It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being stalked by demons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first time posting here. This is a very serious subject matter and I need serious answers.

I have had a number of paranormal phenomena occur in my life and I will be sharing some of it with you in this topic. I will start by giving a recent background. A couple of years ago I had a dream of a woman on top of me, kissing me, in the afternoon. I woke up, couldn't move, but my head was tilted up and I was looking behind me (upside down, if you can imagine). I saw three dark shadow-like entities. I considered it an episode of sleep paralysis and move on. I don't think that anymore considering what else has happened.

Last Thanksgiving and Christmas I stayed at different relatives' homes and when I was sleeping, I saw where I was sleeping and imagined myself moving around the home. In one instance, it was actually the first night I had been in that home. I kept being pulled back by some dark entities and I kept trying to force myself away from them. I was afraid and angry. I actually remember choking one of them.

Last night, I called onto God and (believing in the Law of One/Ra Material) positive entities to help reveal to me what my purpose is and what they want me to know, and how to serve God best. I did that the night before too and I had an interesting dream, but I don't remember much of it - though I do remember rapidly floating up from my bed at the end. So anyway, last night I had an experience like the other times, but this time it was a fire-red entity that I could barely see. I kept trying to go to my dad's room and wake everyone up, but this entity kept trying to pull me back. It was perhaps 4 feet tall. I was calling onto God and Jesus, but it didn't seem to help. My voice was muffled/garbled somehow. I grabbed a stick (which I now think was my baseball bat) and kept lightly banging the walls to wake someone up. I was trying to fight it, and when I moved my hands toward it they would burn. I assumed it was radiation. I finally told it to go "burn in hell" and it left, and I woke up.

I went to again after this (amazing, huh?) and had a similar experience, but this time I saw no entity. I also kept the light on. Again I was being pulled back and I was trying to wake people up. I was banging on the walls and I think I thought I heard someone in the house say "shut up already" or whatever. I wonder if anybody actually heard me hitting the walls? I tried to look at my hands, but not seeing them there like they normally would be, I realized I was asleep and I woke up (took a bit of effort).

What is going on? If I can't call onto God for help, who will help me? I have other experiences that might help, so if you want me to go further, just ask.

Edit: I'm going to add a few things here. I came in contact in real life with a being that looked like "smokeless fire." I was about 4 years old, and it was around 9 at night. I saw that my closet light was on, and noticed that there was tons of magazines of mine scattered all over the floor. Except I didn't have anywhere near that number of magazines. I looked in the closet and there stood that entity. I ran out of there.

Another time when I was very young I was in the house and the power went off. There was no thunderstorm and I didn't hear a transformer blow or anything. I saw in my room a shadow being on the wall. That was my first encounter with one that I can recall.

In August 1998, it was around 1am and I heard what I thought were my neighbors talking outside. It sounded like a party. I looked outside and saw a being with like an astronaut's helmet quickly floating across my neighbor's lawn. I looked out again and saw a being made of white light, slowly moving its arms around in a fluid motion. I kept looking back and forth out the window, barely opening a sliver of the blinds to look out. In other words, there was no way anyone could see me. This entity flashed a small light in its hand at me and I dared not look out there again.

A couple of years ago I had a dream where I was in an empty house, next to a door. My ankle was being held by a man on the floor. He was not letting me leave. I told him "Let me go, Satan." He said, "I'll never let you go." His eyes were blood-red, like blood was swimming across his entire eye. He had a blond hair and beard, somewhat reminding me of a man from the American Civil War era. I woke up with pain in my ankle that day, and I didn't realize the correlation until hours later.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Cyborg Ninja]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There is no god. People's faith in him, however, is very real and can be used to activate natural human abilities to repel energy organisms (i.e. Demons)

Next time don't pray, focus and use your energy to attack it. When you told it to "burn in hell" you used energy and that repelled it, so try to do that again (minus the bible crap)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyborg Ninja

You are not seeing demons, it may be an over active imagination. Perhaps psychological (not trying to be mean) issues need to be addressed. Not saying "demons" do not exist, I just think demons who mess with live humans are weak. Can't demons wait till you get on the other side, more level playing ground as I see it.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Have you considered seeing a doctor? or perhaps getting on some medication? ...Serious

[edit on 19-2-2008 by luxor311]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If you believe in God and have a religion of choice, use it to cleanse your home/surroundings and yourself. Use religious artifacts such as rosary, mala, cross, holy water, whatever it is that your belief system is based on and to serve as protection when you feel vulnerable.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I may as well add that I read accounts dating back to '78 of the same two entities I saw in 1998. Considering how bizarre and almost ridiculous it seemed, it is certain from these other accounts that they saw the same thing.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Cyborg Ninja]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xangi
There is no god. People's faith in him, however, is very real and can be used to activate natural human abilities to repel energy organisms (i.e. Demons)

Next time don't pray, focus and use your energy to attack it. When you told it to "burn in hell" you used energy and that repelled it, so try to do that again (minus the bible crap)

Where do you get off saying there's no God? If you don't believe in him, just say so, but don't state the idea as though it is a fact. From your standpoint I assume you would believe there is no proof that God exists, but on the same note, can YOU disprove his existence? The answer is no, and that is why the belief in such takes a thing called "Faith". Just because you lack faith in something does not mean it lacks existence.

As for you Cyborg Ninja, you have to really believe in what you pray for. If you have the faith of Xangi and pray for protection, I can see little coming of it. However, if you truly believe in your spirit, heart, and mind that your prayers will be answered, and that God can protect you, you will be safe. I cannot make claims about your visions and such, but I am laying out a groundwork for you to follow if you feel the need for protection.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Blame goes to ppl that astral travel. They induce dreams and night terrors and etc in ppl.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Cyborg Ninja. You were wise to post your dreams and fears. There are many people here that can help you figure out what to do about your situation.

I too have very vivid dreams. Many times I have been thankful to wake up and realize I was dreaming. The dreams are so real that I sometimes have to wait awhile before I go back to sleep.

There are some things you can do to discourage bad dreams. Try not to eat at least three hours before you plan to go to bed. Censor what you read or watch on television. Make your reading or viewing light and comforting. Even though I don't like comedies I will watch a sitcom before bed if I have an unusually bad day.

I, like you, believe in God. Pray before you go to bed. I call it preventive care. Ask God to watch over you and protect you as you sleep.

If you continue to have the demon problems it might be a good idea to see a doctor. There could be something in your past that is causing your dreams.

I sincerely hope all your dreams are sweet and enjoyable in the future.

Dizziedame

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by Xangi

Where do you get off saying there's no God? If you don't believe in him, just say so, but don't state the idea as though it is a fact. From your standpoint I assume you would believe there is no proof that God exists, but on the same note, can YOU disprove his existence? The answer is no, and that is why the belief in such takes a thing called "Faith". Just because you lack faith in something does not mean it lacks existence.

As for you Cyborg Ninja, you have to really believe in what you pray for. If you have the faith of Xangi and pray for protection, I can see little coming of it. However, if you truly believe in your spirit, heart, and mind that your prayers will be answered, and that God can protect you, you will be safe. I cannot make claims about your visions and such, but I am laying out a groundwork for you to follow if you feel the need for protection.

It has been said many many times before, that it is better to not believe in something as there is no proof, than to believe in it. I could say thay there is a flying sherman tank orbiting the earth, which is eternal, invisible, and not physical. It has been conrolling events, and actually created consciousness as a whole. Try to disprove that. Just because you can't disprove something, doesn't make it true.

And i'm not even strictly an athiest, all i'm saying is, if you want to argue a point to a skeptic, NEVER go down that route. Again, not that I don't agree with you that God is real.

[Edit]

Almost forgot, how rude of me. On the actual topic being discussed, there are a lot of people on this forum that can help with demons, but mostly your will power alone will be sufficient. But from when you said "Let go of me Satan" That would suggest you're either in MASSIVE trouble, or you're insane, talk to a psychiatrist, then talk to someone about actually seeing demons. If it were a little milder, I wouldn't be so drastic.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Dinnj]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
hi,
is there anyone else in your house that is experiencing similar dreams, are you a member of a church, perhaps clergy might be able to help you with the dreams. also see your doctor and maybe visit a psychic/ clarvoyant......cover your bases. Prayer never ever harms, regardless of you believe or not. Are you having trouble sleeping because of these dreams, i found that physical exercise helps me sleep better, running, cycling and swimming have worked wonders for me and at the same time i use them to meditate as they are all rhythmic exercises based on cadence and breathing.....i know its a bit of effort but its better than drugs to help you sleep and its great for you both physically and mentally.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I realize that most of those who are recommending I see a psychiatrist or psychologist are just trying to be helpful, but I know that I do not have any mental problems. I do not believe in the typical notion of "sleep paralysis," although I have in the past. I have spent thousands of hours learning the allopathic field and naturally a decent enough amount of psychiatry. There is little that I don't already know. So let's get off the topic of therapy, please, and move on to what can truly help me.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My perception........
The fine people I work with have (and still do) concerns about some strange behavior that I exhibit at work.
I have no recollection of any form of unusual behavior contrary to colleague concerns.
I have been approached by senior managers who sensitively tried to touch on the subject without labelling exactly what was going on.

Apparently (amid other odd conversations ) I talk passionately about dancing. This was hilarious to hear I have never danced in my life!
Medical diagnosis........stress!
Stress -be it recognised or not by the individual- can be attributed to all sorts of odd pyschological factors and needs to be acknowledged and dealt with by a medical professional.
You need to address this problem urgently. The rest is up to you...
for me.... I am off to work and do some jitterbug

************************ Lets Dance*************************

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
These dreams and occurrences sound very real to you.
It would be easy to say that you just have issues with death or other stuff which thus manifests these thoughts while esleep.

I think that you have extrasensory abilities. For some reason spirits, energy and past occurrences through those entities are attracted to you because they find that you can "see" them and arn't necessairly going to brush them off.

It goes pretty much like this...just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

There are mulpitle dimentions in this universe. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. There will be good and bad energy around and attracted to you if you are able to recognize their presence.

If you do not want to be bothered, if you are really scared or annoyed with all of this, burn some white sage to clean the energy in your house, (I suggest doing this every day for a month) it smells great and give you a tingly feeling. Then meditate on those occurrences for a few minutes a day, tell your subconscious to say to those energies, "please leave me alone, you are not welcome here." An energy will usually find a different place to dwell. It really does work.

To those reading this post, don't criticize my response. If you don't understand what I said and think it's whack, then go find something else to read.

Thanks
and welcom to ATS Cyborg Ninja

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When dealing with demons, remember that mirrors and water are your friends. Demons are generally repelled and confused by mirrors, and will seek out containers filled with water (including people and animals) if they find themselves loose in the world. Guide with mirrors, capture with water.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you for the reply, Nelyzstar. Interesting theory.

I believe I may have somehow welcomed the last entity to show itself by asking for answers that night. The same thing happened the other two nights I had "sleep paralysis" (whatever) -- I had asked for answers, basically. I wonder if they are still around even if I do not ask for any help. However, I had specifically asked for help from positive entities that work in the name of God the other night, so I don't know why I encountered what I did.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You're welcome.
I hope it works out in a peaceful manner.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Xangi said "there is no God" HAhHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahaha

Oh man that was a good one. I suppose we dont exist either hahahahaha.

That was good, have you considered stand up???

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyborg Ninja
What is going on? If I can't call onto God for help, who will help me? I have other experiences that might help, so if you want me to go further, just ask.

the "god" you speak of is NOT a man/woman.....or a "being". its the ever-lasting energy of this universe/dimension, and it doesn't control you, you control it. use your MIND....not you BODY to repell the demon...just close your eye's, and visualize the demon collapsing into it's self. imploding, like a star.

what the "demon" is trying to do is not bad, it is good. it is FORCING you to strengthen your mind, for the future events will need the strength of many powerful minds.

P.S: For all you "jesus freaks out in the streets" (hehe little elton jon referance
) energy can not be created or destroyed....my energy has been here since the ~*Big Bang*~...so has yours....just use the knowlange that is stored within that energy.....all the knowlage of the universe...if you know how to acess it.......~*the universal consciousness*~...ever heard of edgar casey?

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Infadel]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
These incidents have occurred every night except one (I was a bit inebriated that night). I found out about someone else in town who has recently had similar sightings during astral projection around the time of the lunar eclipse last week. He's been having it for several days, as well. What he saw was a long, dark, skinny being with one eye. I think that sounds similar to what I saw, but it was made of fire, and I didn't get a good look at it. I think it may have had one eye.

Last night I tried to communicate with it while it was transmitting images into my third eye, telling it to let me sleep peacefully for the night. Eventually I did, but before that it told me that it threw a few words at me like "ambassador" and "teach." I also saw the word "click" and at the same time heard a clicking sound in my ear. Finally, it showed images of what I think was Hitler and scenes of destruction. I told it to leave me alone for the night after that. I've had enough of these disturbing images. I am not about to believe that this entity cares for my well-being like others might believe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join