It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This an alien pet or something?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Yeah, it's smooth if it's been polished like that piece you just attached. It's also soft which allows you to polish it. You can also make granite smooth, but its natural state is rough, just like that piece on C2C's website. Besides, when did you ever see a stone in a natural setting that looked like a polished Indian head?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DamnedDirtyApes

hmm you're right, the petosky stones im familiar with might be all "finished product". and in the original post's picture, it was found in a stream bed.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

What makes you come to the conclusion that it's an alien?How do you know(if it's not a rock and infact a fossil) that it didnt originate here and came from some unknown source other than Earth? I believe that it's just an odd shaped rock.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello, new to posting replies here, but judging by the original photo in question, I'd say it bears a striking resemblance to.....CLOVERFIELD!!!! It's actually a neat looking object, though!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Now thats cool, wether hoax or not.
But I wouldnt say is a hoax as I have seen other rocks with some real interesting designs in my life.
This would be a perfect pet rock !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
looks like a rock to me with some detailed structures.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
you youngins' won't remember but back in the day a new
type of rock was discovered that shook the world....
a PET ROCK!!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocambole
Aliens don't have pets.
Sure they do... their called humans

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hmm, my guess would either be that's its a carving. I've seen stuff like this before. Was the head the only thing you found? Any thing else?
Need more information .

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Walnut maybe?

Coprolite maybe?

Coprolite

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Those have got to be the coolest rocks I've ever seen. I love geology. This just may spur me to go out on a fossil hunt.

I don't quite have the expertise to venture as to what the original rock may be, but I'd put that in a collection any day.
P

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join