It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The issue of topics critical of Masonry on AboveTopSecret.com ##UPDATED 2009##

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: eagle73over
Are Masons honest people?

No.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gools
I'm not a Secret Societies expert (but I play one on TV):

What if the Truth is that there is no Masonic conspiracy?

There is the root of the problem in my humble opinion.

You must start off with a pre-determined conclusion claiming to be all knowing about every masonic activity and secret since the beginning of it's existence to arrive at such a conclusion.

It is the height of arrogance and hubris.

Who died and made any member of your organisation the final arbiter of what the truth is? What right do you have to make it your mission to browbeat someone else into accepting your truth?

What if the truth is that Oswald acted alone and the magic bullet theory is 100% correct?

What if the truth is that UFOs don't exist?

What if the truth is that ghosts don't exists?

What if the truth is that all paranormal activity is just someone's active imagination?

What if the truth is that the CIA stands of for "Truth, Justice and the American Way"?

What if the truth is that Governments are only looking out for you and me?

What if the truth is that Central Banking is a government institution looking out for our best interest?

What if the truth is that some cave dweller co-ordinated 19 fanatics armed only with box cutters to get past the best military defenses in the world and bring a country to it's knees for a couple of days?

Are you starting to get the picture or shall I go on?

What if the truth is the opposite of all of the above? Hmm

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What if you spoke Spanish and pronounced the truths properly...

1. Jubela aka (pronounced) "A Ver La!" (The Witch)...
2. Jubelum aka (pronounced) "A Ver Me!" (The Empress)...
3. Jubelo aka (pronounced) "A Ver Lo!" (The Truth)...
4. Jabulon aka (pronounced) "A Ver Uno!" (The Spell Breaking)...

5. Mahabone aka (pronounced) "Moho-baño!" (Wet Bath) as in spittle in the "sanctum sanctorum" aka throat.

6. Hiram Abif aka (pronounced) "Haren Ab-Fe!" (Harem From Faith)...
It seems the poor fella kept his secret from the inquiring minds... Which at times makes the "ASK12B1" seem ironic.

Spanish sentences incorporated in English jibber jabber. English is a corrupted language for the Cowan to speak at his own demise...

Cábala, Tarot, Freemasonry, and the Occult are wrought with soooo much light! BUT... It's in Spanish.

I can't stress enough the importance of pronounciation. Yaweh is "Llave!" aka key to lock and/or unlock the mind.

Witch
Empress
Truth
Spell

Wets the throat...

It is so much fun being a Cowan.

Pronounciation leads to study of Grammar and mechanics of spelling...

Build...
edit on 5-1-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"...there is much more to Freemasonry than that. Ritual. What we call Degrees."

I think it's the secrecy surrounding Masonic rites that causes distrust by non-Masons. If Masons are doing good things (charity work, etc.), why the need for secrecy? There's *gotta* be something bad going on! That's the mentality.

Me--I could take it or leave it. Belonging to a church, bike club, stamp-collecting group, bowling team, etc., helps humans deal with the realities of life.

Knowing there are other like-minded people around you is comforting when the crap is hitting the fan.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've never understood the "I'm a Master Mason and I've never seen or heard anything evil so there is none" defense.

It's the same as someone saying; "I've been in the military for fourteen years, a Chief Warrant Officer, and I'm here to tell you there is no plan to do X or conspiracy Y".

There may or may not be, but you wouldn't know about it and even if you did, wouldn't be able to talk about it.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2018 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

A Warrant Officer huh? There's a vid on YouTube by an ex-soldier that says Freemasonry is rife in US Military. Says you need to be a Freemason to get promoted into senior enlisted ranks. Said there is a secret thing on personel forms with the letter M to let the career officers know. Know anything about this? If true it is appalling and probably illegal.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-1-2018 by eagle73over because: error fix

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
"...there is much more to Freemasonry than that. Ritual. What we call Degrees."

I think it's the secrecy surrounding Masonic rites that causes distrust by non-Masons. If Masons are doing good things (charity work, etc.), why the need for secrecy? There's *gotta* be something bad going on! That's the mentality.

the secrecy is a myth. Simple minds create the need for feeling special, so they manufacture some boogyman in their heads. Everything we do is online somewhere and can be easily found. You do have to sift through a few lies to find the truth. The truth will be the stuff that sounds kind of boring and not the "world domination" kind of things we are accused of.

As for the masons on this very site, we have often offered to answer any questions people have, only to go down the same road, time and again.

I've said it before, but when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The Charges Against The Knights Templar:

1. The ceremony of imitation into their Order was accompanied by insults to the Cross, the denial of Christ, and gross obscenities.
2. The adoration of an idol which was said to be the image of the true God.
3. The omission of the words of consecration at Mass.
4. The right that the lay chiefs arrogated to themselves of giving absolution.
5. The authorization of unnatural vice.

'MASONS' ?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AWebuse

That's nice. Nothing to do with Masons though.

(post by CanadianMason removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AWebuse

arrogated

What does that even #ing mean?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No? What?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
No? What?

No as in I was sent here by the CIA to spread Masonic disinfo. Allegedly.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ok, in retrospect, and after reviewing some of the 'ridiculous' and 'nonsensical' material laying around about us (Freemasons) on ATF (and all over the internet), being new to this Forum stuff, and choosing ATF as a good platform for discussion, I see I need to keep my anger and rage in check. No more swearing. I promise. It's difficult to read lies and deal with ignorance but, I suppose that's what I signed up for when I threw my gauntlet into the conspiracy ring a few days ago. Oh, the joy!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

interesting

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

interesting

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I was sent by him who is and was and was not but will be again. His name is "MAHABONE" the magnifico. And I Testify in his name the fruits of his labors and of his coming in the days of who is and was not and will be again. Lo... I bring thee two witnesses. "JAHBULON" and "JEHOVAH".

I am he that is not and is but will not be. For one greater than I shall commeth. All Praises due to MAHABONE.

So Sayeth The Word.
edit on 21-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WillPowers

Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join