It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Subliminal message?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ok, I was wondering if ANYONE could maybe touch this up so we can try to make out what this guy says at 22:14 to 22:17.. there is an audible voice between these three seconds.. I know it most likely isn't a conspiracy, but its interesting none the less. I just would like to know what he says. Thank you !

www.youtube.com...

Edit cuz I accidentally hit enter
edit#2 to add the new link.. this one should work

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Ketzer22]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think its probably the producers feed overdubbed accidentally into the main sound channel, but its very difficult to make out whats actually said.

I'm sure someone on here will be able to filter it and let us know

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I listened to it many times and I heard, quite clearly in a low middle eastern accent "We are going to bomb infidels" right as you hear the crowd scream loud. VERY creepy my friend. Excellent find.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

While I believe you're being sarcastic, after you say that the voice sorta does sound middle eastern. However, I am not led to believe that it says what you say it does. My brain is hearing that now.. but before I could not make anything out.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I can assure you I'm being 100% serious. I have extremely good hearing and am using my super noise-reduction headphones. I listened to it at least 25 times and at first I could only make out "we are ..bomb", then "we are going to bomb", and finally I realized the last word was "infidels".
A word not part of my regular vocabulary I must say.
The middle eastern accent is unmistakable. The voice also coincided exactly with the crowd screaming, which would make me further believe this to be a subliminal message.
It would be a subliminal message without the crowd scream but the scream makes it much more effective.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sounds VERY interesting... too bad I'm getting 'removed by user' there just might be a conspiracy here and a cover up!

Would definitely like a new link to check this out for myself.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bumr055

I also see "Removed by user"!

And I'm interested now...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The link in the OP is now fixed! I don't think this one is going to be removed because its posted by Ron Paul's actual youtube channel. Please, check it out!! Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

So what do you believe the purpose of this subliminal message to be? Is it to make the American people more afraid of middle eastern terrorism or is it to prime the American people for another false flag attack? My friend had an interesting theory about all of this, and with the spy satelite about to fall, that could be the perfect set-up for one of these types of operations.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The comment you made.....

How the $%% does this video only have 1,030 views? it had over 8,000 last night when i watched it before...

Was very interesting.

Why would it still say 1030 for the views if people here at ATS are viewing it?

What the heck is going on?

This poor man doesn't stand a friggin chance and its incredibly sad and disheartening.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I have now tried to refresh the page and get more views, but to no avail. Someone else commented that youtube hit the reset button. Youtube did have maitenance last night, but I looked at the most viewed videos and they all still have millions of views. Something is not right.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I felt the same way when I read your comments on the Youtube page.

What the heck is going on?

Is the "shadow" government really trying THIS hard to discredit this man?

How absolutely pathetic!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If your that bothered why not download it, and i am sure there must be some software out there that you could use to try to get bit a bit clear. Some sound software perhaps. Someone here must work wityh that sort of software and know what i mean.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well, its not bothering me to the point of downloading it and buying sound software, I was just trying to point out that there is definetly a voice audible during the said portion. Trauma said that he heard "we are going to bomb infidels" or something like that. And amidst very shady reporting and vote counting already, this is just another weird/interesting bit of information in a long line of weird/interesting bits of information that seem to plague the Ron Paul campaign.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It still reads 1030 for views!

That would be nice if we had someone from youtube.com to comment on this!

Also your comment seems to have disappeared from the site!!!!!!

Can you please find the comment I quoted?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm gonna try to look at another vid and see if the view count goes up when I view it. Will report back my findings.

edit to report that the video I viewed views number did not go up. So maybe this is a youtube wide glitch?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Without a doubt I am hearing a voice with an accent stating, "We are going to bomb (this part inaudible to me)". What the screwy hell is going on here?!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wow, wtf!? I can't find it on the pages, but if you click the "View all comments" link at the bottom you can see it. What is going on!??? This is something very fishy.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
whatever is said in the background I highly doubt it was
intentionally put there by anyone associated with the RP
campaign. Just more of phys-black-ops intented to discredit
Ron Paul. They will do anything to keep him out of office.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Without a doubt I am hearing a voice with an accent stating, "We are going to bomb (this part inaudible to me)". What the screwy hell is going on here?!

Ahh I'm glad I'm not the only one. It took me many tries to make out the word "infidels" and I am still not 100%. I am 100% on the "We are going to bomb" portion.

Does anyone here remember on CNN when "Paul is dead. Paul is dead. Paul is dead." scrolled across the bottom news headline bar right as the camera cut to Ron Paul speaking?

And it says 1,030 to me too. Really weird.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Trauma]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join