It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Vampire?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is a bit unorganized but bare with me..

In my opinion there are vampires and Vampyres. In my own translation.. Vampires are what I call people that actually 'think' they ARE a vampyre and BELIEVE they lead a vampyre lifestyle. I respect that you are what you want to be. However your desires are just.. sad. No offense, BUT Come on people, Real Vampyres would not make a Public announcement. I'm guessing they like their privacy. Readers, just imagine for a second you were a real vampyre, 1) why would you tell other people? (alot of people will turn to hate crimes if they knew you existed or some would crowd around you, they'd be like the paparazi but worse!) 2) The Government wouldnt hesitate to get your a**! Reason number (3) Your family, wouldnt they disapprove of you for exposing their kind?. If you dare think of vampyres this way, you can simply see the reasons why they would be in hiding.. They have too much to risk, not to mention people would go ludicrus. And this is for 'real' vampyres not vampires.

Now people, dont get me wrong I think its possible that some human .. somewhere could be born as a vamp. hybrid (half human). But what are the chances of that? From my research, I personally think vampires are a different race/species of people. I dont know if they are from another dimension(as some people claim or what though).

Now, to the poster. *We're born human, we stay human, unless some great toxic chemical mutate us or we get infected by an animal or something, then thats a different story.* But. Often times people mistake what is happening to them as something else and once you have that mindset, its incrediable the things you'll think are happening. once again, no offense; I think these 'changes' that you were referring to is just YOU. You are probably developing your spirituality more. I think you should try meditation, psi balls, precognition IF this is really the case (which I think it is) It will take some time but it'll do you some good.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alli3

Dude I totally respect your beleifs. You are sorta right in a way. I am a Vampyre and i have told this fact on this site. I do like privacy, BUT i DONT like completely hiding what i am. My coven doesent mind if i tell people. They CARE if i stand in a crowded place and let loose all of our secrets and where to find us and how to kill uss... ETC;. So thats how it is with my coven, The AMPYVERA. IDK how it is with other covens.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black Veil Elder
Nonsense?Dont be rude...Ok then..Im a vampire...and i would like to make a show off on others...But..This place isnt just the right spot to have an easy conversation...so..Contact me

In this post it seems you want to show off your "Vampire" qualities. But then you type...

Originally posted by Black Veil Elder
Do i look like a ginny pig to you?I dont care how i look.credit?to whom should i give credit for..And i dont want to be known.i want to stop some ppl saying crap stuff...any other question sir?

Now you don't want to show off. Just by this contradiction it seems to me that you are attempting to pull some legs, or fangs. Methinks your bark is worse than your bite. (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mythLUVER

It seems that you are truly living up to your name.

Once again, just because you WANT to be or believe it, does NOT make it so.

Welcome to the real world.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Lucky for everyone on this board, I'm a certified vampire slayer.
To date, I've slain eight vampires, and three vampire children.
So, please give me your addresses, zip/postal codes, and phone numbers so I can dispose of the rest of you.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
...I'm a certified vampire slayer...

What exactly is a certified vampire slayer? Can I see your certification? How do I become a certified vampire slayer? Do you have "proof" of the vampires you claim to have "disposed of". If you killed them, doesn't that count as murder? Since you admitted to "disposing" of them, can we say that you are admitting to the crime? Am I allowed to testify at your trial if you are tried for murder?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well you see, fellow poster.
Had you paid attention to the clear nature of my post, or even, gone a bit further and looked at previous posts I've made on ATS, you would see I'm clearly being sarcastic.
I thought about saying something else, to make my vampire statement truly outlandish, but then I thought "No...Who in their right mind is going to think I'm being serious?"
Well, you've certainly taken the cake.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Well my apologies, this thread seems to have more than one outlandish claim in it. So I jumped to the conclusion that there was yet another. And while I am not familiar with your other posts, I have seen some rather harsh posts by other members.

Again apologies for my naivety, I am sure it will happen again. Most likely not from you, but another.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I won't be fooled again!
(wonder who said that...)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
my name is Ziba what does this mean to you?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mythLUVER

I had asked the original poster in this thread. If I may ask you as well. Do you or any other vampyres you know have "special Hollywood-like portayed" abilities?

How long does a vampyre live?

How is one "turned"?

I ask these questions out of respect because I do feel and believe that vampires or vampyres do exist.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This seems more like the thread title should be 'looking for other LARP-ers...'

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey guys, come on.
Leave them alone now.
I'd be delusional too if I spent my life sitting around in my parents basement

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I had to go through and read this entire thread just to find out that the OP won't give one smidgen of proof about his claims.

It just does not make any sense to me whatsoever that someone would claim to be a vampire on a website and then muddle the waters with no real life proof of their claims.

I am not going to doubt that the OP is from Greece cause for one that doesn't matter in the least. It's not the point that this thread is trying to make. What is the point is that this poster has made a claim that is very difficult to prove.

If the OP wants people to believe his claims he needs to bring a lot of verifiable proof to the table or people are just going to think that he is nuts.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
hey hey ppl ppl really here i'm not trying to get in the way of all the arguing but see i believe vampires are real not that ive ever seen or met one but i still believe

here's the thing I would think if you were really a vampire( and i'm not sayng you're lying i'm juust throwing this out there) secrecy would be the best policy because even if there isn't a van helsing type character out there, i know plenty of people who would kill a vampire if met with face to face. Why are you being so forth with? have you ever told anyone else like in earlier times or are you just coming out now? this rings a little Queen of the Damed to me no offense

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I vant to drink you blooood........LOL! No really, I have seen so many vampire wannabe's on TV, that truly believe they are vampires, there is a fellow who lives in our community who thinks he is, he has a skin sensitivity to light (sunlight), but that disorder is commonly known as a form or urticaria, and many have it. He thinks he must drink blood, however this started all at once, and he drank from his girlfriend, now she is no where around, but he is still not dead of starvation. It is a fixation for him. He is really someone who desires to fit in but cannot find a spot, so he makes himself so unique that he makes his own spot. But everyone just thinks he needs help. Same story with all those that you see on TV. If proof existed of a true vampire in this world we would know it.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

Dear Black Veil Elder,

Although I admire your courage to try and make things clear to people I must point out a few things.

The use of the name elder implies that you have a long and good reputation build up within the vampire community and lead a coven/organisation. Do you? Is your name supposed to be amongst those of father Sebastian and lord Simion? The people who have lead the community for a long time and thus have earned the respect to do so.

Second of all, do you have permission of Michelle Belanger (author of the book Vampire Codex and author of the Black Veil) to use the term black veil in your user name? And did you understand what she wrote about making a positive impression, being carefull with exposing yourself, only share with people you know very well?

Third and final. Hunters are real. The Vatican made a law about it and never has changed or got rid of this law. This means every priest would be allowed to slay a vampire. Most of them are sane people, but there's one in england that's totally crazy. He's been on bbc a couple of times and has killed a few people. He is however still not arrested because he's hiding.

Ave, black veil youngster... I wish the best for you but be more considerate.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Number one..OP please refrain from using other languages in posts here. We are predominantly english.
Number two..you are 18, and from Greece you say? Iam aware of a somewhat goth culture there due to my participation on a site that I will refrain from mentioning here. Those members are mostly nuts or emo or posers..so I think you know the site of which I speak.
At first when I read your very first post here on ATS I was intrigued. However, I notice your posting style has changed somewhat...
Perhaps you are sharing your account with your brethren in blood ?
Give our intelligence some credit here please. No true vampyre would announce anything on an internet forum. And yes I do believe. I believe they prefer to hide in the shadows.
I also believe that you have become so enraptured in a subculture so different from your real life because you find it romantic and exhilarating that your fantasy and reality have merged into one shade of gray versus black and white.
It is very easy to do when one's life is unsatisfying.
Perhaps you need to focus on the real reasons why you would like to fancy yourself immortal, or undead.
To fit in with a crowd? To make others respect you? To put fear in those whom you previously feared?

Look in the mirror..I'm sure you have a reflection...and ask yourself why you are really doing this.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi well call me crazy if you like but I believe in vampires:

Not as what everyone thinks of them to be ...but I do believe there exist entities who consume the souls (blood) of others to survive in other realms.

It is a misguided state and unfortunately, some who exist this way don't know that they have become a vampire.

They do this to survive. They are not evil in an evil sense. They want to live in an eternal state and they have found a way to do it.

666 = the number of a man (Reincarnated)

I believe many people on the planet now were once vampires and when they given a way out, many took it. There still exist those who refuse to reincarnate and so, live as vampires.

And I am not talking about those LaVey mentions... psychic vampires. I am talking about the real deal here. Those who consume the souls of others to survive.

If you were a vampire and a King in that realm and you had offspring who were Royalty, would you want to forfeit that?

Would you want to relinquish the power in that realm to reincarnate?

There would only be one reason for them to accept and change their state. If they were able to retain the status of which they have attained in that realm.

There status has been guarranteed. And we can thank the Blood of God for that.

Vampires want eternal life. They want to retain their identity and status and kingdom. Well, thanks to Christ all they need do now is 'believe' and they have it. Many wait for the change/transformation.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
[edit on 6-7-2008 by Shintodo_Hitto]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

Salutations, I am very much interested in meeting with you. Please, if you dont mind, what is the name of your coven, and where can i find you.

-Vardoulacha

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join