It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why me.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
wow, this has got to be the WORST valintines day ever, firstly, i had troubles sending the music file to my girlfriend, took me like an hour to get it sent, then when i finaly get it sent, about ten minuits later it gets sent back to me with this message.

"I'm sorry (Outrider), but it just isn't working out between us, i cant take the strain of this relationship, maby someday when i have a less stressful lifestyle we can get back together"

on today of all days, can someone help me please.

name in the perenthasese(sorry about spelling but i dont care right now) changed to screen name

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
thats friggin harsh man..'breaking up with you on valentines day..
probably better off man

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Aw man..Outrider that sucks. Honestly though..if she is that harsh..you are truly better off without her. Look for someone who appreciates you completely.
She ain't it, honey.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Dude, she's lame-in-waiting and no matter how sad it all seems now... you could choose to count this as a blessing 'rider. Be ruthless. Just cut the "strings" and get on with other relationships... there's better out there just waiting for the "Outrider". Gotta hunt tho'... real world, do stuff, try things, meet people.

Vic

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah what everyone else said. If she did something like this to you today, then she really isnt worth shedding a tear for. Trust me I have been in your shoes with an evil devil whore like that, and it is best to just walk away and find someone worth while. Either that or if you really want to get back together with her, treat her like crap, she sounds like the kind of witch that would just eat that kind of thing up.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36
. Trust me I have been in your shoes with an evil devil whore like that,

bwuahahahahahahaha

dude, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite members here...you remind me of me....bwuahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why me is a question I often ask myself, Believe me budy you got it easy

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No one necassarily has it harder or easier then anyone else...

you don't know if the OP has it easy...

everyone goes through these types of things man

what you gotta learn to do is accept it as part of life, and love it.

focus on yourself for a little bit now..don't worry about the opposite sex..take some time off from the game

then when you figure out what YOU want and you know HOW you're gonna get it you can re surface and start sweeping those women off their feet

you'll be beating them off with a stick

(don't) trust me

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
thanks guys, but she was awesome, there will be no replacement, i apreciate all the support, but im beating myself up right now and i think your right i have to move on, if she was cruel enough to do this to me today, of all days she isn't worth it

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by outrider

Of course she was awesome, she will be awesome until you find someone else, then that girl will be awesome and the other one will just be the past. Then after that one rips your heart out and poops on it, she will be awesome.

Then one day, when you are least expecting it, and when you are still healing from the other devil that brought you down, it will happen. You will meet the one that is truly awesome, the one that loves you for you. The one that lets you be who you are, the one that you dont have to worry about if she loves you or not. Then the other ones will just be evil wicked game playing women that you would seriously have to consider throwing a rope to if they were drowning. The trick is not to be jaded from the ones that ripped your heart out, and when you find the most awesome one, hold on to her. You will know when you have the one to hold on to, and it isnt someone that breaks it off on valentines day.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok first off are you really a chick, I mean come on it's valentines day big deal unless you are getting some tonight, which sorry to say you are not it is just another day. Honestly this world is going down the toliet quick and alot of it is these neutered boys running around acting like girls.

That being said I am really sorry about what happened to you but this really is a blessing. Now do yourself a favor get out the bank card take out about 200 dollars a couple of single buddies and go to the nearest strip club and enjoy yourself. In a couple of lap dances you will feel alot better.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I was feeling the exact way you are up until about two days ago. I recently broke up with my girlfriend and it tore me apart. Just remember that you have plenty of people to talk to here at ATS. They sure helped me out!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

I think he's a bit too young for that although I have no room to talk haha.

Think of it this way outrider, in a few years this will be but a very distant memory. No use beating yourself up over something that wasn't your fault.

-Will

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hang in there. I was there once. My girlfriend broke up with me on my birthday.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by outrider

"I'm sorry (Outrider), but it just isn't working out between us, i cant take the strain of this relationship, maby someday when i have a less stressful lifestyle we can get back together"

Maybe the answer rests in the statement above and, "I cant take the strain of this relationship..."

Something must have been going on that caused this person to feel pressed in or up against a wall. Only you can look into it and see what may have caused the outcome. It isn't necessarily always the "other" person. It appears to me they are reacting to something that caused them to choose severing the relationship rather then endure it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Contrary to some other people's opinions here, I don't feel there is anything girly or feminine about a man that has feelings... No man should ever have to feel degraded as if he's less of a man somehow, just because he has feelings. That is completely ridiculous.

And as for the notion that if a man's upset with girl troubles, he'll feel better if he'll go spend his money on some lapdances at a stripclub... sorry but not every guy thinks it'd be cool or therapeutic to spend their money on some disgusting skanky stripper.

Having strong feelings, thoughts and emotions on things, doesn't mean you're less of a man... but it does mean you have an actual personality and more people should try that sometime. This dull, lackluster "Be a manly man" crap bores me to tears.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

I couldn't agree with you more! Great Post!

There are guys who seem that they have to prove themsleves to be men, so as to be accepted as a man. There is that old verbage regarding the short man disease, short in stature, making up that loss in character. I am a man, and have always shaken my head at men who endeavor to exert machoism, as if that is some proof for something else lacking.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by jdposey]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wait a minute? she waits for the music file to be sent first!!? she used you for the music file then dumps you! and it's Valentines day, of all the days in the year!!

That's really harsh.

I wouldn't get back with her even if she begged me. Well maybe, it depends.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by outrider
thanks guys, but she was awesome, there will be no replacement, i apreciate all the support, but im beating myself up right now and i think your right i have to move on, if she was cruel enough to do this to me today, of all days she isn't worth it

I'm not saying your girl did this, but Ive seen some girls use and abuse boys all the time, they get away with flirting with other guys on msn and outside, they say really rude things to their boyfriend, like really offencive things, and think it's normal, and they wonder why you get upset.

Sometimes they split up because the girl says she wants to try out the boy she's been flirting with, and she says "if it don't work out Ill take you back". It's like they think they are shopping for shoes!! They forget that men have feelings.

Anyway the worse thing is, if you ask the guy if he would take her back if she asked, most of the time they would say YES!!!!!!

But a few months later they start to realise what a bitch she was to him, they start to notice things that she had done, and realise hey that was mean, why did I let her get away with those stuff, it's like their mind gets clear again.

Just some things I've seen, not saying your girl is like that.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

and
reply to post by jdposey

Spoken like a woman or someone who thinks they are. If your a man you are of the type who sits in the corner and cries when his girl dumps him for a guy like me. And no there isnt anything wrong with a man having feelings but there is a time and place for them, and then there is a time to disconnect from them.

As to the notion that strippers are nasty disgusting and skanky, obviously you haven't ever talked to any before otherwise you would know that for the most part they are some of the most real women you could ever meet.

As for the rest of your tripe go on ahead and spew it because the simple fact of it is when you start acting like a natural man women notice it and it draws them to you, to the point you do not have to even start the conversation they come to you.

There is no doubt what this girl did was crappy, and sitting there moping and overanalyzing it isnt going to change that. The truth is that if she actually broke up with him on Valentines day you need no further clue as to why other than she really really just wasn't feeling it between you not even a little. Women won't generally do something like that otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join