It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah this happened to me to I was being directed to the 'stepping stone' in my mind and the energy posts I put up earlier today were a result of those 'stepping stones' I was given. I thought hey what the hell Il give it a shot and bang I got in, I was breathing really heavy and was overjoyed with love and happiness, Im still smiling now.

The two experiences we had were allot easier for me than the one I did on my own which means that the more signal the better and stronger it will be and the further you can go.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Did you feel the connection before you experienced when the emotions went through you like waves? Because if you experienced it twice than the first one I did must of been only me cause that would mean you felt it 3 times, do you remember how many?

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Drakiir]

Sorry I don t know what you mean?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sorry I get you now the experience I had in the supermarket ! Yes drakiir it was a weaker much weaker version of it. Yes I have experienced it three times!!
I was in the frozen food section nearly fell into the freezer

I also experienced it later on this afternoon for a few seconds say mid afternoon I think you must have been practising again!!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So you did feel it awesome, that was the first one that was really intense for me, I hope you didnt get hurt are you ok?

The next 2 were a alot easier to control and transmit so I guess that makes if 4 times.

Cool now all I have to do is make sure that I reach you when your sitting down so your safe.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
besides staying up til 5:00 this morning?

I had something strange happen a few nights after that hallway incident, Drak.

I was barely dozing, but All of a sudden, it sounded outside my bedroom, a musical note. Spaced perfectly (about 2 seconds) was another note, another pitch. kinda snapped me out of my dozing, thought to myself, "That's strange. Its like its trying to be music, but the notes are spaced too far apart to make a melody"...
I heard about 6 or 7 notes and kinda went "meh" and tried to go back to bed. I was laying on my left side, obviously my left ear was on the pillow, but...thats the ear the other noise came in. I wouldnt say it was a buzzing, but it was very odd. It started very high pitched, I kind of regained my senses and forced myself to listen a little to try to figure out what it was. It was high, then low, I could hear it changing lower pitches. It kind of made out a pattern, with the high/low variations. At this point, like I said, I was pretty much wide awake, but with my eyes closed. I decided to open my eyes, to make sure nothing was there. I opened my eyes but everything looked white and foggy and I started freaking out. I didn't jump out of bed though. I just kind of passed out.
I shouldn't have, I wanted to leave the room asap and I didnt.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

You sure love giving me challenges dont you

Ok the notes I have heard through my speakers at home its like some harmonic chorus of some type and the speakers were left on with no music program opened. Im not sure where it comes from but know it sounds otherworldly. The buzzing and ringing in your ears is mostly due to some kind of contact, I hear the high pitches all the time and they gan go on and off, and by the audio pattern sounds like some kind of communication is being attempted.

Its sounds 90 percent alien and chances of you having contact with them again seem very high.

Detective Drakiir at your service

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Drakiir

I will be wearing a certain color today as I go about my business. I will think and radiate this color for anyone to pick up, then whoever does will be able to recognize me out there in all that free flowing energy. It will remain my color at all times.

Light green? Verging on Paisley?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

Green it is. I am going to focus on you for the next 24 hours. If you can keep the image of the photo you sent me of yourself in the forefront of your mind it may help as that is what I am using to locate you. I am going to use another color and another vision, but give it some time and what ever images that are unusual to your mind just make note of them.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You sure love giving me challenges dont you

I'm full of 'em.

thanks for your 'notes' on what happened. I'm confident it wasnt sleep paralysis, since I could move 100% and I was wide awake. Just scared me. One of the reasons i've been having anxiety issues lately.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Darcon I need you to do something for me its not easy to do but I need you to send a signal to Mr Green that I have to go back in to the stream I need to go further I would like you and Mr Green to somehow disconnect from my frequency, Im going to ram a ton of energy through my body, and I dont want you guys to be hurt. I know that Mr Green has a headache and I dont want to make it worse.

If you can do this let me know and I will set a time, so when I transmit myself you transmit at the same time so Mr Green cant feel it, Im only saying this so no one gets major migraines of could pass out.

Dont worry about me Il be fine, I just dont want anyone connected to the signal when I do it. The only other way is for you to absorb the signal but it is really powerful it puts a real strain on the body.

I wont do it now I will do it tonight or something or maybe even tomorrow, Mr Green can amplify the signal so much more than just myself.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Im going to have a sleep so I will be back sometime tonight, so I will see you all then

Must be all that transmitting I have been doing, somehow Mr Green feels everything and I dont want to enhance the migrain. I will be on for a bit longer for about half an hour after that I might get some sleep

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Mr Green now that your back on again I would like you to let me know when your migraine goes away, as I need to go back into the stream, I need to go further and I dont want you getting hurt since your the most sensitive to the signals.

I asked Darcon to tell you but he isn't back yet, but since your here I can let you know myself.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Sure thing drakliir. I will send my energy signature to her, so she will be somewhat disconnected to yours for the time being.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hold off for a minute there she just got back on and she can tell me when her migrane goes as I know she feels my signals. You both came in to the second as was about to go how wierd is that

Maybe both of you want to come for the trip when I go back in? If she has a migrain than I will need you to disconnect her until Im out again.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I will not Send my energy towards her. no worries.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow.

OP you're thread is off topic ahahha

Did the Mods check the IPs out yet? I am certain it's the same guy.

Pretending is a form of Disinformation.

I can't believe this is 60 pages whereas other great threads get like one page!?

Hasn't there been some ToC rules broken here?

Didn't the thread creator say himself this thread was over and wanted it deleted? Heh.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloak and Dagger

I only felt like giving up because I was being bombarded with flak, now there is nothing to give up on I have friends I never had until now, and Im not giving up on them so say what you want, and that was like 40 pages back.

Dont try and apply something old to something new its a really cheap trick, and we are on topic this is our lives on our side of the fence. This is a thread not a debating team and we dont want to waste posts picking and pecking about yadayada bladybla. We are making progress not arguments. Your trying to make the argument.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Thanks man but I have decided not to do it because I don't want to be the one to cause migraines or possibly passing out just because im anxious. Theres always another time, another day so Il be patient and wait. But I appreciate the help greatly so thanks for that

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Dont try and apply something old to something new its a really cheap trick,

New!?

It's the same thread man!

Your own thread is OFF topic. I am not trying to be rude but seriously. Threads are suppose to have a specific subject in mind...

And I thought that was that you were going to answer peoples questions concerning you being an abductee 0f 17 years.

People asked you questions. Most you didnt' answer at all. But whatever.

The main thing is that you had two separate accounts answering questions. What gives?

and we are on topic this is our lives on our side of the fence. This is a thread not a debating team and we dont want to waste posts picking and pecking about yadayada bladybla. .

This isn't your thread, this is ATS

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

I am amused at the fact that some still think us the same. The conversation has only changed in the tone. Do you ever sleep my friend?

I think I have made a strong connection with Drummerboy, he picked up the color that I was wearing, not a color I like much either.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join