It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Vampire?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No super abilities like flying,invisibility etc from movies...Awakening may come in many forms and from many directions...depends on the person the persons knowledge and enviroment.Sorry for my English.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OK, now the rest of the sceptics watching can bash this next post by me but I have to admit this.

I am right now human. I want to claim I am fairly "in touch" with spirituality. I can sense certain things and spirits in my immediate environment. Either I have just recently (5 minutes) had an increase in spirit activity surrounding me (my gut does not tell me it's a good way) or I have some people sending very negative thoughts toward me.

Is there any connection with my new topic of discussion? I don't know. But for now, I have to be cautious and bail out. I may email you if my gut agrees.

Thank You for your time and insight.

Remember, I am skeptic, but I will and do keep an open mind because I know I do not know everything.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

[*SNIP*]

Removed non-English text.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
[*SNIP*]

Removed Greek text. Please only use English when posting on abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To Black Veil Elder,

Just curious, how old are you? And don't give me a witty response like 500 years old. And what exactly makes you a vampire? Drink blood? Burned by sunlight? Detest garlic? Sharp canines?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
im 18..Its my way of Life..my way of thinking..my self

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OK Very simple question.

What makes you think your a vampire? How did this come to your mind?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Some things you cant explain...After some incidents i started change from inside..There is a time when you stay still and just observe everything around you and you let your mind free..You start seeing things with a clearer mind..
I've evolved my way of thinking in that way that i can pronounce my self as a Vampire..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Veil Elder
Some things you cant explain...After some incidents i started change from inside..There is a time when you stay still and just observe everything around you and you let your mind free..You start seeing things with a clearer mind..
I've evolved my way of thinking in that way that i can pronounce my self as a Vampire..

Ok then..... I'm a Phoenix. Like that?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well...I d like that but if you are how can u type?with ur legs?and i dont think a phoenix would surf in the web...Anyway..i cant make you believe...
Then no need to ask...Thank you..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well...I d like that but if you are how can u type?with ur legs?and i dont think a phoenix would surf in the web...Anyway..i cant make you believe...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
For what its worth folks, the OP does seem to speak Greek and has knowledge of a little-known term for vampires, and about a place they were once known to dwell. (Well, he sais the place has no real connection to vampires, but member knew what I was talking about though.)

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
[*Snip*]

Mod edit: Non English text removed.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well the island hasnt got any connection to Vampirism...I heard that rumor also but that is just some foreign story..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Well, speaking Greek is not a prerequisite to being a vampire. And the member says they are in Greece anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
??????????Can u make ur self more clear plz??????????
Who are you refering to?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

Who? Me?

Use the "reply to" key when referring to a specific post.

I was merely pointing out that one need not speak Greek to be a vampire. Even though you seem to speak Greek.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Are you part of the vampire religion?

Do you have the vampire 'bible'?

Did you do the rituals that they must do to change and elevate to a vampiric state?

Do you actively feed off of other people's energies? (Non-blood drinking vampirism)

And, could you just give most of the information that you feel bests describes what a vampire is, what separates them from non-vampires, and any other things you can think of? ... while being personally vague if you feel you need a certain anonymity, I can respect that

What do you think of others who claim to be vampires?

What do you think of those who wear fake fangs, or get permanent fangs? those who do other aesthetic vampire role-playing? those who do blood-letting and drinking?

Any other comments about those pretending to be vampires?

Any other comments about -real- vampires?

Any other comments/info about yourself?

Please take my inquiries with respect, not as an attack.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Some things you cant explain...After some incidents i started change from inside..There is a time when you stay still and just observe everything around you and you let your mind free..You start seeing things with a clearer mind

C'mon people! Are you seriously going to believe this?!

He basically says in the above quote that he claims to be a vampire because he FEELS like one. Just because he wants to be a vampire, DOESN'T make him one.

I've seen loons like these on TV. They want it so bad, so they convince themselves they have it.

Don't believe this nonsense, and read the above quote again and again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join