It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do you remember getting a nasal implant?
I am 32, last year I came to (having to sneeze) I couldnt move or open my eyes but I could feel they had something deep inside my nose, it seemed feminine (the voice in my head) "she" was telling me not to move until the bone came out, Man I was tripping ballz after that, but I think I am alright with it now.
Tottaly get what you mean when you say you feel disconected with the rest of the population though

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I need more yes com-on you wont get this from anywhere else I can guarantee that. Its your chance to know a great unknown.

Just a few more yes that all I ask for the truth to be given.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
still no proof? The same old mumbo jumbo being spewed? I answer yes to your question and I will sit here waiting for it because as a skeptic i am curious to see if you have something original to say or is it another thing i can just search on google and find the answer from someone else who has no proof?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Sure.

While I have never asked for specific proof from you, or even evidence of any of your claims, just an answer to my questions would have been nice, even an explanation as to why you couldn't answer any of them.

Send them my way. It should be about as interesting as the neighbor I have who tells us from time to time what he has seen hanging out over our house on occasion, anyway. This person is old by the way. A farmer who has no clue about aliens or even the internet. His description is pretty elaborate, too.

So while you might consider my line of questioning offensive, you see, I have a particular curiousity about what you present here. I have had experiences of my own, and that is all I'm going to say about that.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
I need more yes com-on you wont get this from anywhere else I can guarantee that. Its your chance to know a great unknown.

Just a few more yes that all I ask for the truth to be given.

Well you have a YES for me. I am very curious.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You seem to be getting a ton of yeses, What he has to say should be interesting. When you send em our way(if you send em are way) Make sure there the Good Guys.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My answer is a simple, 'yes'.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello Drakiir,
Are these good aliens or bad aliens? Because I've got some aliens here that have been chasing me around like crazy since 2005 -- and the cops are useless when it comes to these folks as they do what they tell them! So I'd like to switch these aliens here out with the ones that you've got, because it seems that you don't have a problem with them...
Definitely see what they say and give more info here, thanks.

I must say that is a conditional yes.

And you Darcon... I wouldn't say that "we" have gotten ourselves into any mess, so be careful what you say. Especially if these folks are all over the place as you suggest. If folks are intervening and causing trouble, then how have "we" got ourselves into any mess?? And also, how would some aliens then be "saving" us?? Even if it's a post apocalyptic post-WW3 kind of deal, thats far from "saving" some folks.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by MegaCurious]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Hello Drakiir,
Are these good aliens or bad aliens? Because I've got some aliens here that have been chasing me around like crazy since 2005 -- and the cops are useless when it comes to these folks as they do what they tell them! So I'd like to switch these aliens here out with the ones that you've got, because it seems that you don't have a problem with them...
Definitely see what they say and give more info here, thanks.

And you Darcon... I wouldn't say that "we" have gotten ourselves into any mess, so be careful what you say. Especially if these folks are all over the place as you suggest. If folks are intervening and causing trouble, then how have "we" got ourselves into any mess?? And also, how would some aliens then be "saving" us?? Even if it's a post apocalyptic post-WW3 kind of deal, thats far from "saving" some folks.

As a whole humanity on this planet is at fault for where we are now. We are not all to blame but we are partially to blame. We are ignorant and keep following this worlds society. The others that are to be blame, are like you said those dark beings that intervene for there own gain and cause trouble. I disagree with what you are saying about them saving us. They are helping us evolve before the earth evolves. When the earth evolves, there will be a lot of Surface changes like Tornadoes, Super storms, and stuff like that. There will be no WW3. That was on another time line.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok here it is but it will be shift the your perceptions and your surroundings.

Every single person has a body signature which emmits at different frequencies depending on what part of you body is moving talking looking. Any sensory information is picked up by these numbers we all emit. This doesn't end with us it extends out to the universe. Aliens have instruments which can be pick up your signals this lets the beings distinguish between who is a a contact and who isn.t. If your body signal isn't raised they will monitor but leave you alone if it is raised your monitored your entire life.

Now as every signal emits from every part of your body, add up the peices. How do thay know what people to take because of their body signal. If one turned up in public they have the ability to turn of parts of your signals off now were talking forced memory loss. Your body operates on electricity right, thats what provides the signal. The only thing is the aliens have the ability to turn signals on and off, why do you think so many people dont remember it happening, because of your body signal. Your like an entanna that any grey can tune into and turn off at will. The only difference with with me is they dont get turned off as my signal matches theirs but they still control it to a degree. Now apply this globally lack of evidence no witnesses people going missing and yet everyone acts if it never happened it did they just dont know it.

It is whats prevents us from seing truth and fiction with every frequency of you body being turned on and off without you knowing it,

Thats the whole premis and I have a link that can show you. type this into your address into your browser www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Can't you alien talkers keep close ties with some buds, like form a posy and
hold on to these alien friendships and get us in on the deal.

Like document the aliens with the police or any one and not just go on
forums talking about it so main stream news can show us something.

If it ain't main stream news , it ain't so.

Everyone knows that.
You have to believe TV news, if you don't its the end of even talking with
Geraldo.

A news clip, anything like external source of a legit source.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi drakiir

Im so sorry that I have missed your thread can t understand why I didnt see it, I would have backed you up no problem. I made a connection with you in the previous thread (RH negative) that I haven t done with any other poster. I know you are the real thing .

Mr Green

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
When the earth evolves, there will be a lot of Surface changes like Tornadoes, Super storms, and stuff like that. There will be no WW3. That was on another time line.

Sounds like John Titor and aliens, I mean, where did you get that "time line" terminology from?
You must have read the John Titor stuff...?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They have complete control over anyone anytime including me this is how you are silenced your body frequency is switched off without you even knowing it, they have utter control over you. Apply this to the world the why do you think the government wont speak out to you because they are as volnerable as everyday people are, they have no power they are contolled at the flick of a swith what to say. Mysterious illness yeah of course they are because no one sees the people behind it.

The controllers of this globe aren't governments military police non of them. They are all around you and above your head. Passing out, bad memory loss deseases they arent deseases at all, they are made to happen. Do you get the global picture everything you say, do, hear, see, touch is are all created feelings in your body but the number 1 thing electricity all electricity no matter how generated emits a signal you just not aware they can be picked up.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Originally posted by darcon
When the earth evolves, there will be a lot of Surface changes like Tornadoes, Super storms, and stuff like that. There will be no WW3. That was on another time line.

Sounds like John Titor and aliens, I mean, where did you get that "time line" terminology from?
You must have read the John Titor stuff...?

Yes i am familiar with his stuff. You see the time line we are on has been altered many times, You know that asteroid that near missed earth, well on another time line that hit earth and we were destroyed. But like i said are time line was altered therefor, we are alive. Now i know it's hard to swallow, but there are Time Travelers out there trying to help us evolve and they manipulate the time line for our benefit. That being said there are also rogue Time Travelers out there trying to hijack our time line for there own gain, Our another alien Race. But so far were o.k. If you are interested in this sort of stuff, go to "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?" thread by OnTheDeck

Sorry OP, for the off topic Discussion.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Was that supposed to be instantaneous? Cause I am still looking at my computer screen and it hasn't changed. Neither have my surroundings. I'm still sitting on the same chair in the same room. So my perceptions and surroundings are still the same.

Is this something we should expect later on this afternoon, or is it gradual?

Ah, that link, hmmmm. Have read that before. What else ya got?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

EF: Did you not read? You are turned off!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Ok here it is but it will be shift the your perceptions and your surroundings.

Every single person has a body signature which emmits at different frequencies depending on what part of you body is moving talking looking. Any sensory information is picked up by these numbers we all emit. This doesn't end with us it extends out to the universe. Aliens have instruments which can be pick up your signals this lets the beings distinguish between who is a a contact and who isn.t. If your body signal isn't raised they will monitor but leave you alone if it is raised your monitored your entire life.

I remember sleeper saying something similar in one of his threads.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You need to absorb it the the very things you can be controlled by them at any time, when you realize without warning your body can be taken over at the flick of a switch even a decision can be manufactured by them. How many people say that dont know why they did something or thats not usually me I cant believe I did that. In essence they didn't they were made to it by their brain signals being altered. You need to think of it on a global scale.

Give it time

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
More baloney. Like we need it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join