It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits as ministers recognise polygamy

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits as ministers recognise polygamy

www.dailymail.co.uk

Husbands living in a "harem" with multiple wives have been cleared to claim state benefits for all their different partners.

A Muslim man with four spouses - which is permitted under Islamic law - could receive £10,000 a year in income support alone.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't get it.

I thought UK was a non-muslim country, plus does that mean we can get extra wives if we're not muslim?

p.s. Having multiple wives are nice though, I think lol.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
p.s. Having multiple wives are nice though, I think lol.

Are you kidding? It's wives! Not girlfriends.

Oh, the horror!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ya i think it's possible you may find multiple soulmates, lmao

But again, I never tried that though.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What splendid news!

I am so happy that another group of individuals will be able to have a nice lifestyle thanx to me and the other hardworking people of Britain!

How about ministers recognising the long term continually employed,(23 years for me),and give us a damned tax rebate!

[edit on 4-2-2008 by scobro]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

People should file complaint to government and speak up about it, no doubt.

Nice avatar you have there, scobro.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't see how having multiple wives could benefit for me, if they both don't sleep together with me whats the point lol.

Anyway I have heard of someone from a friend that has two wives, his first wife couldn't have children, so they agreed for him to marry someone else, and now he has two children, both wives live in different houses, so he visites them both with equal time.

I don't see how this kind of thing can work without jealousy thou.

I've heard of somewhere in the world where the women are the ones who get more than one husband!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is not muslim law, this is laws from the none muslin country that obviously he is been living at.

The polygamy in muslim countries is limited to the ability of the man to be able to support and feed his wives and children.

It is funny that when I was working in Quantico I remember asking the question to a muslim officer on training in the base of how many wives he was allowed to have.

He said that they can only have wives that they can afford and no more.

So obviously the country in which this man is now supporting the man having wives that he could no be able to have in his own muslim country.

Islamic law permits men to have up to four wives at any one time - known as a harem - provided the husband spends equal amounts of time and money on each of them.

What the article is not telling is that he would no be able to have as many wives in his own country if he can not support them.

Somebody needs to stop this because it will bring an influx of muslim men getting as many wives as he wants so the country none muslin country he is residing support them for him

Outrageous.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Truly unbelievable

This country is absolutley *snip* crazy

I think what we should do next is give all these hard working people lots of free health care, loads of unemployment benefits, tax breaks and whilst we're at it get them to invite all their distant relations over for the party too.......

Oh......wait a sec......we already do that......

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/4/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Thanx for the compliment, but that is only half of it.

I can't fit it all in.(Ooerr missus)!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I've been raising this issue in and out of forums for years, but it's gone right by most people.

In this country, bigamy is illegal, it's an offence.

Yet for many years, those of Islamic faith have been gaining entry as refugees and assisted migrants and flouting (with the government's sure knowledge) the laws of this country as regards bigamy.

It's not uncommon for Muslim males to have several wives and families. These wives and families live in separate government-provided (tax-payer funded) houses. Each individual family-unit of wife and children, are financially supported .. totally supported .. by the tax-payer.

The husbands are most often unemployed and unemployable due to their lack of skills and inability to speak English.

Nevertheless, they have proved themselves eager to impregnate each of their several wives as frequently as possible.

These men spend most of their time in the company of others just like them. They spend the majority of their days sitting in coffee bars run by their Islamic countrymen.

So, what we appear to have here is a situation where non-Muslim males are forced by their financial circumstances to restrict the number of children they have. And of course, the non-Muslim males are permitted by law to have only one wife.

The non-Muslim males work hard all their lives to support NOT ONLY their own few offspring and wife .... but ALSO the several wives and MANY offspring of the non-employed Muslim migrants.

This situation has been going on for a long time.

The government has known about it .. of course. After all, it's the government that snatches money from the hands of hard-working non-Muslims .. in order to generously deliver it into the hands of the Muslim community.

What other reason could there BE than that our politicians are INTENT that the Muslim community should rapidly overtake in number the non-Muslim community ?

So what's wrong with Muslims ... do they have no pride .. no honour .. no ethics .. no sense of fair play .. no gratitude for those who generously opened their doors to migrants ?

And what of Allah ... does he encourage Muslims to TAKE and take with no conscience ? Doesn't Allah command Muslim males to support their OWN large, bigamous families ? Does Allah instead demand that Muslims rip-off the Good Samaritans of the world ?

The Usual Suspects are at the back of this, as always, posing as 'charitable, Christian organisations bringing Muslims to the kind and generous First World nations '. They use dummy Christian-charities as fronts. But DO they also welcome polygamous Muslims to Israel and shower them with tax-payers' money and allow them to have several wives and sets of children simultaneously at the expense of the host communities ? If not, why not ?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Excellent post, nailed the issue here my friend how long it will take for this people to become the growing minority and start taking over the nations political affairs.

Look at the immigration problems in the US, Spanish are the biggest growing minority in this nation and the illegals are becoming the biggest problem facing our nations now falling economy.BTW I am spanish

If the people in the UK do not start pressing their political leaders into doing something they will be supporting the growing majority unemployed and their growing families.

Four wifes and not birth control can yield a big population boost.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

It's not uncommon for Muslim males to have several wives and families. These wives and families live in separate government-provided (tax-payer funded) houses. Each individual family-unit of wife and children, are financially supported .. totally supported .. by the tax-payer.

Umm no it actually IS uncommon, most muslims have 1 wife.

The only people to blame here is the goverment.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks Marg6043

Simple case of 'do unto others', I would have thought.

After all, when in Rome, you do as the Romans do .. right ?

Yet if you're a Muslim, it appears you ignore all that and exploit other nations' generosity until you've drained it dry.

And it's not just the UK.

Happening in Australia also and has been for years.

The 'talk back' radio jocks don't have a WORD to say on the topic .. strange, considering they tout themselves as being the 'voice of the people' and prepared to 'tackle issues head-on and keep governments honest '.

NOR do the Opposition parties have a word to say on the matter.

NOR does the filth media.

Cat got ALL their tongues, for some reason. (unless you've done your homework and already know which group controls and owns the media, virtually world-wide )

In Australia, there used to be a forum (may still exist) called Woglife. I was alerted to the government-sponsored (tax-payer funded) Muslim communities polygamous exploitation of public funds on that Woglife forum.

If I hadn't learned it direct from the source .. I may never have known. Just as most non-Muslims are still unaware of this scandal.

Because the politicians whom WE PAY would certainly never volunteer the information !

On Woglife, a teenage Muslim boy recounted how his father would visit the boy's mother (one of several of his father's wives) periodically to TAKE the money handed her by politicians (tax-payers' hard earned monies) for support of her several children.

The boy explained that his father went around EACH of his several wives on 'payment day' and took most of the money from them .. leaving those women with only a few dollars to support their many children each.

The father also beat his several wives, according to his son .. and beat his children too. As well as impregnating his wives as soon as possible after they'd delivered their last child.

The boy hated his father and had no respect for his mother. The boy was forced to baby-sit his several siblings .. play the 'father' role. The boy hated his life and even though he was desperate to gain an education, he knew his parents would soon pull him out of school and force him to work.

In Australia, a payment of several thousand dollars is paid to the parents on the birth of each child. That's in addition to free housing (and repairs, etc.) provided to Muslim migrant families and ongoing and generous Family Allowance payments each fortnight.

In effect, the Australian governments (one after another, regardless of which party they profess to belong to .. they're all working to the same agenda) are PAYING migrants to breed. At the same time, non-Muslim Australians are taxed within an inch of their lives. And age-pensioners, who've paid taxes all their lives and had only teh children they could afford to raise and support *themselves * are compelled by the same disgusting politicians to exist on the smell of an oily rag in their old age.

But the Usual Suspects prepared the stage for all this by programming populations to 'self-silence' their justifiable outrage. The Usual Suspects, using their foul 'media' programmed societies to accept nonsense concepts such as 'politically correct speech' and 'racism'. For some reason, people are afraid to speak out, for fear they are being 'racist'.

ANYTHING that doesn't conform with the Usual Suspects' plans to decimate societies, is labelled 'racist' and 'politically incorrect ' !

But of course when Bush or Blair or lately Brown or other 'leaders' and prime ministers etc. describe Iraqis as the Axis of Evil and Evildoers ... and when these same leaders send your sons and husbands to KILL Muslims .. that's 'ok', huh ? That's not 'racist' I suppose. That's not 'politically incorrect ' ?

And when Muslims rob their host-nations blind and scoff at the host nations' laws ... that's not racist ???? It's not ??? Then what the hell is it ?

When are First World societies going to wake up and STOP betraying their own forefathers who fought and gave their lives for the very nations their grandchildren are handing over without a whimper or protest to migrants who SPIT on the values and generosity of their hosts ?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Potentially, the benefits bill for income support could reach £10m. New guidelines on income support from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) state: "Where there is a valid polygamous marriage the claimant and one spouse will be paid the couple rate (£92.80). "The amount payable for each additional spouse is presently £33.65."

Income support for all of the wives may be paid directly into the husband's bank account, if the family so choose. Muslim couples are only married in the eyes of the British state if they undergo a register office wedding as well as a Nikah, or religious ceremony. Muslim groups say it is quite common for men here to undergo more than one Nikah with different wives. This does not count as bigamy since only the first marriage is legally recognised.

A DWP spokesman said: 'There are fewer than 1,000 polygamous marriages in the UK and only a small percentage of these are claiming social security benefit. "We recently reviewed the rules regarding benefit payments to customers in a polygamous marriage, which conclude that the rules in place since 1987 provide the necessary safeguards to ensure there is no financial advantage for claimants in a valid polygamous marriage."
www.dailymail.co.uk...

1 UK Pound is equal to $1.97. Today. Gee! Before Bush43 just the reverse was true. Wow! MBAs are geniuses at Mucking Bountiful America.

So 92.80 pounds for a couple (on income supplement) is equal to $182.80 in the US. Nothing to write home about! An extra 33.65 pounds per extra wife is not gong to cover the cost of a typical American wife for more than 1 day!

In the US that would be $66.30 per week, per wife. Theoretically a total draw of $381.68 per week or $19,846 a year for a man and 4 wives. Taking care of 4 women is a daunting challenge to any man who would need all the help he could get. ! don’t envy anyone who has to eek out a living for 5 people on less that $20K over here or 10K pounds over there. It’s going to be a lot of day old bread and dried beans.

A cheap price to pay for being nice. Congrats to you Brit!

Q. Over here we have SSI
for people who cannot work due to disabling conditions not self inflected. Security Supplemental Income. As if made in Hell, it allows only 75% of the amount calculated to be the minimum to exist on. Thank You God that we are a nation of Christians and not a nation of atheists!

[edit on 2/4/2008 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Dock6 good post. It takes a very brave person to speak out about this.

I'm in Sydney and I have to say that radio station 2GB is right on the ball with this issue. Especially the overnight shock jock, Jim Ball.
He's been going on about this for ages.

The only solution to the problem of welfare being rorted is to make it available to residents who have lived in Australia 10 years minimum.

It would make Australia less attractive to those who have no intention of working and who only want to come to here to jump on the gravy train.

As for your point about why our governments are bending over for the lifestyle demands of Muslims, after being on this site for a year now and doing a lot of reading of various 9/11 threads, I'm beginning to think our governments KNOW that 9/11 was an inside job that they were all in on and the Muslims were left holding the bag. Hence a silent form of compensation, if you know what I mean.

Quite frankly it's the only reason that I can think of why this insanity is allowed to happen.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Bahh time for me to join in. Bang out al the Islam bashers.

Lets make one point clear.

However, if a husband and his wives arrive and settle in Britain having wed in a country where polygamy is legal, then the UK benefits system recognises his extra wives as dependents and pays them accordingly.

Reply to marg6043

If the people in the UK do not start pressing their political leaders into doing something they will be supporting the growing majority unemployed and their growing families.

It’s impossible now! There are too many of us and we have MPs up there to twist and play with the laws up there to suit our needs. Understand? IF they mess with us than it will be French riots times 1000.Understand?

Four wifes and not birth control can yield a big population boost.

Exactly that’s why we Muslims don’t have birth control. It increases the Muslim population overall and therefore making Islam reach everywhere and do Dawah work (invite non-muslims) towards Islam.

Reply to Dock6

Yet if you're a Muslim, it appears you ignore all that and exploit other nations' generosity until you've drained it dry.

Shall I start naming Muslims countries that are being drained bone dry?

And when Muslims rob their host-nations blind and scoff at the host nations' laws ... that's not racist ???? It's not ??? Then what the hell is it ?

So Western nations are not robbing anyone?

When are First World societies going to wake up and STOP betraying their own forefathers who fought and gave their lives for the very nations their grandchildren are handing over without a whimper or protest to migrants who SPIT on the values and generosity of their hosts ?

That’s the problem, they don’t know who their forfathers were! After the First World societies lost their morals they also bastardized their offsprings.The offspring just doesn’t care anymore as they are only taught to be selfish and materialistic.They don’t care about their parents Now So what makes you think they will rmemeber the sacrifices of their forfathers?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by kangjia57]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
What splendid news!

How about ministers recognising the long term continually employed,(23 years for me),and give us a damned tax rebate!

[edit on 4-2-2008 by scobro]

As for the ministers not recognizing your continued effort... there's a saying:

You never stop a horse that's running good to give it sugar.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

'Editorial Intelligence' and 'Media Monitoring' in action ?

You'll just have to forgive me if I consider your post to belong under those descriptions as you work deliberately to provoke.

I'm not going to give you more than that, other than to say, I very much doubt you've 'steered, formed or influenced' anyone's opinions too much via your post. Try harder maybe, or you may not get paid ?

But re: your remark:

what makes you think they will remember the sacrifices of their forfathers?
.... let me just say that a goodly number do .. and will uphold same.

As for my humble opinion: I believe Israel is behind 'multiculturalism' (that failed joke and attempt to Divide and Conquer' and Destroy) ... just as I believe Judaism and Islam are the two claws of the same crab.

Advice: don't count on it

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Reply to Dock6

I'm not going to give you more than that, other than to say, I very much doubt you've 'steered, formed or influenced' anyone's opinions too much via your post. Try harder maybe, or you may not get paid ?

When i ask my elders why are we sucking these countries bone dry and why do we play funny in every financial way?They reply 'because they have sucked us bone dry and till today they do.They say dont worry about it as these guys are 'Loaded'.

I am not here to ‘Steer,Form or influence’ with anyone. I always expect majority to be against my opinions/views. But I don’t let people get away with threads of Islam bashing taking place without any tough response. Since I joined here I have got on many nerves and trust me I make em angry.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join