It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 'Deputizing' Businesses and granting them 'shoot to kill' rights!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad someone else other than Myself and the government read's My posts here, lol. I say violence is the last resort, with the thinking that a Sherman tank, Bradley fighting vehicle full of troops, or M1-Abrams to resolve a dispute over a mud puddle is a bit of overkill and seriously silly. There is a time and place for armored vehicles, just as much as there is a time and place for sniper's, and riot gear. We as citizens however are very much limited in the amount of weapons we can utilize. Using passive-aggressive techniques has been around since before Ghandi.

You can stop a tank in Tienneman Square with one man. You can stop a government by starving yourself and calling it a fasting for righteousness. You can stop a business from utilizing your purchases and information by not being a customer. The limits of your abilities are only limited by your imagination. Weapons will not resolve these types of things written about in here, but intelligence and out-thinking them.

If you pick up a physical weapon like a shotgun, sniper rifle, or grenade, then you are only falling into a trap, because then you become a target, which can be utilized as a propagnada piece as to the reason to take away those same weapons because you are a "crazy person" wth a gun. Well, yes, guns can protect you, but use the protection when it is the absolute last resort. Your brain is not a conventional weapon, because you can not see what you are thinking. Use your conventional weapons in tune with your unconventional, and make the right choice to make the people who come after you look like the bigger jerk. Situation dictates tactics, tactics dictates outcome, outcome dictates the winner. As we all know, the winner is the one who writes the history books.

If you are a smaller force and the other force is larger, you are mobile while the other force takes longer to get mobilized. If your force has less weapons, then the other force has more weapons which you can force them to use and or take away. If you force has the low ground and the other force has the high ground, then tunnel under him and take the high ground. If you are forced to retreat with your force, do not use the word "retreat" but "fall back and regroup" because a retreat is a cowardly act without thought and prone to mindless panic, while falling back and regrouping is a thought out process that means you have not given up yet but you are finding a new place to fortify and do a quick inventory of your resources.

Oh yeah, and never ever fall for the "Trojan Horse" as to let a spy or saboteur within your midst would be your undoing. There are all kinds of tactics to use but your best tactic is the use of Guerilla Tactics.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If you do not utilize the businesses that are "deputized" then how can they inform on you? They can not. Figuring out which businesses are a part of the program may or may not be difficult, but using your brain to do that isn't difficult. This is kind of like if we all stopped purchasing gasoline for one day, it would tell the oil industry that they can not squeeze us dry.

Of course, why do you think that Bill Gates wants to purchase Yahoo? It's not just the money he can get from advertising, but from the Federal Government to spy on you. He has all the backdoors into your computer through you using Windows now, but this will give him an even bigger look at what you do.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Of course, why do you think that Bill Gates wants to purchase Yahoo? It's not just the money he can get from advertising, but from the Federal Government to spy on you. He has all the backdoors into your computer through you using Windows now, but this will give him an even bigger look at what you do.

Well, the yahoo thing just got even a step more alarming IMO. Now Rupert Murdoch / News corp is trying to partner up with them. They are infiltrated to the tee. So there's the proverbial giant foot in the back door. Next up is google...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Secret Police is one thing, But Secret Army?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Heh-Seems the FBI didn't like the word getting out on this. They actually came out and attempted to discredit the story due to the uproar it was causing!

FBI calls Progressive's InfraGard Story "Patently False"

Well, on February 15, the FBI issued a press release denouncing the article.

The FBI’s Cyber Division Assistant Director Shawn Henry said, “The article’s claims are patently false.”

First, Henry nitpicked the headline of the article, saying: “The title, however catchy, is a complete fabrication.” Is it really? FBI Director Mueller himself called InfraGard members “partners in our mission to protect America,” adding that they were his “first line of defense.”

As to the most serious claim, Henry said that “InfraGard members have no extraordinary powers and have no greater right to ‘shoot to kill’ than other civilians.”

“No greater right”? That’s odd language, isn’t it?

And it reminded me of a quote from my article from Curt Haugen, CEO of S’Curo Group, and a proud InfraGard member. When I asked him about whether the FBI or Homeland Security agents had told InfraGard members they could use lethal force in an emergency, he said: “That much I cannot comment on. But as a private citizen, you have the right to use force if you feel threatened.”

Note that the FBI did not deny that it ever told InfraGard members that they could “shoot to kill.” All that Henry said was that InfraGard members “have no greater right.” That doesn’t exactly blow a hole in my story.

The FBI seemed put out that I did not give enough information about the meeting the whistleblower attended. “Unfortunately, the author of the Progressive article refused even to identify when or where the claimed ‘small meeting’ occurred in which issues of martial law were discussed,” Henry said in the press release. “If we get that information, the FBI certainly will follow up and clarify any possible misunderstandings.”

The reason I didn’t identify where or when the meeting took place is obvious: I didn’t want to reveal anything that would expose my whistleblower.

The press release fails to mention, however, that I received confirmation about discussions of “lethal force” from another member of InfraGard, whom I did name.

Nor did the press release dispute any other facts in the article, such as that InfraGard members (more than 23,000 of them) “receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does—and, at least on one occasion, before elected officials.”

Full story:
www.progressive.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Ahh, a true mark of a good reporter... Follow up! Thanks.
f/s'd

Ya know DD, we should do a joint podcast sometime...call it Conspiracy Newshounds Anonymous or something!
Might be kinda fun!

InfraTard, I swear. Slowly but surely we uncover their sinister plots. I love it. Keep up the great work man.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is something that's simple enough to overcome. If the business does not get your business, they can not stay in business, now can they? If you cut off their source of income, they shrivel up and go bankrupt. This is not that difficult to comprehend in the least.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

So insightful, jackinthebox- I DO feel like i'm seeing the horror of it all,
and I relish in the thought that my Marine father taught me how to use
my rifle to preserve the 2nd amendment from ANY threat, such as
commie-corporatocracy or facsist tyrannical 'surviellance industry
complex' or... you-know!

By the way, I love your avatar... hope that doesn't make me look
"comfortably dumb!"

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Big deal.

If all this doom and gloom makes a viable turn for the worse, there's going to be a lot more guns pointed in their direction than there will be in ours. Americans are lazy, but don't think for a minute we're not totally complacent.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just learning about this stuff. Fascinating! And, scary as hell.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! S+F. I hope people get prepared for this and are ready to stop these evil SOBs!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kerontehe

@ kerontehe Clearances are not required but are used in place of Backround Checks. If you do not have a clearance, a backround check will be run on you before you are accepted as a new member. I`ve personally never heard of such things. Folks there is a lot of disinformation out there.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by sublime223]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join