It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Triads' infiltration of a sleeping America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What if I were to tell you that their are in place High up E.ts in place all around america amongst the common people waiting to Infiltrate, neutralize, and assimulate America. That it is being done through this group they are reworking our growth networking out there.

There are a lot of 'Manchurian Canidates' out there to perform a function to take away the grievances of our political structure and our governmental base.

They will Infiltrate, neutralize and assimulate our culture.

These 'Black Triads' are a group networking through telepathic means and they know how to cover- up and retire old programs.

Old programs would be something that just isn't benefiting societies highest gracing point anymore.

The number one means in any war situation is through communication and if you can't hear transmissions well Its looks like the group I am part of has done their job. Common citizens are no longer common they have the potential to unlock Pandoras box through excercized will.

Trust me THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE..

And Society will be refined like it or not.

When you have E.T. showing secrets of the dead then you will have the motivation to move the living.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What if your enemy can't even see you invading them in the first place?

What if your enemy can't even see your spies collecting intelligence on them?

All the better to defeat your enemy with, eh?

I think I agree with you, but is this group an E.T. group, or a human group working for an E.T. group.... or both?

The nature of my question refers to the Watchers.

*Edited for clarity

[edit on 2-2-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And that war we are fighting against is IGNORANCE.

No longer will mankind be left in the dark when he has the potential to see.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This group is amongst you in the HUMAN FLESH.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well... okay... but what about those that aren't in human flesh?

Is there a group of beings that is cloaked in a slightly higher frequency that has infiltrated almost every human encampment in the world?

Or do my eyes decieve me?

*because I think the ones that you don't even know are sorrounding you could be the most dangerous... and give them enough patience... and you'd never even realize what was happening until it was too late.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmmm... but maybe you should elaborate on your point a little bit more so I can get a feel for exactly what you are referring to.

Because I think we might be referring to two different groups. The group I'm talking about isn't human.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Think of the 'Black Triads' as the lifestyle of E.T.s in the human flesh.

Giving life back where death left the door open to failure.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Correct they are not and blending in isn't easy.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This thread is a wonderful composite of how out sight and out of mind works.

Not many are seeing this thread because it is not for them to see.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Black Triads are directed from Sources energy. The Universal Energy that is all around us.

Your Gods messengers and deliverers to the freedom within, that dark place of the SOUL.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So in a way these Black Triads are waking the masses from the ignorance they have been led to believe.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
So in a way these Black Triads are waking the masses from the ignorance they have been led to believe.

Give that man a kiss.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The role is an honorable one if we succeed.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wanna join!!! I wanna Join!!! My only stipulation is I want three things.

The ability to fly! (thats right b*snip*s!)

I want Mind bullets! (thats Telekenesis KG...)

And the Ability to move you!

(forgive the Tenacious D Quoting... but I really want to join... If I could get those three benefits I would be very happy!

ohhh... and I would be glad to be VERY active in stopping the old programs with any means necessary (those mind bullets would come in handy for that part...)

Seriously though.... Where do I sign up?
(though I am still Alive, I'm sure the ET wouldn't mind being my Soul-roommate.)

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
LOL.

By reading that, it sounded like the introduction to a movie or book :-p.

You should become a science fiction writer.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Or maybe teaching the old in new ways?
Is it possible to move the universe if it lets you?
The real power will be understanding why, and when, you are meant to shine.
I can feel it coming.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Why do you use the word 'black?'

If they were truly noble, would they not want to be considered 'light' triads or something to that effect?

I know who I am. As do you. Does that mean we're part of some ET organization Captain?

I think its more esoteric, a blending of souls rather than physical groups. Although I could be wrong.

I'm interested to hear your take on the 'Black Triad' and define more precisely what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I can see the thread just fine.
Perhaps more would see it if there was more to see.
As it is, there is only a mind-thought with little data.
Seems another "Baffle them with BS" thread to me.
If not, then pray enlighten us with data, not vague mystic flatulence.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Think of them as the infiltration, neutralization, and assimilation of mankind.

They are the ones that will move society forward with their silent communication.

Do we not talk to each other around the world with our thoughts and do we not recieve each others thoughts the closer we get to our being.

Their is a group in place that knows who they are whether all of them are awake or not, is just immaterial. Their are humans waiting out there to recieve input for orders. When the communication is made on a world wide scale level they will act. It will be to disarm our own belief systems.

That is all I am going to say on the matter. I ask you biggie to dig deep and see what you find. And yes this is very REAL. The Black Triads are a secret covert group And it does deal with Extraterrestrials.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Are the Black Triad similar to an Illuminatus group, Skull and Bones, and MKULTRA programmed drones?

I am well aware of implants that can be turned on and off at will...Something similar to this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join