It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake 9/11 Evidence from the Moussaoui Trial.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by Xenogears
Griff, I've not been able to find some info I want, and I've also failed at finding my own data on the web, could you suggest some sites for me to search? Thanks in advance, xeno

This is the one I used.

www.usa-people-search.com...

Most information on a persons background is compiled by Lexus Nexus
or Innovis. Much of that information is extracted from the three big CRA's (credit reporting agencies) The one particularly interested in past residences is Experian. (formerly TRW)

I have spent some time with this- and diligently wiped my past residences, employers, phome numbers ect -CLEAN.

I use the excuse of not wanting "promotional credit card offers" to be sent "in my name" to past residences for fear of idenity theft

Trans-union and equifax are quick to delete all old information in agreement of the "potential" of ID theft... Experian takes a bit more proding but will eventually comply. Once this info is gone-- innovis should be the next on your cleaning list-- however they do not consider themselves a CRA thus you have to pay to see your own information *WTF* -- same goes for Lexus Nexus. After the information gets wiped these random internet searches will yeild very little-- with the exception of public records.

HTH

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Since retiring in the mid-1990s, John Talignani had ordered anything and everything from television, cluttering his cramped apartment in Staten Island, N.Y., with an endless variety of appliances and memorabilia

Why would this man live in "cluttered,cramped" NY Apt if he had a beautiful home in florida?

Why would the licence have discrepencies in the adresses and in the issue/expirary date?

Dont forget that Jeb BUSH was running the 'show' in FLorida

I can explain some, I live on the beach in a beautiful Ft Lauderdale apt, could see the water, I also subletd an over priced very cramped Apt in NYC. Know which one I loved more. My NYC apt. Any day.. Guess you have to be from there to get it. I also had / have a NY and Florida ID and I NEVER carry them together in case I lose my Wallet so I have a back up. Prior to 9/11 I used my expired ID to get on planes numerous times with no issue, I actually got on with NO id quite a few times lol. IMHO , this is a very very minor thing. Has anyone ever talked this persons family (I dont mean ATS) but investigators and asked about the address issue? People move all the has there been any confirmation he didnt live there other then the documents that it was someone else. Did these people say no we lived here not him.?

Just wondering

[edit on 14-2-2008 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio

I can explain some, I live on the beach in a beautiful Ft Lauderdale apt, could see the water, I also subletd an over priced very cramped Apt in NYC. Know which one I loved more. My NYC apt. Any day.. Guess you have to be from there to get it. I also had / have a NY and Florida ID and I NEVER carry them together in case I lose my Wallet
Did these people say no we lived here not him.?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by ShiftTrio]

John Talignani's drivers license has some other oddity/discrepancies..
(besides the 3 year old expiration date)
The address of 8611 Huntsman Lane, Port Richey FL 34668-2019, was actually the address belonging to:
Louis & Denise Crisci, who purchased this property in 1988 and sold it in 1994 to their neighbor Charles & Almae Mitchell (reference: L577 BEAR CRK U 4 PB23 PGS135&136&137&13)

Three years previous..

On 02/08/1985, John & Selma Talignani bought 7202 Bramblewood Drive, Port Richey, FL 34668-6911 (reference: L337 ORCHID LK VL U 5 PB 23 PGS 57TO59)

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I guess my question is though is that just in paper or do we know that he did not live there. Meaning a lot of people rent their house etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan, I just wanted to clarify there's nothing strange about the 3 year old expiration date. Here in Florida you can renew by mail and they send a blue sticker to put on the back. My license was issued in 1990 and I have three or four of these stickers on mine. Here's confirmation on this:

"Just return the application along with the appropriate fee in the enclosed envelope. An extension sticker or new license will be sent to you."
(taken from www.hsmv.state.fl.us...)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The address of 8611 Huntsman Lane, Port Richey FL 34668-2019, was actually the address belonging to:
Louis & Denise Crisci, who purchased this property in 1988 and sold it in 1994 to their neighbor Charles & Almae Mitchell (reference: L577 BEAR CRK U 4 PB23 PGS135&136&137&13)

Three years previous..

On 02/08/1985, John & Selma Talignani bought 7202 Bramblewood Drive, Port Richey, FL 34668-6911 (reference: L337 ORCHID LK VL U 5 PB 23 PGS 57TO59)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Three years previous..

Not to beat a dead horse, but was that physically confirmed, meaning did anyone speak to the people and confirm they lived there or is this just paper work looked up. Because there can be several explanations if its just paper work, but if Louis and Denise say no I was living there then you have a real anomaly. But if its just city records then I would say this is not really anything until confirmed by the people themselves who lived there.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
In many conspiracy web sites, and also in this discussion, I read that the license issued to CeeCee Ross Lyles is a fakery because it shows an issue date of 12/02/1997, but CeeCee Ross Lyles did not have the surname of Lyles in 1997.

I thought that the only thing to do to clear the matter and dispel all doubts was to directly contact the FLHSMV ( Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles), which issues driving licenses, to ask for a clear and precise answer on the issue, attaching a picture of the document in question in which the alphanumeric code is clearly visible, and the smaller print dates slightly less so.
www.diegocuoghi.com...

I received two answers from the FLHSMV offices providing "Public Records" on driver licenses:

1 --------------------
"When a duplicate Florida license is issued it will show the original issuance date as well as the duplicate issuance date.  You are correct in your statement that a person could have one name on the original issuance and a different name on a duplicate issuance.  The name change would be reflected on the record history with this type of issuance."

2 --------------------------------
"The response to your question, “In particular I wanted to know if a duplicate will show the original issuance date as well as the duplicate issuance date. Even if the last name of the person changed in the meanwhile (for example a divorce and a new marriage),” is yes and was yes at the time the license in question was issued.

Department records reflect the following information:
CeeCee Ross was issued a renewal Florida Driver License on Dec. 2, 1997 that would expire on Nov. 26, 2003.
CeeCee Ross was issued a replacement license on Oct. 6, 1999.
CeeCee Ross Lyles was issued a replacement license on May 5, 2000.
CeeCee Ross Lyles was issued a replacement license on May 23, 2001. "
-----------------------------------

Here is my web page with the full history and informations:
www.diegocuoghi.com...
edit on 28-8-2011 by Trystero because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2011 by Trystero because: errors in links

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Trystero

Thanks for the post, I bookmarked your page and will post a link whenever I see this subject come up. I love it when Truthers "evidence" gets destroyed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join