It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim husbands with more than one wife to get extra benefits as ministers recognise polygamy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
kangjia57

I am trying to take you seriously but I feel that I am either dealing with a troll or just somebody very sarcastic.

First of all the only people draining oil rich Arab nations dry is the same feudal monarchies that some of this nations have for thousands of years, so blaming the west for dipping in the oil is preposterous because without the help of the willing monarchy leaders it will be impossible

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

So you telling me that is easier to go and drain others nations economy rather than clean their own house?

Get rid of the feudalism and the dictatorship ruling as monarchy.

You know actually your view makes no sense but enforce the point being presented in this thread already.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Reply to marg6043

I am trying to take you seriously but I feel that I am either dealing with a troll or just somebody very sarcastic.

That’s the problem when people see my views.They can't digest it and label ‘troll’ etc..

First of all the only people draining oil rich Arab nations dry is the same feudal monarchies that some of this nations have for thousands of years, so blaming the west for dipping in the oil is preposterous because without the help of the willing monarchy leaders it will be impossible

Am I only talking about Arab nations?The West has already sent One Big disease to ME which keeps infecting people around it and sucking them dry.

Than we see how the Western nations are raping Africa and other countries of their natural resources.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Reply to marg6043

Get rid of the feudalism and the dictatorship ruling as monarchy.

Yes don’t worry about that.These Western puppet regimes will be gone soon and replaced with one leader and one Law, the Proper Sharia Law.

You know actually your view makes no sense but enforce the point being presented in this thread already.

I only hear people talk about these problems but they cant change anything.Everything is gona stay the same as it is and our influence keeps increasing and will continue to increase.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I am one of the biggest critics when it comes to my own western government corporate ruled government, but I put the same blame to the greed that has taken hold of middle eastern nations and African nations that allow our corporate greedy and corrupted government take advantage of them.

Now when it comes to China and rich oil nations, they are dipping as well financially on Americas economy so right now we are even.

You should start reading more on the mess our nations economy is and how is been for sale.

But hey Arab nations wealth belong only to a few, what have you gotten from them? lately baby.
when is better to drain other nations wellfare services.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Reply to marg6043

when is better to drain other nations wellfare services.

It’s very simple! Why not just stop it?Or just make a new rule that the welfare services are only for white people?
Like I said its not gona happen now matey!Any type of oppression will result in very dire consequences and which will eventually lead to the whole economy of the country collapse.The only way possible is to get millitary involved and start a genocide serbia/kosovo style.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by kangjia57]

link   
I kind of agree with some of kangijas points (NOTE KIND OF) but I am very disturbed by the seemingly casual advocacy of violence if elected government " messes with" the muslim community.

He seems to be under the misapprehension that the indigenous population will just allow what he says to happen i.e. riots thousands times worse than those of paris.

It is this kind of militancy which has seen the rise of the BNP and other nationalist groups.

It seems Enoch Powel may have been a visionary.

link   

Actually I like your posts it actually prove the point I was trying to make, you either playing devil advocate here or just playing the troll.

I can see already the NWO ruled by the Islamic Jihad.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe that we're at war with muslims at this day and age, like in Iraq, not only for profit reasons but could be possibly also for religious reasons...

[edit on 4-2-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
But hey Arab nations wealth belong only to a few, what have you gotten from them? lately baby.

Tourist dollars! They bring in boatloads of cash to me country. But only during "Arab Season"

The place become a beehive of activity in the peak season in June and July when Arab flock to Malaysia as it is their school holidays during those months. Many Arab tourists travel to Malaysia also to escape the scorching summer heat.
Source

That, and a lot of arrogance... sigh... tolerate.. tolerate... money good for country.

On topic, instead of getting pissed off at Muslims, why don't people get pissed off at the politicians who made this decision? From the article, I can't tell if this was initiated by Muslims. All I got was that some ministers wanted to "[set] a precedent that will lead to more demands for the culture of other countries to be reflected in UK law and the benefits system."

So Muslims become the patsy yet again and people get all upset and direct their anger towards them. Well played.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That's a pretty bold statement when you consider that the Muslim population base in England is only 2% of the total pop. I think you'll find that the Brits reaction to a France type of thing would be drastically different than the one afforded by the French. No insult to the French intended.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Reply to marg6043

Actually I like your posts it actually prove the point I was trying to make, you either playing devil advocate here or just playing the troll.

Yes I am definitely not a Bush Licker.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

This is not Muslim law, this is laws from the non muslin country that obviously he is been living at. Islamic law permits men to have up to four wives at any one time - known as a harem - provided the husband spends equal amounts of time and money on each of them.

What the article is not telling is that he would no be able to have as many wives in his own country if he can not support them. Somebody needs to stop this because it will bring an influx of Muslim men getting as many wives as he wants so the country non muslin country he is residing support them for him. Outrageous.

Hello Marg43! You have brought forth 2 very interesting point. 1) That this fellow could not have 4 wives in a Muslim country. And 2) you have raised a very troubling follow-on point, that many Muslim men may seek to migrate to the UK to get the public income.

OTOH, I do approve of charity for those who cannot work and I would not want to discriminate against a person who legitimately had multiple wives. Legitimately. Before he became disabled.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Reply to intrepid

That's a pretty bold statement when you consider that the Muslim population base in England is only 2% of the total pop. I think you'll find that the Brits reaction to a France type of thing would be drastically different than the one afforded by the French. No insult to the French intended.

Well like I said before. The more ‘drastically different’ the reaction the more deadlier the response.I swear the Muslim youth down(espicially black Muslims) here are always waiting for something like that to happen. But the elders hold them back.If they let them go trust me every town will turn into a battle zone.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It appears that kangija is doing his utmost to destroy the image that Islam is a religion of peace.
Does "give us what we want or we'll riot, kill, burn and maim" sound like a peacefull religion?

Evidently, this member has been taking too closely to heart, the propaganda of militancy which is becoming more prevalent in the younger generation of muslims - and which is driven by false interpretation of the koran according to what his "elders" tell him to think.

This showed very clearly in a recent thread, where the member could not back up his position on sharia law, with one single quote from the koran - only false interpretations.

I have had many muslim friends and found them all to be fantastic human beings, but these are so-called moderates - in other words, people who take their religion seriously, but do not share false ideology with "learned" men whose only goal is conquest and disharmony.

It is not in the interest of fanatics to promote harmony, and that is why we hear casual calls for violence when they don't get their own way.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reply to budski

Does "give us what we want or we'll riot, kill, burn and maim" sound like apeacefull religion?

Like I said before we will only react when being oppressed. In Islam you defend yourselves from invasion/oppression.

Evidently, this member has been taking too closely to heart, the propaganda of militancy which is becoming more prevalent in the younger generation of muslims - and which is driven by false interpretation of the koran according to what his "elders" tell him to think.

Well i am definetly not gona cheer US dropping cluster bombs on civillians.
We know how to interperate our own scriptures.Dont need your help thanks!

This showed very clearly in a recent thread, where the member could not back up his position on sharia law, with one single quote from the koran - only false interpretations.

It hasn’t changed for past 1400 years.What makes you think it will change now?

It is not in the interest of fanatics to promote harmony, and that is why we hear casual calls for violence when they don't get their own way.

Its because we don’t take BS.We make sure everything is according to our own way whereever we are.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by kangjia57]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
It’s impossible now! There are too many of us and we have MPs up there to twist and play with the laws up there to suit our needs. Understand? IF they mess with us than it will be French riots times 1000.Understand?

Whoa, nelly.

Thats an awfully controversial thing - and I have to say particularly childish - thing to be saying, don't you think?

Who is "us", exactly? The people of Britain? You are no different from me and if you think you are then you are seriously misguided.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Well I guess all that influx of tourism, is from the many sons and daughters that the Saudi Royals have, I guess they sure have more than 4 wives.

At least we have here in the US our dear friends from the UK visiting us and taking advantage of the low prices.

And I like them.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

And there, in a nutshell kangija paints a picture of his version of Islam - a religion of take and give nothing back, a religion of hate, disharmony and violence.

But this is not a true picture of islam - it is his own warped view of what he and his elders think it should be.

I hate to say this, but if muslims were to try to "set the streets on fire" as in paris, they would find themselves getting pretty short shrift.

Not just from the white non muslim population, but also from his fellow muslims, who (I know from experience) treat these kind of views with the contempt they deserve.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Reply to neformore

Who is "us", exactly? The people of Britain? You are no different from me and if you think you are then you are seriously misguided.

Not I am definitely not one of you christian/jews/athiests.And how does that make me seriously misguided?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join