It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimeny! Another ATS straggler!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Greetings!

After scouring the wonderful plains of the internet for a website that discussed outlandish ideas and interesting phenomena, I've decided that ATS is the number one place for this.

I hope to join in with discussions more often that I read them, there's some cracking stuff going on here! Brilliant!

See all you interesting minds around!

K.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeFX

Welcome, KeeFX!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeFX

Hey there KeeFX,

Pleased to meet you and welcome aboard ... you're going to feel like a kid in a sweet shop for a while but I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other on the boards once you find your feet.

Woody

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ta woodwytch,

I just need to begin posting rather than JUST reading. But there is so much to get through! Good times ahead!

K.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi there KeeFx, A warm welcome from one Aussie to another. Hope you enjoy yourself here, its a great place to be...
I will look forward to seeing your input. nuts

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the other welcomes! I've seen other Aussie people posting on this board, good to see! Although, I wouldn't say Australia is a hotbed for conspiracies, paranormal activity, aliens etc... But, we did have John Howard as a prime minister... That was quite disturbingly horrifying!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeFX

Welcome fello Aussie. It's nice to know more and more of us are jumping on board. Good hunting. Looking forward to discussing various topics in the future.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeFX

Welcome mate.

I look forward to seeing you around the posts.

I've been hoping to run into some Aussies here; I developed some very close teamwork with some groups from down under a few years ago.

Found we were quite sympatico.

Don't be shy!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I've been down under twice in my life, and never felt more welcome to any other country in the world.

Bring it.

PS. My first stop was Geralton, second was Melbourne.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ta for the warm welcome, just like Aussie's are with visitors! Most of the time, and I'm talking about human visitors and not the alternate, space ship piloting visitors. I don't think they'd ever want to experience Australia. They probably think we just got our electricity hooked up!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Melbournian

I look forward to your contributions, I miss Aus and would very much like to see more news posted on what's going on down there even if it isn't anything conspiratorial, just how our new PM is fairing etc ...

So please don't be shy with your postings

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well! There seems to be a large contingent of Australians here! The welcomes have been more than welcome. So I feel greatly welcomed... I'm not even sure if that's acceptable English.

Back to reading the paranormal board for now!

new topics

top topics

join