It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Subliminal message?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
after reading the post above mine I guess sound techs would be better then myself lol

I started hearing at the end of working on this "and yes extra toppings"
Its been a long day.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am by no means a soundtech, but after editing to the best of my ability in Adobe Audition, I do not believe it to be a middle eastern accent at all, but rather a male with a 'gravely' voice saying "We're coming to bomb you again". But this is probably a bit of a stretch. Regardless, it's certainly not as clear as the "Their Way" incident from the Fox Debate a while back.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The last word is definetly only a two syllable word, and not "infidels" as previously thought. Drewdatt, I can't wait to hear back with what your friends have to say.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
WOW! That is something else. I am hearing infidels, but the four days idea is not too far fetched. However, it is the last part of the word that seems to not add up, and if Ron Paul wasn't so damn loud, the sounds wouldn't be so enmeshed. Perhaps this is a job for Mikesingh. He may have access to what we need to clear this up, but I wouldn't know for certain. I'll send him a msg.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
After working on this for awhile and
taking a break I'm thinking that this is a
bad joke from the person who originally upped it
to youtube.

If it were real, who would send a warnning you can bearly hear through
a service that not everyone can get.

So I'm taking my leave of working on this.
I'll keep those files up till they aren't needed anymore.
To bad I don't have a download counter on that
would like to see how many gotten them.

ed: It'll still bug me so I might work on it more after work tomorrow
but thats my thought right now

[edit on 2/5/2008 by EvilBat]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

While this could be true, I don't see someone who is uploading the video to Ron Paul's official youtube channel having motive to spread this sort of message. Also that is the very nature of a subliminal message. You're not meant to hear it. Your brain subconsciously hears it, and at a later time remembers what it heard and it influences what you think, whether you mean for it to or not. Please, don't give up, your service has been greatly appreciated.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Ketzer22]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"They're going to bomb Baghdad"
or
"They're coming to bomb you again"
or
"They're going to bomb you again"

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I actually think Iran will be bombed. I base this not on subliminal stuff but the things they say in public. I love that we at ats like to analyze videos and find hidden messages but i say how about we just face the fact that we are literally being told everyday that Iran needs to be taken care of.

First we have all the internet communications cut in middle east and Iran is still out i think. Then we have:

Former Prime Minister Netanyahu, opposition Likud party's hardline chairman who opposes the US-backed Annapolis peace process, reiterated to President Bush his stance, that a pre-emptive nuclear strike against Iran's nuclear installations was the only way to stop the Islamic nation's nuclear weapons ambitions.

Bush supports bombing

How about this for subliminal messaging.
McCain sing bomb Iran

Its friggin everywhere. In fact i hear bomb Iran almost everyday!! Its gonna happen whether its after a false flag or a provocateur'd event we will see another war because Iraq and Afghanistan are quagmires so the only way out of failed wars is to start a new one and blame the new one for the failure of the old ones.

MTV Canada is broadcast from a masonic temple (no joke) for crying out loud and mtv is complete and utter brainwashing so if there was a subliminal message MTV did it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
After listening to various clips, I think the word I was unable to hear before is "again". So I'm hearing "We/They are going to bomb you again".

This is unbelievable. I am convinced MTV and its handlers are responsible for inserting this message into Ron Paul's response after being asked what keeps him in this race. Democracy is an illusion, at least in the "United States of America". It's funny how our government wants to bring democracy to other countries when we can't even get it right here in the US. What a load of crap!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So can we all agree for now that the voice said "We are going to bomb ____"?
It seems to be the last word people can't agree on. Like I said before, I doubt it was "infidels" but that is the closest word I could make out to what I was hearing.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
After listening to 22+ minutes of Rep. Paul, what would be the psychological impact of 4-5 'nefarious' words I wonder?

I mean the man plainly points out some of the most basic and obvious conspiracies of American governance in specific and societal control in general.

-its his other 9841+ words that he is expressing which makes the conspiracy.
IMHO this is what's truly creepy;

[edit on 5-2-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrapple
After listening to 22+ minutes of Rep. Paul,

You don't have to if you get the file i made
the first one has a second in front and behind ( or two )
and the second file i upped I tried clearing it

on the other hand

Hows the sound friends doing with this ? any update?

I myself worked to late and didn't get a chance to do anything except
check the board.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know this may sound like a stretch, but a possible reason for the message in Ron Paul's speach may have an occult origin. I'm no expert in the occult, but the subject interests me and I've don't some research on it. From various articles I've read, there is a belief that if a curse of some sort is to be effective, the victom(s) need to be forewarned prior to the event for the curse to be effective. This has something to do with the victom being aware of their fate and that fear, heightened emotion and the chemicals released into the blood as a response to these emotions are more desireable the "gods" during a sacrifice.

I'm not sure why the voice has a Middle-Eastern accent. It may authentic or it may be someone using a perceived stereotypical terrorist's accent to assign blame, elicit more of a reaction or to add emphasis to what is being said. Then again, this could just be a prank.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Video

Yes I have heard of that as well. Some say it is the reason why little hints in the media and sitcoms seem to forewarn us of impending disasters. For instance, the Lone Gunman episode where a rogue element in the government crashes planes into the WTC to start a war in Afghanistan.

Check out this website.
Vyzgoth's 911 coincidences

Some of the connections are pretty far fetched but others, such as this one
Simpsons - season 9, episode 1
are just too close to call a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"So can we all agree for now that the voice said "We are going to bomb ____"?
It seems to be the last word people can't agree on."

Maybe they're asking " We are going to bomb...with a show about Britney Spears?" Makes as much sense as anything else- and it's a sure bet!!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't agree. I think it will be very difficult to tell exactly what is said FOR SURE from this specific clip. It's been run through several layers of audio processing and codecs by the point it was even hitting the sat-feed or cable .-end this was recorded from, and then youtube runs pretty hairy resampling down to 22kHz as well as encoding yet again.

That being said, I think that the voice could be saying "They are going to bomb with Clinton." By the way the T treble sounds when he says the word "to", it sounded to me like a talk-back microphone on an audio mixer perhaps. They work on the method of PZM (pressure-zone microphone) and often have a very similar ringiness to them.

At any rate... I downloaded the FLV, decoded the audio to 32-bit + 4-byte float PCM, ran it through my SADiE 5 workstation and through iZotope RX Advanced, and came up with the two:

ron paul denoise snippet.wav
www....(nolink)/?fzox5imc15m

ron paul denoise snippet EQed.wav
www....(nolink)/?a523mydgazw
(EQed with an API 550B emulation, with a slight tweak using Har-Bal)

see what you think it says. this is a VERY difficult sample to work with, mainly because of the audio processing (mainly the dynamics processing).

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

If some body cud get me an audio of this to download i could reverse or analise the audio file and let you all know...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I'm gonna try to look at another vid and see if the view count goes up when I view it. Will report back my findings.

edit to report that the video I viewed views number did not go up. So maybe this is a youtube wide glitch?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Ketzer22]

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Youtube. There is no glitch. It is widely known that Youtube has several data centers that only sync up every few hours or so. This is why you do not always see your increased view count right away. After a bit they are all added together and displayed across all data centers.

I have heard it all now! Youtube conspiracy to keep Ron Paul down??? WTF? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If anything Youtube has given this man his platform. If not for Youtube the world wouldnt even know this little twerp existed.

Also I think you are all wasting your time on this audio clip. It is obvious it is nothing more than a chair squeek or combination of a fart and crowd, whatever. It most certainly is not We are going to bomb blah. That is ridiculous. If you cannot even make it out while trying for hours then it is nothing. Nothing that will enter your subconscious and make you scared or whatever.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Also listen to the minute before the sound in question on the video and you can clearly hear the people outside on the street mumbling in the background.

That is all that sound is. Background noise.

As a matter of fact I wouldn't doubt it if the Ron Paul aides created this post just to have all the conspiracy people on here slam their ears and brain with Ron Paul for hours.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

[edit on 6-2-2008 by whistleryank3]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just a guess but sounded like "We're going to Obama after this".
I dunno. Too much background noise.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join