It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Black Triads' infiltration of a sleeping America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And by twisting them we are making them more malable to change. Not so contricted in form, but illusive here one minute gone the next.

I believe our next change due is getting rid of unruly dictators. Little by little we our cleaning up the EARTHS Mind, with more pure thoughts, thoughts that hold life into meaning.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My levels of awareness sooner or later becomes part of all yours.

Well I think I should be given my own planet what do you think.

I will erase all of my fears and in doing so I will erase all of yours.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What we are doing is balancing the EARTHS ENERGY right now.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Let me teach you something of the mind, what I teach you is being processed by your brain and in doing so you are projecting out a certain level of awareness to other people. You won't even have to tell them they will pick it up through the bodies energy signature.

See the brain always puts out a wave of information, and it becomes entangled in the web of people its introduced to. Then this energy is in the body of others, and sooner or later change is coming.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Universal Sensors are good for something aren't they, I can always tell when something is being brought in to Earth to play out.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I can always tell when something is being brought in to Earth to play out.

good to see im not the only one who thinks something is afoot. Go Go, 2008! Let's open some eyes!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

[The twelve nations under god, indivisible with justice and liberty for all.

I can visualize a reunification of the 12 which is symbolical in so many belief systems can somehow culminate in a united form of 13 somehow.

The ability to reunite into the combined form of 13 could be a means or a bridge or pattern, to source and an opportunity to free ourselves from the illusion we have found ourselves locked into for so very many cycles.

LIke the astrological chart is shown in four quadrants, each of the individual characteristics shall be claimed and allowed for wholeness by learning each path individually. when this is accomplished the pattern left by Jesus (son/sun) could be the matrix for the united twelve to return to god which would add meaning to the words, no man can go to the father but through me. Jesus was the 13th , the capstone if you will of the 12.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Think of the 'Black Triads' as the lifestyle of E.T.s in the human flesh.

Giving life back where death left the door open to failure.

I noticed this written by you twice I feel there is something major you are saying in this statement.

Are you implying that death of the knowledge of who and what we are has created much opportunity for failure?

While the Black Triads give back the *life* or knowledge of our true being which allows us to have a chance to succeed rather than fail.

Also the statement "think of the Black Triads as the lifestyle of E.T.s in the human flesh." A lifestyle is not the same as an embodiment. Would you shine some Light on that for me?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Think of the 'Black Triads' as the lifestyle of E.T.s in the human flesh.

Giving life back where death left the door open to failure.

I noticed this written by you twice I feel there is something major you are saying in this statement.

Are you implying that death of the knowledge of who and what we are has created much opportunity for failure?

While the Black Triads give back the *life* or knowledge of our true being which allows us to have a chance to succeed rather than fail.

Also the statement "think of the Black Triads as the lifestyle of E.T.s in the human flesh." A lifestyle is not the same as an embodiment. Would you shine some Light on that for me?

Look at it like an extension of everbodies life span, through the knowing and the ridding of ignorance about who we are.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why?
and how?

Because this throws away the 'SET REALITY' we live in.

Our world is what we mold it to be.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Knowing things limits calculations for errors to occur.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ask yourselves to this question, if a person is so psychic or intune with Earth would he not know whats going on behind closed doors.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Would that intune person not be a sign of change is coming.

What I can do, all of you will be able to do, its just knowing you can.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's just reading in to the Earths data bank. Who thought their thoughts were secret.

We are recievers, and senders, the human body is much more then what it appears to be.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Pun intended? Or are you speaking of brother of Horus, SET?

Or even Michael Aquino's Temple of 'SEt

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Pun intended? Or are you speaking of brother of Horus, SET?

Or even Michael Aquino's Temple of 'SEt

I am talking about this 'linearWorld' we are living in will no longer exist in the sense of time orientation. It will disolve with our awareness of the world around us.

We will bend time and space, because it's nothing more then a thoughtform.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And every now and then you might have the government throw you a bone, but be sure to make the estimation, that it is a 'controlled bone' for display of power.

What better way to gather 'World Wide information' then through a series of information panels. When you get enough bodies involved it makes us aWorld Wide Family'.

Or does it make us a bunch of (conspirators/terrorists), guilty by association, with the intent to collaborate.

All grouped together to see which pigeon pop its head up first.

Or is it to steer you away from the truth, a distraction tactic to your potential. Distraction tactics are usually used to keep the eyes away from self empowerment.

Yes, I believe it was the 'Intelligence departments' got it first then the military intelligence, then the common people.

So has it been filtered guranteed.

But I think we can use the very tactics that are being used against us, against them.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What one could do is nothing more then a 'Mass Psychological Experiment' on the common people perhaps creating new ways to divise plans against the people.

After you 'distract your enermy' and you gather intelligence perhaps the next move is full NEUTRALIZATION. Check mate.

We are opening their eyes to what humankind is capable and if they know the secrets to that knowledge then they know, the know abouts of that direction.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Internet a 'Mass Psychological Test' to see where our stage of awareness is at, a distraction to the human spirit evolving.

Now I know where they are at, I can set my chess pieces into place.

How I know the 'Mass Level Projection Level' is through E.Ts we have working through our government.

I can tell you from personal experience the Ancient Ones know ones ability to comprehend and bring things into manifestation.

How hard would it be to take a 'Mass Level Awareness Test', to see what plan to deploy next.

I would say our government has the 'Unenlightened e.ts' working for them, the ones from a past civilisation.

Because if they were the ones of a ENLIGHTENED CIVILISATION we would have already come together. And eradicate human guilt and fear. Through a spiritual means, a balanced state.

Fear and guilt limits the ability to create..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When you are processed after dieing you will recieve a level of awareness from E.TS.

Whose to say those others of a different path don't guide our level of evolution through fear and guilt.

(Instead of love and acknoledgment, start asking questions.)

By the way the computer is still a physical contract of a 'three dimensional tool'.

Telepathic communcation to the AKASHIC RECORDS would be the spiritual division of it. A higher dimension of learning through the body a more sound tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join