It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Vampire?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Do you want to meet one?
I live in Greece Thessaloniki so if anyone comes around and wants to meet one just let me know...

More info contact me at [*SNIP*]
Farewell.

Removed personal info.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Though I would love to entertain the thought of there being actual vampires, I kind of doubt that if you had easy access to vampires or are a vampire yourself you would so casually mention it online. Seems pretty unlikely. Not to say that if vampires are around they wouldn't have adapted to modern life, just seems to be a pretty unremarkable and unbelievable way to meet a vampire or at the very least the spokesperson of one.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting offer. Perhaps you will end up meeting another unique person, say a level 14 dragon wizard mage. I've heard they don't really exist, but then again - here we are.

p.s. What age are you, what age do you look, and what gender?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well..Who knows what Pandora's box had inside...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Stop the cryptic nonsense. If you would like to share what your connection to the vampire world is I will be more than happy to listen.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Nonsense?Dont be rude...Ok then..Im a vampire...and i would like to make a show off on others...But..This place isnt just the right spot to have an easy conversation...so..Contact me

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
just remain humble, but provide some more details. if your intent is genuine, certainly you will get a better selection of people by seeing how they interact online, as opposed to email.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yes details would be nice. So far it's just myself and Scientist that have responded, so what do you have to lose by talking to us in this forum. Seriously. If you are, in fact a real vampire there be some trinket of knowledge that you possess that will at least make us wonder if you are in fact telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Why would a vampire enjoy the character of Vincent Valentine anyhow, seems like your life would be so much more interesting than Final Fantasy.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thread is already writenVampire Exist so no need to write again

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

I know I already looked at your previous thread. You throw out a couple of posts and then ask people to pm you. What's the deal with that? Right now you are looking like nothing more than a troller or someone trying to lure people with the idea of vampirism only to toy with them. Seriously, I've always had an i interest in vampires, so it would be nice if you could expound upon yourself as a vampire, not list the different types that are out there, and say that you can do some things that others can't. C'mon man give people some credit, if you want yourself to be known, then tell us something that we don't already know.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Do i look like a ginny pig to you?I dont care how i look.credit?to whom should i give credit for..And i dont want to be known.i want to stop some ppl saying crap stuff...any other question sir?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am open to the idea that vampires may exist. I have never been approached by one an introduced themself(ves) as a vampire though. I you are a true vampire, then would you be willing to answer a few basic questions, in public, just for all our knowledge?

1. Which type of vampire are you?
2. Why publically announce yourself as one. In my little knowledge I have, I would think that there may also be "hunters" out there wanting to do away with vampires.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The thread author needs to present something for discussion for this thread to remain open.

What would you like to discuss here?

I'm sure there are many interesting aspects of vampire life you could present.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
fair enough.
1:Both psy & Sang.
2:Why shouldnt i?"Hunters"??You think that there are "ppl" out there that hunt Vampires...Fair enough with the Dhampire thing but i dont think someone will go out seeking Vampires and kill them...its like with the question..did vampires do anything wrong?and be hunted?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Nothing to discuss..Thread Closed.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wait, you start threads that are meant for conversation on a conspiracy/paranormal site, yet get all irritated when people ask you legitimate questions. This site is meant for conversation, if you do not intend to have a conversation about yourself after starting a thread claiming that you are vampire, then maybe you shouldn't start threads in the first place. Not sure what a ginny pig is however..... oh wait did you mean guinea pig? Maybe you should spend your next few years of fearing the sun learning how to write properly in English. Though I was skeptical, and at the same time willing to listen you have proven nothing, except that if you are a vampire, you are probably pretty useless. So grab your PSP and climb into your coffin, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core is coming out soon, you're probably pretty excited. Good luck to you in your quest for stronger medication to alleviate your delusions of grandeur.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
OK, since you are both psychic and sang., do you need to eat food, like what we humans eats for nutrition? or Choose to eat food to keep up a facade?

What is the average lifespan, in years, for your type of vampire?

Have you always been a vampire, or were you turned?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thank You...That was a nice talk Osiris....
Yes i eat food for nutrition and not to keep up a facade..normal lifespan and i was awakend.how about you?Sang..

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If this is an ignorant question, I apologize, but if you are real, I gotta ask. Are there vampires, if you are or are not, that have special abilities like Hollywood portrays?

Awakened.... similar to one day waking up and realizing you are one?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join