It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being stalked by demons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This would be one dope movie.

Hm, as for demons, seems as if you have a history of ESP or otherwise.
Maybe some psychic attack being launched upon your subconcious?
Maybe you're not actually interacting with the "demons" maybe these
are the images your mind creates to compensate for the psy-attack?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyborg Ninja

ive seen many things but i dont know if they will help you but what i do know is god will it may be possible that they are attracted 2 you somehow maybe how you act are you a loaner god will help pray everyday dont just ask and think he will answer he isnt a dog you must commit he wants 2 help you but what can he do for someone who doesnt have faith i lost my soul 2 satan becuase i was outside at night at the wrong time and i saw jesus he saved me he came from the moon anyway i still get held down in my sleep everynow and then but when i do i pray and it is lifted i saw many fallen angels in my room they wear black hoods and float as if they werent on the ground at all one wrote something 2 me in latin on my wall but i didnt get it anyways satan always reminds me pf what i did i always see 666 all the time and i hear stuff like when the man in the bible said he would deny jesus 3 timesand when he saw him jesus reminded him but jesus never spoke i believe god gave the angels the power 2 speak with there thoughts 2 help us anyway i have seen many things but god made me strong and i have seen satan he is a dragon a beast i also seen hitler he saluted me i dont know why i was scared but i know god loves me and nothing will make me fear them again pray and be strong god has done many things 2 help me but satan keeps trying 2 make me sin as 2 say 2 god look you give him your love and he spits on you but i think i am doing alright dont give up

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I have also had a very similar experience. These have been going on with me for a year now. My first was the most horrific. I was in a between state of awakeness and unconsciousness. I had a dream that an evil sprit was in my house and then in my room. I woke up realizing that I was living in this nightmare. I was paralyzed, and felt as though my strength was being drained out of me. I tried desperately to get up and grab my crucifix from accross the room. I heard a voice echo in my head telling me to give up. I refused and eventually was able to jump and grab my crucifix. The only thing is it definitely was not jesus on it, his whole body was distorted and grusome looking, which made my cross look like some evil object. I refused believe what I was looking at and then the crucifix assumed to looking like jesus again. I did not sleep the rest of that night with my crucifix in my arms.

Before this I was sleeping at a friends house. She woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was standing by the bed. She looked in the direction she thought I was looking in and saw me asleep right next her. She realized her mistake and knew that wasnt me standing beside this bed. This thing was focusing on watching me sleep. It was dark in the room, but she said it looked like a bald kid with pale skin. I thought it was weird at first but did not think much about it until this thing tormented me later.

I continue to have nightmares and have spoken to the enity in my dreams. Although I am not sure if it is the same entity or if there may be numerous ones. I asked if it knew of the demon or spirt that tormented me. It said yes, and that the entity was my guardian angel. I knew it was full of it since this entity had put words in my head to give up my faith. I yelled at it calling it a liar. I felt great anger from the spirt and again felt like I was fighting something. This thing continues to torment me in my dreams and pull me away from God. It especially gets angry when I cuss back at it telling it to go to hell.

I say a guardian angel prayer, our father, hail mary, and a prayer to saint michael. Praying sometimes works but this entity mocks me when I shout them at it. Last night was also extremely hard for me to lift myself up to get out of my room. My prayers sometimes get trapped inside of me and words get slurred when I of course know these by heart. I am not sure of what to do now or if anyone will believe me. Some say I just make it up in my head, but I have never had psychological problems. I dont know what to do about this problem, and am starting to feel helpless to my tormentor. I hate going to sleep. I know not to show fear to demons. Im not scared of anything, feeling helpless with nothing working makes fear begin to creep up inside me. Tonight I may have to face these torments again feeling as though I am battling for my very soul. Im I am horribly sick of it and want this to end. I feel as though what ever is tormenting me is getting stronger, I am afraid to think that one of these nights I may not be able to fight anymore. What am I to do now?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

"Blame goes to ppl that astral travel. They induce dreams and night terrors and etc in ppl."

Yes i have wondered myself to if when we astral project and interact with people some times i think do some of these people have bad reaction's when they are in there dream state and don't realise they may simply be being interacted with?

If this is the case i suggest to the OP that rather than being negative and afraid to simply turn this experience around into a more enjoyable one, After all you may learn to control this state you enter if you are out of body or lucid dreaming.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

First off I'm not a religious nut, I've always loved rationality and philosophy, but given what I've experienced I believe you and for good or ill, this is more common than you might think. I had a childhood filled with strange paranormal happenings, most seem weak if one wasn't there. However durning my teenage years I became very dark, interested in the occult. I had an amazing vision at 19 which changed my life, leading me to Salvation through the belief in Christ. then almost immediately the night attacks started. I lived in fear with many similar experiences for years. Often they would hold me down almost blatantly other times it was mixed in with some twisted dream which like you I'd awake in an still be held down. I always found it really difficult to say Jesus Christ, when I'd try to command it to leave in his name, it was like they'd almost stop the words and I'd have to push through it. I've seen the dark figures also, not that often, and mostly very briefly. I met a pastor who secretly told me he had similar experiences when young but was very quite about it as to not raise alarm. There was also an experience where I was living with my sister for a time and this was kind of at the beginning of it all. I eventually told her about the attacks, the holding down, in reference to a night where she had come in my room and I was paralyzed while she was in there. I tried to call out for her help, but she eventually left. She looked at me with horror, as she said that that night she heard a noise and felt worried so went into check if I was ok, but then she said that her boyfriend who was staying over with us had awoken one night beside her and was held down by some force and eventually went back to sleep.

When I went to college I met my best friend. It turned out that he had these very experiences, along with a brother of his, and they had it worse than me. They believe it's due to their dabbling in ouija, and table raising, the forces always called for him. But eventually he found Christ. We now live together in New York and he has to sleep with the lights on, our experience shows that they seem less likely to be bold in the light. I occasionally do this. But my blatant attacks have subsided, I think mostly because they saw that the blatancy was strengthening my faith in God. Or perhaps God heard my pleas and delivered me. When I had a t.v I'd often leave it on the christian channel and this seemed to help. Defiantly say a prayer of protection, a good one, or so I think, can be found in the Catholics execration guide. I've also held a bible through the night, but these things are just physical, but can aid in ones faith, just try to put your faith in Christ, and pray for his help. I am still a day sleeper mostly because of them and fearing to go to sleep. It's 3:02 am right now and writing about them makes me really uneasy and chills my spine. But just know "more powerful is He who has died for you, than he that is in the world." Hang in there you're not crazy, although that is one thing they like to taunt you with and use others. This is not saying don't go to the doc or that medicines don't work. Depression medication helped me some with my life for a time. It is sad to say however most spiritual leaders like most doc's aren't going to be much help. Maybe you can find someone else to talk about it with, like God led me to. Good luck. An just know that they are after you for a reason, you are a threat to them, and Satan's earthly Dominion. God bless.
p.s. also try and not to become obsessed with them I think they feed off this, as they do fear.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

"There's no God, but there are DEMONS!!!"

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyborg Ninja
I had specifically asked for help from positive entities that work in the name of God the other night, so I don't know why I encountered what I did.

It doesnt seem to have worked does it ... : )

tell you what, why dont you look what others who successfully got read of this stuff say. This is a short video, I will let them do the talking:
www.youtube.com...

As for the "positive entities", it doesnt matter what you call them. Stop inviting stuff in.

people can get demonic problems from mearly playing with a ouija board, without calling any entitys. If that happens from playing with a piece of wood, what do you think happens when you INVITE some unknown entity in ?

Well now you know what happens, you are living it.

Look at the video, the answer is there.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't know if you are still having troubles, but this could probably help both of you. The key is to be forcefully good with them. For the original thread I would say that you are relying more on physical strength more than mental strength. when physical strength is good for a moment, mental strength puts these literal creatures of negativity away more long term. I am no longer Christian in any traditional sense, but the bible did have some good "pointers" if you will. Jesus bannished demons with things like asking them for a name, or simply saying "begone!", basically, truth, and courage instead of fear and falsehood. This is why when you told one demon to burn in hell, he did, you had the mental power to make it happen. When you told the man on the floor to let go, and he said he would never let go, you shouldn't have stopped, you should have continued to force your mental strength, afterall, all he did was announce his intentions. never shy away as that allows them to gain ground, always assert that you have the same mental strength that sent that one to hell or at least away and show that you are not afraid to use it.

As for the commentors issues, you also posess the same strength to mentally overpower demons. Just because they are immortal does not mean they are more powerful, man was God's biblical creation that all were commanded to praise in the beginning, the biggest lie that demons spread is that because we are mortal, we are some how powerless. We were made in God's image to carry his spirit, and thusly, we all have the ability to channel that spirit when needed, however, channeling God's spirit and thus his power takes a toll on our physical bodies, and no one part is capable, which is why they say God can only protect you if you believe with all your mind, heart, and soul that he will, because it takes the full power of all 3 aligned to access his power. Praying is a crutch to acheive this alignment, however, to someone who knows that we all have the power to channel this power, and one who has mental control of his mind, body and soul, can bypass praying and automatically summon the power, which is handy in the moment. Demons are tricky beings, and if you fall for their tricks, they can do whatever they want to you. The trick you wrote about that you said you fall for is mocking your prayers. you pray to access that strength which protects you, and the demon knows it and that you really don't need to pray. But, if you can't align yourself without praying, this is an effective trick. How it works is that the mocking is annoying and distracting, this is where your ability to keep from getting distracted comes in, if you allow yourself to get distracted, you have just failed to access that strength and would have to start again. If you get angry and start yelling your prayers at him or loudly with the intent of trying to intimidate him with the prayers, you are now still praying, but allowing your mind to wander towards the trick itself, distracting you from the real goal, accessing God's spirit, which requires your whole mind, and on the other hand, the mocking, if given any attention at all, causes you to slightly wonder if the praying is working and if you should use that time for something else, since there is an immortal being laughing at you for it, when he in reality is laughing because the probability of this multi-teired distraction technique working, and causing you in the future to doubt praying as a valuable resource in the future, making it easier to distract you from it next time, is high because you don't understand what's up. the key is to drown out the mocking, as if in a meditative mindset, and focus wholly on the prayer and not at all on the demon, and believe that the demon's trick is what stopped the prayer from working, and that the prayer does infact work. The demon seems to be getting stronger because he is severing your ties to the power of god through tricks like these, he's not getting stronger, you're being fooled into acting weaker.

Take this information and use it to renew your belief that you can overcome your tormenter, again, man was created in God's image, and we have the ability to channel his power, which is much more powerful than anything a demon can bring to the table, just believe you can access it fully, and access it, don't be goated into messing up, assert and conjour this power as if the demon is silent and not there, if he sees you starting to conjour this energy, everything he will do will be to trick you into losing your grip on that power and make you lose it, so act regardless of it. also, fear is the name of the game, don't let your tormentors set fear in you, fear is an emotion like a wild horse, it will run without direction or authority, what you must do is pull yourself up on the horse and ride it, channel it, and use the energy expelled when you are afraid, when the energy of fear is gripped, and taken to be used, it becomes courage, use that courage and bravely ignore the demon and focus on god, regardless of what you might feel the demon may do. the fear the demon promotes, although by nature threatening, is just another empty threat to try and distract you from accessing god's energy, an act that stems from the demon's own fear of what you can do when god's energy is accessed, again, don't fall for this trick, and don't let the fear seep into your mind now that you know it's just a exhibit of the demon's own fear, attack it with the energy you have do access too!
edit on 16-9-2011 by howandwhy because: missing information in original response

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by howandwhy
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't know if you are still having troubles, but this could probably help both of you.

Interesting post you have written. While the anonymous poster might still be reading, I don't know about the person who originated this thread. Looking under the username, they haven't been logged back on since 2008.

Who knows, maybe instead of just being stalked, they finally got 'em!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

yeah, I notced that too, I did it on the off chance the anonymous poster would see it, or that someone else with a similar issue found this, I wanted that to be part of the discussion they found, also, I have to kill 4 hours before work, so why not get that out there

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a demonic haunting is very rare outside of hollywood film scripts. Seek medical advice first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join