It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake 9/11 Evidence from the Moussaoui Trial.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The evidence provided at the Moussaoui trial www.rcfp.org... released 5 years after 911 has probaly started more conspiracies due to the odd content found therein.

This thread can focus on multiple evidences from the exhibits.

I would like to start with this one.

A peculiar piece of evidence is from flight 93. It is a Florida Drivers Licence. This man goes by the name John Talignani.

1 of 2 licenses found at the alleged "flight 93" crater.

Original source picture from the Moussaoui trial exhibit. www.rcfp.org...

John Talignani (August 31, 1927 - September 11, 2001), retired bartender. He lived in Staten Island, New York. For 20 years Talignani worked as a bartender and steward at the Palm Restaurant in Manhattan.

At the age of 74, he was killed in the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. He was heading to San Francisco to claim the body of his stepson, Alan Zykofsky, who had died at 40 in a car accident during his honeymoon.

He was survived by his sister, Alice Bertorelli; and two stepsons, Mitchell Zykofsky, 45, and Glenn Zykofsky, 38.
www.sep11memories.org...

John Talignani was retired after 20 years of serving drinks at a Manhattan steakhouse. He would sit in front of his 55-inch television in his Staten Island home and order things on QVC. He couldn't resist. He had two bread makers. Toasters. A pasta maker. Baseball memorabilia.

www.post-gazette.com...

New york or florida?

John Talignani's drivers license has some other oddity/discrepancies..
(besides the 3 year old expiration date)
The address of 8611 Huntsman Lane, Port Richey FL 34668-2019, was actually the address belonging to:
Louis & Denise Crisci, who purchased this property in 1988 and sold it in 1994 to their neighbor Charles & Almae Mitchell (reference: L577 BEAR CRK U 4 PB23 PGS135&136&137&13)

Three years previous..

On 02/08/1985, John & Selma Talignani bought 7202 Bramblewood Drive, Port Richey, FL 34668-6911 (reference: L337 ORCHID LK VL U 5 PB 23 PGS 57TO59)

www.pascoclerk.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The other Drivers license that survived was of this women.

Flight crew: CeeCee Lyles

Sunday, October 28, 2001

Smart, strong and street-savvy, CeeCee Lyles had a golden future ahead of her as a cop.
Ceecee Lyles
United Airlines flight attendant. Former police officer, 33, Fort Myers, Fla. (Family photo)
Husband, Lorne; sons, Jerome Smith, 16, Jevon Castrillo, 6, Justin Lyles, 11, Jordan Lyles, 9.
She was working in the rear section of Flight 93

In six years with the Fort Pierce, Fla., Police Department, she'd worked her way from patrol officer to detective and was respected for her willingness to tackle fleeing criminals. Slated for promotion to sergeant, Lyles augmented her income by moonlighting at a hospital and power plant, providing a comfortable life for her sons, Jerome Smith and Jevon Castrillo.

After coaxing soft-spoken, handsome police dispatcher Lorne Lyles to join the force in 1997, she married him three years later and made his sons, Justin and Jordan, her own. But last fall, after Lorne spotted an ad for job openings on a United Airlines web site, CeeCee walked away from police work and, on Oct. 11, 2000, fulfilled a lifelong goal.
www.post-gazette.com...

"CeeCee walked away from police work and, on Oct. 11, 2000, fulfilled a lifelong goal."

From SUpercop to Flight Attendant..... what a dream.

One of the "calls" that came from "Flight 93" was from Cee cee

The Flight 93 Phone Calls-- Part VII, Cee Cee Lyles
CeeCee Lyles was a flight attendant on flight 93. She called her husband twice from the plane.

First she left a message saying three guys hijacked the plane. She says she heard from other passengers that planes hit the WTC.

Second time she talked to her husband directly. At 9:58am, she said "feels like the plane is going down". The husband heard people crying in the background.

Then, CeeCee says: "I think they're going to do it. They're forcing their way into the cockpit."

Husband "could hear screaming in the background. CeeCee screamed and the husband heard a whooshing sound, a sound like wind." "People were screaming and the call broke off."

covertoperations.blogspot.com...

[edit on 2-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

And the conspiracy is??? What? I don't understand. Please explain.

ETA:

CeCe had a dream of becoming a flight attendant. MANY women and men do. Flying all over the world/ country is a dream of many. She had a tough upbrining. Read some of her bio. Try to refrain from adding things that are not true. Your quote stating "SUPER COP" is misleading. Pretty much like all of your posts.

www.guardiansfornewfutures.org...

Why don't you click on that link Ivan and learn a little more about CeCe and what she did for the community.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is actually more problematic than the address issue. I believe the address issue can be explained - even the wrong extension on the postal code, BUT there are some things that are not explainable.

I actually researched Mr. Talignani a couple of years back, and basically, I can't find him in any public record database (other than real estate mortgage documents). The Florida DMV does not show that Mr. Talignani ever had a Florida driver's license.

Mr. Talignani does not appear to have ever been a registered voter in either Florida or New York...and Mr. Talignani does not show up on any property tax records databases for Florida or New York.

I had a lot more notes on the oddness surrounding Mr. Talignani, but about a year ago my computer crashed and I lost a lot of my 911 research...so, that's all I've got for now.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I would like members to investigate John.

Following information comes from flight93memorialsfb.com

"Retired bartender & Army Veteran, 74, Staten Island, N.Y.; stepsons, Mitchell Zykofsky, Glenn Zykofsky. He was going to California to claim the body of his stepson, Alan Zykofsky, who had died in a car crash.

Since retiring in the mid-1990s, John Talignani had ordered anything and everything from television, cluttering his cramped apartment in Staten Island, N.Y., with an endless variety of appliances and memorabilia.

A retired bartender who schmoozed with the likes of Donald Trump and Dick Clark during his 20 years at a tony Manhattan steakhouse, Talignani just couldn't resist the pitches on QVC.

His home was filled with juicers, toasters, carpet shampoo, pasta makers, model cars, baseball memorabilia, a cavalry sword, chainsaws, and a pair of Woodstock tickets.

"The worst thing is, I don't know what to do with it," Talignani's stepson, Mitchell Zykofsky, said.

Like many bartenders, Talignani excelled at listening, to customers and to his family, which included three stepsons from his third and final marriage.

With his even temper, he took to his late wife Selma's children as if they were his own, practically raising them during the 20 years the couple was married.

Talignani hustled the youngest to tryouts with professional baseball teams, took pains to act as a sounding board for Mitchell, the oldest, when he wrestled with career decisions, and had boarded Flight 93 to head for California, where a car crash had just claimed the middle child.

"I credit most of whatever I've done to this day to his help," said Zykofsky, a New York City police sergeant.

The burly Talignani grew up playing stickball on the streets. He entered Japan after World War II with the Army, and never went to college.

He was crazy about the New York Mets and had a soft spot for women

John Talignani that had 4 addresses total: 2 in Staten Island, 1 in Brooklyn, and one in Ocoee, Fl.

F.Y.I.: By the way, Port Richey is located east of Tampa, right on the Gulf of Mexico border. Ocoee is next door to Orlando, which is smack dab in the middle of the state.

In addition, there was a John Talignani that lived in Port Richey also..... His address, though, was 7202 Bramblewood Dr. Not 8611 Huntsman Lane.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh my gawd...the State of Florida is removing historical records from their DMV database. You can no longer look up Mohamed Atta.

All that data I collected, gone. Geeze Louise. Well, there you have it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ok... so you found mortgage records of his in FLorida...but he didn't vote. You can't confirm that the drivers license was legit or not?...What are you thinking Val?

Ivan.... instead of asking people to research...can't you do it yourself? What are your thoughts on this man?

Someone tell me what the conspiracy here is!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
ok... so you found mortgage records of his in FLorida...but he didn't vote. You can't confirm that the drivers license was legit or not?...What are you thinking Val?

Ivan.... instead of asking people to research...can't you do it yourself? What are your thoughts on this man?

Someone tell me what the conspiracy here is!

Now, Captain, I don't have to be "thinking" anything. *wags finger* I'm reporting information.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I do not see anything odd about having a winter or future retirement home in Florida, particularly at John's age.

However, doesn't anyone know what his plans were on 9/11/2001? He was not traveling to or from Florida according to "official" reports of being on alleged Flight 93.

Did he have a driver's licenses from the states of New York and Florida? Would he carry them both if he did? He would need both if he split residence in both states, provided he had an automobile in both states. Or, at the very least, possess a NY state ID to prove resisdence in NYC.

Just musing on all the possibilities to narrow it down is all.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In speaking for myself, I much prefer to research what someone offers. Rather than simply taking what he or she states at face value. It is not intended offense toward anyone, and should not be taken that way.

I fully appreciate Ivan telling us he has no problem with us doing that. It is not easy for anyone to gather up everything needed as a solo venture. I know I appreciate others offering what I have not been able to locate when I investigate.

Now, back to the topic, with what I hope is a better understanding of how I do investigations. I note others may well do them the same way as I, with appreciation of others, at the same time, for the same reasons as I.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Since retiring in the mid-1990s, John Talignani had ordered anything and everything from television, cluttering his cramped apartment in Staten Island, N.Y., with an endless variety of appliances and memorabilia

Why would this man live in "cluttered,cramped" NY Apt if he had a beautiful home in florida?

Why would the licence have discrepencies in the adresses and in the issue/expirary date?

Dont forget that Jeb BUSH was running the 'show' in FLorida

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Why would this man live in "cluttered,cramped" NY Apt if he had a beautiful home in florida?

Why would the licence have discrepencies in the adresses and in the issue/expirary date?

Once again Ivan, please post facts. The title of this thread is misleading.

Why does he live in a cluttered Apt in NY?

1. He loved his job at the Palm where he was a bartender.
2. His wife is dead and he was alone.
3. Who cares what his aprtment was filled with??

So Ivan, I can please ask you again....what is the conspiracy here ??

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Once again Ivan, please post facts. The title of this thread is misleading.

Why does he live in a cluttered Apt in NY?

1. He loved his job at the Palm where he was a bartender.
2. His wife is dead and he was alone.
3. Who cares what his aprtment was filled with??

So Ivan, I can please ask you again....what is the conspiracy here ??

You have failed to read the first post again. A retired old man has a small apartment in NewYork where he lives as a bartender and also has a Florida Drivers license and there is no reason as to why.

Can you provide any sourced material that mentions where he lived in Florida or if he lived there at all?

Thnks in advanced.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The address of 8611 Huntsman Lane, Port Richey FL 34668-2019, was actually the address belonging to:
Louis & Denise Crisci, who purchased this property in 1988 and sold it in 1994 to their neighbor Charles & Almae Mitchell (reference: L577 BEAR CRK U 4 PB23 PGS135&136&137&13)

Three years previous..

On 02/08/1985, John & Selma Talignani bought 7202 Bramblewood Drive, Port Richey, FL 34668-6911 (reference: L337 ORCHID LK VL U 5 PB 23 PGS 57TO59)

www.pascoclerk.com...

Again, just musings. I agree it is odd. However, he could have leased from the owners during off-season, and that is how he ended up with two different addresses, if purchasing another property. That is all what if.

However, why would he be carrying two different licenses, to be so oddly conveniently found, from the same state if that was the case? It would make logical reason to destroy the license not applicable, not carry both of them around.

Why no NYC ID? Surely, the state of NY issues state IDs in lieu of drivers' licenses. My state does because they become necessary to use at times.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Appearantly, youve never heard of the term "snowbird"? You know, people who live in the north during summer, fall and then live in the south when its winter, spring?

Good grief, way back when, I was getting pleasantly toasted at a bar on the island of Majorca, of which the owner lived in Tampa during the winter and Majorca in the summer. And you are questioning someone who might move between New York and Florida???????

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Do my eyes deceive me, or are both those signatures identical in every way? No one writes their signatures the same exact way every time. That usually indicates forgery has been done.

Could someone make copies in a high resolution for comparison? Thank you very much for your consideration.

Is anyone, using these forums, qualified to do signature comparisons in a case such as that posted in those photographs, or know someone who is?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Thats because IvanZana photoshopped the license to show what he says is Mr Tagliani's real Florida address...good grief, Ivan said that in the first posting he put on the board about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You have failed to read the first post again. A retired old man has a small apartment in NewYork where he lives as a bartender and also has a Florida Drivers license and there is no reason as to why.

Can you provide any sourced material that mentions where he lived in Florida or if he lived there at all?

Thnks in advanced.

This is the government supplied picture.

HI-RES

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No I have read it. Name one other person in the United States who has to leave behind documented proof of why they might like to live in Florida in the winter and New York in the summer.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
sigh

Three years previous..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join