It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits as ministers recognise polygamy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Reply to budski

Does "give us what we want or we'll riot, kill, burn and maim" sound like apeacefull religion?

Like I said before we will only react when being oppressed. In Islam you defend yourselves from invasion/oppression.

Yes, but in Islam, it's diplomacy first. And threatening violence is not diplomacy. Which brings us to the next question -- are you being oppressed in the UK?

The rest of your post doesn't really address the topic, so I'll just set it aside first.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by donwhite

Thanks donwhite.

Exactly in Muslim law only those that can afford the 4 wives can have them

But if this allowed in the UK because they come into the country with them then this a problem with the government of the UK and how is allowing this people get into their nation and violate the laws.

Something doesn't add here.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not I am definitely not one of you christian/jews/athiests.And how does that make me seriously misguided?

I didn't mention religion.

You are British, are you not?

Now how does that make you any different from me?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I guess you have seen what I have seen with our friend here.

I wonder if knows that what he is posting anybody can read it.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Unfortunatley marge we have an apologist government who would rather bend over backwards to mollify extremists than to actually do something about them.

There is now one law for the ordinary person and another for the extremist who screams "oppression" every time they don't get their own way.

Kangija's views, sadly, are not that out of the ordinary in modern britain.

Nefermore
That's the point, they think of themselves as foreign to britain and our way of life.
They take a supposedly morally superior stance based on false ideology promulgated by people with an agenda of disharmony, and impressionable young people believe them.

Not all are like that of course - it's quite a small minority despite what kangija says, and for that I am thanfull.

[edit on 4/2/2008 by budski]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well like I said before. The more ‘drastically different’ the reaction the more deadlier the response.I swear the Muslim youth down(espicially black Muslims) here are always waiting for something like that to happen. But the elders hold them back.If they let them go trust me every town will turn into a battle zone.

Aww such peaceful people, bless.

I would like to know where exactly is "Down here", what part of England are you from?.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Hey don't feel so bad, look what we have with letting illegal immigrants take over.
here in the US.

But like I say, they maybe a minority now, but let them get into the country and brake the law with 4 wifes and see how the population boost they are going to have.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't feel bad - I can always go back and live in Ireland

I mean, they have no problems at all with extremists

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Reply to Beachcoma

Yes, but in Islam, it's diplomacy first. And threatening violence is not diplomacy. Which brings us to the next question -- are you being oppressed in the UK?

I said when the time comes and when we are being oppressed.

Those black French Muslims who went on a rampage because they were denied basics and were deliberately made unemployed and made to live in trash holes.

If something like that happens in UK than its gona be worse response than the French riots i tell you straight.Thats what i am tryna say.

And why does the British government come out with new laws when clearly the British public has a problem with it as we have just seen in this thread?

They are the ones that come out with new laws than their people complain about their taxes.So why bother in first place?

And if a white employer doesnt employ British Muslim citizens because their name is Muhammad or Omar even though they have the qualifications than what do you expect them to do?They will obviously claim benefits etc...Plus we have Big families to feed aswel.

Every day i am sick of my older cousins,uncles getting beaten by chavs every weekend because they got a free ride on taxi and they dont pay up later and start damaging their taxis or start up a fight.And then when us guys repond extremely with a dozen more people than they have problems.Than these same people who work day and night in taxis have to claim benefits etc. because they really start to hating their jobs.

They say they are tackling racism.But i dont see much being done.

Those Muslims who have managed to become MPs because our communities have got bigger and all of us vote and bring them up because we also want people working up there for our benefits.Is that too much to ask for?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by kangjia57]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

The irony is delicious!

Come on and have a taste people!

Throughout the thread you have promoted the idea that you are apart and not british and then you moan about racism!
In Britain!
One of the most tolerant countries on earth!
If britain were racist, you wouldn't have the freedom to spew your bile.

This is too much - you're killing me

[edit on 4/2/2008 by budski]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Strangely odd how your tone has changed.

Could you please answer my question - if you are British how are you any different from me?

[edit on 4/0208/08 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Actually you are making more sense now with this post that in previous one.

Yes racism is something that affect any society, all you have to see is what has gone on in America since its humble beginnings.

Yes is sad that people can discriminate but you have to understand that we should blame this on the leader of the free world and its fight against terrorism, that actually is nothing more than a fight against Islamic nations.

But only those that are not friendly or willing to be friendly to our mighty nation.

Now I guess you are young and very angry, but tell me is soo bad in your ancestral nation that people is willing to take all this hazard to be in another nation that can prove to be so hostile?

I wonder.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In America (in Ohio), you can't get welfare unless you work for a volunteer organization, for minimum wage for the amount of hours that your food stamp benefit allows. Your life-time benefits cannot run for more than 5 years. Most people dont know this and think that welfare moms are lying around in the lap of luxury, eating bon bons and watching Oprah.

At the very least, don't these folks have to re-apply? Is there no limit on how much aid one p[erson/family can get? No minimum requirements? If not, why doesn't the entire populace just quit their jobs and go on the dole? If it's all that great...no one asks any questions and just gives more and more and more money away for the asking...I suggest converting to Islam and marrying a few broads (well, for the men anyway). 10K in bennies per wife? Or per child? Either way, if everyone quit working, that'd sure stop the payments wouldn't it?

ps--just because I'm curious...Does the Queen pay taxes on all her holdings?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I don't think he sees himself as a part of a British community, and if he isn't, then he might be suspicious as well.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Reply to neformore

Strangely odd how yoru tone has changed.

My tone hasnt changed.

Could you please answer my question - if you are British how are you any different from me?

I am a Muslim.Thats my true identity!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am a Muslim.Thats my true identity!

In that case, why not live in a predominently Muslim country then?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Reply to budski

If britain were racist, you wouldn't have the freedom to spew your bile.

Yes come here and live as a Muslim. Than I will see if you repeat the same words.Wont be very funny when you won’t get a job and got a family to feed.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

I heard about some states that have this kind of rules, I live in the south and to tell you the truth this is one of those give away states, because is up in the poverty ladder.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Reply to intrepid

In that case, why not live in a predominently Muslim country then?

Because I have been born and bred here.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't understand why people have children when they cant afford to feed them. )Especially LARGE families. Is it against Islam to use birth control? Does Allah want to watch your children starve? Is it the same old story "Go forth and multiply.... And depend on others to feed you"??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join