It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The issue of topics critical of Masonry on AboveTopSecret.com ##UPDATED 2009##

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why do Masons lie and hate so much?

Masons in the public eye make Masonic Gestures, and that is one of them.

It's your blood oath Bro., it's the most common Masonic Gesture, with many personalized variations.

Of course you know all of this, ergo line 1 of this post.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FW4ats
Why do Masons lie and hate so much?

I do not hate anyone. I severely dislike religious fundamentalists but, hey, who does not?

Masons in the public eye make Masonic Gestures, and that is one of them.

It's your blood oath Bro., it's the most common Masonic Gesture, with many personalized variations.

Of course you know all of this, ergo line 1 of this post.

Paranoid much?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

“If the candidate has been educated to a sincere and heart-felt reverence for religion and the Bible, and if he exercises his reason, he knows that all the tales of Jachin and Boaz, of Solomon’s Temple, of Hiram Abiff and Jubela, Jubelo and Jubeluem, are impostures–poisons poured into the perennial fountain of truth–traditions exactly resembling those reprobated by Jesus Christ, as making the word of God on none effect.”

John Quincy Adams

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eagle73over

Yeah? And? Are we quoting Adams because he is an anti-Masonic Christian?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

By 'Adams' are you referring to President John Quincy Adams?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah? And? Are we quoting Adams because he is an anti-Masonic Christian?

whats crazy is all the Christians coming on here demonizing Masons........

It blows my mind, I know A LOT of Masons from the business im in, and most of them are actually Christians, a few just have a higher power, and a few are just spiritual, but most are Christians.....

It really shows just how ill informed people are about the Masons when they come on and try to beat with bibles about the lodge........stupid

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWash

How long have you been this master mason and how long will you be it for

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I love this!

I am a Freemason. I haven't been one for long but it is a tradition in my family. Most of the men on my fathers side of the family are engineers, carpenters draftsmen and so on. Where I'm from the lodges were always an opportunity for like minded people to get together. Nothing nefarious from what I have ever witnessed or heard of. I am not saying horrible people don't do horrible things in the name of a cause or belief and in some cases the masonic order has taken the brunt of it.

I've said this before, sweeping generalizations based on speculation rather than fact are dangerous. I avoid topics on Freemasonry because I'm not here for that (this of course being an exception). If I wanted to talk about it, it would be with a brother. period. end of story. As for everyone, feel free to speculate and hypothesize because that's half the fun of being a member to a site like ATS.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Im afraid you'r wrong my friend. You posted in 2008 and in 2015 it's still true. Free Masons conspire against targeted individuals. I never believed it myself until it happened to me. This is wrong and they know it's wrong yet they continue. a reply to: WhiteWash

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: harrassedbymasons

What lodge is doing the harassing?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I only target Augustus. Well, sometimes Network dude. But we're brothers and I'm a meanie head.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Im completely new to this site but have been following it for years where do i find people in my area that are into talking about this stuff seriously i wish i could find someone with the same views as me

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What lodge is doing the harassing?

I had my own business and unknowing to me I had got most of my inventory from a 33rd degree master mason to start this business. After 6 months I discovered, through immense studies and research, that my inventory by his error was much more valuable than what I originally paid for them. This master mason tried to control the market and how much I must sell my products for. He tried to purchase back what he had sold to me but I refused knowing what a good deal I had got. His retaliation was to form a smear campaign against me and get masons and non masons alike in the same field to not sell to me or buy from me. He went as far as to befriend my brother and invite other family members of mine over facebook to slander me. My mother can vouch for this. To cut this shorter I started getting electronically harassed to the extent that my fiance left me for my younger brother and sold her half of our business back to him...............

Because of the devastating loss of my fiance who I really loved I sold all my inventory off as what some might suggest 'I flooded the market'.
I then decided to get a normal job and start my life over. All I could find was a job at a restaurant. At this restaurant a co worker of mines brother was being trained in the business world by this mason above mentioned. Work was fine to start off with but then my boss, a narcissist, maybe a sociopath started saying weird things to me like; "am I a spy?", "what did they ever do to you?", "don't you like people helping each other out?". He went as far as suspending me for no reason and telling me the way I saw the world was incorrect.
At this time I had found out that the guy I had bought my business inventory from was a 33rd degree master mason and through that I got a strong disliking for the lodge as a whole.
When I returned to work local masons started frequenting the restaurant where they would give me hateful looks. This is when I registered what my boss was saying with all the questions. A few weeks later all our customers that I had known through the community over the years started to shun me in obvious manners. I even had an unknown customer refer to me as "obelisk". I then started doing low research into what freemasonry was about and started posting my results over facebook.

A girl that fancied me warned me to be afraid of the masons. I took it as a joke. At that time I just thought that I was strongly disliked through smearing my name but I am strong and it never phased me.

I then started to lose all my friends one by one. I have proof on fb inboxes to this. They all started saying I was talking sh*t about them which confused me deeply because I had not.

Then my boss threatened my job by falsely stating that I will not go far in life and that I am close to out the door. I still wasn't phased by this because I considered my home life to still be great.

The one night after work I went to the garage to get myself something to eat and drink and what I noticed was an indian gentleman followed me to the meat pie section, pretending to be interested in chocolates whilst watching me pick a pie. I refused to pick a pie until he moved. When he did move I got my pie and stood in line. I was two customers behind the indian gentleman. When I got to the cashier I noticed the indian gentleman had not left the garage shop but instead picked up a pack of peanuts and came and stood behind me. He was taller than me and looked over my shoulders to see what I had bought. When I stared at him in his eyes he gave me this big smile and greeted me. I found this incident strange.

The next week at work was hell. My orders started getting sabotaged and my orders were delayed. Which affected my tips. I had two instances money disappeared out my bill folders before I collected the bill. One of the customers was a police lady so I doubt she walked out without paying. I had to pay this money back which I never really had. I also had a waitress knock over my cellphone whilst I was waiting to cash up and was counting my money and card slips. She refused to replace my cellphone which was completely ruined.
I also started being interrogated by other co workers that started asking me if I was okay, suggesting there was something wrong with me. They would also gang up on me and say I see things and imagine things and would laugh at me. The one strange thing is I never provoked this for these things to be said.

I overheard one night my boss talk to regular customers and friends of his about me. He mocked the way I dressed outside of work and that I was heavily tattooed and that if I want depict myself like a black thug (I am white but enjoy underground hip hop and the culture) I must eff off and go live with the blacks. He also added that I am a trouble maker and his friends response was don't worry they will take him out.

I was then frustrated because I take work seriously and take great pride at whatever I do. He had an axe to grind with me for no reason. A day later I found out about the co workers whose brother was being trained by the mason that worked me out of my business and then I had no doubt in my mind that this was going too far.

Things got even more intense when new neighbors by the room I was living in moved next door to me. He was a tow truck driver. The walls are thin and when people talk loud enough you could vaguely hear what was being said. It was about a week into them staying next to me and the exact same playlist that was repeated at the restaurant was being played loud enough by these neighbors for me to hear. They never listened to the songs completely but skipped through them for over an hour repeatedly.

My motorcycle was then stolen which I had only had for a few weeks and when I reported it to the police they wouldn't help me because I hadn't registered it to my name.

I then knowing I have a brain could realize something was happening to me but I just didn't know what. I had collected evidence over the years I had my business and decided to make a public post over facebook that if certain organizations in my hometown didn't leave me alone I would go public. I decided to search the net for credible reporters to tell my story. I also decided to take further the workplace harassment I was going through at work. It was not even a day later after making that facebook post my account got frozen. My account was frozen for nearly a month. When I phoned agencies that defend workers none of them would help me and even in a calm manner they abruptly told me to calm down my tone. (The movie anger management rings a bell, in the airplane with the air marshal).

Í
edit on 1-12-20o15 by Dylan86 because: no reason given.

edit on 1-12-2015 by Dylan86 because: no reason given.

edit on 1-12-2015 by Dylan86 because: no reason given.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I then started hearing a strange sucking sound on my cellphone before the other line would pick up. Was I being traced? Who knows. I contacted a couple newspapers and spoke with reporters about certain evidence I had and all seemed eager to meet with me and hear what I had to say but on the days of the arranged meetings none pitched up.

I then started picking up a negative vibe with a local neighborhood watch group. Not the adults but the teenagers involved in it. They even walked past me in the streets and said "we will set him up". This happened twice.

I decided because I was isolated to contact my ex fiance and tell her what was happening and she said she believed something was happening to me but not as drastic as I made it out to be.

I then decided to question a guy I knew from the down the street if he had heard anything being said about me and if something was going on with the neighborhood watch and he responded that all they were doing was compiling a false case against me that if I did go public they would use that case against me. He even pointed out to two houses who ran the street and both families were apart of the neighborhood watch group. This guy told me that the same had happened to him and he has never been able to find work again.

I needed more confirmation about this and went to an elderly gentleman that was a neighbor and asked if he knew what was happening to me and he burst out into tears, nodded and said he couldn't talk about it but if I needed a job after this he would help me maybe get into the company he worked for.

Work got no better and I decided the one day to call my fiance when the neighborhood watch kids were on the street and I told her loudly so they could hear that I think I am being set up by the neighborhood watch as a possible drug dealer. I couldn't figure out what else they could try and frame me as I have never been in trouble with the law before. As soon as I ended the call. Two neighborhood watch group patrol cars parked next to one of those houses I was told runs this area and at least ten of them gathered with their two way radios. I then decided to call back my ex fiance who was living with my younger brother by then and I said aloud that they had called for reinforcements and that I couldn't take it anymore. I thought I was going to be assaulted or something like that so she said she would get my brother to go with her and they would come to me to back me up. The neighborhood trolls overheard this and by the time my brother and ex had arrived both cars had driven away and the only evidence was 2 neighborhood watch teens carrying two way radios.

I then received a strange phone call from a social worker who told me that she wanted to come and see me and what was my address. She never pitched up. My land lady then knocked on my door and offered me another room to stay in which I found strange because I never told her what I was going through.

The next day my ex fiance came and visited me and she told me the neighborhood watch could not compile a case against me without the police departments authority and she said even if they did try and plant drugs on me my fingerprints were not on them and they had no case against me.

I always wanted to become a freemason which is why this frustrates me. I had the ability to make a good fellow brother and found this completely uncalled for. My gut instinct told me to visit the local lodge and explain to a master mason there that I had evidence I wanted to give them of another mason from another lodge and he said he couldn't help me and as I turned away he laughed to another brother and said "they want him on the streets".

This is when I knew big psychological warfare was being done to me and that I needed to speak with my ex fiance and tell her I don't feel safe living alone anymore. We got to the conclusion that I move in with them and that I quit my job at the restaurant. I did both. I then was suggested to try and get an old job back. I went to this person and explained I needed work. This was a thursday and on the Monday I started. At this job I was basically making furniture for things that dealt with my previous line of business which I also found strange. I also overheard my boss on the phone say that it was me that was making this furniture and he also slipped up and told me what the furniture was specifically being used for. Once I had completed the furniture for that certain customer I was told there was no more work for me and that he would call me when he had more work for me. I ended up finding out that he had blocked me on his cellphone. Who does that?

Because my ex fiance was familiar with the troubles and ganging up I had experienced in my business. I decided to tell her the one day I should of never got involved with masons. She looked dead in my eyes and said yes.

It didn't stop there. Whenever I was in the streets and I would take a walk to the shops people would walk pass me and say I am an outsider and that I am dangerous. Oh please come on I wouldn't even harm a fly. I was also shouted at by passing cars that I am a trouble maker, you see the pattern? I even had teenagers in passing cars roll down their windows and show me the middle finger. These are by people I had never seen in my life. I had never experienced this hostility in the 30 years of my life.

I was also told I am criminally insane and even had strangers walk past and say things that happened to me in a completely different city over a decade ago. I then decided to post on facebook what I was going through and a christian lady from another country explained exactly what I was going through and even the terminology. I was being gang stalked by certain organizations in the community and was probably put on a watch list for concerned citizens. She told me that lies were probably being spread about me which was true because I even heard people say "there goes" the satanist. I was then added to certain support groups where I was introduced to people that were experiencing the exact same things and none of these people knew each other. I have now made 5 friends from all over the world that said masonry started the nightmare they live in. I have since thrown away the evidence. I haven't been able to find work in my hometown. It got so bad that foreign objects were found outside the window of my bedroom of my brothers place.

I had one night a member of the fire department stand outside our yard, not in the property, with a friend and stare in my direction and laugh and say I am dangerous and that I need to be driven mad. I then went out to confront them but I did it in a friendly way by greeting them. I went back inside and the fireman knocked on my gate and had a pre scripted excuse why he was there. That was very strange. Why explain yourself if I had already gone outside and greeted you.

My nightmare then came true and my brother told me he couldn't have me stay there for much longer and I had to make my own way. I had no job, I had people laughing at me for no apparent reason everywhere I went. I decided to then post into more detail what I was going through on facebook which brought negativity between my brother and I. He said I was to blame for all I was going through and even told my ex fiance that he couldn't wait to get rid of me. They started making out it was all in my head but at the same time were saying to each other I was targeted because of my cellphone.

Thanks to the grace of the power Jesus Christ I never ended up on the streets like I had thought I was going to but moved out of town to go stay with my mother. It has been only a month there and she says that I show no signs of paranoia, I sleep with my lights off and have nothing to be scared for. My mother and her friend believe parts of this that I have told her and said figuring things out doesn't make you paranoid.

I just find that this is inhumane. I have lost everything. The gang stalking might of ended but who says when I go to a big city it won't start again and that I will be blacklisted to find employment. Yes I am probably going to get work very soon because where I stay now there is no masonic influence at all but I can't live in this area for the rest of my life. I want my name cleared and know that if I go public with this all I am going to be told is its all in my head even though I know its not. How can I get my life back? I want no issues with freemasonry and have no intention of going more public than this. What did I ever do to deserve losing everything I had ever had in a period of months? This needs to stop.

Innocent people don't deserve to be put on community watch lists for vigilantes to tarnish.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join