It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Vampire?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like to meet a vampire but if the folklores are correct, I might get bitten to death. And being the atheist I am, I don't have any holy objects to defend myself with. Let's just hope that if I ever do meet a real life vampire, he'll be a vegetarian.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
All I ask for is immortality.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You know, I just have to comment. Just the mere suggestion that you are posting a thread asking people that if they want to meet a vampire to find you in Greece- really, you have got to be kidding me? Wouldnt you prefer, posting a youtube video of yourself proving that you arnt even slightly a vampire. *rolls eyes*

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ugh, i agree with alot of the people in this thread. It is ONE thing to say you are a vampire, It's ANOTHER thing to actually be a "Night Life Rockstar" Of course i always make the mistake of giving someone the benefit of the doubt, sooooo....prove it. i know many people in this thread has said to do so already, but im just adding some strength to the notion. If you truley are a vampire, a brief demonstration couldnt hurt, i mean you'll out live us anyway should you embarass yourself. haha, no offense intended, but for now. Have a good one and ill be in line waiting for some kind of truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Who here assumes, Now that the debunkers have come to the fourm, the op doesn't come back

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black Veil Elder
im 18..Its my way of Life..my way of thinking..my self

first you say you're a psi AND a sang. then you go on to say that you are a vampire because it is the state of your psychological being--so where does you truly being a sang come in? or are you saying that you are, "figuratively", a sang?

you ought to know that if you dont keep your story straight on a site like this, you will be found out--we arent all failing high schoolers who've got nothing else to do with our time.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lol, the OP claims to be 102-years-old on his MySpace. His tag reads "Elysium Legion", which appears to be a guild in the MMORPG - online game - Aion.

According to the OP's Facebook, his name is William. His default profile image is of a long-haired, masked individual pointing a knife to his forehead. His 180+ friends consist of people involved in an "alternative" lifestyle.

Sounds like a kid with a fantasy.

It's interesting what a simple e-mail address can tell you these days, heh.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ignore this double post, having internet problems.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Veil Elder
Do you want to meet one?
I live in Greece Thessaloniki so if anyone comes around and wants to meet one just let me know...

More info contact me at [SNIP]
Farewell.

I am very intersted in vampires. I often wish I was one. But I have come to the conclusion that vampires can not exsist. Its simple math. The first Vampire lets say was created in the year 1000 ad (this is for this purpose only) He must drink the blood of one human every 3 months to survive. So after 3 months you have 2 vamps, 6 months 4 vamps, 9 months 8 vamps, and after 1 year 16 vamps. After 2yrs 256 vamps. Now after 6yrs thats over 16million. Thats enough to qualify as a city and still have 1003yrs to go to get to present day. Now even if you only turn every 5th person that is still a very large population and an even larger dead population that has been drained of all blood. Which in todays world would have made news all over. Even if it was anamils. So if you would like me to believe you then I would need proof. solid proof that you are what you say you are

Mod edit: Removed personal information in quote box.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmotley
I am very intersted in vampires. I often wish I was one. But I have come to the conclusion that vampires can not exsist. Its simple math. The first Vampire lets say was created in the year 1000 ad (this is for this purpose only) He must drink the blood of one human every 3 months to survive. So after 3 months you have 2 vamps, 6 months 4 vamps, 9 months 8 vamps, and after 1 year 16 vamps. After 2yrs 256 vamps. Now after 6yrs thats over 16million.

Math based on assumptions much ^^

Im not saying that I believe the OP or anyone else in this thread posing as a vampire..

1) But lets assume it takes drinking the vampires blood and not only get bitten for one to change into one..

2) Or lets assume that its a totally different species wich arn't transferable.

If you don't require drinking of blood to survive I wouldn't consider you a vampire.. so if you can sustain yourself on salad or pizza etc.. your not a vampire in my book

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
From my experience and… When someone is saying I’m from 13- 22 years old and are mentioning psi and other vampire sorts is faker!!!
Real vampires CAN’T expose themselves!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
p.s. What age are you, what age do you look, and what gender?

Found his picture for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dear those who step outside the influence of time!
We are looking for a new life, which passes the influence of time, the immortality.
For us, one human life is so short but the normal things that we have to do to exist in this world are too much. Like a rules never be changed, being born, studying, growing up, working. There’s no much time left for “dreams” and “interests”. Although it’s just easy like traveling, discovering the nature or our country. Reading books, comic books, novels,… Drawing some pictures or listening to our favorite songs,…
Life is so boring with the work repeat themselves everyday like a program which has been set up and we, the normal humans do that program day after day, aren’t different from robots.
Surely one day no far, if we pass the age of 15, we will also become trivial humans. The wishes will be covered by “daily worries”, the dreams will yield to the thing called “reality”.
We never want it to happen. There are so many things we wanna do. We wanna “live”, not “exist”.
if you are reading this e-mail please come over as soon as possible and help us out of this running time.
We know we are so covetous and selfish but we only need like that. Please help us!
We know there will be a lot of people think that we are so crazy, even discontented with us who don’t cherish what we are having at present while reading this e-mail. But that is what we are longing for to make our living purposes come true.
At once there is an opportunity we will try. No matter what happens, still better than we will regret doing nothing hereafter.
We really truly hope time will stop at this age of 15. Please help us, immortal clan!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
well good luck with your search, seeing how they've never exsisted and are only make-believe your going to have a hard search.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by noraneko_no_yoru

REALLY!!!!!! DID YOU REALLY JUST WRITE ALL OF THAT, OR IS IT ME?

look, i understand the need for something more than living 70-90 years and being "forever young", being so very powerful, whether it's physical or emotional..... But life is life.... it doesn't have to be a routine if you don't let it be.
I am a director, and in that profession you get to do something new every day!!! THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL! this world has so much to offer and so much left to be discovered! there is so much to do, and new things to see! why the hell would you want to basically end your life, put aside the question of whether vampires exist.... There is so much to live for.....so much to experience, to grow old for......
I must say, i feel sorry for you and for anyone like you. For anyone who wants too end his life and remain stuck in a "15 year old body" for the rest of his/her life.....

Once again, i truly feel sorry for you for thinking like that.....It's very sad and quite morbid.........

I'm sure this will all be forgotten once you grow up a bit, maybe wait till you're 17-19............ you'll look back at this and simply laugh.

I hope you find happiness and meaning in life. and if you don't, keep on looking, because i can guarantee you one thing, you won't become a vampire........

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thanks for your comment and advice.
Everyone has their own opinion, their own viewpoint so we can’t force anyone of you to listen to us but we still keep this our intention and we won’t give up. Even though you don’t accept this please don’t think it’s a joke.
Our search for the immortality isn’t meant that we’re living in illusive world of movies or any attractive stories about Vampire. We don’t deny the fact that having power, special look isn’t attractive. But these things aren’t important, what we really want to find is “time”!
As you said, this world has a lot of places to discover, so many things to do and new things to see,… Yes, you’re right. We agree with what you said. We want to discover strange places in this world, to read books in the national library, to look at the sky and the nature everyday,… But if we spend all time doing these things, what we shall do for a living? It’s not including that we don’t only live for ourselves, still our family. Despite how we indulge, we still have to have a sense of responsibility for them, right? Moreover, if we don’t have money, what can we do? If we want to have money not only to do what we like but also to support our family, we have to have a good job. If we want to find a good job in future, we have to study hard when we’re young.
Like that, from young to old, from early morning until complete darkness, when is the time for us to do what we like? How many things which you really want to do can you do a day? Or easier, how far can you go in your life? Do you dare to affirm that you never wish to have more time?
Life is so short, maybe we still can’t finish what we want to do in our life. There’s someone who accept it because they have lived without regreting. We really admire them because we can’t do like them, there are so many things left that make us longingly remember. Therefore, whatever it costs, we still want to look for the immortality.
The supernatural powers, the marvellous phenomenons,… like Santa Claus, the existence of Vampire,… aren’t accepted by almost everyone because these things are thought as betraying science. We know you are discontented with us who believe in not proven things. But allow us to ask that is there anyone has surely proved the fact that this world doesn’t have any Santa Claus at all or any existences of Vampire, of the immortality? Proving it’s true or not are only the same. The most important is that we believe in that and we’re looking for those things.
We’re trying to follow the statement: “Don't put off what you can do today“! Looking for the immortality is what we really wanna do and really truly have to do. If so we will never regret doing nothing, no matter what happens hereafter.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thus it is as age lasts even throughout the purge. Tell me what i8s the prophecy. If you can answer this simple question. I will help you back into the fold....

Therian Shadeslight

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join