It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter from the NWO elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They call us "alternative news junkies". So they have been watching us all along. I knew it. I see this as a challenge. These cocky bastards have just called us out...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Who is this Greg Szymanski and how did he get this letter?

Anyways, its a interesting read, but not something of earthshaking precedences. And honestly, i dont think its legit. Just something someone mightve made if they were bored......but it is a good read nonetheless.

Thanks for brining it to our attention.

Though i think the pamphlet thing (silent wars thing?) in William Coopers Behold A Pale Horse is much better and intricate.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's a tongue in cheek article, of what the NWO would say if they wrote a letter.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDead

Mr. Dead is absolutely right, that is certainly how it reads in my opinion. It's just a tool to encapsulate the whole NWO conspiracy theory in a provocative manner.... not an actual letter. Still an interesting read though.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ahah, ok thanks guys for that clarification. It was hard for me to find that specifically, and i agree, it was well worth a read because it did have that eerie feeling.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I always suspected the globalists just need a hug...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting read, but the background makes it difficult to read the article well.

Resistance isn't futile, if there's a will there's a way.

Their aim is to break your will to resist.

Obey or Suffer, same fear technique they use in their false religions.

Good thing more of us are becoming more aware of their plans. Their empire based on falsehoods will not last.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

Yeah, they just want everyone to give up.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by wolfwood290]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My B.S. meter is scaling Off the Charts!

Some one that has compiled the basics and has created a cute little story for our enjoyment.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
IM lying down waiting to submit now

background was a bitch i highlighted it which helped,

This must be 8 years old as clinton still perident,

the NWO needs to be in place before official contact with ET's can go ahead

This put all ATS'ers in a tricky situation we all want disclosure but how much are we willing to give up for it?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i came to the conclusion today that the NWO itself is disinfo,a smokescreen for the activities of certain governments.

Im not saying thier isnt an organised movement to grab power,im saying that its using concepts such as NWO and illuminati to hide thier true face,slieght of hand.

yet more psyops propagande me thinks.god im obsessed with psyops arnt i,i think im falling in love,or is it hate,whats the difference nowadays... love hate fear god money,all the same...obsession.....

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Really, that letter is so cute! I got some words for all those sharing these NWO viewpoints in this article (and you know who you are, but your right, I don't know you).

You have failed with me, and my children, which are NOT your property. I am not going to be your slave and neither are my children. You talk about knowing who is not going to go along, well come f*#k'ing get me as I will put a bullet through any mother f*#kers head that tries....I repeat you are not going to make me or my family your slaves because you are scared of alien entities.

Sad really, why do you think the aliens would disapprove of you anyways, it is not like you are tyrants, slavemasters, and ultimately think your better than 6 billion humans. You are nothing more than arrogant and power-hungry...and you will die just like Hitler did! Don't worry I am sure some alien species (more advanced than you)will come along and knock you off your high horse. You have no more right to force your way of life on me then I do on you....other than you have all the power and money. So know this, I will fight to the death and I plan to take a few of you out...we don't have power? You are so outnumbered you should be shaking in your boots. Besides, when the # hits the fan...the wilderness is a large area. You really think you that you, from your cushy office chair, in your office, in your huge metropolis, ie city boy) are going to find me. I don't think so. There are plenty of people living off the grid and out of your controlling eyes.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
Besides, when the # hits the fan...the wilderness is a large area. You really think you that you, from your cushy office chair, in your office, in your huge metropolis, ie city boy) are going to find me. I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Few years ago at another forum a letter was received from someone claiming to be Illuminati. Taking credit for all the evil, war, etc. in the world. Poot on them!
Even Condie Rice is traveling the world preaching globilization. Can't remember the exact term she uses but it's all the same garbage.
When the New World Order rears its ugly head its leader will be the beast along with his false prophet. NWO isn't in place yet but it's coming! We're now warring over the RFID chip in passports, drivers' licenses. Someone said just hit the card with a hammer and it'll destroy the chip! This woman has the chip in her passport and she hammered it. Love her! It would be wonderful to have a revolution against the elitists but I feel they are too powerful for us. They can kiss my rear! This is America, land of the free and home of the brave and as far as I'm concerned, she will remain so no matter what elitists or Illuminati or anyone else says!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think whoever wrote this letter tried to write the letter for their own amusement.

We can rebel against the New World Order if we like.

No one is going to search through all of the pages of the world wide web. The world wide web keeps updating itself.

Bill Clinton was a pawn for the New World Order yes but we still don't have a New World Order yet.

9-11 was said to give way to the New World Order but the government didn't impose martial law after 9-11.

I'm going to call bogus. Whoever wrote that letter is a complete lunacy.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In my opinion, anyone who gets bent out of shape worrying about the NWO has a hugely overestimated opinion of themselves. They imagine they're some kind of valiant freedom fighter, protecting the world from... I don't know what. Unless you're involved in something extremely illegal that will impinge on the rights of other people or disrupt international commerce, the NWO is really not interested in you. Whatever kind of monkey business these folks are up to -- their dope smoking, going to hookers, stealing cable TV, cheating on their taxes, whatever -- is the jurisdiction of regional, state, and local governments, just as always.

For a lot of people, the only really risky or dangerous thing they're involved with is a "resistance" to the NWO. Otherwise, they follow the rules, obey the laws, and behave themselves. So they're essentially pledging resistance to what they already willingly cooperate with. Rebels without anything to really rebel against.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Yeah, try some dense oldgrowth evergreen forest out here in the NW, not some fairly open deciduous forest, like the one you have shown. Besides, I'll more than likely be underground....so like I said come find me.

new topics

top topics

join