bye bye Mason.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BugZyZuncle

Thanks, it looks to me like the POW/ MIA flag - what's your take?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The friend(s) that took me to this place in the photos are . The last time I saw them was in Dayton Ohio on a trip to go see Michael Rood giving a lecture. I don't remember the place, but I'm currently trying to track down to see if he can give me some more info. There's a little bad blood between him & I - so I don't know if I'll get any response.

My friend drove - as I recall, it was at least an hour or more from Dayton? Maybe something will come up and I can post some more details - I'll try.

Thanks for the interest.

M

edit on 8-21-2013 by Springer because: Removed name of friend per request for privacy

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I live near Detroit Metro airport. The fences around it are designed to keep people in. Who the heck do they want to keep in?
I would think they want to keep people out.
My opinion is that those reflective stickers on the back of highway signs are the code that leads the armed forces to those concentration camps. No GPS needed.

Heck I live in a concentration camp, can't get a good job to get out. I make just enough to get by. Then I'd have to buy the documentation to get anywhere else. I can't even afford that.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Exactly... take a look at the urban and suburban concentration camps you already live in. Look at the monetary slavery you're already controlled by. FEMA camps are just the next step for those of you cowardly, undiscerning sheeple that can't/won't do the necessary research to wake up!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In my research on this subject I have seen about 10 confirmed cases where the claimed sites (Ft. Huachuca, AZ), Sedona AZ, one in the are just south of phoenix, one near the border of mexico on the Gila River, one outside Florence, AZ, one on Davis Monthan AFB, and 9 more I have done mostly online research I have found ZERO proof of their existence.

The supposed sedona site does not exist, there are no structures even close to a camp of any kind near the reported area. Only one dirt road and there are 15,000 dirt roads in the area at least. They do have some really cool rock areas where you can slide on the rocks when the water is running high enough. Lots of fun if your behind has the padding.

Ft Huachuca is the command intellegence center for the US Army. I have seen nearly every square foot of the base and it would take ALOT of work to facilitate anything of the sort. Plus, why risk have the "enemy" anywhere near the sensitive nature of the base.

The Florence facility was one I was suspicious about. There is a US military reservation out there. I am in the Guard so I went on the area. I showed the gate guard my military ID and said I wanted to use the gas station on the reservation. I went and gassed up and tried to search the area. I noticed no real guard presence other than the gate guard and an administrative building and a very small barracks. I found a dirt road going through an area filled with small storage buildings and a bit of open land. One thing that alerted me was the LARGE amount of fencing piled near the area. I MEAN ALOT OF FENCING. It looked like construction was getting ready to take place. It's not a big area though. There is a railway running through the area. This is one site that I am a little suspicious of but I have no proof. I got a good look at the whole area till a O-3 and a E-6 noticed me and chewed me out for being around for no good reason. I left soon after before I got in real trouble.

The claims at DMAFB are completely unfounded. 70% of the base is flightline and hangers. The rest are administrative buildings and barracks. The flyboys there have it really good actually. There is a massive aircraft graveyard but moving those planes to store people would be impossible and seeing that you can see it from the freeway, it would be impossible to hide.

The hardest claims to deny are the couple of railcar stations that have been "upgraded" with turnstyles, Razorwire pointing inward and new furnaces and gas piping. I can't see any reason to have giant warehouses with sealed windows and massive heating units. What's with the Red zone/Blue zone crap. I am convinced something is going on at some of these sites but there is no real proof that they are going to be death camps or anything. I could see a minority/criminal roundup in the event of a national crisis but "death camps" would not fly in this country. Communication is too widespread and it would be stopped VERY fast.

Let's get this debate back up and running people. It's not something that should be swept under the rug.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

I understand you be doubtful of these claims, and any sane person would.
But ask the 6 million jews that were herded up like cows, yes there was definetly enough of the population to fight back, but when a gun is pointed at you, its amazing what a person will do, to save his or her own life

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join